'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,861 - 64,880 of 146,890 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://www.google.com/m/search ?q=Payroll+tax+going+up+for+77 %25+Americans&hl=en&cl ient=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us &tbo=u&gl=us&sourc e=android-launcher-widget& source=univ&tbm=nws&sa =X&ei=h_jkUJfvMqH8iQLAhYGw AQ&ved=0CDIQqAI
Fiscal Cliff deal will raise taxes on 77% of Americans.
I don't have patience for stupidity, but it is YOU, that you have to pay your fair share not just rich... so Obama can have another $4 million for his next vacation, you LIBERAL idiots!!!!!
Hey Z !!! <3
Happy New Year :)

Didn't put yours in today ...
BUT here it IS now ;0)

Aries
A situation involving a sibling, or neighbor that occurred earlier may resurface again today. This particular person may be involved in a power struggle that you have been drawn into. On a brighter note, a happy development involving your home, family or a joint financial matter looks promising today. This is an excellent time to make plans for extending your home or purchasing a new one.
freddy

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb dumb you better go look your taxes just went up 2% no matter how much you make, if you work
do you mean for fast food workers to i don't make anything anyway. we are not surpose to pay taxes. i will go get food stamps for sure now.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Citizens of poorest countries are happiest in the
world ...

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/02-0...
freddy

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Alley Oops wrote:
Hear say ,Hillary getting her own plastic bubble .Poor thing has taken quite a fall every time she hears benghazie gets light headed
On the evening news we watch Hillary leaving the hospital.She was soooooooooo sad looking, and looked like she could barley walk. Fast forward to inside the car where she thought no one could see,some news reporter caught a picture of her with the biggest smile, and she sure had a diff look on her face. Bet she was telling them ,"well we got away with it"!
Obama taxing EVERYBODY

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

LMMFAO! Let the crying begin! Your messiah isn't looking so good to you anymore, is he? We tried to tell you morons what was about to happen if you sent your Obama in for another four years. We told you it would be your turn to bend over and scream. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of idiots. Ahhh, Jay Z and Beyonce still love him no matter what he does to his sheep so Michelle can still be a proud American for now.

You people are getting exactly what you deserve. Man up and suck it up. He's your messiah...remember? hahahahaha!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

GeorgeWBush wrote:
<quoted text>You back on the Birther crack again? How many cut and post did you do trying to prove this crap the first time?

She didn't write the article, she just posted it. She doesn't have to prove anything, others are doing it for us. Besides - you didn't have to read it.

Furthermore, whether or not he's legit. is still in question. And the truth is, he was not born of two American citizen parents no matter how you cut it.

You need to chill!!!

“To sleep perchance to dream”

Since: Jan 13

Heart of Hearts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Allow me to introduce myself; I am the KnightinWhyteSatin, I induce passionate dreams, and euphoric fantasies.
If your heart has longing, yearning, and emptiness...do not read my words!

My words will envelop feminine readers like bold, strong arms, yearning to hold you so tightly, you will feel my heartbeat through my embrace.
freddy

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The longer I live the more I believe society has gone bonkers.
I don't know about some of you guys, but when I was growing up every boy in our neighborhood had .....weapons of mass destruction.......cap guns, sling shots, pea shooters, candy cigars made out of gum with a gold band around them, candy cigarettes in a realistic looking cigarette box. Not to mention the fact that almost every boy who turned 10 or 12 got a bee bee gun. Some I knew made their own bows and arrows.
Sling shots were made by hunting a tree that had a branch the could be turned into a Y.....then cut rubber from inner tubes to fit the stick and wahlah......all you needed now was a rock. Surely many a windows got put out along the way, and butts got spanked,(something you go to jail for now).
I am not advocating any of this in particular - but I still think our society has gone overboard with some of this stuff. Looking back I have to wonder how we survived some of the things we did with this home made stuff.
I remember all those things. I guess I was a bit of a tom boy growing up. I have made bows and straight sticks for arrows, loved to play cowboys and Indians with caps pistols and made lots of sling shots. Had my own bb gun, went swimming in the creek and could beat the boys playing marbles, but I became was a girlie girl at 16. LOL!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Z !!! <3
Happy New Year :)
Didn't put yours in today ...
BUT here it IS now ;0)
Aries
A situation involving a sibling, or neighbor that occurred earlier may resurface again today. This particular person may be involved in a power struggle that you have been drawn into. On a brighter note, a happy development involving your home, family or a joint financial matter looks promising today. This is an excellent time to make plans for extending your home or purchasing a new one.
Hi A/L, and Happy New Year to YOU...
Thanks for my horoscope...

I'm really frustrated with some idiots here, that's why I don't like to get involved alot. People don't understand that Obama lies when he opens his mouth. Obama just don't care for anyone. Bigger government and more spending. Increase taxes on EVERYONE ...Hollywood, banks, lobbyists, that help Obama re elected, get millions, paying back, like they all need help.

In this Fiscal Cliff deal it was so much Earmarks/ Pork. Did Obama said he was going to VETO every pork bill... really ...!!!!!

Don't forget Obamacare is TAXES ON EVERYONE ...

Obamacare is "free" my a**...

Excuse me for my language but this is all really aggravating...

California is getting about 837 new laws, which means more regulations, les privacy ...you can't fart without Government's approval ...anymore!!!!!

ENJOY PAYING YOUR FARE SHARE, YOU LIBERAL
SUCKERS...
keep right on dreaming

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

KnightinWhyteSatin wrote:
Allow me to introduce myself; I am the KnightinWhyteSatin, I induce passionate dreams, and euphoric fantasies.
If your heart has longing, yearning, and emptiness...do not read my words!
My words will envelop feminine readers like bold, strong arms, yearning to hold you so tightly, you will feel my heartbeat through my embrace.
Sounds like you are having some good ones.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

freddy wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mean for fast food workers to i don't make anything anyway. we are not surpose to pay taxes. i will go get food stamps for sure now.
Yes "freddy", you just go on food stamps, Obama need more Zombies and than, next, you can take your family into "very comfortable" trailer ...

When you save enough "food stamps" than you can buy your family, NICE HOUSE...good luck!
Idk

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Who does
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
DEM BRAINTRUST:‘THE CASE FOR DEATH PANELS’
Argues 'elderly not going to live very long anyway'
Published: 39 mins ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/dem-braintrust-the...
IT'S CLEAR: GOP IS COMPLICIT
Exclusive: Erik Rush asks, is there not 1 Republican lawmaker who will call out Obama?
Published: 1 hour ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/its-clear-gop-is-c...
Sarah Palin was right about this all along.

I have compared the Obama Admin. to the Hitler Massacre.

The only difference between the two, the Americans still have time to do something about it. I mean the ones who are not under Obama's spell and unable to see anything but him. A civil war is eminent.

I still stand behind this.

Heart of Hearts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

keep right on dreaming wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are having some good ones.
Do you remember the freedom you felt when you climbed the highest tree?

Do you remember the breeze in you hair?

Do you remember the carefree days of summer?

Do you remember you first kiss?

Is it those carefree childhood days of romance...and a 1st stolen kiss...the ones you truly miss?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of US who matter Ari
KNEW what you meant :)
"Those of US who matter"

Narcissistic MUCH?? Holy shit.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Citizens of poorest countries are happiest in the
world ...
http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/02-0...
Yes A/L... because they don't know any better.

But, if someone takes your comfortable car, your nice furniture, your computer, your cable, your comfort ...would you be happy?????

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

“It is a sinful abomination for one part of the world's Christians to grow richer year by year while our brothers and sisters ache and suffer for lack of minimal health care, minimal education, and even—in some cases—enough food to escape starvation.”

-Ronald J. Sider, Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger: Moving from Affluence to Generosity
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

KnightinWhyteSatin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember the freedom you felt when you climbed the highest tree?
Do you remember the breeze in you hair?
Do you remember the carefree days of summer?
Do you remember you first kiss?
Is it those carefree childhood days of romance...and a 1st stolen kiss...the ones you truly miss?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"Those of US who matter"
Narcissistic MUCH?? Holy shit.
Just Confident :)

Heart of Hearts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Dream now; but not the final dream, for all is to follow, the most beautiful dream!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min justice_- 128,924
Dentist AJ Smith 23 min wondering 1
john sowders 37 min not surprised 1
Corn for Sale 2 hr seller 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
House cleaning 3 hr Joe 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr hillian 81,559
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••