'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194218 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71603 Jan 3, 2013
Thought is was time to post this again, as a reminder as to who all you conservatives are dealing with.

------

Psychiatrist says leftists are mentally ill

Based on thousands of cases!

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Rossiter.“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

“A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do,” he says.“A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.”

Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:
•creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
•satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
•augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
•rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/116644/

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71606 Jan 3, 2013
wake up Americans wrote:
<quoted text>
No way! Gore is too big to fail! He's in the same safe category as Big Bird and Planned Parenthood. The dems have their arms all around these crooks and protect them at all cost! I wouldn't be surprised if Pelosi or Reid added some pork money for Gore and his con in the Sandy relief bill. I'm sure Gores overseas transactions affect 99% of the democrats on the Hill so they will take care of Gore if he feels he was ripped off or pressured into selling. I smell a "gory" bailout and it stinks. lol
Your party is falling apart at the seams. Snap out of it.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71607 Jan 3, 2013
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you say such a thing? She had four children and fathers weren't made to support their children in the 60's and 70's . She had everything but a car which dad got for her.She had enough food, government housing, cloths, and health care. She and the kids deserved it.{And she didn't go out and screw around and have more babies}
And you are wrong about Conservatives, they DO NOT MIND contributing to the ones in need , or them having Obama phones,{ for the ones who need it,{the ones with kids}
What do you think about the girls that keep having babies for welfare to support ?{you know it's not just a few girls, it's millions of girls and more millions of babies.} Shouldn't they be more responsible and get on birth control or do you think we should just keep paying to kill the baby if she doesn't want it .
What will happen to all these babies and their mothers when the SHTF and our economy collapses, many babies will starve to death.
I don't want to see that and I don't think you would either.
Thanks D.
Are you feeling better? Did you go back to the Dr? Kiss baby D for me. Will e-mail later.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71609 Jan 3, 2013
Liberals in Illinois being 'progressive'

Illinois Cops Banned From Denny’s

An Illinois police chief has banned his officers from a Belleville Denny’s Restaurant after a manager told five on-duty detectives they had to leave because one of them had a firearm.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71610 Jan 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad your sister had someone to help her properly provide for your nieces and nephews and I'm sorry for your loss. There are many many people who legitimately need help. Be it funding for education, food for their children, or a freaking "Obamaphone". Is it really that hard to believe that a family may need, but not be able to afford a cell phone?? I don't get what the big deal is. I personally do not mind contributing to those in need, and most conservatives do. And it's greedy.
Almost EVERYONE in the hood wants a better life. But if you don't have the assistance/ resources to obtain that better life then it makes it nearly impossible to progress. Especially for a child. It's unfair to categorize everyone as being lazy and undeserving of the minimal amount we have to pay out in order for those individuals to keep up with the cost of living. And when you say "welfare weren't stingy", are you implying they should have been??
No I wasn't implying that at all.For the life of me, I can't see how libs can be so blind. You must be on welfare or at least don't pay taxes.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71611 Jan 3, 2013
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you say such a thing? She had four children and fathers weren't made to support their children in the 60's and 70's . She had everything but a car which dad got for her.She had enough food, government housing, cloths, and health care. She and the kids deserved it.{And she didn't go out and screw around and have more babies}
And you are wrong about Conservatives, they DO NOT MIND contributing to the ones in need , or them having Obama phones,{ for the ones who need it,{the ones with kids}
What do you think about the girls that keep having babies for welfare to support ?{you know it's not just a few girls, it's millions of girls and more millions of babies.} Shouldn't they be more responsible and get on birth control or do you think we should just keep paying to kill the baby if she doesn't want it .
What will happen to all these babies and their mothers when the SHTF and our economy collapses, many babies will starve to death.
I don't want to see that and I don't think you would either.
Why would I say such a thing as what?? I don't know what you're referring to?

And what do you mean I'm wrong about conservatives when it comes to wanting to help the underprivileged?? The proof is in the pudding Daniel, take a look around you.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71612 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
How proud you libotraitors must be! If this doesn't reveal what the libotraitors are all about, destroying our county, then what does.
I like the previous post idea about tar a feathering!
-----
Global warming guru Al Gore becomes rich hypocrite with sale of Current TV to Qatar, Inc.
How much does presidential election loser Al Gore hate conservatives? Enough that he wouldn’t sell his little-watched Current TV to conservative Glenn Beck, but he would sell it to anti-American terror mouthpiece Al Jazeera for half a billion dollars.
According to The Wall Street Journal, "Glenn Beck's The Blaze approached Current about buying the channel last year, but was told that 'the legacy of who the network goes to is important to us and we are sensitive to networks not aligned with our point of view,' according to a person familiar with the negotiations.”
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/03/lib...
Remember my post about how Hitler systematically rid the countries, where the Jewish people were in, of the media and only had his propaganda spewing from the radios and newspapers.

He presented a Utopia where they would live if they boarded the trains and went to live there. Some voluntarily went, some were rounded up, etc. They were incinerated--babies, teens, children, women, men and elderly like burning our leaves we rake up, by the millions.

Al Gore said he sold it to a muslim group due to his ideology.

His and the rest of the socialist (dems and repubs) politicians live by this ideology
and this is what will kill millions of Americans.

They don't want gun control for the criminals, they want to disarm the Americans, why--when this goes down Americans will try to defend themselves and their family.I believe a lot of Americans will go down fighting.

Obama needs the U.N. on his side to control the massive riots that will begin and he is already working with them when he tried to get the U.N. to come in and monitor the election.I can't see him getting our soldiers to kill us.

If anyone refutes this, then you live in a purple haze and are afraid of facing the truth.

ALL the signs are there, one only needs to open their eyes.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71613 Jan 3, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister was left with four children to care for, and she was in ill health.She's gone now, but she was on welfare for years. She got food, housing, utilities and health care provided. And welfare weren't stingy.
She got much more than I did working.
I was able to work,because I was "able." She was not in good health. She was the one that needed help. It would not have right for me to to get welfare when I was able to work.
That is what pisses working people off when they have to work and pay for people who are able bodied, but won't.
I am sorry about your sister. She did need help with gov. agencies. Although, my sister did not, she didn't want to work while I worked 1 full job and 2 part time jobs to take care of my children as a single mom.

My sister traveled all over the world with a older man that paid for it. My sister received a college education free including child care, food, rent and free healthcare from tax payers while I had to pay for my child care, my college, healthcare premiums, food, rent, etc.No child support or welfare, they stated I made $15. too much and that I still needed to find the dad wherever he was hiding out, possibly in another country.

This is what righteous anger is.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71615 Jan 3, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wasn't implying that at all.For the life of me, I can't see how libs can be so blind. You must be on welfare or at least don't pay taxes.
Are you kidding me?

I give you a sincere response to your story and you give me "you must be on welfare?" What the fuck kind of backward shit is that?

You are crazy. And no, I am not on welfare. BUT IF I WERE that wouldn't make me worth less than anyone! That's the point!
& Thank you for saying I'm blind because I don't mind contributing to OUR low income citizens. You proved my point in two sentences.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71616 Jan 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Your party is falling apart at the seams. Snap out of it.
Why? Your's is the party of communist and moonbats! We are just along for the ride. I wonder how long it will take to reach the "third world status"? LMAO!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71617 Jan 3, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wasn't implying that at all.For the life of me, I can't see how libs can be so blind. You must be on welfare or at least don't pay taxes.
Did you see her picture? Somewhere from middle east and doesn't know any better. Limited and naive ...uneducated ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71618 Jan 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad your sister had someone to help her properly provide for your nieces and nephews and I'm sorry for your loss. There are many many people who legitimately need help. Be it funding for education, food for their children, or a freaking "Obamaphone". Is it really that hard to believe that a family may need, but not be able to afford a cell phone?? I don't get what the big deal is. I personally do not mind contributing to those in need, and most conservatives do. And it's greedy.
Almost EVERYONE in the hood wants a better life. But if you don't have the assistance/ resources to obtain that better life then it makes it nearly impossible to progress. Especially for a child. It's unfair to categorize everyone as being lazy and undeserving of the minimal amount we have to pay out in order for those individuals to keep up with the cost of living. And when you say "welfare weren't stingy", are you implying they should have been??
Some people do need help with the necessities, a cell phone is not one of them.

My husband and I worked, we are unable to afford the monthly bill for a cell phone and live just fine and guess what we both work.

Most people on welfare are lazy, you can pay someone to work just as much as paying them to sit on their butts. Let them do something instead of excusing their actions.

Welfare doesn't just feed the children, it feeds the moms and their men of choice. If it was all about the children, why does the mom buy food she likes to eat.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71619 Jan 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember my post about how Hitler systematically rid the countries, where the Jewish people were in, of the media and only had his propaganda spewing from the radios and newspapers.
He presented a Utopia where they would live if they boarded the trains and went to live there. Some voluntarily went, some were rounded up, etc. They were incinerated--babies, teens, children, women, men and elderly like burning our leaves we rake up, by the millions.
Al Gore said he sold it to a muslim group due to his ideology.
His and the rest of the socialist (dems and repubs) politicians live by this ideology
and this is what will kill millions of Americans.
They don't want gun control for the criminals, they want to disarm the Americans, why--when this goes down Americans will try to defend themselves and their family.I believe a lot of Americans will go down fighting.
Obama needs the U.N. on his side to control the massive riots that will begin and he is already working with them when he tried to get the U.N. to come in and monitor the election.I can't see him getting our soldiers to kill us.
If anyone refutes this, then you live in a purple haze and are afraid of facing the truth.
ALL the signs are there, one only needs to open their eyes.
UN Troops are here now.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#71620 Jan 3, 2013
Just suppose if our (scary black) President had proposed stationing armed guards at every school in the country at a cost of $18 Billion without a plan to pay for it? The GOPers would be falling all over each other screaming:“Marxism, Dictator, Police State, Debt President” and on and on and on!! But it wasn’t Obama – it was the NRA with it’s ghoul mouthpiece LaPierre, and to no surprise, the GOP gun-a-holics are answering with deafening silence!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71621 Jan 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>UN Troops are here now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yrhYk2mbfskXX
I am sorry but the speakers are out on my computer.

I only wish I could hear what it is saying.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71622 Jan 3, 2013
Spocko wrote:
Just suppose if our (scary black) President had proposed stationing armed guards at every school in the country at a cost of $18 Billion without a plan to pay for it? The GOPers would be falling all over each other screaming:“Marxism, Dictator, Police State, Debt President” and on and on and on!! But it wasn’t Obama – it was the NRA with it’s ghoul mouthpiece LaPierre, and to no surprise, the GOP gun-a-holics are answering with deafening silence!!!
The scary half white and half black man is already spending trillions without a plan to pay for it. What is the difference with billions????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71623 Jan 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>UN Troops are here now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yrhYk2mbfskXX
Thanks JD :)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71624 Jan 3, 2013
Welfare has become the century's new career outlook for some women, the benefits are great.
Mrs C

Glasgow, KY

#71625 Jan 3, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me?
I give you a sincere response to your story and you give me "you must be on welfare?" What the fuck kind of backward shit is that?
You are crazy. And no, I am not on welfare. BUT IF I WERE that wouldn't make me worth less than anyone! That's the point!
& Thank you for saying I'm blind because I don't mind contributing to OUR low income citizens. You proved my point in two sentences.
Speaking of backward ass thinking honey you are the worlds worst! You have the mindset that anybody who disagrees with your analogies must be pissed because they have to contribute to low income citizens. How very redneck of you. Most people don't have a problem helping those who need help. I would much rather my tax contributions go to people who need help than to lobbyist and political friends of the party in power. What I do mind (and most will agree even if you can't accept it) is people who camp out of welfare for life and people such as yourself that enable them to do that. They never strive to better themselves. Their children see the way they live and by example they never have any intentions of bettering themselves either. They watch mom and dad sell pills for Bingo money and beer. They watch as mama and daddy buy the big screen televisions with their earned income tax windfall they get every year even though they don't pay taxes into the system that affords them a huge refund. They see how their parents get what they need and also what they want by playing the system and camping out on welfare all their lives. It looks much easier and more profitable than getting out there and busting your ass every day for a living. There is no incentive for the kids to ever want to do better. They see how easy it was for mama and daddy to get by and even get all the things they want and never have to work a day in their lives to get it.

I volunteer and stock boxes with food and shoes and toys and school supplies that are shipped overseas to children. I buy bookbags every year and stuff them full of school supplies for needy children in the community. I donate turkeys every year to homeless shelters and to needy families. I was a Big Sister for years. I have had foster children in my home and held them when they were afraid and hurting and fed them when they were hungry and clothed them and welcomed them into a loving home. I have adopted 4 children. I visit the sick at the hospital and try to do every thing possible for the sick and their families. I give because people need that extra loving arm around them when they are in need. So you are wrong when you accuse others of "proving" that we don't want to help lower income families. Do I mind helping people who are capable of helping themselves but would rather play the system? Yes I do mind. The democrats keep these people down and makes them believe that the other side wants to cut them off. It's called securing votes. You are a part of that con. You buy into it. You are an enabler and that hurts the people who really deserve help even more so. Think before you speak. Please.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71626 Jan 3, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
AL, don't take these libotraitor serious, the only thing you can do is continue for the economic freefall, prepare your family, it is coming,food crisis, economic turmoil, even the Mecca of western liberalism, the UN says so,
Thanks M! <3
I don't ...
Just "showing" you Guys
how "dumb" some people have become ...
It IS sad tho, how anyone can be this way ...
ALL they have to DO ...
Is have the WANT TO to be BETTER educated!
It THERE to be HAD!

Half of the graduates anymore do not even use cursive writing for a signature, mainly because they don't KNOW how! Lots are still illiterate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealing by G.R.HAMPTON SCHOOL 17 min Hedge 9
Prayers for Clerk Kim Davis 1 hr June 3
Cindy Kay Mills Ambach 1 hr Fed Up 1
Indictments 2 hr Lpn 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr No Repub 727
Home wreckers 3 hr Kaye 5
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 3 hr lost my faith 20
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 9 hr Daniel 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages