'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71211 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an ass! You make some good points, This Ones For You could teach you a lot! He is a Democrat, yet well respected, and is our friend. You need to take some deep breath's and calm down!
The poster I'm arguing with in the post to which you are referring has continued to insist that they think all politicians are responsible for our economic woes, yet refuses to name a single republican. That poster called me a liar for claiming that they blame democrats exclusively, yet continues to only cite democrats. When asked to name a republican for the third time, they changed the subject to supposed democrat voter fraud by Obama. And I'M the ass?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71212 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you shut your ass up. I guess you are a good example of a Christian? You are a shame to Union City TN and America!
Thanks "T" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71213 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an ass! You make some good points, This Ones For You could teach you a lot! He is a Democrat, yet well respected, and is our friend. You need to take some deep breath's and calm down!
And again ... ;0)
What

Ashland, KY

#71214 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Might as well blame creative financing on Carter too huh? Boy... for a president that supposedly did nothing, he sure did a lot according to you people. I'll bet he had a hand in 9/11 too huh?
Not at all,That was Clinton..
understand this

Glasgow, KY

#71216 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a republican by the name of Nixon that opened trade relations with China. One could theorize that the downfall started there. See what I mean? There's ALWAYS someone else from the other side to blame.
Opening trade relations with China (and other places around the world) wasn't and isn't a bad thing. Letting it get completely out of control was another thing. The NAFTA agreement wiped out many cities and towns across America. Both party's were for NAFTA which only proves that politicians do what other politicians do and they all are out for number one and damn the citizens.

At some point and time Obama will be outed because his tax the wealthy scheme will fall flat and we will be in worse shape. Then what? Will he claim he will now be forced to tax the hell out of the middle class because the wealthy have no more money for him to steal? Do you think the Muslim Brotherhood will repay the money they have gotten from the US in the last few years? Pakistan? Africa? Who will we bleed when the wealthy and the middle class have died out and we become a 3rd world nation? We are headed that way. We know we are yet what is anybody doing to stop it? Pointing fingers at the other guy? Calling those who disagree with us, racists? Dividing our citizens? Creating a crisis to distort one of our previous brain farts?

Not going over the fiscal clifff or going over the fiscal cliff isn't our biggest problem. Ask the voters what our biggest problem is and they will tell you Mitch McConnell. WTF??? It is what it is and it ain't gonna be pretty.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71217 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster I'm arguing with in the post to which you are referring has continued to insist that they think all politicians are responsible for our economic woes, yet refuses to name a single republican. That poster called me a liar for claiming that they blame democrats exclusively, yet continues to only cite democrats. When asked to name a republican for the third time, they changed the subject to supposed democrat voter fraud by Obama. And I'M the ass?
Eric CANTor would be one!
I've thought Boehner before
PLUS Mitch!

But "right NOW" they are ok ...
IF "raid & peloosi" WAS GONE, methinks Congress could "work" together...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71218 Jan 1, 2013
After ALL ...
WE are ALL Americans, aren't WE
At LEAST "supposed" to BE!

Give or take a few MILLION "illegals" ...
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71219 Jan 1, 2013
Now that I have pissed nearly everyone of you talk abouts off.You can sit with your whinny azzez, and blame the other party.Like the children we have in congress,and the house.Your gonna do what the goverment tells you to do,because you can work all your life like me, and pay in your S.S. and still can't afford to go to the doctor.And on top of that when I'm ready for retirement,SS is not gonna be their for me.Who do we blame? All the politicans that lined their pockets.So you dumbazzez don't get it twisted everyone of them.You won't see them doing without.And when the shit hits the fan, hope you can get off your soap boxes long enough to defend your last can of beans.Dam this whole forum is for do nothing lazyasses.We will see when it comes down around your feet.That where the rubber hits the road where talking gets you.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#71220 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>You tube is not a news channel. Nor is it a place to get your facts!!!!
Please? What do you know about anything?
Mankind learned through sound to communicate...sounding alarm and using rhythmic beat to celebrate and give thanks!
Long before learning speech.
Songs and poems the hand written love letters can convey more emotion
and express more feeling than the whole freakin' encyclopedia.
Everything worth knowing is not on the news channels full of tripe
and dismay....baloney to you!
Here have a listen let you true tribal instinct take over for a change and not all the crap you fill you mundane existence with.
Good luck
http://youtu.be/XIycEe59Auc
Bet you don't even understand the whole notion of the creative mind???
understand this

