'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
65,321 - 65,340 of 147,092 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
BHO didn't go to school on a Fulbright.
thats right, he could only qualify for a half bright,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
...I forgot the BSNBC the WORST ...
KEITH OLBERMANN...he is fired...right ?????
Talking about 'elephant's ass's...exactly where your head is...darlin'...no wonder you don't see which way you're going ...
Elephant's ass is so big, it holds you, rush, bill, and the rest of the fox news staff. Must be cozy in that big, ignorant ass
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>They NEVER said the Bush Tax Cuts ONLY helped the Rich. A few times it was pointed out that MOST of the tax cut savings went to the top. That's true. Post it. Post where the first Dem ever said that the cuts ONLY helped the Rich !!!!!!!!!!
For the past 4 years Obama has said the tax cuts for anyone making more than $250K needed to go back to the 1996 level to pay the bills. Post him or any Dem saying anything but that.
you are a two faced libotard liar, all the demofags ever claimed was Bush tax cuts were for the wealthly, now go do some more meth and watch MSLSD,

BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
the real JEFF P

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

they should confiscate all the houses in the suburbs ,...
and give the money to ALL the hard working state and federal workers and union people
sick and tired

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you on all this info...as you say, people are lazy and stupid ...and why no one cares, until they get effected by Obamacare. I talk to my Drs in University hospital were I go with my family...they say, and already started...when you call, it's going to be answering service and if you want to see your Dr, you have to wait for them to call you back. It's going to be months before your procedure / test. To many Drs are not going to take Medicare. You're going to pay cash and than good luck fighting Medicare for reimbursement.
Also, to many procedures are going to be eliminated or you have to wait very long time for it, but no one is going to tell you that ...one of my Drs told me, guy came from Canada for a prostate cancer treatment, after 6 months waiting ...when he got to US, it was already to late, he died.
Also, if Dr. sees you twice in one months for the same problem, Dr. is not going to be paid. Same for the hospital ...same problem twice in one month, sorry, but they're going to send you home.
Another horrible side effect of Obama's health care law is that hospitals that have a high re-admittance rate will be heavily fined by the government. So when your doctor feels it necessary to re-admit you to the hospital after recently being released he will have to justify that decision with the hospital administrator before you can be re-admitted. The administrator will have to check the level and number of people who have been re-admitted to the hospital recently and the administrator will make your medical decision based on avoiding government fines and not based on your immediate health and welfare. Just another example of your health procedures and condition being evaluated by bureaucrats instead of doctors. All Obamacare did was tie the hands of the doctors, bring in much needed revenue from new customers that have to purchase insurance by law so Obama's and the democrats spending spree won't be affected or brought to a halt any time soon. Pelosi is the biggest crook and most corrupt politician of our time. The democrats love her.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Once upon a time, we left our homeland to come to this land and build a better one.
WE WILL NOT ABANDON THIS ONE, because of a few simple minded Obama-Bots won two elections!
Now is the time to fight, I love America I am a vet and I am not afraid to FIGHT!
BRING IT ON!
Then go be a founding father somewhere else, hero! Noone asked for your help, and the majority isnt siding with you.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Jay wrote:
The boy can spend! As long as it's someone else's money!
Residents Alerted to Obamas' Hawaiian Holiday Plans
http://www.hawaiireporter.com/residents-alert...
Don't forget Obama need another $4 million for his next vacation ...oh yes, taxes went up ...
His dog has better life than most of Americans ...

Did his dog went to Hawaii with him? Did we pay vacation for Obama's DOG to?
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have hit on something there when you said everything is for show and theater. I have been wondering for some time now if republicans and libs are really working together. You know, "the good guy, bad guy stuff" but the people have to think they each have a party fighting for them. Wouldn't surprise me in the least now days.
Some one on here said something about Obama parents both not being citizens and there for Obama could not legally run for President, and why isn't our supposed to be republicans leaders screaming their heads off. Why is he still there? Something's fishy going on?
Only fishy is in your mind and the minds of the other conspiracy nuts on here.
As far as this evil government you Repubs all fear. There are these things called elections that take place every 4 years. Not much to be feared by someone that every 4 years could be sent out to the unemployment line. But I'm sure your warped mind never thought of that.
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

the real JEFF P wrote:
they should confiscate all the houses in the suburbs ,...
and give the money to ALL the hard working state and federal workers and union people
pretty remarkable that a union thug state like Michigan, run by democraps for decades, 1 1/2 billion $ in debt, two most dangerous cities in the U.S., unemployment rate 16%, and a repub takes over and fixes it in less than 2 years, AND, gets right to work legislation passed, all in the dems backyard,

wow, those democraps really know what hit them,

GOVERNOR SYNDER FOR PRESIDENT 2016! YEAH!
mayor government cheese

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go be a founding father somewhere else, hero! Noone asked for your help, and the majority isnt siding with you.
Oh come on Mayor McDumb ass (I liked that one lol) where's all that liberal tree hugging acceptance of others that you morons brag about? Isn't that one of the democrats qualities...acceptance of others ides and opinions? Well, as long as they say what you want them to say, huh? Open mouth insert crusty foot again kiddo.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a two faced libotard liar, all the demofags ever claimed was Bush tax cuts were for the wealthly, now go do some more meth and watch MSLSD,
BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
post it bitch. Post a quote where ONE Dem ever said the cuts were ONLY for the rich.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Elephant's ass is so big, it holds you, rush, bill, and the rest of the fox news staff. Must be cozy in that big, ignorant ass
You're really, really, really, ignorant... single digit IQ individual ...

What is with you and elephants ass...is that what you see when you look in the mirror?
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
We can do all that plus get our candidate elected! Now go have secret gay sex with your militia buddies while Rush condemns it in the background. I bet that makes you feel extra dirty. You should focus your energy on helping your party put forththeir next challenger.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Once upon a time, we left our homeland to come to this land and build a better one.
WE WILL NOT ABANDON THIS ONE, because of a few simple minded Obama-Bots won two elections!
Now is the time to fight, I love America I am a vet and I am not afraid to FIGHT!
BRING IT ON!
You are one of the MOST Anti-Americans on here. You are against the freedom for Americans to choose our leaders and want to wage war on the Majority. You are un-American.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Obama need another $4 million for his next vacation ...oh yes, taxes went up ...
His dog has better life than most of Americans ...
Did his dog went to Hawaii with him? Did we pay vacation for Obama's DOG to?
Would you feel more comfortable if the bill read Haliburton?
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

you mispelled you name it should have been turdburglar, not hamburglar
Thomas the train

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with you and elephants ass...is that what you see when you look in the mirror?
wtf
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Chicago Has Tough Gun Laws,
But Leads Nation in Gun Violence

Reuters

Despite the city's efforts to ban semi-automatic weapons and high-capacity magazines, the weapons frequently used in Chicago which had 506 homicides in 2012 are handguns, which are rarely purchased through legal channels
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Your foreign (lack of) humor is shining through. Way to burn me, Yakov Smirnov. "I love dis cuntree!"
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

TWA wrote:
you mispelled you name it should have been turdburglar, not hamburglar
and you could add a T?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 12 min Shopper 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 129,007
Rebecca Jones Running 19 min ONtheRun 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
Phillip Roark & Amy 5 hr concerned 1
dizzyone1313 6 hr I konw 1
New club in Barbourville? 6 hr my real name 12
john sowders 8 hr truth be told 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••