'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,821 - 64,840 of 151,160 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71385 Jan 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> I probably disagree with 90% of John McCain's politics but to infer he wasn't smart because he got shot down in a time of war is past the point of disrespect and a slap in the face to him and all of
these men who flew valiant missions over enemy territory!A total of 3,032 aircraft were lost to hostile action during the Vietnam War (the actual total was considerably higher, as these numbers don't include Army rotary-wing aircraft), which means at least that many pilots were shot down (yes, some were shot down more than once, but they are way more than offset by the many aircraft that had two pilots).
The Air Force lost 1737, the Navy 530, the Marine Corps 463 and the Army lost 302 (fixed wing).
Do some reading once in awhile before you nullify a man's valor and sacrifice for God and Country!
Or you could just say they weren't smart enough to do their job!
Good Grief!
Thank you TOFU, That was a decent and factual thing! I note you don't respond too me, and I don't relly blame you; I have been a bit out of line with my comments about your party, for you only I am sorry for a lot of things I say, I get carried away? The reality is none of those mangy bastards are on our side!
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71386 Jan 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
..and how many missions did he fly?
He was not a coward like YOU! Send me a PM so I can beat your ears off your empty head!
Still waiting you cowardly midget!
Is wtf a midget Ari? I will hold him up to eye level while you beat his ears off! Just let me know 3.5hrs in advance!
Thomas the train

Oak Grove, KY

#71387 Jan 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
..and how many missions did he fly?
He was not a coward like YOU! Send me a PM so I can beat your ears off your empty head!
Still waiting you cowardly midget!
Can't we just agree to disagree?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#71388 Jan 2, 2013
Probably a waste of time to repeat what most of us know,but last May the House passed a bill to extend the Bush tax cuts and sent the Bill to the Senate .Harry Reid never took it out of his desk drawer or where ever he keeps them,so we end up with a rush job at the last minute ,caused by the Senate Democrats ,and never any less spending,but more special interests loopholes.

Two things done against common sense by the --no party--- Democrats.No budget for years as required by the rules,so they do not have to live within any budget.They just collect money.
TWA

London, KY

#71389 Jan 2, 2013
wiser wrote:
so glad we now have a president.thats for the people instead of being bought off with big money.running around trying to please.the Rich.these large co.can Afford to give one Employee.millions in a surplus check.but say they cannot Afford to pay.a little higer taxes.well the majority of people have wised up an know this is political BS.an as the last Election showed people have learned just who the Gop.is protecting.their base the rich.thank goodness.their Days of Ruling.the Nation simply with big money is over.
hey dumb dumb you better go look your taxes just went up 2% no matter how much you make, if you work
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71390 Jan 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>McCain was shot down twice Dumbass.
American patriots got shot down and captured while liberal pot smoking hippies were destroying the country back home, easy to tell what you were doing sodoboy,
Alley Oops

Pikeville, KY

#71391 Jan 2, 2013
Hear say ,Hillary getting her own plastic bubble .Poor thing has taken quite a fall every time she hears benghazie gets light headed
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71392 Jan 2, 2013
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate change??? Al Gore warned of climate change years ago and the Republicans just laughted!!!
correction, al gore warned of global warming, and couldn't prove it, and made millions on the scare tactic,
Jay

Paris, TN

#71393 Jan 2, 2013
I got this a couple of months ago. I am posting it just the way I got it. I have no idea what some of this is - never heard of it. There's plenty in here that could be cut, but will they?

List of Republican cuts-WOW!

Chances are, most of us have never even heard of the majority of these!
>
> List of Republican cuts-WOW! CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
> Notice S.S. and the military are NOT on this list.
>
> These are all the programs that the new Republican House has proposed cutting. >
> * Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy --$445 million annual savings.
> * Save America's Treasures Program --$25 million annual savings.
> * International Fund for Ireland --$17 million annual savings.
> * Legal Services Corporation --$420 million annual savings.
> * National Endowment for the Arts --$167.5 million annual savings.
> * National Endowment for the Humanities --$167.5 million annual savings.
> * Hope VI Program --$250 million annual savings.
> * Amtrak Subsidies --$1.565 billion annual savings.
> * Eliminate duplicating education programs -- H.R. 2274 (in last Congress), authored by Rep.McKeon, eliminates 68 at a savings of $1.3 billion annually.
> * U.S. Trade Development Agency --$55 million annual savings.
> * Woodrow Wilson Center Subsidy --$20 million annual savings.
> * Cut in half funding for congressional printing and binding --$47 million annual savings.
> * John C. Stennis Center Subsidy --$430,000 annual savings.
> * Community Development Fund --$4.5 billion annual savings.
> * Heritage Area Grants and Statutory Aid --$24 million annual savings.
> * Cut Federal Travel Budget in Half --$7.5 billion annual savings
> * Trim Federal Vehicle Budget by 20%--$600 million annual savings.
> * Essential Air Service --$150 million annual savings.
> * Technology Innovation Program --$70 million annual savings.
> * Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program --$125 million annual savings.
> * Department of Energy Grants to States for Weatherization --$530 million annual savings.
> * Beach Replenishment --$95 million annual savings.
> * New Starts Transit --$2 billion annual savings.
> * Exchange Programs for Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and Their Historical Trading Partners in Massachusetts --$9 million annual savings
> * Intercity and High Speed Rail Grants --$2.5 billion annual savings.
>
Jay

Paris, TN

#71394 Jan 2, 2013
Part Two,

Republican Budget Cuts:

* Programs under the National and Community Services Act --$1.15 billion annual savings.
> * Applied Research at Department of Energy --$1.27 billion annual savings.
> * Freedom CAR and Fuel Partnership --$200 million annual savings.
> * Energy Star Program --$52 million annual savings.
> * Economic Assistance to Egypt --$250 million annually.
> * U.S. Agency for International Development --$1.39 billion annual savings.
> * General Assistance to District of Columbia --$210 million annual savings..
> * Subsidy for Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority --$150 million annual savings.
> * Presidential Campaign Fund --$775 million savings over ten years.
> * No funding for federal office space acquisition --$864 million annual savings.
> * End prohibitions on competitive sourcing of government services.
> * Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act -- More than $1 billion annually.
> * IRS Direct Deposit: Require the IRS to deposit fees for some services it offers (such as processing payment plans for taxpayers) to the Treasury, instead of allowing it to remain as part of its budget --$1.8 billion savings over ten years.
> * Require collection of unpaid taxes by federal employees --$1 billion total savings.
WHAT THE HELL IS THISABOUT?>
* Prohibit taxpayer funded union activities by federal employees --$1.2 billion savings over ten years.
> * Sell excess federal properties the government does not make use of --$15 billion total savings.
> * Eliminate death gratuity for Members of Congress.WHAT???
> * Eliminate Mohair Subsidies --$1 million annual savings.
> * Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change --$12.5 million annual savings WELL ISN'T THAT SPECIAL
> * Eliminate Market Access Program --$200 million annual savings.
> * USDA Sugar Program --$14 million annual savings.
> * Subsidy to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)--$93 million annual savings.
> * Eliminate the National Organic Certification Cost-Share Program --$56.2 million annual savings.
> * Eliminate fund for Obamacare administrative costs --$900 million savings.
> * Ready to Learn TV Program --$27 million savings.. WHY?????
> * HUD Ph.D. Program.
> * Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
> * TOTAL SAVINGS:$2.5 Trillion over Ten Years
>
My question is, what is all this crap doing in the budget in the first place?
>
Jay

Paris, TN

#71395 Jan 2, 2013
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate change??? Al Gore warned of climate change years ago and the Republicans just laughted!!!

Al Gore lives (or did live at the time of the photos)- in a 29,000 sq.foot two story mansion. Two people, with perhaps maids and butlers?

In the grand scheme of things he could have turned off half the lights in this mansion - including all those lining his driveway, swimming poor with guest houses. All this was lit with lights everywhere in every window. Perhaps he should rethink his own lifestyle before he dictates ours.

Republicans are still laughing.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71396 Jan 2, 2013
Hey libs, heres some more of that high quality education you charge students $100,000 per year for. These are the top 8 college degress with the least return on investment, yet the universities crank out thousands of these each year!

And you all say a college education - regardless of what it is in is the answer to all problems.

1. Communications (news reporter / copyrighter)
2. Psychology
3. Nutrition
4. Hospitality/Tourism
5. Religious Studies/Theology
6. Education
7. Fine Arts
8. Sociology
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71397 Jan 2, 2013
Alley Oops wrote:
Hear say ,Hillary getting her own plastic bubble .Poor thing has taken quite a fall every time she hears benghazie gets light headed
wonder how thats gonna work, an air head in a plastic bubble, hummmm,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71398 Jan 2, 2013
Liberals solution to violence!

Maryland first-grader suspended for pointing fingers at friends, saying 'pow'

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/02/16...
News-Bulletin

Pikeville, KY

#71399 Jan 2, 2013
If you are Caucasian-
Work for a living-
Own a gun-
Own anything you ever worked for-
Believe you have a right to believe in God-
*and are still registered Democrat*

YOU are so beyond help, Sigmund Freud could not lead you out of the darkness with a map, flashlight, free diagnosis, and a KICK IN YOUR STUPID @$$!

http://psychology.about.com/od/sigmundfreud/p...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71400 Jan 2, 2013
DEM BRAINTRUST:‘THE CASE FOR DEATH PANELS’
Argues 'elderly not going to live very long anyway'
Published: 39 mins ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/dem-braintrust-the...

IT'S CLEAR: GOP IS COMPLICIT
Exclusive: Erik Rush asks, is there not 1 Republican lawmaker who will call out Obama?
Published: 1 hour ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/its-clear-gop-is-c...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71401 Jan 2, 2013
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE HONORABLE CHIEF JUSTICE
Exclusive: Craige McMillan urges John Roberts to refuse to administer Obama's oath

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/an-open-letter-to-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71402 Jan 2, 2013
WHOS' THE REAL IDIOT, PIERS MORGAN?
Larry Elder presents self-defense data CNN shouter refuses to consider
Published: 2 hours ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/whos-the-real-idio...

HILLARY AND HER MAGICAL MYSTERY TOURS
Exclusive: Jack Cashill looks at rumor Clinton's injuries relate to plane crash in Iran

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/hillary-and-her-ma...
GeorgeWBush

Russellville, KY

#71403 Jan 2, 2013
News-Bulletin wrote:
If you are Caucasian-
Work for a living-
Own a gun-
Own anything you ever worked for-
Believe you have a right to believe in God-
*and are still registered Democrat*
YOU are so beyond help, Sigmund Freud could not lead you out of the darkness with a map, flashlight, free diagnosis, and a KICK IN YOUR STUPID @$$!
http://psychology.about.com/od/sigmundfreud/p...
If you are still believing that tax breaks for the rich create jobs you are a weak minded fool. If you still believe that producing more oil in the US lowers gas prices you are a sucker.
No proof lower taxes ever created ONE job.
US EXPORTING more oil than anytime since 1949. Drill Baby Drill -- China needs American oil. Suckers !!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71404 Jan 2, 2013
OBAMA: ELIGIBLE ONLY TO DEFRAUD
Exclusive: Larry Klayman calls to account judge sitting on electoral challenge

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/obama-eligible-onl...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 5 min Gomer 29
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min Fact 1,339
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min spaceship 130,501
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 48 min Brenda 10
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 49 min Girl 40
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 1 hr Parent 3
New club in Barbourville? 3 hr Tyler 45
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••