'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 213869 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

worse

Ashland, KY

#71454 Jan 2, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
and Ford, and Reagan, and Bush I, and Dole, and Bush II x 2, and Palin, and Romney,
How'd you vote for Palin? Figured she would come to mind before McCain anyway.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71455 Jan 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Chris Christie rips the House GOP and Boehner
In unsparing and blunt language, Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) lowered the boom on Washington for its inaction in helping the victims of Hurricane Sandy. But he aimed his justifiably angry words at the Republican majority in the House and specifically Speaker John Boehner.
“There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
I'm starting to LOVE this guy.
interesting situation, libs hated this guy when they thought he could take the repub nomination, he was dishonest and such, but now the media is making him to be a hero because he called it like he sees it, but not before, hummmmm, hyprocity anyone?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71456 Jan 2, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd you vote for Palin? Figured she would come to mind before McCain anyway.
I honored McCain for his valiant and dedicated service to his country, but disagree with his apparent appeasment to the libs, Palin is rock solid conservative and principled beyond 99% of the politicians in that sesspool called washington. besides, she knows how to deal with a lib without pandering,
worse

Ashland, KY

#71457 Jan 2, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I honored McCain for his valiant and dedicated service to his country, but disagree with his apparent appeasment to the libs, Palin is rock solid conservative and principled beyond 99% of the politicians in that sesspool called washington. besides, she knows how to deal with a lib without pandering,
But, you voted for McCain. And Sarah Palin proved she was way out her league. She wouldve been an outright embarrassment. I dare you to refudiate that.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71458 Jan 2, 2013
DemocRats want to help Sandy victims with 60 billion $s but, New Jersey needs about 9 billion $s.
Nice try hypocrites ...51 billion was Earmarks/Pork that has nothing to doo with NJ victims. If it was only $9 billion to help this poor people, Republicans have NO problem! It was waste of $51 billion which DemocRats have no problem spending on something that is not important at all at this time!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71460 Jan 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Chris Christie rips the House GOP and Boehner
In unsparing and blunt language, Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) lowered the boom on Washington for its inaction in helping the victims of Hurricane Sandy. But he aimed his justifiably angry words at the Republican majority in the House and specifically Speaker John Boehner.
“There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their speaker, John Boehner.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
I'm starting to LOVE this guy.
...because you're clueless, stupid ...or both!!!!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71461 Jan 2, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you voted for McCain. And Sarah Palin proved she was way out her league. She wouldve been an outright embarrassment. I dare you to refudiate that.
your argument is weak being she was 10 times more qualified than the current traitor in chief, she was a governor, he was a hollywood politician, she may not have been first choice for pres, but she certaintly has / had the qualifications for v.p., which in time she would have been for pres as well, unlike the current blamer in chief that still isn't qualified,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71462 Jan 2, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting situation, libs hated this guy when they thought he could take the repub nomination, he was dishonest and such, but now the media is making him to be a hero because he called it like he sees it, but not before, hummmmm, hyprocity anyone?
I don't recall hating him.
In fact, I don't recall having any opinion of him before Sandy.

Perhaps you're thinking of someone else, Professor.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71463 Jan 2, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
...because you're clueless, stupid ...or both!!!!!
Are you a Professor too?
worse

Ashland, KY

#71466 Jan 2, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
your argument is weak being she was 10 times more qualified than the current traitor in chief, she was a governor, he was a hollywood politician, she may not have been first choice for pres, but she certaintly has / had the qualifications for v.p., which in time she would have been for pres as well, unlike the current blamer in chief that still isn't qualified,
The only thing weak is her IQ. She got pushed from the backwoods to a place where people actually vetted her. She wasnt qualified to teach Middle School History, let alone be 2nd in command.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71467 Jan 2, 2013
How many more colleges?
How many more classrooms?
How many more movie theaters?

How many more houses of faith?
How many more shopping malls?
How many more street corners?

Demand a Plan.

http://www.demandaplan.org/...
iseeU

AOL

#71468 Jan 2, 2013
its just the price we pay for freedom ,...
any alternative is far worse ,..
gun control will only lead to more deaths ,...as the thugs run amuck ,...beating , robing , rapeing & killing unarmed / decent citizens
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71469 Jan 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Professor too?
Army of Professors couldn't help YOU !!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71471 Jan 2, 2013
Liberals are really ...baboons ...

