'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#71732 Jan 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again. You want to live in the past and blame everybody but the man in charge and what is happening NOW.
Here's a little math test for you. We know a man who is CEO of a small manufacturing plant in our town. He employees no less than 100 workers in his plant. He contributes $3500. per year to each workers' insurance plan. He was informed as were all of us, that when Obamacare kicks in everyone will have to have some health insurance plan. If they do not,- and especially if they are an employer - they will be fined by the IRS, Obama's henchmen, and they will pay a $700 fine for not insuring their personnel. What he could easily do is tell his employees that he will no longer be offering an insurance plan, pay the fine/tax to the government and let his worker's find their own insurance.
Now get your calculator out and figure out how much money he would save his company by dropping insurance on his employees.
Wait and see what he does I guess? I dont live in the past, but I lived in it. So did you, so stop acting like you didnt. You tried to make your point. Those who understand will either agree or disagree. Just happens that I'll take Obamacare over a republican. And apparently I'm nowhere near alone
worse

Ashland, KY

#71733 Jan 3, 2013
big R wrote:
imagine ,..
if America promised all the lazy / unproductive people 'welfare' back in early days of the republic ,... it certainly would have failed within its first years ,..
there can be NO logical debate on this ,
even you liberals must admit it
Imagine if they shipped jobs back to Englnd and left all those previsouly employed people without a way to sustain. You group the lazy in with the same people that got the shaft. You would do well to think more about why we are in the state we are. Before people got lazy, they needed help.
worse

Ashland, KY

#71734 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, are you...ILLEGAL ...?????
I could run for president. could u?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71735 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, hire a lawyers and pay few millions to hide all my records ...we know now that's possible.
worse

Ashland, KY

#71736 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, hire a lawyers and pay few millions to hide all my records ...we know now that's possible.
You would be vetted, just like he was. He moved through to round 2. You would not.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71737 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be vetted, just like he was. He moved through to round 2. You would not.
Because he is fraud, liar and a cheat and has sheeplets for supporters ...

Obama "vetted" that's a joke...

Obama was vetted by BSNBC and Chris Matthews!
worse

Ashland, KY

#71739 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is fraud, liar and a cheat and has sheeplets for supporters ...
Obama "vetted" that's a joke...
Obama was vetted by BSNBC and Chris Matthews!
So does that mean that the Republicunts are so stupid they cant prove their case? I believe it does. Please move on to your next conspiracy theory
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71740 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT was MEAN
and UNCALLED for !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71741 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
He did NOT pass the first TEST!

His father IS a DEAD KENYAN!- NOT an American

Mother - American
Father - Kenyan

It takes TWO(2)US citizens to "BREED" to make a "natural born" citizen!

Like it or NOT ...
That's the WAY it IS!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71742 Jan 4, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So does that mean that the Republicunts are so stupid they cant prove their case? I believe it does. Please move on to your next conspiracy theory
No, Republicans are not stupid - but corrupt media ...yes and how ...media is "getting away with murder" because people like you ...this days everything is ok...that's why you have Obama for a president ...

Like "MEET THE PRESS" ...how far are you in Obama's a$$...?????
wtf

Jackson, KY

#71746 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother - American
Father - Kenyan
Like it or NOT ...
That's the WAY it IS!
Wrong again stupid a-s.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#71747 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother - American
Father - Kenyan
Like it or NOT ...
That's the WAY it IS!
BTW Rawmoney's Father was Mexican Stupid.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#71748 Jan 4, 2013
Cry....Cry....Me A River!!! Where do you guys come up with these characters?

No wonder there is so much dysfunction in Washington! You got the emotionally disturbed in charge!

TWA

London, KY

#71749 Jan 4, 2013
heres the simple question anybody should axe, if obama is a natural born citizen of the unoited states of america how did he qualify for a fulbright scholarship
lay offs for lawdogs

Richmond, IN

#71750 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't drive and you don't have car, do you still need car insurance? Car is like a weapon, you can kill someone ...
People that have jobs, have insurance, old have Medicare and poor Medicaid ...
OBAMACARE IS TAXES...YOU MUST PAY TAXES!
I feel that if you are a serious person a car is no longer a novelty it is a necessity to get to work and do the things one does in a "productive "life even heartless republicans can;t deny that
lay offs for lawdogs

Richmond, IN

#71751 Jan 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>BTW Rawmoney's Father was Mexican Stupid.
apparently it don't matter if your foriegn if your republican!!
lay offs for lawdogs

Richmond, IN

#71752 Jan 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT was MEAN
and UNCALLED for !!!
you have your nerve calling someone mean crazy lady " dead kenyen" bitch!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#71754 Jan 4, 2013
Been enjoying the holidays but thought I'd stop in for a quick slap to republicans....

Seems like the republicans (tea party) did NOTHING the last few years. The party of NO passed hardly ANY bills their last term.

Seems as the the tea party scam has been proven and as they did in the last election will take a another hard hit in 2 years.

Be great to have these clowns gone for a decade or so so we can get back to something like the Clinton years where everyone was doing well and out of debt
Uncle Tab

United States

#71755 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Republicans are not stupid - but corrupt media ...yes and how ...media is "getting away with murder" because people like you ...this days everything is ok...that's why you have Obama for a president ...
Like "MEET THE PRESS" ...how far are you in Obama's a$$...?????
Yes..... Most republicans are stupid.

You dumbasses are still bringing up birther issues yet NONE of your elected officials ever say anything about it??

Who's dumber? You or who you voted for?

LMAO!!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71756 Jan 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
I was watching The Five today. It is difficult to watch with Bob Beckel on it but I did anyway.
He said accidently: "the criminals will always be able to get guns" speaking about all the killings in Chicago due to gangs and drugs.
The killings in Chicago surpass any mass shootings.
If this is so, about criminals always will be able to get weapons,(my belief always)why do they want to ban guns?????
Bob just spilled the beans about the liberal ideology.Boy, he is one ignorant person.
Directed just to the liberals, the right already know this simple question.
The government wants to ban guns from people who will fight back when they start starving. They know the people will come after them. Disarmed people are easier to control . All they have to do is use their guns on us when we get out of control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marica 1015 9 min Looker 1
Stealing from child's grave 12 min D Rogers 5
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 40 min yeah man 7,183
barbourville utitlities ripoff 1 hr Allison 6
Daniel bays (Jul '12) 1 hr former ho 5
food stamps 3 hr not right 42
knox board of ed raising taxes 3 hr Enough said 118
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters