'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,264)

Showing posts 65,261 - 65,280 of146,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about ordinary Joe Shmo ..we are talking about your president ...YOUR PRESIDENT ...why, when you can't defend your president, you always use somebody else to justify it? Stop and think or don't answer it...
YOUR PRESIDENT ...I don't care if he is Democrat or Republican ...WHO IS YOUR PRESIDENT TODAY?
Because you support the people I wouldn't, and vice versa. I can find flaws in past presidents jut like you find them in the current. Everyone here wants to ignore pay administrations, but they are flawed just line Obama.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why would Obama allow the rest of the Bush tax breaks to remain law IF as he and the democrats have stated earlier time and time and time again that the Bush tax breaks only benefited the rich? Huh? Whut-whut? Flip-floppin' again? Which way did they go? Who's on first? Da-doe-ti-do-duh!
They NEVER said the Bush Tax Cuts ONLY helped the Rich. A few times it was pointed out that MOST of the tax cut savings went to the top. That's true. Post it. Post where the first Dem ever said that the cuts ONLY helped the Rich !!!!!!!!!!
For the past 4 years Obama has said the tax cuts for anyone making more than $250K needed to go back to the 1996 level to pay the bills. Post him or any Dem saying anything but that.
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

tell the truth for once wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. When Obama bypassed our Constitution and was told it was okay by the UN to send his killer Drones into other countries it was for "humanitarian reasons" and it was one of the reasons Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize, right? lol But when Bush did it he was just being a warmonger. Typical liberal nutjob rationalization. When JFK and LBJ sent in combat troops to Vietnam those were for humanitarian reasons too, huh? Even though democrats starting one of the worst casualty wars in our country's history is rarely ever mentioned by "you idiots" you still defend the democrats because they aren't republicunts. That explains your position and rationalizes the reasoning and support by you morons. We understand. We really do.
Bush would not send the Drones because:

1. He is a puss.

2. He was afrid he would kill bin Laden.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Did you see ANY of Obama's records? You just know what he is telling you...
Everyone has seen the records. But thanks to Chemtrails and radio mind control waves put out by the government we all forgot.
You know, there is as much info on the government radio mind control on the Net as there is about your Chemtrails. A lot for you crazies to think about. What about Area51? Got any of your conspiratorial theories on that?
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about ordinary Joe Shmo ..we are talking about your president ...YOUR PRESIDENT ...why, when you can't defend your president, you always use somebody else to justify it? Stop and think or don't answer it...
YOUR PRESIDENT ...I don't care if he is Democrat or Republican ...WHO IS YOUR PRESIDENT TODAY?
A great President Barack Obama.
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>They NEVER said the Bush Tax Cuts ONLY helped the Rich. A few times it was pointed out that MOST of the tax cut savings went to the top. That's true. Post it. Post where the first Dem ever said that the cuts ONLY helped the Rich !!!!!!!!!!
For the past 4 years Obama has said the tax cuts for anyone making more than $250K needed to go back to the 1996 level to pay the bills. Post him or any Dem saying anything but that.
Speaking of 1996 and Democrats, I would like to say "I did not have sex, with that woman".
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted tet>
Why now Obamacare? Because the medical insurance fraudulent industry has gone on long enough. It got out of control.
Stop it...those "evil" insurance companies ...and now you're going to send money to your evil and corrupt government ...they're now going to tell your Dr. what kind of treatment you doo need...
really ...

Doo you know what is in those 2,700 pages Obamacare????? Even most politicians don't know what is in it...
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of 1996 and Democrats, I would like to say "I did not have sex, with that woman".
Was that his "strategery"? I can't remember
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it...those "evil" insurance companies ...and now you're going to send money to your evil and corrupt government ...they're now going to tell your Dr. what kind of treatment you doo need...
really ...
Doo you know what is in those 2,700 pages Obamacare????? Even most politicians don't know what is in it...
And no one decided to decide an disseminate. That's dems an reps. Not much of an argument there. Tax code is long too, but ppl take the time I read it because they care to know. Dems wanted it, all reps had to do was get ppl to to to read it. It not. Everyone chose not.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Jesus made him do it.
Could be! Jesus liked his wine occasionally.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

tell the truth for once wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I'm disappointed you didn't use the cavemen and the dinosaurs as a comparison for our world events today. Get with the program! If you are going to be sTuPiD please go all the way with your stupidity...just so we know where you stand. LMAO!
Why are you the only one laughing? Bliss in ignorance?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know the whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.
Fox News and MSNBC are both corporate hack talking air heads loyal to these two corrupt parties.
Most Republicans are conservative in name only.
Most Democrats are liberal in name only.
Obamacare is not a liberal health plan which would have provided Single Payer, Medicare For All.
Obamacare is more accurately Romneycare which was endorsed by Bob Dole and the Heritage Foundation back in the 1990s.
Obama/Clinton, Bush/Cheney John Kerry, John McCain, et cetera are all corporate hacks loyal to Wall Street.
They have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.
Statement on Health Care
http://econ4.org/statement-on-healthcare
---------
The Truth Behind the Fiscal Cliff’s Reality TV Show
January 4, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/b7klghn
To appreciate how the kabuki theater works, consider three big outcomes of the fiscal cliff legislation that the attendant reality TV show never highlighted:
1. Bush defeats Clinton: President Clinton’s tax rates delivered big budget surpluses and one of history’s strongest rates of economic growth. By contrast, President Bush’s cuts to those tax rates birthed massive deficits and the slowest rate of economic growth in modern history. Yet, faced with the fiscal cliff’s choice between Clinton and Bush tax rates, both parties agreed to ratify almost all of the latter.
For Republicans, this victory was summed up by Bush’s former spokesman, Ari Fleischer, who said simply,“it’s fantastic.” For Democrats, their triumphant rhetoric about their one small win - restoring Clinton rates on income above $400,000 - obscures a humiliating truth. Essentially, the party that spent so much political capital to modestly raise taxes and restore fiscal sanity after the Reagan binge was bullied into undoing much of its own fiscal legacy.
2. Nobody in Washington cares about deficits: During December’s “fiscal cliff” TV show, D.C.‘s reality stars told us that they were focused on reducing the budget deficit. But, according to the Congressional Budget Office, the final bill will increase the budget deficit by $4 trillion.
3. Corporate welfare is sacrosanct: For all the effort to make wasteful spending the villain in the “fiscal cliff” TV show, Congress ultimately refused to touch that spending. Somehow, defense contractor largesse in the bloated Pentagon budget was off the table. Somehow, subsidies to corporate agribusiness were separated from the negotiations and then extended. Meanwhile, as the Roosevelt Institution’s Matt Stoller documented, the final “fiscal cliff” bill included taxpayer handouts for everything from NASCAR racetracks, to Hollywood studios, to a new Goldman Sachs headquarters.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/01/04
Yes, there is corruptions on both sides...yes, MSNBC is much to the left, as FOX is to the right...

Who is telling us the truth, NO ONE...

Tim Russert is gone, so as our MEDIA...
Hamburglartoo

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Did you see ANY of Obama's records? You just know what he is telling you...
You have to get off that wagon. The wheels are broke. Anyone who cared gave up the fight. They have tried and tried and still can't prove anything. No proof, no case. That was a last ditch effort to take away the presidency after he won. Reps have changed voter laws, questioned his citizenship, done everything they could think of, and still lost. It's time to move on. There are more important issues facing everyone
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that his "strategery"? I can't remember
Attempt to avoid Impeachment!
Worst

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there is corruptions on both sides...yes, MSNBC is much to the left, as FOX is to the right...
Who is telling us the truth, NO ONE...
Tim Russert is gone, so as our MEDIA...
But Faux lies.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

How did Obama knew he was going to be
re- elected, when he told Medvedev / Russian President, "I'm going to have more flexibility after re-election"...

Seems to me, everything is setup and theater for the people ...you fight, while they get more money in their bank accounts, more power and get even more corrupt.

Yesterday, I don't remember if it was Republican or Democrat, old man/politician, had a stroke year ago and coming back to work. Two men had to help him get up the stairs. He couldn't walk on his own. What is he good for? Is his brain functioning like before he got stroke? Couldn't he retires so someone younger can get that job?
Why did Robert Byrd had to work till he was 91 in the wheelchair, shacking and drooling ...

Why doo we have politicians in our government for a 30, 40 and 50 yrs...doo you think they care for you? Hell NO...they're for themselves ...all of them greedy, rich and corrupt ..."drunk" on POWER!!!!!
And you here fight with each other, WHILE AMERICA HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT FROM INSIGHT OUT !!!!!
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Worst wrote:
<quoted text>But Faux lies.
Not as much as MSLSD does! And no Racheal Maddcow, spreding her lesbian bullshit!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Hamburglartoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to get off that wagon. The wheels are broke. Anyone who cared gave up the fight. They have tried and tried and still can't prove anything. No proof, no case. That was a last ditch effort to take away the presidency after he won. Reps have changed voter laws, questioned his citizenship, done everything they could think of, and still lost. It's time to move on. There are more important issues facing everyone
No proof, no case...
or
NO RECORDS NO CASE...
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Worst wrote:
Everyone knows that's you wtf!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Worst wrote:
BSNBC...
Lies of lesbiana ...
Chris Mathews, Obama's bitch...
MEET THE PRESS, how far are you in Obama's ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,261 - 65,280 of146,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 min Throne 81,564
Any couples into SCAT??? 45 min Dirty SCAT couple 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 128,542
legalize marijuana 2 hr ole hippy 4
Ky Biscuit Company 3 hr same here 13
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 3 hr Just Watching 1
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 3 hr Frank 15
•••
•••