'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#72074 Jan 5, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds pretty
dang good Ari!
I've decided to run down to Corbin pick up some pure grain and make the best
Hooch ever..like some mad scientist trying to create perfection..wish me luck! I'll need it ;)
Good luck...be careful!

Syl

Ashland, KY

#72075 Jan 5, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd show your voters, but Pat Robertson doesnt have a live studio audience for the 700 Club
Does anybody watch Pat Robertson to see who's in his audience, or to hear his message?
worse

Ashland, KY

#72077 Jan 5, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, this entire thread is laced with evidence, facts, posts about specific events,
court of law? ROTFL, like the one in CA?
freedom of speech and opinion only belongs to the libotraitors, not the founding fathers or their supporters, and peoples experiences are irrevelant if they do not endorse gay marriage, killing of unborn as a method of slut - I mean birth control, etc, etc, etc,
BAAAAAAAAA
We've just stopped listening to close-minded ignorant bigots. Call us sheep all you want, the world will pass you by. You will have noone to truly blame but yourself.
worse

Ashland, KY

#72078 Jan 5, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anybody watch Pat Robertson to see who's in his audience, or to hear his message?
He was a republican presidential candidate, so plenty of republicans watch and support.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#72079 Jan 5, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, this entire thread is laced with evidence, facts, posts about specific events,
freedom of speech and opinion only belongs to the libotraitors, not the founding fathers or their supporters, and peoples experiences are irrevelant if they do not endorse gay marriage, killing of unborn as a method of slut - I mean birth control, etc, etc, etc,
BAAAAAAAAA
Labeling your brothers "slut"? Why? Did they refuse to wear condoms? refuse to man-up & "daddy"? refuse to pay to educate, house, clothe their kids? attempt to force the naive innocent girls to abort? Please, share your view of the hormonal young lads.
American

Jonesborough, TN

#72080 Jan 5, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a republican presidential candidate, so plenty of republicans watch and support.
So you think all Republicans Worship these, lying thieving Television evangelists? I believe in God and I believe in Jesus Christ and those bastards stealing their ‘so called’ tithes from old peoples Social Security checks make me sick, I watched them do it to my beloved dad, and I despise them! I may go to hell, they will as well; the difference is, I won’t be surprised! How is your worship of Obama better than the fools that worship these false prophets?

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#72081 Jan 5, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAA
Nice end around...that's what I thought, you have nothing to support your claims.
This thread is evidence...yeah right!
Yes Judge I read on topix that the communist party was taking over.
Lovely mentality...

NO PROOF NO ARGUMENT JUST B/S!

Believe in America...I do!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

#72082 Jan 5, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think all Republicans Worship these, lying thieving Television evangelists? I believe in God and I believe in Jesus Christ and those bastards stealing their ‘so called’ tithes from old peoples Social Security checks make me sick, I watched them do it to my beloved dad, and I despise them! I may go to hell, they will as well; the difference is, I won’t be surprised! How is your worship of Obama better than the fools that worship these false prophets?
You cant deny the connection between conservatives and these right wing conservative evangelists. I dont worship Obama, but I cant turn off the president like i can the TV. Let me say Im sorry your father fell victim to them. The point i wanted to make is that they have always had strong support from and defined connections to the republican party.

#72083 Jan 5, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Nice end around...that's what I thought, you have nothing to support your claims.
Lovely mentality...
Allow me to articulate what the previous poster did not; we now have a POTUS who has admitted to following individuals with party allegiance to the CPUSA, Alinsky, F.M. Davis, his fathers, and other political affiliations. Not from "Right-Wing" sources; but directly from his own mouth!
In closing, actions speak louder than words...Obama-Care!

Sorry for the sharp stick, I figure we have differences and we are intelligent enough to discuss them like grown ups.
Jay

Paris, TN

#72084 Jan 5, 2013
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you see it fit to leave out the ACTUAL cases that have been turned over for REAL voter fraud in Fla and Va involving the GOP party? Over 200 cases in Fla alone dealing with the same group that GOP used in 2008. ACTUAL cases being investigated.

Because I do not have access to those numbers. This article is what it is.

It questions - "If these numbers are correct and true."

Voter fraud under any circumstances is just plain wrong. Apparently these are "ACTUAL" cases being investigated. And the author of this article contends that these are "REAL" and questionable cases of voter fraud.

The real question here is, how are we going to stop it?!!
American

Jonesborough, TN

#72085 Jan 5, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant deny the connection between conservatives and these right wing conservative evangelists. I dont worship Obama, but I cant turn off the president like i can the TV. Let me say Im sorry your father fell victim to them. The point i wanted to make is that they have always had strong support from and defined connections to the republican party.
My friend, I think there is a lot you don't know about the real Republican base, to hell with the party! The base is made up of working people, like me. The 'party' is made up of what your party is made of, takeing the same 'gifts' from the same billionairs! You (guessing) support abortion, I don't! You support (guessing) handouts to the so called poor, I support jobs for the poor and if they don't want them, let them starve! A lot we don't agree on, but know this, all Republicans are not rich!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#72086 Jan 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to articulate what the previous poster did not; we now have a POTUS who has admitted to following individuals with party allegiance to the CPUSA, Alinsky, F.M. Davis, his fathers, and other political affiliations. Not from "Right-Wing" sources; but directly from his own mouth!
In closing, actions speak louder than words...Obama-Care!
Sorry for the sharp stick, I figure we have differences and we are intelligent enough to discuss them like grown ups.
No Sharp stick friend.
We can always debate in a civil way...you know that.
But we can drink and howl at moon..like the good Ole boy's we are!
You know also I appreciate well thought out opinions and good input
to the discussion.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72087 Jan 5, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
We've just stopped listening to close-minded ignorant bigots. Call us sheep all you want, the world will pass you by. You will have noone to truly blame but yourself.
the world will pass me by? ROTFL, I travel all over the world, do what I want when I want, LOL, you are pitiful, make a determination like that from a caged perspective - now thats funny, I answer to no one - especially a libotard, they are my entertainment,

worse

Ashland, KY

#72088 Jan 5, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, I think there is a lot you don't know about the real Republican base, to hell with the party! The base is made up of working people, like me. The 'party' is made up of what your party is made of, takeing the same 'gifts' from the same billionairs! You (guessing) support abortion, I don't! You support (guessing) handouts to the so called poor, I support jobs for the poor and if they don't want them, let them starve! A lot we don't agree on, but know this, all Republicans are not rich!
Then we just dont know where the other is coming from. I dont support abortion, but I dont actively fight it. The issue isnt close to home for me. I am for drug testing welfare recipients and I dont believe in gay marriage, but again, I dont fight it because it doesnt hit home. I dont have time to champion the causes of the democratic platform. I only have time to watch my household and the issues that pertain most to me. I am a registered republican that has only recently voted democrat due to the things that matter most to my household.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72089 Jan 5, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>No Sharp stick friend.
We can always debate in a civil way...you know that.
But we can drink and howl at moon..like the good Ole boy's we are!
You know also I appreciate well thought out opinions and good input
to the discussion.
Come over to The President Has Failed US ...
Lots of TRUTH being spoken ...

Ari, you too ???
Whomever :)

Don't need ANY "spammers" ...
Enuf of THOSE!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72090 Jan 5, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Nice end around...that's what I thought, you have nothing to support your claims.
Lovely mentality...
ok, what ever you say, libotards can't seem to read a statement and undersand it unless it comes from MSLSD, I never said this thread is evidence, LOL,

maybe someone should send you a nice fruit basket for your birthday which is coming up pretty soon,

#72091 Jan 5, 2013
l'm already barkin at the MOON!

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72092 Jan 5, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
libs never understood tuff love or protection of those that work, yes, give them jobs and opportunities, but if they don't want them, let them go hungry, one of the cruelist things society can do is hold someone down for selfish purposes, the democraps took this approach in the early 1960s, it has worked for them,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#72094 Jan 5, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition: Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot, defined by Merriam-Webster as "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance".

I rest my case, the demotards are hate mongers, baby killing gay loving marxists,

http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/democrat-hate-sp...

http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/democrat-hate-sp...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2011/01...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#72095 Jan 5, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
so now the stock market is an indicator of a strong economy, or anything important, it is so confusing watching you libotraitors switch back and forth from good money to bad money,
here we go again,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =swrLCQz-EaIXX
The stock market has always been an indicator of the economy. That's why in 2008 when the economy collapsed so did the stock market. duh..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leah Warren Logan (Dec '10) 6 min guess what 29
Knox County Jail 8 min Knowledgeable 3
Jail employee works at Advocate 13 min Knowledgeable 1
Who will you vote for as Judge Executive ? 39 min sayin 7
We need Mike Warren 39 min Road Worker 18
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 58 min Zwiebel 3,573
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr Citizen 36
Family Court Judge 2 hr really 50
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match