'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,961 - 64,980 of 146,294 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
why didn't you say anything about chickens to wtf, he's the pervert here, so, you must be a chicken abuser yourself for looking the other way for wtf,
as far as a simpleton, all I can say to that is,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
If you are referring to me as sheep, I'm a registered Republican. I just see how the country actually is, and who is to blame. I am a Republican who voted for Obama, only because the alternative sucked THAT bad. That's not being a sheep. But I can see how tight you are holding on to that right wing. You know that can tip the plane, right?
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You chickenshit yellow coward.
When ARI gets hold of your ass you will turn yellow, not high yellow like you are now!

LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
Stupid POS
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to me as sheep, I'm a registered Republican. I just see how the country actually is, and who is to blame. I am a Republican who voted for Obama, only because the alternative sucked THAT bad. That's not being a sheep. But I can see how tight you are holding on to that right wing. You know that can tip the plane, right?
you make it sound like being a traitor by supporting an anti-American marxist is a proud alternative, again, all I can say to you sheeple is,

BAAAAAAAAAA, pretty soon it will be, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

all right, there is enough name calling on here, its time to stop, lets just all agree that libotards are retards with liberalism in their veins, then, we won't have to call them that every time if they just admit it, then we can move on to the next step - rehabilitation, as recognition is the first step, acceptance of being a left wing traitor is the next step, can't we just take the first step?

if you all are willing to do this I will change my post name from dems are retards to something more politically correct, like, dems are traitors, thats at least a step in the right direction, from retards to traitors, don't ya think?
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you make it sound like being a traitor by supporting an anti-American marxist is a proud alternative, again, all I can say to you sheeple is,
BAAAAAAAAAA, pretty soon it will be, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I never said a proud one. But your name calling doesnt change the fact that I am a proud American. It is an embarrassment to that the party put McCain and Palin forth. Then Romney? If those are the represntations of the Republican party, I'll never vote republican again. Dems or retards sounds more appropriate these days. But keep on clinging to the old ways, that seems to be working out for you guys.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your apology. Just remember, knowing is half the battle!
Just understand that Hollywood, forget the names, are making violent movies, but "preaching" about the GUN CONTROL ... they have money to hire armed guards...hypocrites...

What about 'RAP' the crap...some call it music?
Full of violence and disrespect to women.

What about every second word in movies and music is F*CK?

Anyway I prefer Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers and classic movies and old music, country ... something that I can watch with 'little people' in my family and not to be embarrassed ...this days everything is normal ...including our government pushing birth control to our children...

P.S. I apologize ...
DrKilljoy

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Just understand that Hollywood, forget the names, are making violent movies, but "preaching" about the GUN CONTROL ... they have money to hire armed guards...hypocrites...
What about 'RAP' the crap...some call it music?
Full of violence and disrespect to women.
What about every second word in movies and music is F*CK?
Anyway I prefer Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers and classic movies and old music, country ... something that I can watch with 'little people' in my family and not to be embarrassed ...this days everything is normal ...including our government pushing birth control to our children...
P.S. I apologize ...
Birth control for teens cuts down on the number of abortions each year more than anything else. Which would you prefer?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
A few weeks ago a very good friend of mines wife was sitting in the living room of their home, their home is about 1/3 of a mile back into the woods off a country road, a person wearing a hoodie was watching her through the window and apparently determined she was alone, the began trying to force his way into the home through the living room twin french style doors, she yelled, her husband who was sitting in the back reading jumped up and ran to the living room thinking she had fallen because of the noise made by the intruder.
when he saw what was going on he ran back to his room, grabbed his pistol and ran back to the living room where the intruder was still trying to get in, when the intruder saw the man with the gun he flew like a liberal running for free food stamps and oblamer phones, the husband yelled out the door telling the intruder he would kill him if he returned. The police were called, they tried to track the intruder but because of rain they could not.
Two days later a young man with the same description entered a residence a couple of miles from there, tied up a lone woman, abused her and robbed her home.
The homeowner, my friend, was born in S.E. Kentucky, a place where people get shot for hurting others. If he was a liberal he would have pleaded with the intruder and perhaps been killed himself.
So, to answer the list of questions, How many more classrooms, malls, etc? The answer is obvious, NONE!
I live in the country where almost every household owns guns. We do not have breakins, rapes, murders, etc. If it ever happens, it is few and far apart. Although, in the city, crime is 77%..70% is committed by illegals from latin countries.

Even the illegals know not to commit a crime against people in the country. My neighbor who is female and 78 y/o was telling me how she got her gun when she saw something moving at her back door, it was a grounghog but if it was a feloner, she would not have any problem shooting them.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more movie theaters?
None, if the citizens can carry and protect themselves from lunatics and liberals who want to take away the right for people to protect themselves in a society gone mad
How many more classrooms?
None, if the citizens can carry and protect themselves from lunatics and liberals who want to take away the right for people to protect themselves in a society gone mad
How many more houses of faith?
How many more shopping malls?
How many more street corners?
Demand a Plan.
See above!
The Detroit Police have handed out flyers to visitors stating they enter the city at their own risk. Now thats progressive!
When society arrives at the point that self protection involves a ruler or a switch, then we will not need guns for protection.
The MSLSD battle cry is written all over this original post, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
So you're suggesting EVERYONE should just carry a gun? At what age shall we begin training our little ones? 9 or 10?

I bet that's perfectly logical to all of you Rambo wannabes.

Go build a fort. Or practice doing flips off your trampoline while taking aim at empty beer cans. You'll be a superhero in no time.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Call Me Justin Case wrote:
Fiscal Cliff Pork...
Congress might have caught itself from falling over the fiscal cliff Tuesday, but the deal comes with a hefty price tag. Included in the $4 billion bill is an expiration of the payroll tax break, along with tax exemptions for everyone from the rum industry to NASCAR bigwigs. Here are five groups that are high-fiving each other over the breaks they got in the fiscal cliff deal.
Rum Producers
It is U.S. policy to tax rum producers like Diageo and Bacardi nearly $14 for every gallon of rum they make outside the country and sell in the U.S. But the tax is merely gimmick that gets reinvested in the Virgin Islands and the Puerto Rico in the form of aid. The alcohol industry's more than $13/per gallon kickback has been extended as part of the fiscal cliff negotiations. Pro Publica estimates the tax break gives Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands a total of $480 million in aid for rum production.
Electric Scooter Riders
People using electric scooters will continue to get a discount on their taxes. Drivers of two- and three-wheel plug-in electric vehicles get a tax break in the legislation. As a way to incentivize alternative energy transportation, Congress voted to continue to give 10 percent of the cost of the electric vehicle - up to $2,500 in tax credits to individuals who purchase plug-in wheels.
Hollywood
Making movies in America is big money, and Congress is doing its best to ensure the movie industry doesn't pack up and leave. Television and movie makers can continue to gross $15 million in breaks for filming in the U.S.,$20 million for filming in low-income areas, an incentive for Hollywood that costs the country about $430 billion to maintain.
Motorsport Race Track Owners
A program that allows race track owners to deduct a total of more than $40 billion a year for their tracks, bleachers and concession stands also passed in the bill. Groups like NASCAR can continue to write off the maintenance costs of their tracks in a tax break that is similar to one amusement parks benefit from. The only catch is that the venue must have held an event on the premise sometime in the last three years.
Algae and Asparagus Growers
Congress voted to extend $59 million in tax credits for algae growers, who are trying to find a way to produce a biofuel from the plant. And asparagus producers got an extension of their market loss assistance payment, which compensates farmers who for lost revenues because of a spike in foreign asparagus imports.
We as human beings should do what they did in the olden days to corrupt politicians....tar and feather and hung in the townsquare, every one of them. Its time to act like human beings with rights and make justice work for us.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said a proud one. But your name calling doesnt change the fact that I am a proud American. It is an embarrassment to that the party put McCain and Palin forth. Then Romney? If those are the represntations of the Republican party, I'll never vote republican again. Dems or retards sounds more appropriate these days. But keep on clinging to the old ways, that seems to be working out for you guys.
what part of holding our own values regardless of what the other retards in society do don't you understand? As far as politics there is nothing wrong with Sarah Palin, as far as patriotism, there is nothing wrong with John McCain,

but Hillary, who marches with groups of lesbians claiming 'we have come to far to quit', thats OK? where is your discust in that, or Nutsey Poolsei - I won't even comment on that psychopath, or the many psycho left wing anti-American marxists that the traitor in chief appointed, or the perverts that bill clinton appointed telling schools they should be teaching masturbation,

no thanks, keep your 30 pieces of silver,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

DrKilljoy wrote:
<quoted text>Birth control for teens cuts down on the number of abortions each year more than anything else. Which would you prefer?
Which would you prefer? a civilized society where being a slut is not looked at as 'progressive',
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

This makes the left go crazy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

New York’s Rep. Peter King is unafraid to assail GOP leaders on Sandy relief:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/new-yo...

King, wearing a red tie spotted with bald eagle heads and a Twin Towers pin on his lapel, had just finished another television interview excoriating his fellow House Republicans as anti-urban bigots and untrustworthy leaders who did not deserve financial contributions from wealthy New Yorkers.

A Republican calling his own party bigots and untrustworthy?

Well I, for one, am appalled.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're suggesting EVERYONE should just carry a gun? At what age shall we begin training our little ones? 9 or 10?
I bet that's perfectly logical to all of you Rambo wannabes.
Go build a fort. Or practice doing flips off your trampoline while taking aim at empty beer cans. You'll be a superhero in no time.
there we go libotarding again, making things up then getting mad about it,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
New York’s Rep. Peter King is unafraid to assail GOP leaders on Sandy relief:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/new-yo...
King, wearing a red tie spotted with bald eagle heads and a Twin Towers pin on his lapel, had just finished another television interview excoriating his fellow House Republicans as anti-urban bigots and untrustworthy leaders who did not deserve financial contributions from wealthy New Yorkers.
A Republican calling his own party bigots and untrustworthy?
Well I, for one, am appalled.
Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton telling the whole world Barack Hussein isn't qualified, then jumping on his own kool aid truck after the election,

Oh, by the way, she can't testify, something happened to her head, like it deflated!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
This makes the left go crazy.
so does logic, principle and 'Its Bushs fault'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
When ARI gets hold of your ass you will turn yellow, not high yellow like you are now!
LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
Stupid POS
Who the hell is Ari? LOL

Be serious.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Some more progressive demolib policies. Wonder if the democrap governor will take the 5th like the rest of oblamers cronies did.
----

Delaware taxpayers appear to be getting soaked twice under a deal in which the Democratic governor loaned $21.5 million to a hybrid electric carmaker to set up shop in the state. The company has yet to produce a car in Delaware, and taxpayers are footing the electric bill for the idle plant.

The deal was enthusiastically announced in 2009 by Gov. Jack Markell and Vice President Biden -- formerly Delaware's senior senator -- as a way to bring as many as 2,500 green jobs to the state. But California-based Fisker Automotive Inc. has since suffered a series of setbacks that have compounded its shaky financial situation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/03/de...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
there we go libotarding again, making things up then getting mad about it,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
I didn't make anything up. And I'm not mad about anything.

I'm picturing you practicing tumbling in your backyard and I'm laughing at you. You're pretty out of shape!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 128,667
Anthony Smith 41 min candy 4
James Gambrel 2 hr ewww 3
hailey roberts 2 hr yepp yepp 4
Stivers Center fixes 5 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 5 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 6 hr been there 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••