'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,781 - 64,800 of 151,181 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Really

Martin, TN

#71343 Jan 2, 2013
Friend wrote:
Hey Really, from Union City Tenn.
I use to visit your town years ago. Loved going to Realfoot Lake.
Had a friend there by the name of James Foulks, a union rep, I think. Don't know if he's still around.been a long time. Don't know if you know him or not, if you do tell him Prestonsburg said hello.
Don't recollect that name. Was in the United Rubber Workers turned United Steel Workers for 36 years.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71344 Jan 2, 2013
wiser wrote:
so glad we now have a president.thats for the people instead of being bought off with big money.running around trying to please.the Rich.these large co.can Afford to give one Employee.millions in a surplus check.but say they cannot Afford to pay.a little higer taxes.well the majority of people have wised up an know this is political BS.an as the last Election showed people have learned just who the Gop.is protecting.their base the rich.thank goodness.their Days of Ruling.the Nation simply with big money is over.
obama point spread in 2012 =+.7%, wow, that is a mandate, and lets forget that 10 million less people voted for oblamer in 2012 than 2008, wow, that math really shows the American people woke up alright! Thanks for pointing that out!

Oh, by the way, oblamer took 100,000 less votes in 2012 than McCain did in 2008, but that math doesn't count because MSLSD doesn't support it,

BAAAAAAAA,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71345 Jan 2, 2013
wiser wrote:
<quoted text>if you said this to my face I would slap the coal Dust.out of your Ears.Dems.Are WiNNERS.REPUGLINGS are LOSERS.LOSER.you are out of POWER.GOOD BYE??????????
which proves your hypocrisy, I use the same logic from the opposite position and you get bent out of shape,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71346 Jan 2, 2013
wiser wrote:
<quoted text>if you said this to my face I would slap the coal Dust.out of your Ears.Dems.Are WiNNERS.REPUGLINGS are LOSERS.LOSER.you are out of POWER.GOOD BYE??????????
another assumption, because I take the position of logic (opposite to that of liberal emotion), I am a repub? that shows you know right from wrong but just don't care,which is what liberalism is all about,claim you care but take more and more, remember, libs and the democraps own hollywood, education, politics and the economy, and all of them are in the toilet,
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71347 Jan 2, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the people who inherit wealth they didn't earn generation after generation? If everybody should earn their way, then let's make EVERYBODY earn their way.
Tell us then. If your father earned money and then died ,what do you think should be done with that money? Do you think it should go to the government and let you work for your living,
or do you think you being your fathers heir, you should inherit it?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71348 Jan 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe it's because of his injuries he received for three years while he was a POW. Tortured for not telling where his base was located, thus saving fellow soldiers life. Hummm... could that be it?
Any one putting his own life in jeopardy to save others is a REAL MAN. But hell... what communist's wants an american hero as president . He might do what is best for the America people, and that can't be tolerated, can it? No.. we gotta have a communist in power who will screw over the American people to get total power over this nation.
And we couldn't have Sarah Palin either.. She is one of those crazy Christians who was made fun of and that fooled stupid Libs into going along with the joke, not knowing they were being made fun of by the Obama administration who knew only the stupid would fall for it.{ They were Right}
Sarah was/is more intelligent than Joe Biden ever was.
Sorry people, America lost big time.
you are an intelligent person, what are you doing on this retard thread? I'm here for lib entertainment,
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71350 Jan 2, 2013
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just curious as to how long the libotraitors can continue to blame others, I'm betting at least another two years, this mooslum motherhood fiasco is really gonna backfire, will oblamer blame Bush, the repubs, the 'stoopid American people' like he has in the past, or will he claim Israel is behind it all,
in the meantime, 500 homocides in Chicago in 2012. Their gun control really works!
In two years when it's too late to do anything about it. Obama will smile and in his cocky way ,"say suck it up fools. you fell for my lies, now live with it.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71351 Jan 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
In two years when it's too late to do anything about it. Obama will smile and in his cocky way ,"say suck it up fools. you fell for my lies, now live with it.
I seriously doubt it will take two years, look at the links below,

http://www.infowars.com/un-warns-of-looming-w...

&pl aynext=1&list=PL97D691C146 9FE5EB
(There are three parts to this. libotards don't get this)

http://necsi.edu/research/social/foodvideos.h...
(This link has three short animations on charts, click the start button in the lower left of each and see the pattern. this is the most telling of the three links)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#71352 Jan 2, 2013
Christie blasts GOP in Congress for Sandy relief delay

Republican Gov. Chris Christie lambasted his own party Wednesday afternoon for holding up federal relief funding to New Jersey and other states.

He told reporters that he expected funding to be released by Congress by now and was extremely disappointed with House Speaker John Boehner, in particular. He said called Boehner's office a few times this morning - after a Sandy relief bill failed to get House approval last night. Christie said he had yet to hear back from Boehner.

"We've had to wait six times longer than the victims of Katrina with no end in sight," Christie said, describing the delay as "callous indifference to suffering of the people in my state."

Known for his blunt honesty, the governor's comments were biting even by his standards.

"Last night, politics was placed before people," Christie said of Boehner's decision to delay a vote on a $60 billion relief package Tuesday evening. "It was disappointing and disgusting to watch."

It has been 66 days since Hurricane Sandy devastated much of the mid-Atlantic region, making landfall in New Jersey in Oct. 30 about five miles north of Atlantic City.

The U.S. Senate approved the $60.4 billion last week, but according to reports, the failure by the House to vote on the legislation by the time a new Congress is sworn in Thursday means the entire process will need to be started again.

Christie's office has posted a timetable for relief funding for other recent natural disasters.

Here are some other comments at the press conference from the always quotable Christie:

- "I was given assurances as late as last night at 9 o’clock that it wasn’t lost on them."

- "There were no substantive reasons given for the action, that's why I think there must be political reasons."

- "I'm not saying someone has to vote our way ... but it wasn’t even allowed to happen. When you’re just playing games, you're not doing your job. Have some guts, say yes or no."

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#71353 Jan 2, 2013
Retardicans Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Real Men were his fellow soldiers who were smart enough to do their job without being caught. Failing at something you were trained to do and then not talking doesn't make you a hero it makes you a failure. Losing elections makes you a loser . Quitting during your first term as Alaska gov makes you a quitter and a reality show joke.
I probably disagree with 90% of John McCain's politics but to infer he wasn't smart because he got shot down in a time of war is past the point of disrespect and a slap in the face to him and all of
these men who flew valiant missions over enemy territory!A total of 3,032 aircraft were lost to hostile action during the Vietnam War (the actual total was considerably higher, as these numbers don't include Army rotary-wing aircraft), which means at least that many pilots were shot down (yes, some were shot down more than once, but they are way more than offset by the many aircraft that had two pilots).

The Air Force lost 1737, the Navy 530, the Marine Corps 463 and the Army lost 302 (fixed wing).

Do some reading once in awhile before you nullify a man's valor and sacrifice for God and Country!
Or you could just say they weren't smart enough to do their job!
Good Grief!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71354 Jan 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Your clot was found in your ass on a Friday.
Lmfao
Lmfao
You brain is a clot, pimp! You'r just mad at everybody because you don't have anything in your pants.
Ghost Burger

Mooresville, NC

#71355 Jan 2, 2013
They are all a bunch full of crap horse licking dumb turds. They all lie to get in office. Never ever give a crap about the real working man/woman.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#71356 Jan 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text> I probably disagree with 90% of John McCain's politics but to infer he wasn't smart because he got shot down in a time of war is past the point of disrespect and a slap in the face to him and all of
these men who flew valiant missions over enemy territory!A total of 3,032 aircraft were lost to hostile action during the Vietnam War (the actual total was considerably higher, as these numbers don't include Army rotary-wing aircraft), which means at least that many pilots were shot down (yes, some were shot down more than once, but they are way more than offset by the many aircraft that had two pilots).
The Air Force lost 1737, the Navy 530, the Marine Corps 463 and the Army lost 302 (fixed wing).
Do some reading once in awhile before you nullify a man's valor and sacrifice for God and Country!
Or you could just say they weren't smart enough to do their job!
Good Grief!
McCain was shot down twice Dumbass.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#71357 Jan 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You brain is a clot, pimp! You'r just mad at everybody because you don't have anything in your pants.
You have a large stinky tw-t in your pants.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71358 Jan 2, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an intelligent person, what are you doing on this retard thread? I'm here for lib entertainment,
Retired and having fun throwing stuff back in the lib's face.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#71359 Jan 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>McCain was shot down twice Dumbass.
What's your point?
a lot of pilots were shot down twice.
A lot died.
You think that makes them dumb?
I guess you have the reflex it takes to avoid surface to air missiles?
Oh and the intelligence...now where's the start button on this F-16?
LMAO....wtf you kill me...lol
Thanks for the laugh!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71360 Jan 2, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt it will take two years, look at the links below,
http://www.infowars.com/un-warns-of-looming-w...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SzmYI_4XCbMXX&playnext=1 &list=PL97D691C1469FE5EB

(There are three parts to this. libotards don't get this)
http://necsi.edu/research/social/foodvideos.h...
(This link has three short animations on charts, click the start button in the lower left of each and see the pattern. this is the most telling of the three links)
You are right of course. But it will take years before it sinks in the libs brain.
They won't believe anything anyone says. Experience is the best teacher. Of course we are all going to be in the same boat,but I plan on pushing some out.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#71361 Jan 2, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired and having fun throwing stuff back in the lib's face.
Retired? From what, the local Flea Market.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#71362 Jan 2, 2013
Retardicans Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Real Men were his fellow soldiers who were smart enough to do their job without being caught. Failing at something you were trained to do and then not talking doesn't make you a hero it makes you a failure. Losing elections makes you a loser . Quitting during your first term as Alaska gov makes you a quitter and a reality show joke.
It's called war. Google Cain history and read what he did during his POW time.
he could have some of our relatives if we only knew. Cain and Palin would not have been my first picks for President and VP, but they would have been so much better for the country than what we have now.
Ghost Burger

Mooresville, NC

#71363 Jan 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have a large stinky tw-t in your pants.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Go back to Pizza Hut retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min stand out 1,387
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Curious 130,509
Flat Lick Auction 48 min Question 8
C is for Cookie 2 hr Waldorf and Statler 1
atv drags (Nov '08) 3 hr Hannibal 25
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 3 hr Gomer 29
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 4 hr Brenda 10
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 4 hr Girl 40
•••
•••