'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,841 - 64,860 of 151,237 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

#71405 Jan 2, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Liberals solution to violence!
Maryland first-grader suspended for pointing fingers at friends, saying 'pow'
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/02/16...

The longer I live the more I believe society has gone bonkers.

I don't know about some of you guys, but when I was growing up every boy in our neighborhood had .....weapons of mass destruction.......cap guns, sling shots, pea shooters, candy cigars made out of gum with a gold band around them, candy cigarettes in a realistic looking cigarette box. Not to mention the fact that almost every boy who turned 10 or 12 got a bee bee gun. Some I knew made their own bows and arrows.

Sling shots were made by hunting a tree that had a branch the could be turned into a Y.....then cut rubber from inner tubes to fit the stick and wahlah......all you needed now was a rock. Surely many a windows got put out along the way, and butts got spanked,(something you go to jail for now).

I am not advocating any of this in particular - but I still think our society has gone overboard with some of this stuff. Looking back I have to wonder how we survived some of the things we did with this home made stuff.
GeorgeWBush

Russellville, KY

#71406 Jan 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE HONORABLE CHIEF JUSTICE
Exclusive: Craige McMillan urges John Roberts to refuse to administer Obama's oath
Published: 1 hour ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/an-open-letter-to-...
You back on the Birther crack again? How many cut and post did you do trying to prove this crap the first time?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71408 Jan 2, 2013
LAW CALLS OBAMA FELON IMPOSTER - FORGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SSN

POSTED BY SAM SEWELL AT 3:19 AM NO COMMENTS
http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/
GeorgeWBush

Russellville, KY

#71409 Jan 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
LAW CALLS OBAMA FELON IMPOSTER - FORGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SSN
POSTED BY SAM SEWELL AT 3:19 AM NO COMMENTS
http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/
Medical experts would call you one having a mental disorder.

Since: Dec 11

#71410 Jan 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHOS' THE REAL IDIOT, PIERS MORGAN?
Larry Elder presents self-defense data CNN shouter refuses to consider
Published: 2 hours ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/whos-the-real-idio...
HILLARY AND HER MAGICAL MYSTERY TOURS
Exclusive: Jack Cashill looks at rumor Clinton's injuries relate to plane crash in Iran
Published: 1 hour ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/hillary-and-her-ma...
..and remember the Ron Brown mystery?

What happened to the secretary who found the Whitewater documents in Hillary's closet at the White House?
Vince Foster suicide? He was left handed, found with gun in right hand (no fingerprints/no registration...in D.C ?), and no blood or bone fragments ?

he died in the plane crash, with hands behind his back...and a bullet hole in his skull!

#71411 Jan 2, 2013
GeorgeWBush wrote:
<quoted text>Medical experts would call you one having a mental disorder.
Metal Health experts will call you an IDIOT in denial!
doctor domuch

Glasgow, KY

#71413 Jan 2, 2013
GeorgeWBush wrote:
<quoted text>Medical experts would call you one having a mental disorder.
Day-um dude! Obsess about AL much? Take a little purple pill and chillax.

#71414 Jan 2, 2013
LMAO! Metal Health >Mental Health<
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71416 Jan 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
LMAO! Metal Health >Mental Health<
Those of US who matter Ari
KNEW what you meant :)
TWA

London, KY

#71417 Jan 2, 2013
why are leftwingwhackadoodles so freaking stoopid
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71418 Jan 2, 2013
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate change??? Al Gore warned of climate change years ago and the Republicans just laughted!!!
January 2, 2013, 4:42 pm97 Comments
Al Jazeera Seeks a U.S. Voice Where Gore Failed
By BRIAN STELTER

Danny Moloshok/Associated Press
Al Gore, a co-founder of Current TV, which will be shut down by the Qatar-based news organization Al Jazeera.
9:16 p.m.| Updated Al Jazeera, the pan-Arab news giant, has long tried to convince Americans that it is a legitimate news organization, not a parrot of Middle Eastern propaganda or something more sinister.

It just bought itself 40 million more chances to make its case.

Al Jazeera on Wednesday announced a deal to take over Current TV, the low-rated cable channel that was founded by Al Gore, a former vice president, and his business partners seven years ago.

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71419 Jan 2, 2013
http://www.google.com/m/search...

Fiscal Cliff deal will raise taxes on 77% of Americans.

I don't have patience for stupidity, but it is YOU, that you have to pay your fair share not just rich... so Obama can have another $4 million for his next vacation, you LIBERAL idiots!!!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71420 Jan 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You never worked a Day in your sorry "Life".
lmfao
Have those things you say, been said to you a lot? You sound like you need to be pitied. Who has hurt you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71421 Jan 2, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
http://www.google.com/m/search ?q=Payroll+tax+going+up+for+77 %25+Americans&hl=en&cl ient=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us &tbo=u&gl=us&sourc e=android-launcher-widget& source=univ&tbm=nws&sa =X&ei=h_jkUJfvMqH8iQLAhYGw AQ&ved=0CDIQqAI
Fiscal Cliff deal will raise taxes on 77% of Americans.
I don't have patience for stupidity, but it is YOU, that you have to pay your fair share not just rich... so Obama can have another $4 million for his next vacation, you LIBERAL idiots!!!!!
Hey Z !!! <3
Happy New Year :)

Didn't put yours in today ...
BUT here it IS now ;0)

Aries
A situation involving a sibling, or neighbor that occurred earlier may resurface again today. This particular person may be involved in a power struggle that you have been drawn into. On a brighter note, a happy development involving your home, family or a joint financial matter looks promising today. This is an excellent time to make plans for extending your home or purchasing a new one.
freddy

Ashland, KY

#71422 Jan 2, 2013
TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb dumb you better go look your taxes just went up 2% no matter how much you make, if you work
do you mean for fast food workers to i don't make anything anyway. we are not surpose to pay taxes. i will go get food stamps for sure now.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71423 Jan 2, 2013
Citizens of poorest countries are happiest in the
world ...

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/02-0...
freddy

Ashland, KY

#71424 Jan 2, 2013
Alley Oops wrote:
Hear say ,Hillary getting her own plastic bubble .Poor thing has taken quite a fall every time she hears benghazie gets light headed
On the evening news we watch Hillary leaving the hospital.She was soooooooooo sad looking, and looked like she could barley walk. Fast forward to inside the car where she thought no one could see,some news reporter caught a picture of her with the biggest smile, and she sure had a diff look on her face. Bet she was telling them ,"well we got away with it"!
Obama taxing EVERYBODY

Glasgow, KY

#71425 Jan 2, 2013
LMMFAO! Let the crying begin! Your messiah isn't looking so good to you anymore, is he? We tried to tell you morons what was about to happen if you sent your Obama in for another four years. We told you it would be your turn to bend over and scream. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of idiots. Ahhh, Jay Z and Beyonce still love him no matter what he does to his sheep so Michelle can still be a proud American for now.

You people are getting exactly what you deserve. Man up and suck it up. He's your messiah...remember? hahahahaha!
Jay

Paris, TN

#71426 Jan 2, 2013
GeorgeWBush wrote:
<quoted text>You back on the Birther crack again? How many cut and post did you do trying to prove this crap the first time?

She didn't write the article, she just posted it. She doesn't have to prove anything, others are doing it for us. Besides - you didn't have to read it.

Furthermore, whether or not he's legit. is still in question. And the truth is, he was not born of two American citizen parents no matter how you cut it.

You need to chill!!!

“To sleep perchance to dream”

Since: Jan 13

Heart of Hearts

#71427 Jan 2, 2013
Allow me to introduce myself; I am the KnightinWhyteSatin, I induce passionate dreams, and euphoric fantasies.
If your heart has longing, yearning, and emptiness...do not read my words!

My words will envelop feminine readers like bold, strong arms, yearning to hold you so tightly, you will feel my heartbeat through my embrace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 130,523
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min yup 1,421
joann gregory 1 hr Go Figure 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Advertisment 26,226
Flat Lick Auction 3 hr Question 8
C is for Cookie 4 hr Waldorf and Statler 1
atv drags (Nov '08) 5 hr Hannibal 25
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 6 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••