'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
65,741 - 65,760 of 146,403 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72355
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Government kills business's by taxing them to death. They can't pay their employee's the benefits they could and would, and pay the demands of the government too.
Maybe when all the US business's are gone, Obama's elite rich will start up new business's and there will plenty of work, even for people on welfare.
Of course there won't be a salary in money, but they will pay you in bread so you can eat.[The bible says you will work all day for a loaf of bread} After you work for 12 hrs, or longer, you can go back your government owned, small cramped apartment in some over crowded government run city {because the government will have seized you home and land} where you can rest for a few hrs.
This the change Obama was talking about.
Buy a vowel Stupid. You uneducated types do not need benefits.
willie

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72356
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Buy a vowel Stupid. You uneducated types do not need benefits.
Do you know what a benefit is? Or did the thought of having to work scare you?
Secession beats Socialism

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72359
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Buy a vowel Stupid. You uneducated types do not need benefits.
All this from a fool, who don't know how many States are in the Union? What is a Vowel wtf?
Secession beats Socialism

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72360
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Bush not reverse it stupid??
Lmfso
Oh how cute Obama’s ass crack is talking again!
Secession beats Socialism

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72361
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So why did Bush not fix it stupid??
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
So why hasnt that black bastard fixed anything??

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72362
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Secession beats Socialism wrote:
<quoted text>
So why hasnt that black bastard fixed anything??
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I completely agree with your name: Secession beats Socialism. The Declaration of Independence was a secessionist document and early in our existence as a nation our Founders expressed views that if any state wished to no longer continue in a union it should be peacefully allowed to do so and would still be considered a part of the American family as any state that remained in the union. Lincoln destroyed this view by waging war against those states that chose to leave the union. Socialism, in a very real sense, also wages war or uses physical violence to achieve its ends. If you think my statement is a bit over reaching just consider what happens if a person decides he no longer wants to pay for the socialist programs of a socialist nation. Violence will be forth coming is what will happen.
Secession beats Socialism

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72363
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Well wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree with your name: Secession beats Socialism. The Declaration of Independence was a secessionist document and early in our existence as a nation our Founders expressed views that if any state wished to no longer continue in a union it should be peacefully allowed to do so and would still be considered a part of the American family as any state that remained in the union. Lincoln destroyed this view by waging war against those states that chose to leave the union. Socialism, in a very real sense, also wages war or uses physical violence to achieve its ends. If you think my statement is a bit over reaching just consider what happens if a person decides he no longer wants to pay for the socialist programs of a socialist nation. Violence will be forth coming is what will happen.
No I don't find your statment over reaching, informitive and factual would be how I described it, thank you!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72364
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You know I once heard someone say truth is nothing,
what you choose to believe true is everything.
That's about right!
However you came to the conclusions of what your beliefs are...well that's a journey only you will
understand.
Some people try and change who you are...the biggest
mistake of all!
Life will do it's magic and tragedy or good fortune will beset you,and you'll get all the changing you need.
So listen to yourself once in awhile because in the end you'll find...really you're the only one who wants to hear what you have to say!

tofy
Secession beats Socialism

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72365
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree with your name: Secession beats Socialism. The Declaration of Independence was a secessionist document and early in our existence as a nation our Founders expressed views that if any state wished to no longer continue in a union it should be peacefully allowed to do so and would still be considered a part of the American family as any state that remained in the union. Lincoln destroyed this view by waging war against those states that chose to leave the union. Socialism, in a very real sense, also wages war or uses physical violence to achieve its ends. If you think my statement is a bit over reaching just consider what happens if a person decides he no longer wants to pay for the socialist programs of a socialist nation. Violence will be forth coming is what will happen.
Also I never looked at secession as a real life senerio untill lately. The inmates are running the Asylum in America today? I never saw this comeing! Guess I didnt have my eyes open!

Since: Jan 13

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72366
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

please join us www.forexgloves.com

Forex gloves is an marketing agency for the best forex companies in the world. Retail foreign exchange trading is not possible without Forex gloves. Finding the best Forex broker among thousands of the online companies is not an easy task. With thousands of Forex companies to choose from, it may be found on the forex company best suited to you, the task is more difficult than you think and the challenge requires a lot of time. To facilitate the process of selecting a forex company. we has tested and reviewed many of the best Forex companies licensed and registered in the institutions of international law . With forex gloves Company Start trading currencies and precious metals by better and stronger and I believe Forex companies in the world joined us now and increase your monthly income and become rich Like thousands of traffickers. Forex gloves gives you all economic and financial news and bulletins currencies and metals prices, oil and all analyzes the market and investors, and how to learn trading.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72367
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

this ones for you wrote:
You know I once heard someone say truth is nothing,
what you choose to believe true is everything.
That's about right!
However you came to the conclusions of what your beliefs are...well that's a journey only you will
understand.
Some people try and change who you are...the biggest
mistake of all!
Life will do it's magic and tragedy or good fortune will beset you,and you'll get all the changing you need.
So listen to yourself once in awhile because in the end you'll find...really you're the only one who wants to hear what you have to say!
tofy
Sounds like you've been alone and lonely 'tofy'...):
Faith helps ...
That way, you're never alone <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72368
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RH, I'm gonna use this.
It definitely SHOWS how some IDIOTS have been operating on the other thread. That thread pertains to ALL of US, because of its title! This person is telling the TRUTH about those 'idiots'...
And some 0 voters in general, like on here.
imo

"The President has Failed US"

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me RH as I have much respect for your Opinions and Posts here. But Clearly this poster has a history with these Malcontents. Much like the one you are experiencing from these Low lifes. You notice that they attack you at every turn since you do not share their Brainwashed views. Rest assured This "OldMan" poster has already been through all this with these scummy America Hating Pond Scum.
They refuse to see that our Government is dragging America down. They are lovers of conflict. But I bet they would really be B!tching if we were in a situation like Afganistan, Or Siria, Or even Egypt. But they seem to welcome or be wanton of these atrosoties.
They also seem to want to see some kind of Race war here in America. More Violence is what they want. Not a Leader in the White House who will bring our Nation back to Common sense and prosperity. They are Quite Delusional In My Opinion. They can not see how Obama has created Devision , and at the same time Kissing all azz to the ones who will vote for him.
The very same people who are attacking you are much like sleeper cell Terrorists. And any thing that disrespects America is their game.

==========
In my opinion there is a BIG difference in ...
Democrats of old ...'tofy'
libTARDS of today ... "russellville"
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72369
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

If It Makes You Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72371
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine to senator: I won't register my guns
Feinstein receives letter from Afghanistan veteran
...
At points in his letter, Boston addresses the senator [Feinstein]directly:

"I am not your subject," he writes. "I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant."
...
Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/nationalnews/Marine-...

Amen Bro ... AMEN <3
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72374
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot keep voting for the lesser of two evils.
Evil is still evil.
The last person's I voted for was honest conservative Ron Paul in the Republican primary and honest liberal Ralph Nader in the general election 2008.
Not McCain and Not Obama.
Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?
The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / corporate rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!
As I said, Independent media is much closer to the truth.
Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.
Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.
Keep up the good fight ZOMBIE.
----------
Media Corruption & The "Big Six"
http://www.mediaroots.org/media-corruption-an...
Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://tinyurl.com/28ubsjy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1948 Smith-Mundt Act The 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibited the domestic dissemination of United States government propaganda. The reasoning behind Smith-Mundt was that Congress wanted to be certain that a United States government agency could not brainwash our own citizens as Hitler had done in Germany.
==========
Media Censorship & VNRs
http://mediaroots.org/media-censorship-vnrs.p...
Media Deregulation
http://mediaroots.org/media-deregulation.php
---------
Cable News Confidential: FAIR Founder Jeff Cohen on his misadventures in corporate media http://tinyurl.com/kcm63 October 11, 2006
A new study by the media watchdog group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting criticizes PBS”s flagship news program, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer. The study found that NewsHour interviewed many more male sources than female and that people of color made up only 15 percent of U.S. sources. FAIR also found that on the issue of Iraq, Newshour interviewed five times as many guests who advocated staying the course over withdrawing troops.
Well in his new book - "Cable News Confidential: My Misadventures in Corporate Media,” media critic Jeff Cohen dissects the cable news channels and also finds serious failures in covering the most urgent issues of the day. Jeff is the founder of FAIR and has been a co-host of CNN"s Crossfire, a weekly panelist on Fox News Watch, and a daily commentator on MSNBC. He joins me in the firehouse studio.
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...
=======
Pentagon’s Pundits: A Look at the Defense Department’s Propaganda Program / April 22, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/64ln28
The New York Times has revealed new details on how the Pentagon recruited more than 75 retired military officers to appear on TV outlets as so-called military analysts ahead of the Iraq war to portray Iraq as an urgent threat. The Times reported the Pentagon continues to use the analysts in a propaganda campaign to generate favorable news coverage of the administration’s wartime performance. We speak with Col. Sam Gardiner (Ret.) and Peter Hart, of Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/4/22/pentago...
===
Americans need a viable third and fourth party who will represent “We The People” instead of the wealthy few who own Congress!
Progressive Democrats / http://pdamerica.org/
Green Party / http://gp.org/index.php
Ralph Nader / http://www.votenader.org/
Ron Paul / http://www.campaignforliberty.com/
Libertarian Party / http://www.lp.org/
You doo have very interesting links and good information...I wish there is more people to investigate and demand the truth from our media.
What about "human growth hormones" in milk?
Why is our kids so fat? What is "pink slime" in our
burger meat?

What happened to WIKILEAKS and Julian Assange ...I have so much printed information from this site and most, you can't find this days. U.S. don't want you to read WIKILEAKS ...you might find out the truth!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72375
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Government kills business's by taxing them to death. They can't pay their employee's the benefits they could and would, and pay the demands of the government too.
Maybe when all the US business's are gone, Obama's elite rich will start up new business's and there will plenty of work, even for people on welfare.
Of course there won't be a salary in money, but they will pay you in bread so you can eat.[The bible says you will work all day for a loaf of bread} After you work for 12 hrs, or longer, you can go back your government owned, small cramped apartment in some over crowded government run city {because the government will have seized you home and land} where you can rest for a few hrs.
This the change Obama was talking about.
No business has ever been hurt by taxes. Taxes are paid on profit. No profit -- No taxes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72376
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth, Belief, & Faith

We have discussed the fact that we can never be certain anything is true. We have noted that since human knowledge is finite, all attempts at proving things must start with unprovable assumptions. We have considered the limitations on human understanding which make all human assertions of fact simply statements of belief.

Does all this mean what we believe to be true but cannot prove is any less true? Again, the answer is no. If something is true it is true whether or not you prove, believe in, or have even thought about, its truth.

http://www.ws5.com/lifenotes/Truth,%20belief,...

If You Are Who You Are, Then Who Are You?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72377
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No business has ever been hurt by taxes. Taxes are paid on profit. No profit -- No taxes.
"you" malcontent ...
SUCK on THIS!

Did you know that the NFL is a tax-exempt nonprofit?
7:56 am October 18, 2012, by Jay

Once in a while, I run across something that I did not know and it leaves me flabbergasted.

For example, I did not know that the National Football League, the colossus of professional sports, is classified as a non-profit — a tax-free non-profit, to be more specific. That’s right: The NFL has its own exemption, written into federal law, that makes it exempt from federal corporate taxes.
http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blog/2012/10...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72378
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No business has ever been hurt by taxes. Taxes are paid on profit. No profit -- No taxes.
Right ...stupid is and stupid does ...
SEETHRUSCUDMISTE R

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72380
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>No business has ever been hurt by taxes. Taxes are paid on profit. No profit -- No taxes.
The more you make... the more they take!
Is a "progressive" idea, it came from the communist manifesto!
The concept was contrived as a way to attack CAPITALISM in AMERICA!
Semi-educated DUPES LIKE you, follow this thought train...until America runs out of track!

http://www.libertyzone.com/Communist-Manifest...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 30 min Sow belly 5
KC Basketball Coach 33 min Losers 74
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 43 min Tired of the bs 26,192
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 44 min Jennifer Renee 3,793
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min justice_- 128,757
Help me out! 50 min MafiaCustomz 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr uhk 1,018
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 5 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••