'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,245)

Showing posts 64,881 - 64,900 of144,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

GeorgeWBush wrote:
<quoted text>If you are still believing that tax breaks for the rich create jobs you are a weak minded fool. If you still believe that producing more oil in the US lowers gas prices you are a sucker.
No proof lower taxes ever created ONE job.
US EXPORTING more oil than anytime since 1949. Drill Baby Drill -- China needs American oil. Suckers !!!!!!!!!!
If you still believe taxing everything that moves, breaths, sits still or has died create jobs, you are a weak minded libotard,

and if you support oblamer, you are a traitor,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

GeorgeWBush wrote:
<quoted text>Medical experts would call you one having a mental disorder.
a large percentage of those entering the mental healh field do so because they have mental health issues they are seeking to resolve within themselves,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Confident :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Learn real self confidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"Those of US who matter"
Narcissistic MUCH?? Holy shit.
what are you doing on here, I thought the logical thought people chased you away,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you doing on here, I thought the logical thought people chased you away,
As if, Professor KYMI.

AS. IF.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
..said the conservatard who undoubtedly voted for George Bush. And then Mitt Romney.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
If you still believe taxing everything that moves, breaths, sits still or has died create jobs, you are a weak minded libotard,
and if you support oblamer, you are a traitor,
You're a traitor to your old name, Professor KYMI. Porque?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
As if, Professor KYMI.
AS. IF.
yes, as if, the new post name leaves no doubt as to my position,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
..said the conservatard who undoubtedly voted for George Bush. And then Mitt Romney.
and Ford, and Reagan, and Bush I, and Dole, and Bush II x 2, and Palin, and Romney,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a traitor to your old name, Professor KYMI. Porque?
I thought it was 'progressive'
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
“It is a sinful abomination for one part of the world's Christians to grow richer year by year while our brothers and sisters ache and suffer for lack of minimal health care, minimal education, and even—in some cases—enough food to escape starvation.”
-Ronald J. Sider, Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger: Moving from Affluence to Generosity
never seen a poor person help out a rich person, but have seen many wealthy people help out less fortunate, or should that be the job and determination of a liberal out of control government,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris Christie rips the House GOP and Boehner

In unsparing and blunt language, Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) lowered the boom on Washington for its inaction in helping the victims of Hurricane Sandy. But he aimed his justifiably angry words at the Republican majority in the House and specifically Speaker John Boehner.

“There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

I'm starting to LOVE this guy.
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
and Ford, and Reagan, and Bush I, and Dole, and Bush II x 2, and Palin, and Romney,
How'd you vote for Palin? Figured she would come to mind before McCain anyway.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
In unsparing and blunt language, Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) lowered the boom on Washington for its inaction in helping the victims of Hurricane Sandy. But he aimed his justifiably angry words at the Republican majority in the House and specifically Speaker John Boehner.
“There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner.”
interesting situation, libs hated this guy when they thought he could take the repub nomination, he was dishonest and such, but now the media is making him to be a hero because he called it like he sees it, but not before, hummmmm, hyprocity anyone?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd you vote for Palin? Figured she would come to mind before McCain anyway.
I honored McCain for his valiant and dedicated service to his country, but disagree with his apparent appeasment to the libs, Palin is rock solid conservative and principled beyond 99% of the politicians in that sesspool called washington. besides, she knows how to deal with a lib without pandering,
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I honored McCain for his valiant and dedicated service to his country, but disagree with his apparent appeasment to the libs, Palin is rock solid conservative and principled beyond 99% of the politicians in that sesspool called washington. besides, she knows how to deal with a lib without pandering,
But, you voted for McCain. And Sarah Palin proved she was way out her league. She wouldve been an outright embarrassment. I dare you to refudiate that.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

DemocRats want to help Sandy victims with 60 billion $s but, New Jersey needs about 9 billion $s.
Nice try hypocrites ...51 billion was Earmarks/Pork that has nothing to doo with NJ victims. If it was only $9 billion to help this poor people, Republicans have NO problem! It was waste of $51 billion which DemocRats have no problem spending on something that is not important at all at this time!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
...because you're clueless, stupid ...or both!!!!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you voted for McCain. And Sarah Palin proved she was way out her league. She wouldve been an outright embarrassment. I dare you to refudiate that.
your argument is weak being she was 10 times more qualified than the current traitor in chief, she was a governor, he was a hollywood politician, she may not have been first choice for pres, but she certaintly has / had the qualifications for v.p., which in time she would have been for pres as well, unlike the current blamer in chief that still isn't qualified,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,881 - 64,900 of144,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 127,919
shelia brown (May '12) 11 min What ever 16
Richard and Sarah hicks 13 min Get your fact strait 12
weed eating 26 min Rumors 20
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,545
Blackberries $20/gallon 3 hr Brian 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr LMS 26,171
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 5 hr Cantfixstupid 374
KC Basketball Coach Thu breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating