"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).
#71948 Jan 4, 2013
i can spell turdburglar which you are just fine can you read a teleprompter, or do you just ride the hershey highway
#71949 Jan 4, 2013
Oblamer said this company was 'a sign of America's manufacturing reboud', WOW, What leadership!
Lincolnton Furniture Company Closes One Year After Being Hailed By Obama As U.S. Job Creator
LINCOLNTON, N.C.-- A start-up North Carolina furniture company once celebrated as a sign of America's manufacturing rebound has closed, a year after its head was hosted by President Barack Obama.
Lincolnton Furniture Company was silent Friday, a day after shutting down. President Bruce Cochrane and other company officers did not return messages to The Associated Press.
Company financial officer Ben Causey said manufacturing operations were stopped indefinitely because orders were insufficient. He told The Charlotte Observer that only a few people would remain employed and the next steps were uncertain.
#71950 Jan 4, 2013
ROTFL, smarter, every demofag state in this country is either bankrupt or close to it,
Since: Aug 10
#71951 Jan 4, 2013
I bet all the Righties hate this person!
#71953 Jan 4, 2013
Sorry pal, you must be in liberal COMA...we already have discussion on Bush / Chenney and Halliburton ...Obama is the president since 2008, time to wake up...
#71954 Jan 4, 2013
only when your old lady is drunk and youre gone. she adores it!
#71955 Jan 4, 2013
now that al gore just sold out his country for $100 million, and he is going to take all those tax breaks and only pay 13%, don't you libotards think its about time you start complaining about that, or what,
#71956 Jan 4, 2013
hey libotards, hows that fiscal cliff deal working out for you? Oh, never mind, its Bushs fault,
Expect Higher Prices in 2013 for Meat, Eggs & Public Transit
1. Health care: "Overall health care costs in the U.S. are also expected to jump this year by 7.5%."
2. New cars: "Some manufacturers are upping their 2013 sticker prices by $1,000 or more."
3. T-Mobile Smartphone: "T-Mobile customers will say goodbye to the $200 smartphone upgrade this year, meaning the purchase price of a smartphone will jump by hundreds of dollars."
4. Taxes: "Even though the fiscal cliff deal helped Americans avoid some tax hikes, workers will still pay more in taxes this year."
5. Public transit: "In many regions, transit agencies continue to face higher operational costs and stagnant tax revenues, forcing fare holders to fill the gap."
6. Mail: "The cost of a standard postage stamp will increase by a penny to 46 cents, while a postcard stamp will also go up by one cent to 33 cents."
7. Milk, cheese & eggs: "The fiscal cliff deal averted the so-called dairy cliff; however, grocery shoppers can still expect to pay more for dairy products in 2013."
8. Baseball tickets: "Teams raising ticket prices include the Kansas City Royals and Seattle Mariners."
9. Satellite television: "After a year of high-profile disputes between television distributors and programmers, many customers will see higher satellite TV bills in 2013."
10. Steaks, hamburgers and bacon: "Higher meat prices are linked to the historic drought that struck much of America's farmlands this year, causing the price of corn - a common ingredient in animal feed - to skyrocket."
#71957 Jan 4, 2013
I bet all the libotraitors hate this person,
#71958 Jan 4, 2013
This is going to continue as time goes on. Watch and wait.
I know we all live in different areas and this may not apply to your town, but we learned today that Lowe's laid off all their full-time employees and hired them back part time. I don't know anymore than this at this time, but I'm sure there was a motive to this madness that will come out in the future.
#71959 Jan 4, 2013
The libotard (MSLSD) battle cry,
#71960 Jan 4, 2013
wtf, please don't click on the link above, you have enough problems with chickens,
#71961 Jan 4, 2013
You forgot to tell them that hypocrite and the green energy Szar/Al Gore, made more money in oil than Bush/Chenney together ...don't worry they will eventually wake up from liberal COMA, one of this days!
#71962 Jan 4, 2013
I think you over estimate them, I've never seen a lib wake up, panic, yes, blame, yes, go down with the ship blaming and screaming, yes, but never wake up,
#71963 Jan 4, 2013
George Soros IS the reason BECK left FNC ...
Host claims network tried to censor his reporting
Comment by Jim Campbell
How ironic that Uncle Rupert would terminate its relationship with Glenn Beck and the turn around and hire Sally Kohn, a former senior strategist at the Soros-funded Center for Community Change, has been hired as a Fox News Contributor. Ironic indeed.
Glenn Beck is probably the single most important commentator on how the dynamics of the socialist/Marxist, labor union movement meld in their attempt to destroy America.
Thatís my story and Iím sticking to it, Iím J.C. and I approve this message.
NOW he is BACK and "stronger than EVER" with his own!
He tried to buy Al Gore's ...
but Gore wanted to sell to Al Jazeera ...
Imagine that ...
#71964 Jan 4, 2013
Anti-Muslim violence spiralling out of control in America
Sen was pushed to death by a woman who "hated Muslims", as anti-Muslim bigotry in the US sinks to violent new depths.
#71965 Jan 4, 2013
Wonder what the mental connection was between the alcoholic McCarthy and the alcoholic Beck was. Both played that "FEAR" game until their end.
#71966 Jan 4, 2013
1. health care goes up annually regardless
2. you're a rich republican. shouldnt hurt, right?
3. t-mobile sux, next
4. higher brackets finally getting theirs, too
5. remains to be seen
6. who uses snail mail anymore?
7. when do these groceries not rise annually?
8. who gives a rat's ass about the royals or mariners?
9. get cable. enjoy new al jazeera programming
10. the draught got the corn last year. guess thats the new reason
overall, lokks like a status quo year.
#71967 Jan 4, 2013
Trust me, they will wake up after they get effected by Obama's economy. First paycheck in this year is going to be 2% less/payroll tax...FICA is up to, Obamacare is all taxes...THIS IS OBAMA'S ECONOMY ...just tell them, ENJOY OBAMA'S RIDE!!!
Do you know who is paying 'FAIR SHARE'...poor and middle class...Rich are not effected by Obama's tax increase, because Obama didn't close loopholes like he promised ...OBAMA LIES WHEN HE OPENS HIS LIBERAL MOUTH!!!!!
Jeffrey Immelt and Warren Buffett, so as Hollywood, still didn't see tax increase, because they're Obama's friends ...they know how to invest, hide their money and have privileges the rest of us don't ...
#71968 Jan 4, 2013
Starting Jan.1, 2013 Mitt Romney NOW has a tax rate of 20% instead of his 15% you lying POS. The 2% was paid for with the Obama stimulus deal 2 years ago. It was known then that in 2013 it would go back up you lying Repub POS.
Add your comments below
|To the people cutting catalytic converters...||3 min||Junk man||10|
|KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther...||4 min||Ali the great one||1,213|
|Johnnie Mcgegor at csc||12 min||Concerned||7|
|Fight lee mart||22 min||dkkdk||2|
|Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12)||25 min||my two cents||37|
|Travis slushpup||44 min||Crissy||2|
|Tommy golden||46 min||marsha||31|
Find what you want!
Search Barbourville Forum Now