'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71692 Jan 3, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice dale... Are you a Turtle ?
Never mind if you don't know what I mean.
You mean, not letting go until it thunders?
Jay

Paris, TN

#71693 Jan 3, 2013
This afternoon, in a restaurant, well-known to most of us, I went up to the register to pay my waitress, a young mother with one little girl, working to pay her bills. I had her break a ten for me so I could leave her a tip. We began a talking and she told me her boss informed her today to expect him to have to take 2.5% more out of her check this week. She looked at me with dismay and shook her head and said, "I make Ok money here, but it's just enough for me to pay my bills and my babysitter. Then my boss informs me to start looking for health insurance some time soon." She looked at me and said, "There's no way I can afford that, No Way! I don't know what I'm going to do!!"
As we all know waitresses make a bit over $2.00 an hour in salary and depend mostly on tips. So tell me how this tax increase only affects those making over $450,000! You can't can you liberals?!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71694 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I would disagree. Theyve always had money and power. Our founding fathers were wealthy landowners that looked out for themselves. Far from heroes. It never got better. America has been on a rollercoaster since its inception, because it was founded on false premise. Politicians have just had the room and needed the support by helping others while they helped themselves. But i agree with you that the corruption isnt limited to one side of the aisle.
NO, this is not "my" America...
This is not America "I once knew"...
This is America with to many illegals and new bunch of Immigrants that don't have respect for this wonderful country ... just, breaks my heart ...
worse

Ashland, KY

#71695 Jan 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
This afternoon, in a restaurant, well-known to most of us, I went up to the register to pay my waitress, a young mother with one little girl, working to pay her bills. I had her break a ten for me so I could leave her a tip. We began a talking and she told me her boss informed her today to expect him to have to take 2.5% more out of her check this week. She looked at me with dismay and shook her head and said, "I make Ok money here, but it's just enough for me to pay my bills and my babysitter. Then my boss informs me to start looking for health insurance some time soon." She looked at me and said, "There's no way I can afford that, No Way! I don't know what I'm going to do!!"
As we all know waitresses make a bit over $2.00 an hour in salary and depend mostly on tips. So tell me how this tax increase only affects those making over $450,000! You can't can you liberals?!!!
Does the current employer pay her insurance currently? Does she have a medical card? Was she currently uninsured (with kids, no less)? Thats $2/week. Servers earn cash tips and only are forced to report less than 10% of their earnings. Who forced her to be a waitress? Who said only 450k plus would see increases? Who said you had a point?
worse

Ashland, KY

#71696 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, this is not "my" America...
This is not America "I once knew"...
This is America with to many illegals and new bunch of Immigrants that don't have respect for this wonderful country ... just, breaks my heart ...
We were all immigrants, man. From the Mayflower to the Mexicans. All The US did was put up a border on something that was once free to all that would respect it. That stopped the day the resources outweighed the need. Now we will all suffer the swing of the pendulum
Jay

Paris, TN

#71697 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the current employer pay her insurance currently? Does she have a medical card? Was she currently uninsured (with kids, no less)? Thats $2/week. Servers earn cash tips and only are forced to report less than 10% of their earnings. Who forced her to be a waitress? Who said only 450k plus would see increases? Who said you had a point?

Look, you dimwit. I didn't ask her her life history. She can't be more than 20 years old. She has a little girl probably around a year old. The child could be covered with insurance, but that doesn't mean the mother is. I assume when her boss told her to start looking for insurance, it meant she didn't have any and he wasn't paying for any. Obamacare is forcing everyone into his lousy plan, whether you can afford it or not. Jobs are not easy to find, waitresses work their butts off whether you know it or not, and many aren't even left a tip by cheapskates. When you are living on the edge every dollar counts, so how could you possibly know her hours to decide for her that she will only pay an extra two dollars?

And who said........vote for me and I promise, if you make less than $250,000 you won't see your taxes go up one dime? Yeah, who said that, smartass?!!!!

Who said you had a point?

Since: Dec 11

#71698 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you M ...
I'm totally serious too ...
It is turning into the old Wild West ...
Because of people with "no raising" ...
They've just "grown up" ...
In stature NOT their "mind" ...
Not wtf he is a "Mental Midget" and a physical dwarf!
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#71699 Jan 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
Everything about this is a lie! I dont know any restaurant that pays healthcare to waitresses. I can say for a fact she dont make enough money. Greed has kept wages low for over 30 years. Bet the CEO makes millions. She works and still quilifies for government assistance. How fast you conserviturds forget that It was under Bill Clinton "LIBERAL" that we had a balanced budget. Then when Bush took office the deficit blew up unpaidfor wars unpaidfor tax cuts. We hit rock bottom under a conserviturd president. Keep it in liberal hands and all will prosper.
worse

Ashland, KY

#71701 Jan 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you dimwit. I didn't ask her her life history. She can't be more than 20 years old. She has a little girl probably around a year old. The child could be covered with insurance, but that doesn't mean the mother is. I assume when her boss told her to start looking for insurance, it meant she didn't have any and he wasn't paying for any. Obamacare is forcing everyone into his lousy plan, whether you can afford it or not. Jobs are not easy to find, waitresses work their butts off whether you know it or not, and many aren't even left a tip by cheapskates. When you are living on the edge every dollar counts, so how could you possibly know her hours to decide for her that she will only pay an extra two dollars?
And who said........vote for me and I promise, if you make less than $250,000 you won't see your taxes go up one dime? Yeah, who said that, smartass?!!!!
I think the original quote was "Read My Lips, no new"...wait, that was another liar. And it sounds like she was just trying to get pity money from you. The math was based on 40 hours/wk, which could be more or less. If it's more, she should make more in tips. You only heard what she told you. Hopefully she is in school. But you know we need her money to pay off war debts. Pay your share and quit bitching. If the right mingers could present a candidate that wasnt a twatface I would vote for them.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71702 Jan 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not wtf he is a "Mental Midget" and a physical dwarf!
Cute ;0)

#71703 Jan 3, 2013
t I said last week...take all the money from the wealthy and it still will not equal current spending?

They said it TODAY! on Cavuto:

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2071492689001/...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71704 Jan 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doo you bother Jay...Employer don't have to buy insurance for any of the employees. It's cheaper to pay the penalty. If you don't have an insurance, Obama have additional 14,000 IRS agents to collect, because Obamacare is TAXES .
You just waist your time with DemocRats ...

Obama is just after $$$, he don't care how, but, he is going to collect one way or the other ...

Obama increased taxes on 77% Americans and how ironic ...who is paying "fair share"?????
Not the rich ...you and I and the rest of the poor and what ever middle class is left...
lay offs for lawdogs

Richmond, IN

#71705 Jan 3, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Everything about this is a lie! I dont know any restaurant that pays healthcare to waitresses. I can say for a fact she dont make enough money. Greed has kept wages low for over 30 years. Bet the CEO makes millions. She works and still quilifies for government assistance. How fast you conserviturds forget that It was under Bill Clinton "LIBERAL" that we had a balanced budget. Then when Bush took office the deficit blew up unpaidfor wars unpaidfor tax cuts. We hit rock bottom under a conserviturd president. Keep it in liberal hands and all will prosper.
their both screwing our eyes out it's just the consreviturds spend the money in some foriegn land where they do business and dems spend the money here I don't know bout you but if they are both going to spend the hell out of us I prefer it is spent here in that aspect I am my brothers keeper butt if I have to keep bailing the little bastard out I should get to bang his wife!!!!!!!!! I know I know!!!!!!!!!! just sayin

#71706 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the original quote was "Read My Lips, no new"...wait, that was another liar. And it sounds like she was just trying to get pity money from you. The math was based on 40 hours/wk, which could be more or less. If it's more, she should make more in tips. You only heard what she told you. Hopefully she is in school. But you know we need her money to pay off war debts. Pay your share and quit bitching. If the right mingers could present a candidate that wasnt a twatface I would vote for them.
Go back to school! She has to be quick with math and percentages (tips), go to college and get a degree then get a better JOB! No one has to settle for minimum wage!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71709 Jan 3, 2013
lay offs for lawdogs wrote:
<quoted text>their both screwing our eyes out it's just the consreviturds spend the money in some foriegn land where they do business and dems spend the money here I don't know bout you but if they are both going to spend the hell out of us I prefer it is spent here in that aspect I am my brothers keeper butt if I have to keep bailing the little bastard out I should get to bang his wife!!!!!!!!! I know I know!!!!!!!!!! just sayin
This sounds like a 'tofy' response ...
If EVER I heard one ... ;0)
worse

Ashland, KY

#71710 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doo you bother Jay...Employer don't have to buy insurance for any of the employees. It's cheaper to pay the penalty. If you don't have an insurance, Obama have additional 14,000 IRS agents to collect, because Obamacare is TAXES .
You just waist your time with DemocRats ...
Obama is just after $$$, he don't care how, but, he is going to collect one way or the other ...
Obama increased taxes on 77% Americans and how ironic ...who is paying "fair share"?????
Not the rich ...you and I and the rest of the poor and what ever middle class is left...
Youre talking about two different things. The imaginary cliff raised taxes on a lot of people, but it hit the rich the hardest, which is fair since Republicants have let them slide on taxes ( personal and business) for far too long. Obamacare isnt a good idea, Ill admit it. But it is a testament to what American majority will allow after 8 years of W
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71711 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
We were all immigrants, man. From the Mayflower to the Mexicans. All The US did was put up a border on something that was once free to all that would respect it. That stopped the day the resources outweighed the need. Now we will all suffer the swing of the pendulum
Geez, "real patriot" ...
Yes, we are all immigrants, only, some care for America and like to be proud Americans and this days, what can I get FROM America? That's the
DIFFERENCE!
worse

Ashland, KY

#71712 Jan 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school! She has to be quick with math and percentages (tips), go to college and get a degree then get a better JOB! No one has to settle for minimum wage!
Pell grants and Stafford loans still readily available.
worse

Ashland, KY

#71713 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, "real patriot" ...
Yes, we are all immigrants, only, some care for America and like to be proud Americans and this days, what can I get FROM America? That's the
DIFFERENCE!
Leeches of society are born in America everyday. They dont have to try and sneak in. Are they financial immigrants? You wouldnt have an America to appreciate if we got turned away at the Rock by people with your attitude
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71714 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre talking about two different things. The imaginary cliff raised taxes on a lot of people, but it hit the rich the hardest, which is fair since Republicants have let them slide on taxes ( personal and business) for far too long. Obamacare isnt a good idea, Ill admit it. But it is a testament to what American majority will allow after 8 years of W
Americans didn't allow anything. Obama for the first 2 yrs didn't care about economy, it was Obama, Pelosi, Reid health care or nothing ...
"Lets pass so we can see what's in it"...(Pelosi).
It is unconstitutional government to force you buy anything ...it was UPHELD by court, because government can collect taxes from you...
OBAMACARE IS TAXES...get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Irvine 131,619
no nickle tax knox BOE 9 hr sick of taxes 2
Mayor Darren west come get political signs 10 hr Catron resident 4
fire station or not 13 hr Citizen 3
HAppy Thanksgiving Everyone! 18 hr gator 2
how can a murderer walk the streets!!!! Thu john 16
Phillip Vaughn (Oct '10) Wed Loving 9
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts