'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,251)

Showing posts 65,001 - 65,020 of145,975
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

This goes for you white and brown trash, also!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/F0sk4yGaEk8&hl=e ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister was left with four children to care for, and she was in ill health.She's gone now, but she was on welfare for years. She got food, housing, utilities and health care provided. And welfare weren't stingy.
She got much more than I did working.
I was able to work,because I was "able." She was not in good health. She was the one that needed help. It would not have right for me to to get welfare when I was able to work.
That is what pisses working people off when they have to work and pay for people who are able bodied, but won't.
I'm glad your sister had someone to help her properly provide for your nieces and nephews and I'm sorry for your loss. There are many many people who legitimately need help. Be it funding for education, food for their children, or a freaking "Obamaphone". Is it really that hard to believe that a family may need, but not be able to afford a cell phone?? I don't get what the big deal is. I personally do not mind contributing to those in need, and most conservatives do. And it's greedy.
Almost EVERYONE in the hood wants a better life. But if you don't have the assistance/ resources to obtain that better life then it makes it nearly impossible to progress. Especially for a child. It's unfair to categorize everyone as being lazy and undeserving of the minimal amount we have to pay out in order for those individuals to keep up with the cost of living. And when you say "welfare weren't stingy", are you implying they should have been??
hahahahahaha

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
And where are the Republican leaders? Oh wait, that's right. Theyre still trying to figure out why they keep losing. With supporters like you, it's an easy task. The louder you rant, the more Democrats you produce. Keep it up!
Wishful thinking? lol You are so busy celebrating your messiah pulling the wool over your eyes again you can't even see the democrat implosion that is coming. Obama and the democrats needed you in November 2012. They no longer need you. NOW you get your reaming. We got our Obama reaming the first four years and we were smart enough to prepare for the second term. We will be okay. You morons? Not so much. You will kick and cry and scream the loudest. You may not be able to hear us laughing at you idiots because you are screaming and boohooing and snotting but you can still see us LOMFAO!!! Does it get any better than this for you dumb asses? Yes...yes it does. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of moron sheep. Looks like you are going to have to take one for the team that no longer needs your stupid ass. Good enough for ya!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
This goes for you white and brown trash, also!!
http://www.youtube.com/v/F0sk4yGaEk8&hl=e ...
At least he knows to hide his face, in shame.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldnt we? Thats where all you conservatard NRA, bible thumpin right wing slicksters sent all of our jobs.
funny, most of the rich automotive executives are / were democraps, they dealt with the union thugs the same way oblamer is gonna deal with you,

and us right wing slicksters are gonna laugh,

WAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAA
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

AngryManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
With only one FOX news competing with the entire mass entity of the Lame Stream Media...it takes a while for things to sink in.
Nov 6th 2012 has sealed the fate of Liberal/Progressives, no more blame Bush, no more party of "NO".
We simply set back and watch the mass failure ensue, caused by Obama's agenda, Obama's policies! He got what he wanted...who you gonna blame? Rand Paul and the seven dissidents (GOP)?
Ill blame the president and the administration. Same way I blame/d Bush's. Difference is, I wont hold tight to outdated ideals for the sake of the Grand Ole Party. Thast party hasnt been grand since the 70's. The 1870's
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

George W. Bush Looking Better Now?
Extending most of 43's tax cuts helps cement his legacy, says writer

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4000-george...

;0)
hahahahahaha

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Could somebody please tell me what politicians added NASCAR and Hollywood pork to the fiscal cliff agreement? There should have been no pork. Which politicians are adding pork and their pet projects to the Sandy Relief bill?

Does this not bother you people? Blaming the republicans for this shit has become the thing to do in our country these days but that only works for so long. Eventually you have to rise above blaming everybody else for your own mistakes. Just like the taxing the rich ploy. All of you bought into it and Obama realized how easy it would be to get you idiots focused on believing you were gonna get some of what the rich earned. You ain't gonna get jack. When the extra tax revenue Obama and the democrats steal from the rich runs out what then? That extra revenue will only run our government for less than 2 weeks out of the year. Is that Obama's and the democrats big brain fart solution? What about the rest of the weeks of the year? Weren't any of you smart enough to ask about the remaining weeks and years? No? Typical sheep. Don't ask any questions just simply repeat what you are told to say.

You abnormally ignorant democrats have sunk our country. You threw your own children and granny's under the bus. Now you wanna cry and you want somebody to listen to you. I don't hear your dumb asses squealing and screaming and blaming. Suck it up. You created your bed of shit now roll around in it like a good little ObaMORON!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
George W. Bush Looking Better Now?
Extending most of 43's tax cuts helps cement his legacy, says writer
;0)
dems really are retards, they criticize the so called Bush tax plan, then use it, extend it, and claim it is bad for the country, then push it again, then complain about it,

what a bunch of retards,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Crazy Elephant
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

FBI: More People Killed with Hammers, Clubs Each Year Than Rifles

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-rights/2013/01/...
Sad ... but ...

:D
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he knows to hide his face, in shame.
At least he had the guts to tell the truth.
Now call him a racist!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

EUGENE, Ore.(AP) A scenario that police in western Oregon feared came true in the thick of holiday season after two dozen inmates were freed from a county jail that could no longer afford to hold them.

Less than an hour after one low-level offender walked out, authorities say, he was demanding that a bank teller hand over money.

In a time of budget cuts, cases where inmates get out of jail with little punishment only to commit more serious crimes shortly after their release have become all too common, authorities say.

Many in law enforcement predicted this would happen, and it could get worse if the nation goes over the so-called fiscal cliff.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/fiscal-cliff/2012/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

"The retention of 98 percent of the Bush tax cuts by the most liberal president to hold office reminds us that a mere four years after leaving office, George W. Bush has a legacy that is becoming more impressive with time," Rubin writes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>At least he had the guts to tell the truth.
Now call him a racist!
Can't I just call him a coward instead?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Come on libotraitors, keep defending al gore, I love to see you rationalize your traitorous ways and anti-Americanism,

-----

Fraud: Gore takes $100m in oil money in Current TV sale to Al Jazeera

In a stunning development yesterday Al Gore sold his TV network, Current, to Osama bin Laden mouthpiece Al Jazeera. TheBlaze TV actually inquired when Current went up for sale but was rejected by Gore because he wanted to sell Current to someone "aligned" with his values. Naturally, Gore felt totally comfortable with the "terror tape" network that is Al Jazeera.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

here it is!

The best thing the repubs in congress could do is to pass every bill submitted by the libotards!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/fisc...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't I just call him a coward instead?
Just call him correct and be finished!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

dems are retards wrote:
Come on libotraitors, keep defending al gore, I love to see you rationalize your traitorous ways and anti-Americanism,
-----
Fraud: Gore takes $100m in oil money in Current TV sale to Al Jazeera
In a stunning development yesterday Al Gore sold his TV network, Current, to Osama bin Laden mouthpiece Al Jazeera. TheBlaze TV actually inquired when Current went up for sale but was rejected by Gore because he wanted to sell Current to someone "aligned" with his values. Naturally, Gore felt totally comfortable with the "terror tape" network that is Al Jazeera.
You could just not watch current tv. That's an option.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

It doesn't get any better than this, the repubs pass a pork laden bill put forth by the demotards and the entire country is told if they don't pass it the economy will freefall, the repubs pass it to save any sense of economic stability and the dems support rum makers and NASCAR,

Priceless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,001 - 65,020 of145,975
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 5 min Holly 28
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 128,497
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 1 hr ex friend 44
jon h 2 hr zzzzzz 12
Anyone have any free kittens? 2 hr Well 10
legalize marijuana 4 hr WEED EATER 3
Ronald Stevenson 5 hr stephanie 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000