'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190249 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#72222 Jan 5, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So only Repubs are Patriots? I would say the collapse of 2008 caused by the Rich is the reason the nation finds itself in bad shape for now and the next 10 years at least.
Going back further Trickle Down started the decline of the middle class.
And between then and now we had 27,000 American factories closed by their millionaire and billionaire owners.
The Trillions the Rich have cost America in lost jobs, not paying taxes and bailouts overshadows the cost of welfare.
That's a Progressive rant; they blow smoke up your @$$!
Class warfare is a plank of the communist manifesto.

You are being played as a useful idiot/dupe:

http://www.criminalgovernment.com/docs/planks...

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#72223 Jan 5, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
so marxism and communism abound in the life of a libotard, who would have ever thought,
GO TEXAS!!!
First: You must be horribly miserable person.
Second:i have nothing against Texas..first girl I kissed lives in El Paso.
Third:Don't you get tired of being wrong about people you generalize
too much!
Fourth: The terms Marxism and communism have been thrown around now for a hundred years...gee You'd think we'd all be wearing gray suits
and goose steppin' by now!
Good Grief!
Fifth: Get a good name and put some thought into it..Please?

Middlesboro, KY

#72224 Jan 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to see ME there?
Where in jail?
Hey I play golf with our Jailer...I'm sure I could get a cell for the weekend. No Handcuffs that stuff freaks me out!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72225 Jan 5, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently I'm trying
to preserve our great union..I don't believe in it's separation.
I will take up arms to maintain it's solidarity.
Never again will this great nation be divided it's a benefit of absolute destruction.
Our entire way of life depends on the resolution that we maintain
this Republic.
Not for our sake for the sake of those who follow and that they might say we were good stewards of the constitution and that justice was
equal so no man was above the law!
May God bless these United States of America!
tofy
Words DO "cut" ... don't THEY!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72226 Jan 5, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Where in jail?
Hey I play golf with our Jailer...I'm sure I could get a cell for the weekend. No Handcuffs that stuff freaks me out!
YOU are a FREAK !!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#72227 Jan 5, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
So many times I'm so frustrated reading what people writes here...makes me sick...
Our politicians are MILLIONAIRES...filthy rich, corrupt, greedy, thiefs...so many belong to jail...
But so many have protection ..."scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" ...
So many rich are NOT GOING to pay increase in taxes, as lying bastard- in- chief will say ...
"Rich have to pay their fair share"... NO THEY DON'T because they have lawyers to help them with SPECIAN DEDUCTIONS and LOOPHOLES ...
Guess who is going to pay and who can't get away,
it's middle class and idiots here defending laying politicians ...what a bunch of SUCKERS ...
Our filthy rich politicians can actually say with a streight face, they understand poor and fight for middle class ...
Just one question,'R', why is people so stupid?
OZ post:
"why is people so stupid?"

I wish I knew the answer.

I even have people in my family who can not or refuse to see the reality of what is happening. Two family members said almost the exact same thing: they couldn't wait for Obama to give them free healthcare.

Go figure.

They not only wanted someone else PAYING for THEIR free healthcare but actually believe Obama was the answer as in savior. He will be their savior alright, they just don't know what damage he will do to them. I keep remembering what my grandmother would say: "what is happening to this world."

So they are completely blinded to actuality.

It not only sickens me to hear them but saddens me that they are so lost. It has become very difficult to deal with their ignorance. I have to stay away from them in order to keep my sanity....this is sad too.

All we can do is pray to GOD for help.

Middlesboro, KY

#72228 Jan 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Words DO "cut" ... don't THEY!
http://youtu.be/VZRRd4bW91c

Middlesboro, KY

#72229 Jan 5, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a FREAK !!!!!
You have no room to talk ..OZ?
Shouldn't you be out terrorizing the neighborhood by now?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72230 Jan 5, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Americans living in the land of the free did vote you American hater.
Shame to you and all your kind that have so much hate for a Republic that chooses its leaders by voting. You are a minority. You need to get with the program or leave our America. Or at least STFU you loser.
Shut your face, you MORON...

Your president had all America haters around him.
He bowed to Saudi King...he disrespected office of the president and the entire country ...
That is why I don't have respect for him...

Obama has to thank his lucky stars, for so many IDIOTS like you that, not once but twice elected him. I hate what our politicians doo!

