'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253593 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#71928 Jan 4, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a two faced libotard liar, all the demofags ever claimed was Bush tax cuts were for the wealthly, now go do some more meth and watch MSLSD,
BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
post it bitch. Post a quote where ONE Dem ever said the cuts were ONLY for the rich.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#71929 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Elephant's ass is so big, it holds you, rush, bill, and the rest of the fox news staff. Must be cozy in that big, ignorant ass
You're really, really, really, ignorant... single digit IQ individual ...

What is with you and elephants ass...is that what you see when you look in the mirror?
Hamburglar

Ironton, OH

#71930 Jan 4, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a two faced libotard liar, all the demofags ever claimed was Bush tax cuts were for the wealthly, now go do some more meth and watch MSLSD,
BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
We can do all that plus get our candidate elected! Now go have secret gay sex with your militia buddies while Rush condemns it in the background. I bet that makes you feel extra dirty. You should focus your energy on helping your party put forththeir next challenger.
AmericanMan

Rochester, KY

#71931 Jan 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Once upon a time, we left our homeland to come to this land and build a better one.
WE WILL NOT ABANDON THIS ONE, because of a few simple minded Obama-Bots won two elections!
Now is the time to fight, I love America I am a vet and I am not afraid to FIGHT!
BRING IT ON!
You are one of the MOST Anti-Americans on here. You are against the freedom for Americans to choose our leaders and want to wage war on the Majority. You are un-American.
Hamburglar

Ironton, OH

#71932 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Obama need another $4 million for his next vacation ...oh yes, taxes went up ...
His dog has better life than most of Americans ...
Did his dog went to Hawaii with him? Did we pay vacation for Obama's DOG to?
Would you feel more comfortable if the bill read Haliburton?
TWA

Manchester, KY

#71933 Jan 4, 2013
you mispelled you name it should have been turdburglar, not hamburglar
Thomas the train

Dover, TN

#71935 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with you and elephants ass...is that what you see when you look in the mirror?
wtf
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#71936 Jan 4, 2013
Chicago Has Tough Gun Laws,
But Leads Nation in Gun Violence

Reuters

Despite the city's efforts to ban semi-automatic weapons and high-capacity magazines, the weapons frequently used in Chicago — which had 506 homicides in 2012 — are handguns, which are rarely purchased through legal channels
Hamburglar

Ironton, OH

#71937 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Your foreign (lack of) humor is shining through. Way to burn me, Yakov Smirnov. "I love dis cuntree!"
Hamburglar

Ironton, OH

#71938 Jan 4, 2013
TWA wrote:
you mispelled you name it should have been turdburglar, not hamburglar
and you could add a T?
unknown poster

Edmonton, KY

#71940 Jan 4, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of the MOST Anti-Americans on here. You are against the freedom for Americans to choose our leaders and want to wage war on the Majority. You are un-American.
Just your opinion and since none of your other opinions have meant much on here did you think this one would for some reason? LMAO Now how cute is that, y'all?
Hamburglar

Ironton, OH

#71941 Jan 4, 2013
mayor government cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on Mayor McDumb ass (I liked that one lol) where's all that liberal tree hugging acceptance of others that you morons brag about? Isn't that one of the democrats qualities...acceptance of others ides and opinions? Well, as long as they say what you want them to say, huh? Open mouth insert crusty foot again kiddo.
Much like your dad misjudged when to pull out, youve misjudged liberals. We dont all like you. We do own guns. We are the youth of the nation. We are smarter than youll ever give us credit for. We will continue to elect the leaders we want. Go grow old and finish dying in a retirement home.
TWTA

Manchester, KY

#71942 Jan 4, 2013
i did turdburglar
unknown poster

Edmonton, KY

#71943 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
and you could add a T?
TTWA? lmmfao at your stupid ass. Say what you mean next time and you won't end up looking like a total doofus twa-t. Too funny. You libs are very entertaining. Sad but funny.
Hamburglar

Ironton, OH

#71944 Jan 4, 2013
TWTA wrote:
i did turdburglar
I figured you couldnt spell, and now I know youre not familiar with the subject. You related to Quayle?
Hamburglar

Ironton, OH

#71945 Jan 4, 2013
unknown poster wrote:
<quoted text>
TTWA? lmmfao at your stupid ass. Say what you mean next time and you won't end up looking like a total doofus twa-t. Too funny. You libs are very entertaining. Sad but funny.
said the loser party member
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#71947 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your foreign (lack of) humor is shining through. Way to burn me, Yakov Smirnov. "I love dis cuntree!"
Hahahahaha...you have NO humor ...
Yes, I love this country ...and 'Yakov Smirnov' is my 'COUSIN'...leave him alone!
TWA

Manchester, KY

#71948 Jan 4, 2013
i can spell turdburglar which you are just fine can you read a teleprompter, or do you just ride the hershey highway
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#71949 Jan 4, 2013
Oblamer said this company was 'a sign of America's manufacturing reboud', WOW, What leadership!

-----
Lincolnton Furniture Company Closes One Year After Being Hailed By Obama As U.S. Job Creator

LINCOLNTON, N.C.-- A start-up North Carolina furniture company once celebrated as a sign of America's manufacturing rebound has closed, a year after its head was hosted by President Barack Obama.

Lincolnton Furniture Company was silent Friday, a day after shutting down. President Bruce Cochrane and other company officers did not return messages to The Associated Press.

Company financial officer Ben Causey said manufacturing operations were stopped indefinitely because orders were insufficient. He told The Charlotte Observer that only a few people would remain employed and the next steps were uncertain.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/linc...
dems are retards

East Lansing, MI

#71950 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like your dad misjudged when to pull out, youve misjudged liberals. We dont all like you. We do own guns. We are the youth of the nation. We are smarter than youll ever give us credit for. We will continue to elect the leaders we want. Go grow old and finish dying in a retirement home.
ROTFL, smarter, every demofag state in this country is either bankrupt or close to it,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min CriminalForever 156,588
DonRick Blevins? 1 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 1 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 2 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 2 hr Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 2 hr Excited 174
Stacey carnes 3 hr mossy seaman 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages