'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
65,101 - 65,120 of 147,248 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71681
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
If everything's really as f*cked up and far gone as you claim, perhaps it would be a good time for euthanasia... on yourself.
I think I'm gonna wait until the economy goes deeper and you freeloading libotards come looking for conservative stock piles, then I will surrender my arms, barrel first,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71682
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean FORMER republican leaders?
Should've included current right mingers as well.
Syl

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71683
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

wake up Americans wrote:
Gore has been conning people for many years. People paid him big bucks to tell them one thing and then Gore went about his personal life doing the opposite. Gore was a trial run for the democrats. They wanted to see how rich one guy could get off of the many sheep willing to believe his every word. Democrats saw how successful Gore was and they presented Obama to the sheep and the sheep didn't disappoint them. Now the corrupt democrat politicians are all reaping the benefits of having Obama (another sheep favorite) in office. They just keep getting richer due to Obama's policies and they will hand that money down to their kids and the great democrat sheep con lives on!!!
And our kids will be their kid's slave.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71684
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm gonna wait until the economy goes deeper and you freeloading libotards come looking for conservative stock piles, then I will surrender my arms, barrel first,
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Only thing republicunts stockpile are bibles and bullsh*t, and no one will come looking for that.
Syl

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71685
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
here comes a shock to you, I don't watch t.v., only NetFlex and Andy Griffith, you know those outdated low life hicks that are so far out of the progressive movement,
You mean those old moral, honest, faithful family and god and country loving people. How could you????????
The libs will scorn you!
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71686
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, even back then, libs and demofags were not smart enough to take advantage of the most prosperous times in U.S. history, so its still Reagan/Bushs fault,
livernois/Michigan ave area is a war zone, looks like Beruit in 1980. but still Reagan/Bushs fault, nothing to do with it being a democrap city to the core, corruption, mayor in prison, near bankruptcy,
ROTFL, only a sodomite would blame them for UAW thugs and cities under democrap control,
ROTFL at you libotards, Bush, oh Bush,
Most prosperous time? Most prosperous time for cuntservatives to sell weapons to terrorists. Silly Alzheimer's patient just nodding like a bobble head while fake republicunts blasted coke and pandered Pros. But sure, it was all the libs.#hypocrite
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71687
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those old moral, honest, faithful family and god and country loving people. How could you????????
The libs will scorn you!
Only for living in a dream world.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71688
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't offering help. Simply pointing out that every gripe and whine that u cuntservatives have can be rivaled with gripes about former republicunt leaders.
America is divided more than ever ...I don't care about your or mine party ...I care about America. Our politicians are rich, powerful and corrupt on both sides...they use to be called "public servants" and now we are their servants ...they don't care for the people ...once they got to money and power, they don't care about anything else ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71689
Jan 3, 2013
 
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
I say we inject the rapists with Ebola and quarantine them so they can die alone and as miserable as possible. Let their internal organs turn to mush as they bleed out of every orifice. I guess it's a good thing I'm not in charge of punishment in this country.
Not a bad plan. All is fair in injecting rapists and war!

I'm fairly certain that's how the saying goes....
Syl

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71690
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You bet your sweet ass, but LaPierre ain't the prez, is he!!!
Justice dale... Are you a Turtle ?
Never mind if you don't know what I mean.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71691
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
America is divided more than ever ...I don't care about your or mine party ...I care about America. Our politicians are rich, powerful and corrupt on both sides...they use to be called "public servants" and now we are their servants ...they don't care for the people ...once they got to money and power, they don't care about anything else ...
I would disagree. Theyve always had money and power. Our founding fathers were wealthy landowners that looked out for themselves. Far from heroes. It never got better. America has been on a rollercoaster since its inception, because it was founded on false premise. Politicians have just had the room and needed the support by helping others while they helped themselves. But i agree with you that the corruption isnt limited to one side of the aisle.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71692
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice dale... Are you a Turtle ?
Never mind if you don't know what I mean.
You mean, not letting go until it thunders?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71693
Jan 3, 2013
 
This afternoon, in a restaurant, well-known to most of us, I went up to the register to pay my waitress, a young mother with one little girl, working to pay her bills. I had her break a ten for me so I could leave her a tip. We began a talking and she told me her boss informed her today to expect him to have to take 2.5% more out of her check this week. She looked at me with dismay and shook her head and said, "I make Ok money here, but it's just enough for me to pay my bills and my babysitter. Then my boss informs me to start looking for health insurance some time soon." She looked at me and said, "There's no way I can afford that, No Way! I don't know what I'm going to do!!"
As we all know waitresses make a bit over $2.00 an hour in salary and depend mostly on tips. So tell me how this tax increase only affects those making over $450,000! You can't can you liberals?!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71694
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I would disagree. Theyve always had money and power. Our founding fathers were wealthy landowners that looked out for themselves. Far from heroes. It never got better. America has been on a rollercoaster since its inception, because it was founded on false premise. Politicians have just had the room and needed the support by helping others while they helped themselves. But i agree with you that the corruption isnt limited to one side of the aisle.
NO, this is not "my" America...
This is not America "I once knew"...
This is America with to many illegals and new bunch of Immigrants that don't have respect for this wonderful country ... just, breaks my heart ...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71695
Jan 3, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
This afternoon, in a restaurant, well-known to most of us, I went up to the register to pay my waitress, a young mother with one little girl, working to pay her bills. I had her break a ten for me so I could leave her a tip. We began a talking and she told me her boss informed her today to expect him to have to take 2.5% more out of her check this week. She looked at me with dismay and shook her head and said, "I make Ok money here, but it's just enough for me to pay my bills and my babysitter. Then my boss informs me to start looking for health insurance some time soon." She looked at me and said, "There's no way I can afford that, No Way! I don't know what I'm going to do!!"
As we all know waitresses make a bit over $2.00 an hour in salary and depend mostly on tips. So tell me how this tax increase only affects those making over $450,000! You can't can you liberals?!!!
Does the current employer pay her insurance currently? Does she have a medical card? Was she currently uninsured (with kids, no less)? Thats $2/week. Servers earn cash tips and only are forced to report less than 10% of their earnings. Who forced her to be a waitress? Who said only 450k plus would see increases? Who said you had a point?
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71696
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, this is not "my" America...
This is not America "I once knew"...
This is America with to many illegals and new bunch of Immigrants that don't have respect for this wonderful country ... just, breaks my heart ...
We were all immigrants, man. From the Mayflower to the Mexicans. All The US did was put up a border on something that was once free to all that would respect it. That stopped the day the resources outweighed the need. Now we will all suffer the swing of the pendulum
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71697
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the current employer pay her insurance currently? Does she have a medical card? Was she currently uninsured (with kids, no less)? Thats $2/week. Servers earn cash tips and only are forced to report less than 10% of their earnings. Who forced her to be a waitress? Who said only 450k plus would see increases? Who said you had a point?
**********

Look, you dimwit. I didn't ask her her life history. She can't be more than 20 years old. She has a little girl probably around a year old. The child could be covered with insurance, but that doesn't mean the mother is. I assume when her boss told her to start looking for insurance, it meant she didn't have any and he wasn't paying for any. Obamacare is forcing everyone into his lousy plan, whether you can afford it or not. Jobs are not easy to find, waitresses work their butts off whether you know it or not, and many aren't even left a tip by cheapskates. When you are living on the edge every dollar counts, so how could you possibly know her hours to decide for her that she will only pay an extra two dollars?

And who said........vote for me and I promise, if you make less than $250,000 you won't see your taxes go up one dime? Yeah, who said that, smartass?!!!!

Who said you had a point?

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71698
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you M ...
I'm totally serious too ...
It is turning into the old Wild West ...
Because of people with "no raising" ...
They've just "grown up" ...
In stature NOT their "mind" ...
Not wtf he is a "Mental Midget" and a physical dwarf!
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71699
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jay wrote:
This afternoon, in a restaurant, well-known to most of us, I went up to the register to pay my waitress, a young mother with one little girl, working to pay her bills. I had her break a ten for me so I could leave her a tip. We began a talking and she told me her boss informed her today to expect him to have to take 2.5% more out of her check this week. She looked at me with dismay and shook her head and said, "I make Ok money here, but it's just enough for me to pay my bills and my babysitter. Then my boss informs me to start looking for health insurance some time soon." She looked at me and said, "There's no way I can afford that, No Way! I don't know what I'm going to do!!"
As we all know waitresses make a bit over $2.00 an hour in salary and depend mostly on tips. So tell me how this tax increase only affects those making over $450,000! You can't can you liberals?!!!
Everything about this is a lie! I dont know any restaurant that pays healthcare to waitresses. I can say for a fact she dont make enough money. Greed has kept wages low for over 30 years. Bet the CEO makes millions. She works and still quilifies for government assistance. How fast you conserviturds forget that It was under Bill Clinton "LIBERAL" that we had a balanced budget. Then when Bush took office the deficit blew up unpaidfor wars unpaidfor tax cuts. We hit rock bottom under a conserviturd president. Keep it in liberal hands and all will prosper.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71701
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Look, you dimwit. I didn't ask her her life history. She can't be more than 20 years old. She has a little girl probably around a year old. The child could be covered with insurance, but that doesn't mean the mother is. I assume when her boss told her to start looking for insurance, it meant she didn't have any and he wasn't paying for any. Obamacare is forcing everyone into his lousy plan, whether you can afford it or not. Jobs are not easy to find, waitresses work their butts off whether you know it or not, and many aren't even left a tip by cheapskates. When you are living on the edge every dollar counts, so how could you possibly know her hours to decide for her that she will only pay an extra two dollars?
And who said........vote for me and I promise, if you make less than $250,000 you won't see your taxes go up one dime? Yeah, who said that, smartass?!!!!
Who said you had a point?
I think the original quote was "Read My Lips, no new"...wait, that was another liar. And it sounds like she was just trying to get pity money from you. The math was based on 40 hours/wk, which could be more or less. If it's more, she should make more in tips. You only heard what she told you. Hopefully she is in school. But you know we need her money to pay off war debts. Pay your share and quit bitching. If the right mingers could present a candidate that wasnt a twatface I would vote for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Flint hill bandit 129,041
New club in Barbourville? 3 hr Bville resident 13
Teresa Johnson and Rex 6 hr wondering 5
john sowders 7 hr Lay student 10
Please Ladies answer this question for me 7 hr LMAO 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Gfm 81,565
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 7 hr Jack 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••