'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
TWA

London, KY

#71557 Jan 3, 2013
al gore tv is now owned by al jazeera not part arab all arab, only an america hating terrorist lover would support barak insane obamaramadingdong
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71558 Jan 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Chris Christie rips the House GOP and Boehner
In unsparing and blunt language, Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) lowered the boom on Washington for its inaction in helping the victims of Hurricane Sandy. But he aimed his justifiably angry words at the Republican majority in the House and specifically Speaker John Boehner.
“There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
I'm starting to LOVE this guy.
You mean that guy that starting kissing Obama's ass during Sandy. Hummm.... why doesn't he ask Obama to keep his promises?
Do you know why Boehner delayed it?
Because there was so much PORK added on to it that wouldn't go to the victims of Sandy, but millions of $$$ going for other of Obama's priorities. I don't blame him.
Daniel

Ashland, KY

#71559 Jan 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Chris Christie rips the House GOP and Boehner
In unsparing and blunt language, Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) lowered the boom on Washington for its inaction in helping the victims of Hurricane Sandy. But he aimed his justifiably angry words at the Republican majority in the House and specifically Speaker John Boehner.
“There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
I'm starting to LOVE this guy.
Because Christie is a fat ass that fell in love with Obama.
TWA

London, KY

#71560 Jan 3, 2013
the democrats think they can run ruffshod over america , thank god for republicans , that will stand up to obozo and his minions
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71561 Jan 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWW. Professor Lamb is crying. Do you need a tissue?
FOX NEWS is partly owned by arabs. Doesn't that make you sad too?
I think you should REBEL. Or die a hypocrite.
Conservative Activists Rebel Against Fox News: Saudi Ownership Is ‘Really Dangerous For America’
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2010/02/10/814...
7% investment stake in a news network is the same as a terrorist propaganda network having complete ownership, wow, you drowned in that demolib kool aid,

besides, going by libotard rules 7% ownership in fox is ok because the libs sold the whole thing to the terrorists,

seems to me the libs were screaming about Dubai (a non-terrorist middle eastern country) buying ownership in managing ports on the eastern seaboard, but selling an entire 60 station media outlet to terrorist sympathizers is OK?

you libotards have sold out your country,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71562 Jan 3, 2013
TWA wrote:
al gore tv is now owned by al jazeera not part arab all arab, only an america hating terrorist lover would support barak insane obamaramadingdong
If the American people had any brains (and they don't) this would be the last straw, a libotard traitor selling out to a terrorist propaganda network that praises the killing of young American soldiers across their television networks,

WAKE UP PEOPLE! are all of you retards out really that weak? A marxist radical that bows to a saudi king and tells the world we are not a Christian nation is in the w.h., a former v.p. sold 60 stations to a terrorist network and a conservative network 'didn't align with their values'!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71563 Jan 3, 2013
TWA wrote:
the democrats think they can run ruffshod over america , thank god for republicans , that will stand up to obozo and his minions
recent history shows they can,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71564 Jan 3, 2013
here for all you traitors,

worse

Ashland, KY

#71566 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
7% investment stake in a news network is the same as a terrorist propaganda network having complete ownership, wow, you drowned in that demolib kool aid,
besides, going by libotard rules 7% ownership in fox is ok because the libs sold the whole thing to the terrorists,
seems to me the libs were screaming about Dubai (a non-terrorist middle eastern country) buying ownership in managing ports on the eastern seaboard, but selling an entire 60 station media outlet to terrorist sympathizers is OK?
you libotards have sold out your country,
Why shouldnt we? Thats where all you conservatard NRA, bible thumpin right wing slicksters sent all of our jobs.
TWA

London, KY

#71567 Jan 3, 2013
read it for yourself al jazeera now own al gore tv, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20896484
worse

Ashland, KY

#71568 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton telling the whole world Barack Hussein isn't qualified, then jumping on his own kool aid truck after the election,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Oh, by the way, she can't testify, something happened to her head, like it deflated!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
And where are the Republican leaders? Oh wait, that's right. Theyre still trying to figure out why they keep losing. With supporters like you, it's an easy task. The louder you rant, the more Democrats you produce. Keep it up!
Hamburglar

United States

#71569 Jan 3, 2013
Silly Republicants.

“I'm Angry and I'm super CEREAL”

Since: Oct 12

#71570 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
And where are the Republican leaders? Oh wait, that's right. Theyre still trying to figure out why they keep losing. With supporters like you, it's an easy task. The louder you rant, the more Democrats you produce. Keep it up!
With only one FOX news competing with the entire mass entity of the Lame Stream Media...it takes a while for things to sink in.
Nov 6th 2012 has sealed the fate of Liberal/Progressives, no more blame Bush, no more party of "NO".

We simply set back and watch the mass failure ensue, caused by Obama's agenda, Obama's policies! He got what he wanted...who you gonna blame? Rand Paul and the seven dissidents (GOP)?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71571 Jan 3, 2013
This goes for you white and brown trash, also!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/F0sk4yGaEk8&hl=e ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71572 Jan 3, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister was left with four children to care for, and she was in ill health.She's gone now, but she was on welfare for years. She got food, housing, utilities and health care provided. And welfare weren't stingy.
She got much more than I did working.
I was able to work,because I was "able." She was not in good health. She was the one that needed help. It would not have right for me to to get welfare when I was able to work.
That is what pisses working people off when they have to work and pay for people who are able bodied, but won't.
I'm glad your sister had someone to help her properly provide for your nieces and nephews and I'm sorry for your loss. There are many many people who legitimately need help. Be it funding for education, food for their children, or a freaking "Obamaphone". Is it really that hard to believe that a family may need, but not be able to afford a cell phone?? I don't get what the big deal is. I personally do not mind contributing to those in need, and most conservatives do. And it's greedy.
Almost EVERYONE in the hood wants a better life. But if you don't have the assistance/ resources to obtain that better life then it makes it nearly impossible to progress. Especially for a child. It's unfair to categorize everyone as being lazy and undeserving of the minimal amount we have to pay out in order for those individuals to keep up with the cost of living. And when you say "welfare weren't stingy", are you implying they should have been??
hahahahahaha

Glasgow, KY

#71573 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking? lol You are so busy celebrating your messiah pulling the wool over your eyes again you can't even see the democrat implosion that is coming. Obama and the democrats needed you in November 2012. They no longer need you. NOW you get your reaming. We got our Obama reaming the first four years and we were smart enough to prepare for the second term. We will be okay. You morons? Not so much. You will kick and cry and scream the loudest. You may not be able to hear us laughing at you idiots because you are screaming and boohooing and snotting but you can still see us LOMFAO!!! Does it get any better than this for you dumb asses? Yes...yes it does. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of moron sheep. Looks like you are going to have to take one for the team that no longer needs your stupid ass. Good enough for ya!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71575 Jan 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
This goes for you white and brown trash, also!!
http://www.youtube.com/v/F0sk4yGaEk8&hl=e ...
At least he knows to hide his face, in shame.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71576 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldnt we? Thats where all you conservatard NRA, bible thumpin right wing slicksters sent all of our jobs.
funny, most of the rich automotive executives are / were democraps, they dealt with the union thugs the same way oblamer is gonna deal with you,

and us right wing slicksters are gonna laugh,

WAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAA
worse

Ashland, KY

#71577 Jan 3, 2013
AngryManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
With only one FOX news competing with the entire mass entity of the Lame Stream Media...it takes a while for things to sink in.
Nov 6th 2012 has sealed the fate of Liberal/Progressives, no more blame Bush, no more party of "NO".
We simply set back and watch the mass failure ensue, caused by Obama's agenda, Obama's policies! He got what he wanted...who you gonna blame? Rand Paul and the seven dissidents (GOP)?
Ill blame the president and the administration. Same way I blame/d Bush's. Difference is, I wont hold tight to outdated ideals for the sake of the Grand Ole Party. Thast party hasnt been grand since the 70's. The 1870's
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71578 Jan 3, 2013
George W. Bush Looking Better Now?
Extending most of 43's tax cuts helps cement his legacy, says writer

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4000-george...

;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Truther 5,153
Just hearing 30 min unkown 3
Joe and Teresa 56 min looser 9
What happened at Stinking Creek? 57 min sad 89
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
Grown Woman on facebook (Aug '13) 2 hr wonderin 10
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 3 hr Mikey 5
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 20 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 21 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8