'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71825 Jan 4, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was you idiot, but you said ROBERTS, look at your own Goddamn stupid post! You are smart enough to know the difference, right? Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, Duh!
All suppoted by republicunt Jesus freaks! Do your homework then get back in the woods.
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71826 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Selective service? Volunteer? You should do at least attempt a thought before your fingers get diarrhea Americunt. If Bush wasnt bent on defense contracts and making daddy proud, we wouldnt be holding as many soldiers' funerals.
Are you so damn brain dead that you think America has drafted anyone since 1972, are you really this stupid or are you acting?
tell the truth for once

Glasgow, KY

#71827 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
If Bush wasnt bent on defense contracts and making daddy proud, we wouldnt be holding as many soldiers' funerals.
You are right....the terrorist and crazies in other countries would be in charge of American citizens and soldiers funerals like they were in Benghazi thanks to our president and his crew. There would be mass graves all over the place with soldiers and citizens being heaped up inside of them. Bush stopped that from happening to the Iraq people. Their own government was killing families and throwing them in mass graves. Saddam would have continued had Bush not of stopped him.
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71828 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
All suppoted by republicunt Jesus freaks! Do your homework then get back in the woods.
Like you did yours? HAHAHAHA, Buttburglar!
otay Mayor McDumb Ass

Glasgow, KY

#71830 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation...I got spanked again so I will try to get every one to focus on words like "republicunts" and "Jesus freaks" so they won't notice that I am a huge moron.

It worked...it really did! LMMFAO
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71831 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
And senator R-Idaho Crapo just pled guilty to DUI and lost his license. Chalk one up for the guys who dont like republicants
What!! You mean he didn't have a health problem, or some kind of reaction to a prescription drug!!
These republicans just don't know how to play the game!!! LMAO!!!
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71832 Jan 4, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so damn brain dead that you think America has drafted anyone since 1972, are you really this stupid or are you acting?
Back on this? OK. I still had to sign up, so it isnt all volunteer. If they need me Ill have to go. Thats not volunteer. If republican war mongers had their way, it would surely be used because we would be out of soldiers to send off to die. either through attrition, death, or just being spread too thin. I wouldnt volunteer for service under a Republicunt president unless it paid a lot more than I make now. Oil war, pride war, all costing US troops' lives. I think youre the one missing brain cells, you simpleton cuntservitude hick.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71833 Jan 4, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you did yours? HAHAHAHA, Buttburglar!
I think youve got the sore ass, loser! Now get back to making moonshine and leave politics to the people that actually process thoughts. Youll have another chance in a few years to pick your next right minger loser to show why more and more of your faithful republicunts are jumping ship at a record pace.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71834 Jan 4, 2013
otay Mayor McDumb Ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation...I got spanked again so I will try to get every one to focus on words like "republicunts" and "Jesus freaks" so they won't notice that I am a huge moron.
It worked...it really did! LMMFAO
Who got spanked? republicunts! Who lost the election? cuntservatives? Who's crying? All the Right-MINGERS! I dont have to draw attention to anything. You deluded minions do that well enough on your own. No go get me a juice box and stop trying to troll.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#71835 Jan 4, 2013
duh wrote:
what the democraps and liberal press fail to publicize
is the fact that obama just made permanent the so called 'BUSH TAX CUTS '
for the past four years ,..all obama could do was harp about the 'evil ' bush tax cuts ,......
but now , with his fiscal cliff deal ,..obama just made permanent,.." the bush tax cuts "
what a bunch of dimwits and hypocrites,...
As with all Repubs you twist the truth and facts. Obama NEVER said he wanted anything more than the top to go back to the 1996 rates. For those making MORE than $400K per year it's what happened. He wanted to have it start at $250K but according to Repubs in Washington making a quarter of a million per year is no where near being rich.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71836 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>What!! You mean he didn't have a health problem, or some kind of reaction to a prescription drug!!
These republicans just don't know how to play the game!!! LMAO!!!
No, just another hypocrite republican politician
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71837 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Back on this? OK. I still had to sign up, so it isnt all volunteer. If they need me Ill have to go. Thats not volunteer. If republican war mongers had their way, it would surely be used because we would be out of soldiers to send off to die. either through attrition, death, or just being spread too thin. I wouldnt volunteer for service under a Republicunt president unless it paid a lot more than I make now. Oil war, pride war, all costing US troops' lives. I think youre the one missing brain cells, you simpleton cuntservitude hick.
You are a lieing sonofabicth, you are in no military unit on earth, and never will be! Thank God for that!
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71838 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who got spanked? republicunts! Who lost the election? cuntservatives? Who's crying? All the Right-MINGERS! I dont have to draw attention to anything. You deluded minions do that well enough on your own. No go get me a juice box and stop trying to troll.
He's trying to re focus your attention, get him!
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#71839 Jan 4, 2013
tell the truth for once wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right....the terrorist and crazies in other countries would be in charge of American citizens and soldiers funerals like they were in Benghazi thanks to our president and his crew. There would be mass graves all over the place with soldiers and citizens being heaped up inside of them. Bush stopped that from happening to the Iraq people. Their own government was killing families and throwing them in mass graves. Saddam would have continued had Bush not of stopped him.
So. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Who cares what Saddam was doing in his OWN country? The Kurds to Saddam were like the Indians were to our founding fathers here. We would have made the Indians slaves but they had all been killed off. So America went to other countries, loaded boats full of slaves and worked them for 150 years. Name one thing different that Saddam did that the early leaders of our Nation had not done.
No wonder you Repubs lost in 2008 and again in 2012. History teaches you nothing.
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71840 Jan 4, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>As with all Repubs you twist the truth and facts. Obama NEVER said he wanted anything more than the top to go back to the 1996 rates. For those making MORE than $400K per year it's what happened. He wanted to have it start at $250K but according to Repubs in Washington making a quarter of a million per year is no where near being rich.
I notice you are posting 'more facts', how about the link to your last 'fact post'?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#71841 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that it? Really? I was expecting more from you. I'm disappointed that you continue to name call but can never get your point across with any type of facts. I am also surprised that someone as intelligent as you claim to be (LMMFAO)sets yourself up for embarrassment on here so much of the time. Are you a beat freak? Do you like the daily spankings you get on here? I was so hoping to see a real debate when I surfed the forum today but I am disappointed once again. It's just the same few of you idiots typing "republicunts" and "hypocrite republicans" and yada, yada, yada. B-O-R-I-N-G!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71842 Jan 4, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lieing sonofabicth, you are in no military unit on earth, and never will be! Thank God for that!
Read my post again. Go ahead, Ill wait. Now dont you feel silly because I never said I served anywhere. Just the opposite. Now you see I said i would never volunteer for the military with a republican Comm in Chief. Now ask your parents where that extra chromosome went.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71843 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so not gaming the system make one a hypocrite!!! I can live with those hypocrites.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71844 Jan 4, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Only about 40% of employers offer Health Care. So NO having a job does not mean you have health care. Millions of people each day receive millions of dollars in health care without ever paying for it. So the choice is make everyone have insurance or let those without it die. Currently the Law does not allow for those without insurance to NOT be treated in an emergency. However, I'm sure it would be a dream come true for Repubs if it were the case.
P.S. Chemtrails.... hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, our government is screwing their own citizens. You're one of them and blind too...

Must be something in those "Chemtrails"...( just been sarcastic)...

Doo you know anything of an experiment called "bad blood"?????
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71845 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
He admitted too what he did, unlike so many Democrats, like poor Jessie JR and his poor bad nerves! I can give you a string of hypocrites, all Democrat, starting with ole Ted when he killed that young lady in the wreck all those years ago, and they covered up his drunkeness and re elected him for 30 more years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min dollarsbill 132,119
Cody Carnes 2 hr molly 4
terry smith from the creek 2 hr molly 8
jason hughes 5 hr stranger 2
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 7 hr kim 186
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 12 hr friend 16
dinky phipps 13 hr Comment 14
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info