'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
65,281 - 65,300 of 147,197 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Hamburglartoo

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as much as MSLSD does! And no Racheal Maddcow, spreding her lesbian bullshit!
Keep listening to beck and limbaugh, we will just keep winning elections. Oh, and don't forget oreilly
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it...those "evil" insurance companies ...and now you're going to send money to your evil and corrupt government ...they're now going to tell your Dr. what kind of treatment you doo need...
really ...
Doo you know what is in those 2,700 pages Obamacare????? Even most politicians don't know what is in it...
I never have understood exactly why Repubs are so insistent that Americans have a middleman when it comes to health care payments. The TOP 4 insurance companies pay their CEOs $75 Million per year combined. You can pay for a lot of care with $75 million.
All Repubs hate ObamaCare including those on the government health care plan called Medicare and VA. I find that hypocritical.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Did you see ANY of Obama's records? You just know what he is telling you...
YES he did, I posted that before!

Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.

The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>They NEVER said the Bush Tax Cuts ONLY helped the Rich. A few times it was pointed out that MOST of the tax cut savings went to the top. That's true. Post it. Post where the first Dem ever said that the cuts ONLY helped the Rich !!!!!!!!!!
For the past 4 years Obama has said the tax cuts for anyone making more than $250K needed to go back to the 1996 level to pay the bills. Post him or any Dem saying anything but that.
Barack Husein Obama stated during the second presidential debate on Oct 16th 2012 that THE BUSH TAX BREAKS TOOK OUR COUNTRY FROM A SURPLUS TO A DEFICIT. He didn't say some of them did or some didn't he said THE BUSH TAX BREAKS TOOK OUR COUNTRY TO A DEFICIT. Obama has stated many times that rich greedy corporations have benefited from the Bush tax breaks and the middle class have suffered because of the republicans Bush tax breaks. What rock have you been living under? lol You might wanna crack open Obama's big boy book of excuses and follow your leader so you will know more about him. Did you know the government, under Obama's leadership, now has a website praising the Bush tax breaks and telling us that extending them "was the right thing to do"? Are those the same Bush tax breaks that Obama claimed in the presidential debate was a big part of our horrendous deficit? Say whut? LMMFAO! Flip-floppy flip-floppy!

Speaking of that great wonderful colossal deficit that Obama alluded to that Slick Willy left us with....LMMFAO again. It is mathematically impossible to leave a surplus if our deficit was not reduced. Do you know the last time we had a reduction in our deficit? 54 years ago. RuhRoh...somebody lied and conned the American people because you Obamorns are still talking about the vajaja cigar pokin' democrat messiah Clintons surplus that never was!

There's your answer. Not everything you read on the internet is set in stone as you so stupidly think but it's kind of hard for you Obamorons to dispute what comes straight out of your messiahs jackass mouth, huh?
Hamburglartoo

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
BSNBC...
Lies of lesbiana ...
Chris Mathews, Obama's bitch...
MEET THE PRESS, how far are you in Obama's ass?
Like the right doesn't sve their fair share of obviously slanted news? The more you deny, the more you prove that point. Good luck getting your head out of that elephant's grand ole ass!
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.
The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.
Damn !!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!! You need to tell all the news media and ALL the Fact Checking firms in America because according to them you are full of shit and so is that story.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/28/news/...
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/was-obama-bo...
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/09/fulbri...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

The "Released today". That was an email sent out by the loons in 2009.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglartoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the right doesn't sve their fair share of obviously slanted news? The more you deny, the more you prove that point. Good luck getting your head out of that elephant's grand ole ass!
...I forgot the BSNBC the WORST ...
KEITH OLBERMANN...he is fired...right ?????

Talking about 'elephant's ass's...exactly where your head is...darlin'...no wonder you don't see which way you're going ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obama zombies going to see with their own eyes and wouldn't believe it ...FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT/NOT AMERICAN. Some defending Obama saying...his mother was against Obama attending muslim school in Indonesia ....really...
Christian woman married both husbands,
MUSLIMS ...there was 5 different religions in Indonesia ...why Muslim, because his family were Muslim religion ...get with a program people ...

Thanks "Ari"...
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
...I forgot the BSNBC the WORST ...
KEITH OLBERMANN...he is fired...right ?????
Talking about 'elephant's ass's...exactly where your head is...darlin'...no wonder you don't see which way you're going ...
Faux had to fire, Beck, Rove, and Morrison.

lmfao
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are a Liar you pos.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I never have understood exactly why Repubs are so insistent that Americans have a middleman when it comes to health care payments. The TOP 4 insurance companies pay their CEOs $75 Million per year combined. You can pay for a lot of care with $75 million.
All Repubs hate ObamaCare including those on the government health care plan called Medicare and VA. I find that hypocritical.
Obamacare is nothing more but TAXES...
Why don't you ask other countries that have similar healthcare, how good is it...and ask how many procedures are going to be denied to our citizens ...how long you're going to wait...?????

Why is our politicians not included in the same healthcare?????

What is in those 2,700 pages Obamacare?????

If Obama can pass healthcare, he can pass so much more ...more regulations, less freedom!!!!!
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Liar you pos.
I'm going to hold you up to eye level, while he beats your ears off!

LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
You, POS
frank

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
If everything's really as f*cked up and far gone as you claim, perhaps it would be a good time for euthanasia... on yourself.
Why don't you come out of hiding, coward.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux had to fire, Beck, Rove, and Morrison.
lmfao
Again, you have serious mental problem...
I said time and time and time again...I'm not relying on FOX news either ...they are on the right as MSNBC is on the left...I don't agree with FOX guys either, lots of times...WAKE UP!!!!!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is nothing more but TAXES...
Why don't you ask other countries that have similar healthcare, how good is it...and ask how many procedures are going to be denied to our citizens ...how long you're going to wait...?????
Why is our politicians not included in the same healthcare?????
What is in those 2,700 pages Obamacare?????
If Obama can pass healthcare, he can pass so much more ...more regulations, less freedom!!!!!
Healthcare is already the Law and the President is just getting started. If you do not like it leave. Nobody is keeping you here.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to hold you up to eye level, while he beats your ears off!
LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
You, POS
You toothless TN f' ck go teach dodgeball to the hicks.
JustSayin

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You bet your sweet ass, but LaPierre ain't the prez, is he!!!
No he is not. He is a lobbyist. Bought and paid for.
Donna

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
How did Obama knew he was going to be
re- elected, when he told Medvedev / Russian President, "I'm going to have more flexibility after re-election"...
Seems to me, everything is setup and theater for the people ...you fight, while they get more money in their bank accounts, more power and get even more corrupt.
Yesterday, I don't remember if it was Republican or Democrat, old man/politician, had a stroke year ago and coming back to work. Two men had to help him get up the stairs. He couldn't walk on his own. What is he good for? Is his brain functioning like before he got stroke? Couldn't he retires so someone younger can get that job?
Why did Robert Byrd had to work till he was 91 in the wheelchair, shacking and drooling ...
Why doo we have politicians in our government for a 30, 40 and 50 yrs...doo you think they care for you? Hell NO...they're for themselves ...all of them greedy, rich and corrupt ..."drunk" on POWER!!!!!
And you here fight with each other, WHILE AMERICA HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT FROM INSIGHT OUT !!!!!
I think you have hit on something there when you said everything is for show and theater. I have been wondering for some time now if republicans and libs are really working together. You know, "the good guy, bad guy stuff" but the people have to think they each have a party fighting for them. Wouldn't surprise me in the least now days.
Some one on here said something about Obama parents both not being citizens and there for Obama could not legally run for President, and why isn't our supposed to be republicans leaders screaming their heads off. Why is he still there? Something's fishy going on?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Healthcare is already the Law and the President is just getting started. If you do not like it leave. Nobody is keeping you here.
Yes I know, that doesn't mean I have to like it.

I'm not going anywhere ...America is my country too, you don't like it, that's to bad...YOU LEAVE!!!!!

I LOVE AMERICA, MY HOME SWEET HOME<3

I'M PROUD AMERICAN:)))))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Ladies answer this question for me 1 hr Justgottaknow863 6
1 Blessing From God 2 hr Stephen Levi 21
Our guys.... not the best guy 2 hr sealthetruth 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr part time christian 129,039
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 4 hr snooger 11
Tommy that use to work at oasis pizza 5 hr Bret 5
john sowders 6 hr stephanie 7
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 8 hr Huh 18
New club in Barbourville? 19 hr my real name 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000