'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Mrs C

Glasgow, KY

#71625 Jan 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?
I give you a sincere response to your story and you give me "you must be on welfare?" What the fuck kind of backward shit is that?
You are crazy. And no, I am not on welfare. BUT IF I WERE that wouldn't make me worth less than anyone! That's the point!
& Thank you for saying I'm blind because I don't mind contributing to OUR low income citizens. You proved my point in two sentences.
Speaking of backward ass thinking honey you are the worlds worst! You have the mindset that anybody who disagrees with your analogies must be pissed because they have to contribute to low income citizens. How very redneck of you. Most people don't have a problem helping those who need help. I would much rather my tax contributions go to people who need help than to lobbyist and political friends of the party in power. What I do mind (and most will agree even if you can't accept it) is people who camp out of welfare for life and people such as yourself that enable them to do that. They never strive to better themselves. Their children see the way they live and by example they never have any intentions of bettering themselves either. They watch mom and dad sell pills for Bingo money and beer. They watch as mama and daddy buy the big screen televisions with their earned income tax windfall they get every year even though they don't pay taxes into the system that affords them a huge refund. They see how their parents get what they need and also what they want by playing the system and camping out on welfare all their lives. It looks much easier and more profitable than getting out there and busting your ass every day for a living. There is no incentive for the kids to ever want to do better. They see how easy it was for mama and daddy to get by and even get all the things they want and never have to work a day in their lives to get it.

I volunteer and stock boxes with food and shoes and toys and school supplies that are shipped overseas to children. I buy bookbags every year and stuff them full of school supplies for needy children in the community. I donate turkeys every year to homeless shelters and to needy families. I was a Big Sister for years. I have had foster children in my home and held them when they were afraid and hurting and fed them when they were hungry and clothed them and welcomed them into a loving home. I have adopted 4 children. I visit the sick at the hospital and try to do every thing possible for the sick and their families. I give because people need that extra loving arm around them when they are in need. So you are wrong when you accuse others of "proving" that we don't want to help lower income families. Do I mind helping people who are capable of helping themselves but would rather play the system? Yes I do mind. The democrats keep these people down and makes them believe that the other side wants to cut them off. It's called securing votes. You are a part of that con. You buy into it. You are an enabler and that hurts the people who really deserve help even more so. Think before you speak. Please.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71626 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
AL, don't take these libotraitor serious, the only thing you can do is continue for the economic freefall, prepare your family, it is coming,food crisis, economic turmoil, even the Mecca of western liberalism, the UN says so,
Thanks M! <3
I don't ...
Just "showing" you Guys
how "dumb" some people have become ...
It IS sad tho, how anyone can be this way ...
ALL they have to DO ...
Is have the WANT TO to be BETTER educated!
It THERE to be HAD!

Half of the graduates anymore do not even use cursive writing for a signature, mainly because they don't KNOW how! Lots are still illiterate!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71627 Jan 3, 2013
I was watching The Five today. It is difficult to watch with Bob Beckel on it but I did anyway.

He said accidently: "the criminals will always be able to get guns" speaking about all the killings in Chicago due to gangs and drugs.

The killings in Chicago surpass any mass shootings.

If this is so, about criminals always will be able to get weapons,(my belief always)why do they want to ban guns?????

Bob just spilled the beans about the liberal ideology.Boy, he is one ignorant person.

Directed just to the liberals, the right already know this simple question.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71628 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JD :)
You can take it for what it is worth, but the other night while listening to Coast to Coast, it was said that there is an estimated 380,000 to 400,000 NATO and UN Troops stationed in the US, at this moment.
democrats are idiots

Glasgow, KY

#71629 Jan 3, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Just suppose if our (scary black) President had proposed stationing armed guards at every school in the country at a cost of $18 Billion without a plan to pay for it? The GOPers would be falling all over each other screaming:“Marxism, Dictator, Police State, Debt President” and on and on and on!! But it wasn’t Obama – it was the NRA with it’s ghoul mouthpiece LaPierre, and to no surprise, the GOP gun-a-holics are answering with deafening silence!!!
You are aware that your "what if" and "I bet ya" and "they would probably" scenarios are just your silly attempt at planting a seed, right? You are at least intelligent enough to know that we are aware of what you are doing, right?

Just who is it (in your vivid imagination) that the GOP is supposed to be answering to but is being silent? Newsflash...the Constitution speaks for Americans and nothing the democrats can do or say will ever change that no matter how much corruption you people try to plant into our political system.

Here's a "what if" for ya! What if an anti-abortion group demanded that the democrats in power now provide them with space inside the same school that they have allowed a planned parenthood abortion friendly clinic to locate in that California school? Wouldn't that be the fair and politically correct thing to do? You aren't the only one that can plant seeds of what if and maybe if we did this or I bet the dems would shit their pants if this happened and blah, blah, blah.
You live in a fairy tale kind of world and that's why no one sees your posts as credible. Just a bunch of mumbo jumbo about what you think may happen or could happen or how other people think.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71630 Jan 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You can take it for what it is worth, but the other night while listening to Coast to Coast, it was said that there is an estimated 380,000 to 400,000 NATO and UN Troops stationed in the US, at this moment.
I believe iT!
And ...
For some reason they are NOT securing our borders, therefore I think more than UN troops, have been coming in on the so called "honor" system, out West!
Set up by Holder & DHS ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71631 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Come on libotraitors, keep defending al gore, I love to see you rationalize your traitorous ways and anti-Americanism,
-----
Fraud: Gore takes $100m in oil money in Current TV sale to Al Jazeera
In a stunning development yesterday Al Gore sold his TV network, Current, to Osama bin Laden mouthpiece Al Jazeera. TheBlaze TV actually inquired when Current went up for sale but was rejected by Gore because he wanted to sell Current to someone "aligned" with his values. Naturally, Gore felt totally comfortable with the "terror tape" network that is Al Jazeera.
Don't forget you're talking to Obama sheeplets...
here...
Al Jazeera is pro-islam...
Gore is "green energy" and Al Jazeera is in oil...liberal baboons have no common sense ...

I get so frustrated now, when they say...taxes NOT SUPPOSE TO GO UP ON ALL OF US, JUST RICH...really, dork, why didn't you read, findout what Obama stands for ...take your vote back...
What an idiots ...ENJOY YOUR FOOD STAMPS AND OBAMA PHONE...

Taxes going up on 77% Americans...payroll tax, Medicare, income tax on everyone ...still, Jeffrey Immelt and Warren Buffett and Hollywood are exempt ...they voted for Obama...it is more of poor and middle class...paying taxes than rich ...
This people know how to avoid paying taxes...
Poor and middle class CAN'T DO THAT...you're stuck and a Obama suckers and yes you doo have to pay taxes...

No free phones and no food stamps for nothing ...

"Dems are retards", don't forget ...
S~~~~~~U~~~~~~C~~~~~~K~~~~~~E~ ~~~~R~~~~~S
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71632 Jan 3, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Just suppose if our (scary black) President had proposed stationing armed guards at every school in the country at a cost of $18 Billion without a plan to pay for it? The GOPers would be falling all over each other screaming:“Marxism, Dictator, Police State, Debt President” and on and on and on!! But it wasn’t Obama – it was the NRA with it’s ghoul mouthpiece LaPierre, and to no surprise, the GOP gun-a-holics are answering with deafening silence!!!
You bet your sweet ass, but LaPierre ain't the prez, is he!!!
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71633 Jan 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?
I give you a sincere response to your story and you give me "you must be on welfare?" What the fuck kind of backward shit is that?
You are crazy. And no, I am not on welfare. BUT IF I WERE that wouldn't make me worth less than anyone! That's the point!
& Thank you for saying I'm blind because I don't mind contributing to OUR low income citizens. You proved my point in two sentences.
I suspect you or your husband contribute a lot to "low Income citizens" in the form of NARCOTIC DRUGS! You admitted to being from Pakistan in a former post, which is an ENEMY of the United Stares! Our dumbass Government brings you're slimy ass'es here, sends you to medical school (free), then let's you hook our population on your major cash crop; the Opium poppy! Now you are involveing your Arrogant ass in our politics?, Worried as hell about gun control, right? Why? Are you worried some of us have had it with your kind? WE HAVE! Gun Control will not work on those of us (if we exist), that have never suscribed to it! You love it here, do you? We shall see!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71634 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks M! <3
I don't ...
Just "showing" you Guys
ALL they have to DO ...
It THERE to be HAD!
Half of the graduates anymore do not even use cursive writing for a signature, mainly because they don't KNOW how! Lots are still illiterate!
To WHOMEVER said this was 'clueless'...
"you" are the CLUELESS one!

Illiteracy: The Downfall of American Society
http://education-portal.com/articles/Illitera...

COMP[does NOT stand for computer] Tests are a reguirement to be admitted to colleges.

Compass

The COMPASS test is a computerized adaptive testing system that helps place students into appropriate courses. It is designed to help determine a student's strengths and

*** weaknesses ***

in the "basic" skills of reading, writing, and math.
[They should NOT have EVEN been given a "diploma" without BASIC SKILLS]
http://www.hgtc.edu/admissions/placement_test...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71636 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
dems really are retards, they criticize the so called Bush tax plan, then use it, extend it, and claim it is bad for the country, then push it again, then complain about it,
what a bunch of retards,
... don't you think DemocRats should take their 'vote' back ...????? hahahaha...
Messiah boy ...stabbed his supporters in the back and they didn't even see it coming ...increased taxes on 77%...WHAT A DONKEYS!!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71637 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe iT!
And ...
For some reason they are NOT securing our borders, therefore I think more than UN troops, have been coming in on the so called "honor" system, out West!
Set up by Holder & DHS ...
About 8 years ago I was pulled over by an Officer for speeding, his car was marked "Law Enforcement" his uniform wasn't local city, county, state or park ranger, this was in Land Between the Lakes. I didn't get a citation, so I have no idea what he was.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71638 Jan 3, 2013
Libra
Romance is the highlight of the day. You've been immersed in mundane things for too long now, and you should suddenly come across a person who lightens your mood. Remember, though, that there are no shortcuts if you want stability and have long-term plans.

Aries
There is a strong focus on career and parental matters today. You need to be cautious regarding your dealings with someone in authority - things may not be what they seem. This is also a good day to spend time with your partner. Communication in general should prove to be smoother sailing than usual so this would be an opportune time to discuss delicate matters with others. Good news in the evening is indicated.

Leo
Any doubt you may have had about your current position in life can be put to rest. Your sense of place seems to stabilize with each passing hour. Now that you know you're meant to be exactly where you are in the universe, consider some of the details that until recently seemed like background noise. It's time to make a difference in this world. Start with something small and work your way up from there.

Sagittarius
Your stars are bright today, so make the most of it! You're on the right track and if you stick to it, you'll get a lot of recognition at the end of the day. People naturally look up to you, and it makes you feel good. An eye problem could flare up suddenly.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71639 Jan 3, 2013
Just for shits and giggles!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71640 Jan 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks M! <3
I don't ...
Just "showing" you Guys
ALL they have to DO ...
It THERE to be HAD!
Hi A/L...and you see, some here criticize my English...in our alphabet we have two kind of alphabets and you have to know by fourth grade both and cursive writing and in fifth grade we have foreign language, world history, world geography, algebra, geometry and workshop ...European 8th grade is equal to high-school in U.S. by 19 yrs of age you already have 4 yrs of college ...I spoke 6 language and now 3...if you don't practice you forget fast...

Why school in U.S. is not important, I don't understand ...expensive too...
Leo Toker

Evansville, IN

#71642 Jan 3, 2013
My handwriting has always been bad. Spelling, too. The one thing I wish was that it was 'cool' to take typing when i went to high school.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71643 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi A/L...and you see, some here criticize my English...in our alphabet we have two kind of alphabets and you have to know by fourth grade both and cursive writing and in fifth grade we have foreign language, world history, world geography, algebra, geometry and workshop ...European 8th grade is equal to high-school in U.S. by 19 yrs of age you already have 4 yrs of college ...I spoke 6 language and now 3...if you don't practice you forget fast...
Why school in U.S. is not important, I don't understand ...expensive too...
Z, I am in NO way!!!! putting "you" in a category with THESE "idiots" ... I KNOW what "you" have went through, on here, and I "respect" your WORDS !!!

They may NOT always be "spelled" right ...
BUT you GET "your" POINT across !!!:)

That is WHAT COUNTS in MY book <3

Illiteracy and just being a little bad at spelling, are two VERY different THINGS!

Do NOT "pay any ATTENTION" to the ones who "down" you for it! <3
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71644 Jan 3, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
On news this morning, they were saying that in Iceland you have to check with the government before you can name your baby.
That's the way it is when the government owns you,{no freedom} and "were" asking for it?????
Name "Blair" I think...that girl is suing her government to have her name her mother gave her at birth ...
you know, some people are real DUMB and they don't understand, more laws, less freedom for the rest of us...California is having about 837 new laws as of January 1st.

That is why education is not important here. It's easy to control uneducated...you depend on government, you're controlled by the government. Politicians use to be called "PUBLIC SERVANTS" now we served them ...they are to powerful, rich and corrupt ...this can be stopped, but people are too dumb this days and don't care much...besides too many illegals and Asians only care about their own and not interested to assimilate and to become Americans ...

Too bad, but America is not what use to be...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71645 Jan 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Just for shits and giggles!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NfxVkLhlu5sXX
The BIG 0 has all the "traits" of a Dog ...
Except for being LOYAL! ;0)
TWA

London, KY

#71646 Jan 3, 2013
education used to be important in america then the teachers joined a union and its been screwed since, america is more interested in teaching the kids how to put a condom on a banana than they are teaching them the thre r's, if they are dumbed down enuff they will even vote for a non-american kenyan someday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 7 min True Anon 7
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Big Bone Boy 4,533
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min 357 m is better 131,002
joann gregory 26 min Somebody she stol... 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 44 min Man From The Edge... 81,632
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,530
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr really 26,265
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 18 hr Limbertwig 70
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000