'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
worse

Ashland, KY

#71719 Jan 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me!!! This is not a lie. Everything I posted is what we discussed. I did not say anywhere in my post that her boss paid for her insurance. He only told her some time soon, this year, she would have to have it as per Obama's new healthcare law. She doesn't make enough money as a part time waitress to pay for healthcare, that's what she said. To my knowledge, anyone working less than 40 hours are part time. This is how companies got out of paying into worker's health insurance. Now they either pay, cut down on working personnel or lay you off because they will refuse or be unable to cover everyone.
Obama's nightmare has just begun. And I don't give a rats what Bill Clinton did or Bush. This is now and it's the now we are facing thanks to the free loaders who voted his royal ass in again.
If a majority of the nation is comprised of freeloaders as you say, then you cant just brush off how we got here. I guess you can as long as it helps your argument and lets you ignore what really happened
worse

Ashland, KY

#71720 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Obama wants money quick! He needs another $4 million for his next vacation ...
Unlimited power on debt ceiling increase ...
NO SPENDING CUTS ...NOPE, NONE, NADA!!!!!
reps want progrmas cut, dems wanna cut defense. thats whered the holdup is. why try to slant it?
big R

AOL

#71722 Jan 3, 2013
imagine ,..
if America promised all the lazy / unproductive people 'welfare' back in early days of the republic ,... it certainly would have failed within its first years ,..
there can be NO logical debate on this ,
even you liberals must admit it
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71723 Jan 3, 2013
lay offs for lawdogs wrote:
<quoted text>what about automobile insurance? they make you buy it! and you didn't care enough to mention that did you? I am pretty sure you are safe no chick would have sex with you hell they wouldn't even take your tip!!!
If you don't drive and you don't have car, do you still need car insurance? Car is like a weapon, you can kill someone ...

People that have jobs, have insurance, old have Medicare and poor Medicaid ...

OBAMACARE IS TAXES...YOU MUST PAY TAXES!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71724 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
reps want progrmas cut, dems wanna cut defense. thats whered the holdup is. why try to slant it?
What about cut aid to illegals ...?????
lay offs for lawdogs

Richmond, IN

#71725 Jan 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me!!! This is not a lie. Everything I posted is what we discussed. I did not say anywhere in my post that her boss paid for her insurance. He only told her some time soon, this year, she would have to have it as per Obama's new healthcare law. She doesn't make enough money as a part time waitress to pay for healthcare, that's what she said. To my knowledge, anyone working less than 40 hours are part time. This is how companies got out of paying into worker's health insurance. Now they either pay, cut down on working personnel or lay you off because they will refuse or be unable to cover everyone.
Obama's nightmare has just begun. And I don't give a rats what Bill Clinton did or Bush. This is now and it's the now we are facing thanks to the free loaders who voted his royal ass in again.
after what bush did to this country it would have voted for a dead dog as long as it had not and never was a republican they would have scooped ol scraps up and taxidermied his dead carcus and worshiped him they just didn't want dubya back and Romney was "dubya soprano on crack"
lay offs for lawdogs

Richmond, IN

#71726 Jan 3, 2013
big R wrote:
imagine ,..
if America promised all the lazy / unproductive people 'welfare' back in early days of the republic ,... it certainly would have failed within its first years ,..
wake up you don't even own anything your gov't just lets you use it and that's it if they decide they want it they take it and they walk right up on it whenever they want and there ain't shit you can do about it
worse

Ashland, KY

#71727 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a program? Yes. You should call your doctor. Your hard on for immigrants has lasted more than four hours.
lay offs for lawdogs

Richmond, IN

#71728 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
they should (key word ILLEGAL)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71730 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a program? Yes. You should call your doctor. Your hard on for immigrants has lasted more than four hours.
Why, are you...ILLEGAL ...?????
Jay

Paris, TN

#71731 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If a majority of the nation is comprised of freeloaders as you say, then you cant just brush off how we got here. I guess you can as long as it helps your argument and lets you ignore what really happened
Here we go again. You want to live in the past and blame everybody but the man in charge and what is happening NOW.

Here's a little math test for you. We know a man who is CEO of a small manufacturing plant in our town. He employees no less than 100 workers in his plant. He contributes $3500. per year to each workers' insurance plan. He was informed as were all of us, that when Obamacare kicks in everyone will have to have some health insurance plan. If they do not,- and especially if they are an employer - they will be fined by the IRS, Obama's henchmen, and they will pay a $700 fine for not insuring their personnel. What he could easily do is tell his employees that he will no longer be offering an insurance plan, pay the fine/tax to the government and let his worker's find their own insurance.

Now get your calculator out and figure out how much money he would save his company by dropping insurance on his employees.
worse

Ashland, KY

#71732 Jan 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again. You want to live in the past and blame everybody but the man in charge and what is happening NOW.
Here's a little math test for you. We know a man who is CEO of a small manufacturing plant in our town. He employees no less than 100 workers in his plant. He contributes $3500. per year to each workers' insurance plan. He was informed as were all of us, that when Obamacare kicks in everyone will have to have some health insurance plan. If they do not,- and especially if they are an employer - they will be fined by the IRS, Obama's henchmen, and they will pay a $700 fine for not insuring their personnel. What he could easily do is tell his employees that he will no longer be offering an insurance plan, pay the fine/tax to the government and let his worker's find their own insurance.
Now get your calculator out and figure out how much money he would save his company by dropping insurance on his employees.
Wait and see what he does I guess? I dont live in the past, but I lived in it. So did you, so stop acting like you didnt. You tried to make your point. Those who understand will either agree or disagree. Just happens that I'll take Obamacare over a republican. And apparently I'm nowhere near alone
worse

Ashland, KY

#71733 Jan 3, 2013
big R wrote:
imagine ,..
Imagine if they shipped jobs back to Englnd and left all those previsouly employed people without a way to sustain. You group the lazy in with the same people that got the shaft. You would do well to think more about why we are in the state we are. Before people got lazy, they needed help.
worse

Ashland, KY

#71734 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, are you...ILLEGAL ...?????
I could run for president. could u?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71735 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, hire a lawyers and pay few millions to hide all my records ...we know now that's possible.
worse

Ashland, KY

#71736 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, hire a lawyers and pay few millions to hide all my records ...we know now that's possible.
You would be vetted, just like he was. He moved through to round 2. You would not.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71737 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be vetted, just like he was. He moved through to round 2. You would not.
Because he is fraud, liar and a cheat and has sheeplets for supporters ...

Obama "vetted" that's a joke...

Obama was vetted by BSNBC and Chris Matthews!
worse

Ashland, KY

#71739 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is fraud, liar and a cheat and has sheeplets for supporters ...
Obama "vetted" that's a joke...
Obama was vetted by BSNBC and Chris Matthews!
So does that mean that the Republicunts are so stupid they cant prove their case? I believe it does. Please move on to your next conspiracy theory
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71740 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT was MEAN
and UNCALLED for !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71741 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
He did NOT pass the first TEST!

His father IS a DEAD KENYAN!- NOT an American

Mother - American
Father - Kenyan

It takes TWO(2)US citizens to "BREED" to make a "natural born" citizen!

Like it or NOT ...
That's the WAY it IS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 133,421
Brett 2 hr justwondering 50
girl died 3 hr Say Cheeze 5
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 3 hr Info 2
Looking for Wendy Walker high school friend 4 hr High school friend 1
What do u think about Amanda Shaffer? (Feb '10) 6 hr Jen 17
Romeo's Italian Resturant 6 hr City worker 12
Keep our town DRY 7 hr aaa 22
dinky phipps 12 hr Keep kids off com... 32
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 29 marsh 55