'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
65,301 - 65,320 of 150,022 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama kills babies? Bush kills grown men and women by marching them into useless wars. Whats the difference?
The difference is the men and women who enlisted, did so with free will. They knew they were going to fight a war. The aborted babies have no say so over their lives--none.

Draft dodger Bill Clinton who refuse to fight for America but had no problem being the leader of our armed services, what a joke.

What a shame that man has been but Obama has been a tragedy for America. You will soon find out the hard way.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems on their hands other than who was elected President.

Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Imagine that!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
How did Obama knew he was going to be
re- elected, when he told Medvedev / Russian President, "I'm going to have more flexibility after re-election"...
Seems to me, everything is setup and theater for the people ...you fight, while they get more money in their bank accounts, more power and get even more corrupt.
Yesterday, I don't remember if it was Republican or Democrat, old man/politician, had a stroke year ago and coming back to work. Two men had to help him get up the stairs. He couldn't walk on his own. What is he good for? Is his brain functioning like before he got stroke? Couldn't he retires so someone younger can get that job?
Why did Robert Byrd had to work till he was 91 in the wheelchair, shacking and drooling ...
Why doo we have politicians in our government for a 30, 40 and 50 yrs...doo you think they care for you? Hell NO...they're for themselves ...all of them greedy, rich and corrupt ..."drunk" on POWER!!!!!
And you here fight with each other, WHILE AMERICA HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT FROM INSIGHT OUT !!!!!
They reported he had three brain surgeries. Although, is there any difference in what is representing us in Congress and the Oval office and him?

I bet he can read the teleprompter better than Obama. At least, he wouldn't thank himself in for what was meant for the other person to read and say.
its not rocket science

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is nothing more but TAXES...
Why don't you ask other countries that have similar healthcare, how good is it...and ask how many procedures are going to be denied to our citizens ...how long you're going to wait...?????
Why is our politicians not included in the same healthcare?????
What is in those 2,700 pages Obamacare?????
If Obama can pass healthcare, he can pass so much more ...more regulations, less freedom!!!!!
Something most of the Obamorons aren't willing to discuss is medicare and medicaid. Among all the insurance companies out there (including medicare) which one has consistently denied procedures and payment for many procedures that doctors have ordered? Medicare. They turn down claims 3 to 1 versus the other insurance companies. That is why senior citizens have always had to pay for a supplement insurance along with their medicare insurance they pay for monthly. Obamacare is et up to end up being a single pay system. Obama told the democrats not to worry about taking the public option out of the bill because of public outcry. He assured them he would "put it back in" after the bill became law just like the Canadian government did with their forced Socialized Medicine law. Businesses and corporations will take advantage of the loophole for them in Obamacare and will opt to pay GOVERNMENT FINES rather than pay for employees health insurance. That loophole affords the corporations a cheaper way of abiding by the law. Employees will find themselves without employer insurance and they will have to get health insurance because it is the law. There is another loophole in Obamacare that allows insurance companies to charge people with pre-existing illnesses 50% higher premiums to cover their cost for being made to insure everyone. The people who now have to get health insurance because their employer opted to pay that company earmarked money to the government because it is cheaper can't afford the 50% higher premiums to the insurance companies. That's when the messiah will step in and save us from doom and gloom again. lol He will put the public option into the law and tell people they now have a choice (ugh) thanks to his Obamacare crap. All money goes to the government and eventually all citizens will be on medicare...the single payer system with all monies going to the government. This sets up the death panels because bureaucrats who answer to no one because they weren't elected they were appointed will be making the medical decisions based on a government budget. They will have the say so as to what procedures they deem too expensive or not necessary.

People who supported this mess will be the ones who yell and scream the loudest when they get screwed. And their screwing is approaching fast. The politicians these citizens so believe in and defend every day ALL opted not to participate in Obamacare. They forced this crap on the people and then opted to keep their Cadillac insurance paid for by the citizens for themselves and their families.

Many millions of Americans are stupid and lazy just as Obama claimed and the democrats banked on it that they would support the dems by staying extremely stupid. They didn't disappoint their messiah.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know, that doesn't mean I have to like it.
I'm not going anywhere ...America is my country too, you don't like it, that's to bad...YOU LEAVE!!!!!
I LOVE AMERICA, MY HOME SWEET HOME<3
I'M PROUD AMERICAN:)))))
Once upon a time, we left our homeland to come to this land and build a better one.
WE WILL NOT ABANDON THIS ONE, because of a few simple minded Obama-Bots won two elections!

Now is the time to fight, I love America I am a vet and I am not afraid to FIGHT!
BRING IT ON!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems on their hands other than who was elected President.
Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.
As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.
Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.
* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.
NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.
Imagine that!
Obama even lost 70% of counties in the states he won! How the hell was this NOT rigged?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

How many post names on here belong to wtf?
unknown poster

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
How many post names on here belong to wtf?
There are different wtf's. Some are good and then there is the horrible sisterboy one-liner wtf. I'm pretty sure wtf is also frank and ILoveitHere. Uncle Tubby is also speakup and that's why they call her old ass uncle spewtub. They can change names but the ignorance remains in every one of their posts which gives them away. lol
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have hit on something there when you said everything is for show and theater. I have been wondering for some time now if republicans and libs are really working together. You know, "the good guy, bad guy stuff" but the people have to think they each have a party fighting for them. Wouldn't surprise me in the least now days.
Some one on here said something about Obama parents both not being citizens and there for Obama could not legally run for President, and why isn't our supposed to be republicans leaders screaming their heads off. Why is he still there? Something's fishy going on?
Yes "Donna" fishy and it stinks ...

Remember Nixon, both, Democrats and Republicans including media did say it was wrong. Nixon resigned and I think 19 involved in Watergate were arrested.

What about Obama? Oh yes...
His father was from Kenya. No one can see Obama's college records. Obama had all America haters around him...where is Republicans on all of this? Why in some states reported fraud during elections and not ONE vote for Romney and Republicans pretend didn't hear any of this and no INVESTIGATION ...what a joke...Obama was very much relaxed during elections ...he knew he was going to be re-elected ...I talk to relatives and friends in Europe WEEK before the elections here, and they told me, Obama is re-elected ...they told me it was all over Europe ...and next week elections, is only formality ...we are all SUCKERS!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Once upon a time, we left our homeland to come to this land and build a better one.
WE WILL NOT ABANDON THIS ONE, because of a few simple minded Obama-Bots won two elections!
Now is the time to fight, I love America I am a vet and I am not afraid to FIGHT!
BRING IT ON!
You're real AMERICAN PATRIOT "Ari"...

I'm PROUD AMERICAN and I love this country and will fight to the bitter end...I'm writing letters to the government and to Obama 3 times and to my surprise, got all 3 times answer from his administration ...

You're right...

"BRING IT ON"

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q..... To Prejudice, Racism, & Conservatism !!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

its not rocket science wrote:
<quoted text>
Something most of the Obamorons aren't willing to discuss is medicare and medicaid. Among all the insurance companies out there (including medicare) which one has consistently denied procedures and payment for many procedures that doctors have ordered? Medicare. They turn down claims 3 to 1 versus the other insurance companies. That is why senior citizens have always had to pay for a supplement insurance along with their medicare insurance they pay for monthly. Obamacare is et up to end up being a single pay system. Obama told the democrats not to worry about taking the public option out of the bill because of public outcry. He assured them he would "put it back in" after the bill became law just like the Canadian government did with their forced Socialized Medicine law. Businesses and corporations will take advantage of the loophole for them in Obamacare and will opt to pay GOVERNMENT FINES rather than pay for employees health insurance. That loophole affords the corporations a cheaper way of abiding by the law. Employees will find themselves without employer insurance and they will have to get health insurance because it is the law. There is another loophole in Obamacare that allows insurance companies to charge people with pre-existing illnesses 50% higher premiums to cover their cost for being made to insure everyone. The people who now have to get health insurance because their employer opted to pay that company earmarked money to the government because it is cheaper can't afford the 50% higher premiums to the insurance companies. That's when the messiah will step in and save us from doom and gloom again. lol He will put the public option into the law and tell people they now have a choice (ugh) thanks to his Obamacare crap. All money goes to the government and eventually all citizens will be on medicare...the single payer system with all monies going to the government. This sets up the death panels because bureaucrats who answer to no one because they weren't elected they were appointed will be making the medical decisions based on a government budget. They will have the say so as to what procedures they deem too expensive or not necessary.
People who supported this mess will be the ones who yell and scream the loudest when they get screwed. And their screwing is approaching fast. The politicians these citizens so believe in and defend every day ALL opted not to participate in Obamacare. They forced this crap on the people and then opted to keep their Cadillac insurance paid for by the citizens for themselves and their families.
Many millions of Americans are stupid and lazy just as Obama claimed and the democrats banked on it that they would support the dems by staying extremely stupid. They didn't disappoint their messiah.
Thank you on all this info...as you say, people are lazy and stupid ...and why no one cares, until they get effected by Obamacare. I talk to my Drs in University hospital were I go with my family...they say, and already started...when you call, it's going to be answering service and if you want to see your Dr, you have to wait for them to call you back. It's going to be months before your procedure / test. To many Drs are not going to take Medicare. You're going to pay cash and than good luck fighting Medicare for reimbursement.
Also, to many procedures are going to be eliminated or you have to wait very long time for it, but no one is going to tell you that ...one of my Drs told me, guy came from Canada for a prostate cancer treatment, after 6 months waiting ...when he got to US, it was already to late, he died.
Also, if Dr. sees you twice in one months for the same problem, Dr. is not going to be paid. Same for the hospital ...same problem twice in one month, sorry, but they're going to send you home.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
They reported he had three brain surgeries. Although, is there any difference in what is representing us in Congress and the Oval office and him?
I bet he can read the teleprompter better than Obama. At least, he wouldn't thank himself in for what was meant for the other person to read and say.
I feel sorry for that old man...he needs help to do his job. He can't function any longer. Retire and give that position to someone younger. He made enough money to retire.
Idk

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

What
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

unknown poster wrote:
<quoted text>
There are different wtf's. Some are good and then there is the horrible sisterboy one-liner wtf. I'm pretty sure wtf is also frank and ILoveitHere. Uncle Tubby is also speakup and that's why they call her old ass uncle spewtub. They can change names but the ignorance remains in every one of their posts which gives them away. lol
Thank you, I felt some of the post had the same ring to it but different post names.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
BRING IT ON!
Amen Ari AMEN !!! <3
HAWTTUB

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

the old america is dead ,...
we have become europe ,...
get used to it
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Call Me Justin Case wrote:
Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q..... To Prejudice, Racism, & Conservatism !!!
Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”
Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

The boy can spend! As long as it's someone else's money!

Residents Alerted to Obamas' Hawaiian Holiday Plans

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/residents-alert...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min bothways 130,286
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 23 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,471
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 3 hr You lose 4
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 5 hr aaa 61
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
Need tile backsplash 10 hr Observer 1

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••