I LOVE AMERICA, you dumba**
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72231 Jan 5, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You have no room to talk ..OZ?
Shouldn't you be out terrorizing the neighborhood by now?
Nope...I don't look good in stripes ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72232 Jan 5, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
So many times I'm so frustrated reading what people writes here...makes me sick...
Our politicians are MILLIONAIRES...filthy rich, corrupt, greedy, thiefs...so many belong to jail...
But so many have protection ..."scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" ...
So many rich are NOT GOING to pay increase in taxes, as lying bastard- in- chief will say ...
"Rich have to pay their fair share"... NO THEY DON'T because they have lawyers to help them with SPECIAN DEDUCTIONS and LOOPHOLES ...
Guess who is going to pay and who can't get away,
it's middle class and idiots here defending laying politicians ...what a bunch of SUCKERS ...
Our filthy rich politicians can actually say with a streight face, they understand poor and fight for middle class ...
Just one question,'R', why is people so stupid?
*lying* politicians ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72233 Jan 5, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Where in jail?
On'ry butt!
-N-
Lighten UP on Z ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#72234 Jan 5, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a FREAK !!!!!

Naw, OZ, he's not. He and A L have been trading barbs for a long time. I think they might actually like each other, even though they're on separate ends of the spectrum sometimes.

What say you guys?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72235 Jan 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ post:
"why is people so stupid?"
I wish I knew the answer.
I even have people in my family who can not or refuse to see the reality of what is happening. Two family members said almost the exact same thing: they couldn't wait for Obama to give them free healthcare.
Go figure.
They not only wanted someone else PAYING for THEIR free healthcare but actually believe Obama was the answer as in savior. He will be their savior alright, they just don't know what damage he will do to them. I keep remembering what my grandmother would say: "what is happening to this world."
So they are completely blinded to actuality.
It not only sickens me to hear them but saddens me that they are so lost. It has become very difficult to deal with their ignorance. I have to stay away from them in order to keep my sanity....this is sad too.
All we can do is pray to GOD for help.
You doo have the answer ...R...
I~~~G~~~N~~~O~~~R~~~A~~~N~~~C~ ~~E

Middlesboro, KY

#72236 Jan 5, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...I don't look good in stripes ...
Whoa! nice one...lol
First time I've laughed tonight!:)

Middlesboro, KY

#72237 Jan 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
On'ry butt!
-N-
Lighten UP on Z ...
Actually goin' on the porch to lighten up right now...bbl
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72238 Jan 5, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently I'm trying
to preserve our great union..I don't believe in it's separation.
I will take up arms to maintain it's solidarity.
Never again will this great nation be divided it's a benefit of absolute destruction.
Our entire way of life depends on the resolution that we maintain
this Republic.
Not for our sake for the sake of those who follow and that they might say we were good stewards of the constitution and that justice was
equal so no man was above the law!
May God bless these United States of America!
tofy
Get with the "program" then ...
No one wants to BREAK UP this Union EXCEPT the BIG 0!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#72239 Jan 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
On'ry butt!
-N-
Lighten UP on Z ...
Hey Al and all others! What is going on this evening?
worse

Ashland, KY

#72240 Jan 5, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your face, you MORON...
Your president had all America haters around him.
He bowed to Saudi King...he disrespected office of the president and the entire country ...
That is why I don't have respect for him...
Obama has to thank his lucky stars, for so many IDIOTS like you that, not once but twice elected him. I hate what our politicians doo!
I LOVE AMERICA, you dumba**
If you think Romney/McCain were the better choices, then you are not listening to what the country is saying. The first election Obama won was a direct retaliation to Bush's tenure. I think the second win was a choice of the lesser of two evils. I'm a registered republican, but voted obama both times with some hesitation.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#72241 Jan 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
On'ry butt!
-N-
Lighten UP on Z ...
Don't worry A/L <3

RAM likes too fight ...no fear ...head to head ...
Only thing is, RAM is fair and honest... so many others are not...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$8000.00 reward wave runners (Oct '13) 19 min Taylor 7
Confederate flags 39 min Just saying 33
Jesse Davis 56 min yuck 1
Concerning the Confederate F 1 hr Fyi 7
cash job for women 1 hr angie 18
What happened in town last night? 2 hr Ihateidiots 4
sugars daddies 2 hr larry 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages