'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71666 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruh roh :)
That calls for a 'visit'...
You know where :)
Yep ...

Since: Dec 11

#71667 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes "Ari" when I came to America I felt free...
It was very nice feeling ...
Born to be wild ...
just like
Dust in the wind...
America needs all her PATRIOTS NOW!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71668 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Harry Reid Prepares to Annihilate Second Amendment
“Our Founders intended the Senate to be a body where legislation was slowed down and subject to improvement through extended debate and amendment.[Harry] Reid’s proposed ‘reforms’ would remove two of the most fundamental rights traditionally reserved to all Senators — to freely debate and amend legislation. I shall not stand for that.”— Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)
http://visiontoamerica.com/13503/harry-reid-p...
bungicord - 10 hours ago &#8722;
Hapless Harry is not our problem, He is a result of it. Our problem is brain dead graduates of the public school system. Without a smigen of historical knowledge and common sense they vote...
Don - 6 hours ago &#8722;
The Nevada Gaming Commission and SEIU local #1107 keep Harry in power.
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
For anyone to think of messing with the 2nd amendment will be treason, "Shall not be infringed" and will be dealt with accordingly.
Every citizen of the USA is bound to protect the Constitution from both foreign and domestic enemies.

Since: Dec 11

#71669 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruh roh :)
That calls for a 'visit'...
You know where :)
RUH?

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71670 Jan 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
The Steubenville Files
Posted on January 1, 2013
On August 27, 2012 two members of the Big Red High School football team in Steubenville, Ohio – USA were arrested and charged with the rape and kidnapping of an out of town 16 year old girl that took place on August 11th. At the time of this gang rape, the girl was intoxicated and unconscious. The victim had been intentionally drugged with a “date rape” intoxicant. She was photographed and video was taken of her in this condition, and there is evidence that she was hauled in a comatose state to multiple parties – and almost certainly raped by more members of the local high school football team than just the two players who currently stand charged. There is even evidence that she was urinated upon during this hideous assault.
http://localleaks.blogs.ru/2013/01/01/steuben...
Anonymous got ahold of this story and you know what happened next.
http://rutube.ru/video/654b50b2fc18f85171ee02...
I say we inject the rapists with Ebola and quarantine them so they can die alone and as miserable as possible. Let their internal organs turn to mush as they bleed out of every orifice. I guess it's a good thing I'm not in charge of punishment in this country.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71671 Jan 3, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer bush's lexicon? Shall I list examples? Nah, we are surely all familiar. Silly republicunts
I know who I am and I don't need your help...
Silly DemocRats ...
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71672 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I am serious when I say it is too late, the consequences must run the course of the decisions that made them, we start back to classes very soon and I am not looking forward to the mental pressure cooker, many students (adults) will cry discrimination if they do not get the grade they want, many are so lazy they don't pay for anything, living on grants and loans, it is pitiful,
the libs truly have destroyed education along with everything else they touch,
there is a small community not far from here - less than 10,000, many minorities, a few years ago 3 young black youth went to an Army National Guard recruiter to join up, the passing score on the tests was only 35%, when all three scores were combined they did not total 35%, and that is progressive,
American culture is in serious trouble, get ready for it, get your children ready for it, any one of a dozen events could cause the pressure cooker to blow and civil unrest, you can feel it in the inner cities and now in the suburbs, you cannot go into Detroit or Flint without fear for your life, I know this is hard to imagine for most peopole out there and thank goodness I rarely go to either one of these cities, if I do I am armed, there are places in Detroit that if you call the police due to a shooting in the neighborhood they will not come because they are often shot at,
yes, the libs have destroyed everything, it will not improve in our lifetime, but maybe with lots of work our children and grandchildren will live to see the day of a great America once again,
Clap clap clap. One question: when have flint, and more so Detroit, not been turdholes full of violence and crime. My aunt lived on livernois ave in the 80's and she didn't leave after dark. This was smack dab in the middle of Reagan/Bush.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71673 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I am serious when I say it is too late, the consequences must run the course of the decisions that made them, we start back to classes very soon and I am not looking forward to the mental pressure cooker, many students (adults) will cry discrimination if they do not get the grade they want, many are so lazy they don't pay for anything, living on grants and loans, it is pitiful,
there is a small community not far from here - less than 10,000, many minorities, a few years ago 3 young black youth went to an Army National Guard recruiter to join up, the passing score on the tests was only 35%, when all three scores were combined they did not total 35%, and that is progressive,
American culture is in serious trouble, get ready for it, get your children ready for it, any one of a dozen events could cause the pressure cooker to blow and civil unrest, you can feel it in the inner cities and now in the suburbs, you cannot go into Detroit or Flint without fear for your life, I know this is hard to imagine for most peopole out there and thank goodness I rarely go to either one of these cities, if I do I am armed, there are places in Detroit that if you call the police due to a shooting in the neighborhood they will not come because they are often shot at,
yes, the libs have destroyed everything, it will not improve in our lifetime, but maybe with lots of work our children and grandchildren will live to see the day of a great America once again,
If everything's really as f*cked up and far gone as you claim, perhaps it would be a good time for euthanasia... on yourself.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71675 Jan 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
RUH?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qw9oX-kZ_9kXX
Scooby-Doo (character)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooby-Doo_ (character)Scooby-Doo is the eponymous character and the protagonist..jpg. First appearance ... is popularly and improperly attributed to Scooby (as in "Ruh-roh, Raggy!").
Personality - Appearance and anatomy - Shaggy and Scooby Doo as ...

;0)
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71676 Jan 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
America needs all her PATRIOTS NOW!
Right...
God bless America...my home sweet home!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71677 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you M ...
I'm totally serious too ...

It is turning into the old Wild West ...
Because of people with "no raising" ...
They've just "grown up" ...
In stature NOT their "mind" ...
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71678 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who I am and I don't need your help...
Silly DemocRats ...
I wasn't offering help. Simply pointing out that every gripe and whine that u cuntservatives have can be rivaled with gripes about former republicunt leaders.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71679 Jan 3, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't offering help. Simply pointing out that every gripe and whine that u cuntservatives have can be rivaled with gripes about former republicunt leaders.
What do you mean FORMER republican leaders?
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#71680 Jan 3, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Clap clap clap. One question: when have flint, and more so Detroit, not been turdholes full of violence and crime. My aunt lived on livernois ave in the 80's and she didn't leave after dark. This was smack dab in the middle of Reagan/Bush.
yes, even back then, libs and demofags were not smart enough to take advantage of the most prosperous times in U.S. history, so its still Reagan/Bushs fault,

livernois/Michigan ave area is a war zone, looks like Beruit in 1980. but still Reagan/Bushs fault, nothing to do with it being a democrap city to the core, corruption, mayor in prison, near bankruptcy,

ROTFL, only a sodomite would blame them for UAW thugs and cities under democrap control,

ROTFL at you libotards, Bush, oh Bush,
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#71681 Jan 3, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
If everything's really as f*cked up and far gone as you claim, perhaps it would be a good time for euthanasia... on yourself.
I think I'm gonna wait until the economy goes deeper and you freeloading libotards come looking for conservative stock piles, then I will surrender my arms, barrel first,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71682 Jan 3, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean FORMER republican leaders?
Should've included current right mingers as well.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71683 Jan 3, 2013
wake up Americans wrote:
Gore has been conning people for many years. People paid him big bucks to tell them one thing and then Gore went about his personal life doing the opposite. Gore was a trial run for the democrats. They wanted to see how rich one guy could get off of the many sheep willing to believe his every word. Democrats saw how successful Gore was and they presented Obama to the sheep and the sheep didn't disappoint them. Now the corrupt democrat politicians are all reaping the benefits of having Obama (another sheep favorite) in office. They just keep getting richer due to Obama's policies and they will hand that money down to their kids and the great democrat sheep con lives on!!!
And our kids will be their kid's slave.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71684 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm gonna wait until the economy goes deeper and you freeloading libotards come looking for conservative stock piles, then I will surrender my arms, barrel first,
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Only thing republicunts stockpile are bibles and bullsh*t, and no one will come looking for that.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71685 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
here comes a shock to you, I don't watch t.v., only NetFlex and Andy Griffith, you know those outdated low life hicks that are so far out of the progressive movement,
You mean those old moral, honest, faithful family and god and country loving people. How could you????????
The libs will scorn you!
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71686 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, even back then, libs and demofags were not smart enough to take advantage of the most prosperous times in U.S. history, so its still Reagan/Bushs fault,
livernois/Michigan ave area is a war zone, looks like Beruit in 1980. but still Reagan/Bushs fault, nothing to do with it being a democrap city to the core, corruption, mayor in prison, near bankruptcy,
ROTFL, only a sodomite would blame them for UAW thugs and cities under democrap control,
ROTFL at you libotards, Bush, oh Bush,
Most prosperous time? Most prosperous time for cuntservatives to sell weapons to terrorists. Silly Alzheimer's patient just nodding like a bobble head while fake republicunts blasted coke and pandered Pros. But sure, it was all the libs.#hypocrite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Republicans for G... 5,529
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Juliet 131,074
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 19 min Crazy 8
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 26 min Love it 21
campbell vs smith for sheriff 2 hr voter 23 6
What happened at Stinking Creek? 6 hr amy 94
Cody Abner (Jun '11) 7 hr jo jo 7
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 8 hr record 10
kC principal injured 13 hr Sarah J 7
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs