'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
65,281 - 65,300 of 151,170 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71883 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglartoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the right doesn't sve their fair share of obviously slanted news? The more you deny, the more you prove that point. Good luck getting your head out of that elephant's grand ole ass!
...I forgot the BSNBC the WORST ...
KEITH OLBERMANN...he is fired...right ?????

Talking about 'elephant's ass's...exactly where your head is...darlin'...no wonder you don't see which way you're going ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71884 Jan 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
YES he did, I posted that before!
Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.
The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.
Obama zombies going to see with their own eyes and wouldn't believe it ...FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT/NOT AMERICAN. Some defending Obama saying...his mother was against Obama attending muslim school in Indonesia ....really...
Christian woman married both husbands,
MUSLIMS ...there was 5 different religions in Indonesia ...why Muslim, because his family were Muslim religion ...get with a program people ...

Thanks "Ari"...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#71885 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
...I forgot the BSNBC the WORST ...
KEITH OLBERMANN...he is fired...right ?????
Talking about 'elephant's ass's...exactly where your head is...darlin'...no wonder you don't see which way you're going ...
Faux had to fire, Beck, Rove, and Morrison.

lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#71886 Jan 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
YES he did, I posted that before!
Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.
The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.
You are a Liar you pos.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71887 Jan 4, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I never have understood exactly why Repubs are so insistent that Americans have a middleman when it comes to health care payments. The TOP 4 insurance companies pay their CEOs $75 Million per year combined. You can pay for a lot of care with $75 million.
All Repubs hate ObamaCare including those on the government health care plan called Medicare and VA. I find that hypocritical.
Obamacare is nothing more but TAXES...
Why don't you ask other countries that have similar healthcare, how good is it...and ask how many procedures are going to be denied to our citizens ...how long you're going to wait...?????

Why is our politicians not included in the same healthcare?????

What is in those 2,700 pages Obamacare?????

If Obama can pass healthcare, he can pass so much more ...more regulations, less freedom!!!!!
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71888 Jan 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Liar you pos.
I'm going to hold you up to eye level, while he beats your ears off!

LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
You, POS
frank

Ashland, KY

#71889 Jan 4, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
If everything's really as f*cked up and far gone as you claim, perhaps it would be a good time for euthanasia... on yourself.
Why don't you come out of hiding, coward.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71890 Jan 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Faux had to fire, Beck, Rove, and Morrison.
lmfao
Again, you have serious mental problem...
I said time and time and time again...I'm not relying on FOX news either ...they are on the right as MSNBC is on the left...I don't agree with FOX guys either, lots of times...WAKE UP!!!!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#71891 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask other countries that have similar healthcare, how good is it...and ask how many procedures are going to be denied to our citizens ...how long you're going to wait...?????
If Obama can pass healthcare, he can pass so much more ...more regulations, less freedom!!!!!
Healthcare is already the Law and the President is just getting started. If you do not like it leave. Nobody is keeping you here.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#71892 Jan 4, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to hold you up to eye level, while he beats your ears off!
LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
You, POS
You toothless TN f' ck go teach dodgeball to the hicks.
JustSayin

Paducah, KY

#71893 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You bet your sweet ass, but LaPierre ain't the prez, is he!!!
No he is not. He is a lobbyist. Bought and paid for.
Donna

Ashland, KY

#71894 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
How did Obama knew he was going to be
re- elected, when he told Medvedev / Russian President, "I'm going to have more flexibility after re-election"...
Seems to me, everything is setup and theater for the people ...you fight, while they get more money in their bank accounts, more power and get even more corrupt.
Yesterday, I don't remember if it was Republican or Democrat, old man/politician, had a stroke year ago and coming back to work. Two men had to help him get up the stairs. He couldn't walk on his own. What is he good for? Is his brain functioning like before he got stroke? Couldn't he retires so someone younger can get that job?
Why did Robert Byrd had to work till he was 91 in the wheelchair, shacking and drooling ...
Why doo we have politicians in our government for a 30, 40 and 50 yrs...doo you think they care for you? Hell NO...they're for themselves ...all of them greedy, rich and corrupt ..."drunk" on POWER!!!!!
And you here fight with each other, WHILE AMERICA HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT FROM INSIGHT OUT !!!!!
I think you have hit on something there when you said everything is for show and theater. I have been wondering for some time now if republicans and libs are really working together. You know, "the good guy, bad guy stuff" but the people have to think they each have a party fighting for them. Wouldn't surprise me in the least now days.
Some one on here said something about Obama parents both not being citizens and there for Obama could not legally run for President, and why isn't our supposed to be republicans leaders screaming their heads off. Why is he still there? Something's fishy going on?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71895 Jan 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Healthcare is already the Law and the President is just getting started. If you do not like it leave. Nobody is keeping you here.
Yes I know, that doesn't mean I have to like it.

I'm not going anywhere ...America is my country too, you don't like it, that's to bad...YOU LEAVE!!!!!

I LOVE AMERICA, MY HOME SWEET HOME<3

I'M PROUD AMERICAN:)))))
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71896 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama kills babies? Bush kills grown men and women by marching them into useless wars. Whats the difference?
The difference is the men and women who enlisted, did so with free will. They knew they were going to fight a war. The aborted babies have no say so over their lives--none.

Draft dodger Bill Clinton who refuse to fight for America but had no problem being the leader of our armed services, what a joke.

What a shame that man has been but Obama has been a tragedy for America. You will soon find out the hard way.
Jay

Paris, TN

#71897 Jan 4, 2013
Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems on their hands other than who was elected President.

Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Imagine that!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71898 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
How did Obama knew he was going to be
re- elected, when he told Medvedev / Russian President, "I'm going to have more flexibility after re-election"...
Seems to me, everything is setup and theater for the people ...you fight, while they get more money in their bank accounts, more power and get even more corrupt.
Yesterday, I don't remember if it was Republican or Democrat, old man/politician, had a stroke year ago and coming back to work. Two men had to help him get up the stairs. He couldn't walk on his own. What is he good for? Is his brain functioning like before he got stroke? Couldn't he retires so someone younger can get that job?
Why did Robert Byrd had to work till he was 91 in the wheelchair, shacking and drooling ...
Why doo we have politicians in our government for a 30, 40 and 50 yrs...doo you think they care for you? Hell NO...they're for themselves ...all of them greedy, rich and corrupt ..."drunk" on POWER!!!!!
And you here fight with each other, WHILE AMERICA HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT FROM INSIGHT OUT !!!!!
They reported he had three brain surgeries. Although, is there any difference in what is representing us in Congress and the Oval office and him?

I bet he can read the teleprompter better than Obama. At least, he wouldn't thank himself in for what was meant for the other person to read and say.
its not rocket science

Glasgow, KY

#71899 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Something most of the Obamorons aren't willing to discuss is medicare and medicaid. Among all the insurance companies out there (including medicare) which one has consistently denied procedures and payment for many procedures that doctors have ordered? Medicare. They turn down claims 3 to 1 versus the other insurance companies. That is why senior citizens have always had to pay for a supplement insurance along with their medicare insurance they pay for monthly. Obamacare is et up to end up being a single pay system. Obama told the democrats not to worry about taking the public option out of the bill because of public outcry. He assured them he would "put it back in" after the bill became law just like the Canadian government did with their forced Socialized Medicine law. Businesses and corporations will take advantage of the loophole for them in Obamacare and will opt to pay GOVERNMENT FINES rather than pay for employees health insurance. That loophole affords the corporations a cheaper way of abiding by the law. Employees will find themselves without employer insurance and they will have to get health insurance because it is the law. There is another loophole in Obamacare that allows insurance companies to charge people with pre-existing illnesses 50% higher premiums to cover their cost for being made to insure everyone. The people who now have to get health insurance because their employer opted to pay that company earmarked money to the government because it is cheaper can't afford the 50% higher premiums to the insurance companies. That's when the messiah will step in and save us from doom and gloom again. lol He will put the public option into the law and tell people they now have a choice (ugh) thanks to his Obamacare crap. All money goes to the government and eventually all citizens will be on medicare...the single payer system with all monies going to the government. This sets up the death panels because bureaucrats who answer to no one because they weren't elected they were appointed will be making the medical decisions based on a government budget. They will have the say so as to what procedures they deem too expensive or not necessary.

People who supported this mess will be the ones who yell and scream the loudest when they get screwed. And their screwing is approaching fast. The politicians these citizens so believe in and defend every day ALL opted not to participate in Obamacare. They forced this crap on the people and then opted to keep their Cadillac insurance paid for by the citizens for themselves and their families.

Many millions of Americans are stupid and lazy just as Obama claimed and the democrats banked on it that they would support the dems by staying extremely stupid. They didn't disappoint their messiah.

Since: Dec 11

#71900 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know, that doesn't mean I have to like it.
I'm not going anywhere ...America is my country too, you don't like it, that's to bad...YOU LEAVE!!!!!
I LOVE AMERICA, MY HOME SWEET HOME<3
I'M PROUD AMERICAN:)))))
Once upon a time, we left our homeland to come to this land and build a better one.
WE WILL NOT ABANDON THIS ONE, because of a few simple minded Obama-Bots won two elections!

Now is the time to fight, I love America I am a vet and I am not afraid to FIGHT!
BRING IT ON!

Since: Dec 11

#71901 Jan 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems on their hands other than who was elected President.
Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.
As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.
Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney.(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.
* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.
NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.
Imagine that!
Obama even lost 70% of counties in the states he won! How the hell was this NOT rigged?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71902 Jan 4, 2013
How many post names on here belong to wtf?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min no 1,377
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min The_Box 130,507
C is for Cookie 1 hr Waldorf and Statler 1
atv drags (Nov '08) 1 hr Hannibal 25
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 2 hr Gomer 29
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 3 hr Brenda 10
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 3 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••