Gun control, right... criminals, lunatics, gang members and other thugs are going to GO BY GUN CONTROL LAW...

Why somebody instead, doesn't go and tell Hollywood hypocrites, most off them liberal monkeys FOR the GUN CONTROL, to stop making SO MUCH violent movies, which makes them millions and they all have armed security guards.

GUN CONTROL ...law obeying citizens already KNOW THE RULES...

Criminals don't "play" by the rules...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71472 Jan 2, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Liberals are really ...baboons ...
Gun control, right... criminals, lunatics, gang members and other thugs are going to GO BY GUN CONTROL LAW...
Why somebody instead, doesn't go and tell Hollywood hypocrites, most off them liberal monkeys FOR the GUN CONTROL, to stop making SO MUCH violent movies, which makes them millions and they all have armed security guards.
GUN CONTROL ...law obeying citizens already KNOW THE RULES...
Criminals don't "play" by the rules...
abiding*
worse

Ashland, KY

#71473 Jan 2, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Liberals are really ...baboons ...
Gun control, right... criminals, lunatics, gang members and other thugs are going to GO BY GUN CONTROL LAW...
Why somebody instead, doesn't go and tell Hollywood hypocrites, most off them liberal monkeys FOR the GUN CONTROL, to stop making SO MUCH violent movies, which makes them millions and they all have armed security guards.
GUN CONTROL ...law obeying citizens already KNOW THE RULES...
Criminals don't "play" by the rules...
Can we start with Clint Eastwood?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71474 Jan 2, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we start with Clint Eastwood?
As usual, liberals are not so bright...but, that's nothing new..."worse" liberal!

I was talking about Hollywood hypocrites, advocating for the GUN CONTROL, but MAKING millions on VIOLENT MOVIES...having armed security guards to protect them and their families...

Clint Eastwood is NOT for the gun control ...
Clint Eastwood is NOT liberal lunatic...
Clint Eastwood is NOT hypocrite ...

Get it now?????
worse

Ashland, KY

#71475 Jan 2, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, liberals are not so bright...but, that's nothing new..."worse" liberal!
I was talking about Hollywood hypocrites, advocating for the GUN CONTROL, but MAKING millions on VIOLENT MOVIES...having armed security guards to protect them and their families...
Clint Eastwood is NOT for the gun control ...
Clint Eastwood is NOT liberal lunatic...
Clint Eastwood is NOT hypocrite ...
Get it now?????
I love him as an actor, but here the FACTS:
He has supported gun control laws on the record. He has made a ton of money from violent films. And he doesnt identify as anything politically (or religiously). Only seems to support Republican candidates (assumedly money motivated) Go ahead, I'll wait for that to sink in. Or do you talk to empty chairs also?
worse

Ashland, KY

#71476 Jan 3, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, liberals are not so bright...but, that's nothing new..."worse" liberal!
I was talking about Hollywood hypocrites, advocating for the GUN CONTROL, but MAKING millions on VIOLENT MOVIES...having armed security guards to protect them and their families...
Clint Eastwood is NOT for the gun control ...
Clint Eastwood is NOT liberal lunatic...
Clint Eastwood is NOT hypocrite ...
Get it now?????
I know it stings a little to be wrong.....but I have a feeling other conservatives wouldnt want you to speak for them. Or at all. Anymore, ever.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71478 Jan 3, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I love him as an actor, but here the FACTS:
He has supported gun control laws on the record. He has made a ton of money from violent films. And he doesnt identify as anything politically (or religiously). Only seems to support Republican candidates (assumedly money motivated) Go ahead, I'll wait for that to sink in. Or do you talk to empty chairs also?
NO, just to empty liberal heads ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
barbourville mafia (Oct '14) 1 hr WhatsReallyHappening 23
Pamela Bargo arrested after stealing money from... 3 hr So funny 4
Fertility Problems...Any Suggestions? (Jan '10) 4 hr Lester 34
CJ Clark Info needed (Oct '12) 4 hr marie 11
sunday sales!!!!!!! 6 hr A fact 8
Abortion 6 hr Just sayin 1
alicia johnson 9 hr curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages