'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,981 - 65,000 of 150,034 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71550
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

How proud you libotraitors must be! If this doesn't reveal what the libotraitors are all about, destroying our county, then what does.

I like the previous post idea about tar a feathering!

-----

Global warming guru Al Gore becomes rich hypocrite with sale of Current TV to Qatar, Inc.

How much does presidential election loser Al Gore hate conservatives? Enough that he wouldn’t sell his little-watched Current TV to conservative Glenn Beck, but he would sell it to anti-American terror mouthpiece Al Jazeera for half a billion dollars.

According to The Wall Street Journal, "Glenn Beck's The Blaze approached Current about buying the channel last year, but was told that 'the legacy of who the network goes to is important to us and we are sensitive to networks not aligned with our point of view,' according to a person familiar with the negotiations.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/03/lib...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71551
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They are more in line with the libs values?

Any libotard or democrap that claims to be for Amercia is a two faced liar and a traitor

------
Al Jazeera, known as the network of the Arab street, is also known for taking anti-American, anti-Israel and pro-terror positions. As the Wall Street Journal pointed out

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/03/lib...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71552
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make anything up. And I'm not mad about anything.
I'm picturing you practicing tumbling in your backyard and I'm laughing at you. You're pretty out of shape!
thats not funny, next post I'm gonna make sure my web cam is not on. I plan on losing thousands of pounds this year, figured I would do it by running or walking to get my food stamps and oblamer phone and free health care, save the gas money for going to NRA conventions and milita meetings,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71553
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton telling the whole world Barack Hussein isn't qualified, then jumping on his own kool aid truck after the election,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Oh, by the way, she can't testify, something happened to her head, like it deflated!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Are Biden and Clinton jumping off the wagon as many Republicans are beginning to do? Nope. I don't see that happening. I wonder why?

In case you haven't noticed, there's complete mayhem within your conservative party, Professor Lamb.
Perhaps you should get off the net for a while and try to figure out how to help?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71554
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
They are more in line with the libs values?
Any libotard or democrap that claims to be for Amercia is a two faced liar and a traitor
------
Al Jazeera, known as the network of the Arab street, is also known for taking anti-American, anti-Israel and pro-terror positions. As the Wall Street Journal pointed out
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/03/lib...
AWWW. Professor Lamb is crying. Do you need a tissue?

FOX NEWS is partly owned by arabs. Doesn't that make you sad too?

I think you should REBEL. Or die a hypocrite.

Conservative Activists Rebel Against Fox News: Saudi Ownership Is ‘Really Dangerous For America’

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2010/02/10/814...
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71555
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes A/L... because they don't know any better.
But, if someone takes your comfortable car, your nice furniture, your computer, your cable, your comfort ...would you be happy?????
On news this morning, they were saying that in Iceland you have to check with the government before you can name your baby.
That's the way it is when the government owns you,{no freedom} and "were" asking for it?????
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71556
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

ILoveitHere wrote:
“It is a sinful abomination for one part of the world's Christians to grow richer year by year while our brothers and sisters ache and suffer for lack of minimal health care, minimal education, and even—in some cases—enough food to escape starvation.”
-Ronald J. Sider, Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger: Moving from Affluence to Generosity
My sister was left with four children to care for, and she was in ill health.She's gone now, but she was on welfare for years. She got food, housing, utilities and health care provided. And welfare weren't stingy.
She got much more than I did working.
I was able to work,because I was "able." She was not in good health. She was the one that needed help. It would not have right for me to to get welfare when I was able to work.
That is what pisses working people off when they have to work and pay for people who are able bodied, but won't.
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71557
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

al gore tv is now owned by al jazeera not part arab all arab, only an america hating terrorist lover would support barak insane obamaramadingdong
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71558
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

ILoveitHere wrote:
Chris Christie rips the House GOP and Boehner
In unsparing and blunt language, Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) lowered the boom on Washington for its inaction in helping the victims of Hurricane Sandy. But he aimed his justifiably angry words at the Republican majority in the House and specifically Speaker John Boehner.
“There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
I'm starting to LOVE this guy.
You mean that guy that starting kissing Obama's ass during Sandy. Hummm.... why doesn't he ask Obama to keep his promises?
Do you know why Boehner delayed it?
Because there was so much PORK added on to it that wouldn't go to the victims of Sandy, but millions of $$$ going for other of Obama's priorities. I don't blame him.
Daniel

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71559
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ILoveitHere wrote:
Chris Christie rips the House GOP and Boehner
In unsparing and blunt language, Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) lowered the boom on Washington for its inaction in helping the victims of Hurricane Sandy. But he aimed his justifiably angry words at the Republican majority in the House and specifically Speaker John Boehner.
“There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
I'm starting to LOVE this guy.
Because Christie is a fat ass that fell in love with Obama.
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71560
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

the democrats think they can run ruffshod over america , thank god for republicans , that will stand up to obozo and his minions
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71561
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWW. Professor Lamb is crying. Do you need a tissue?
FOX NEWS is partly owned by arabs. Doesn't that make you sad too?
I think you should REBEL. Or die a hypocrite.
Conservative Activists Rebel Against Fox News: Saudi Ownership Is ‘Really Dangerous For America’
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2010/02/10/814...
7% investment stake in a news network is the same as a terrorist propaganda network having complete ownership, wow, you drowned in that demolib kool aid,

besides, going by libotard rules 7% ownership in fox is ok because the libs sold the whole thing to the terrorists,

seems to me the libs were screaming about Dubai (a non-terrorist middle eastern country) buying ownership in managing ports on the eastern seaboard, but selling an entire 60 station media outlet to terrorist sympathizers is OK?

you libotards have sold out your country,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71562
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TWA wrote:
al gore tv is now owned by al jazeera not part arab all arab, only an america hating terrorist lover would support barak insane obamaramadingdong
If the American people had any brains (and they don't) this would be the last straw, a libotard traitor selling out to a terrorist propaganda network that praises the killing of young American soldiers across their television networks,

WAKE UP PEOPLE! are all of you retards out really that weak? A marxist radical that bows to a saudi king and tells the world we are not a Christian nation is in the w.h., a former v.p. sold 60 stations to a terrorist network and a conservative network 'didn't align with their values'!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71563
Jan 3, 2013
 
TWA wrote:
the democrats think they can run ruffshod over america , thank god for republicans , that will stand up to obozo and his minions
recent history shows they can,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71564
Jan 3, 2013
 
here for all you traitors,

worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71566
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
7% investment stake in a news network is the same as a terrorist propaganda network having complete ownership, wow, you drowned in that demolib kool aid,
besides, going by libotard rules 7% ownership in fox is ok because the libs sold the whole thing to the terrorists,
seems to me the libs were screaming about Dubai (a non-terrorist middle eastern country) buying ownership in managing ports on the eastern seaboard, but selling an entire 60 station media outlet to terrorist sympathizers is OK?
you libotards have sold out your country,
Why shouldnt we? Thats where all you conservatard NRA, bible thumpin right wing slicksters sent all of our jobs.
TWA

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71567
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

read it for yourself al jazeera now own al gore tv, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-20896484
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71568
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton telling the whole world Barack Hussein isn't qualified, then jumping on his own kool aid truck after the election,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Oh, by the way, she can't testify, something happened to her head, like it deflated!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
And where are the Republican leaders? Oh wait, that's right. Theyre still trying to figure out why they keep losing. With supporters like you, it's an easy task. The louder you rant, the more Democrats you produce. Keep it up!
Hamburglar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71569
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Silly Republicants.

“I'm Angry and I'm super CEREAL”

Since: Oct 12

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71570
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
And where are the Republican leaders? Oh wait, that's right. Theyre still trying to figure out why they keep losing. With supporters like you, it's an easy task. The louder you rant, the more Democrats you produce. Keep it up!
With only one FOX news competing with the entire mass entity of the Lame Stream Media...it takes a while for things to sink in.
Nov 6th 2012 has sealed the fate of Liberal/Progressives, no more blame Bush, no more party of "NO".

We simply set back and watch the mass failure ensue, caused by Obama's agenda, Obama's policies! He got what he wanted...who you gonna blame? Rand Paul and the seven dissidents (GOP)?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 12 min yea right 6
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Jealous Person 3,474
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Curious 130,287
Charmaine 2 hr Shameless 1
D Boone Days 2 hr Booneville Man 1
Lesb or Bi 3 hr Looking 1
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 3 hr Lolol 2

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••