Glasgow, KY

#71221 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to me as the person you are arguing with I did not say anything about voter fraud. You are delusional. I cited democrats and republicans. I called out Bush by name and he is a republican. You are aware of that even as you still accuse me of only speaking of democrats, right? lol Somebody needs a nap. You have over-stimulated your brain cell. Give it a rest. You are saying things that aren't true and you are seeing things that aren't there. Those things will get you 50 democrat virgins in Cloward and Pivan heaven but here in the real world...nothing but a pity glance of your post.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71222 Jan 1, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all,That was Clinton..
Really? Because according to you guys, it was the republicans that had the purse strings during the Clinton administration. I thought it was great republican policy that was responsible for Clinton-era prosperity. I guess you only want to credit the republicans when the subject of balanced budget and job creation comes up, right? If it's a negative aspect, the democrats must have done it, right?
obamaclaus

London, KY

#71223 Jan 1, 2013
i found obamas theme song its called"hair of the dog" by nazareth
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#71224 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
Now that I have pissed nearly everyone of you talk abouts off.You can sit with your whinny azzez, and blame the other party.Like the children we have in congress,and the house.Your gonna do what the goverment tells you to do,because you can work all your life like me, and pay in your S.S. and still can't afford to go to the doctor.And on top of that when I'm ready for retirement,SS is not gonna be their for me.Who do we blame? All the politicans that lined their pockets.So you dumbazzez don't get it twisted everyone of them.You won't see them doing without.And when the shit hits the fan, hope you can get off your soap boxes long enough to defend your last can of beans.Dam this whole forum is for do nothing lazyasses.We will see when it comes down around your feet.That where the rubber hits the road where talking gets you.
Your posts would have to have some sort of merit for them to "piss me off" and I haven't found that to be true in your case. Many intelligent thinking citizens did their part. They tried to get people to stand up and think for themselves and think about their kids future instead of playing the part of the victim and sucking the government tit. They voted against Obama because they knew what he was capable of and the hold he has over many citizens that will follow him to hell and back if he demands them to. We voted in some politicians who are our only hope of any real change in our country. We prepared ourselves and our families. We collected many last cans of beans and hid them away for the hard times that are coming. I am proud to say that when it came time to vote I did not choose the beast. Who did you chose?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71225 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
Who is "pissed off" ...??? you???
I'm NOT!:)
Not ALL kids or youngsters on here!
Some have DONE their TIME ... in the factories, fields, TRUCKERS, services Industry, ETC...

Alabama - 40 Hour Week

There are people in this country who work hard every day
Not for fame or fortune do they strive
But the fruits of their labor are worth more than their pay
And it's time a few of them were recognized

Hello Detroit auto worker, let me thank you for your time
You work a forty hour week for a livin', just to send it on down the line
Hello Pittsburgh steel mill worker, let me thank you for your time

This is for the one who swings the hammer, driving home the nail
For the one behind the counter, ringing up the sales
For the one who fights the fires, the one who brings the mail
For everyone who works behind the scenes

You can see them every morning in the factories and the fields
In the city streets and the quiet country towns
Working together like spokes inside a wheel
They keep this country turning around

Hello Kansas wheat field farmer, let me thank you for your time
Hello West Virginia coal miner, let me thank you for your time

This is for the one who drives the big rig, up and down the road
For the one out in the warehouse, bringing in the load
For the waitress, the mechanic, the policeman on patrol
For everyone who works behind the scenes

With a spirit you can't replace with no machine
Hello America let me thank you for your time

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/40-Hou...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71226 Jan 1, 2013
AND "deserve" EVERY DAMN penny they can GET!
Then SOME!

For keeping UP "you" SLOTHS!

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71227 Jan 1, 2013
understand this wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Seems I read where Pelosi (the biggest crook to ever call themselves a politician) took over as majority leader when Bush was president and opened the floodgates on irresponsible spending by our government. Check out the facts. Then come back with your silly shit. You lie and you spin. You use smoke and mirrors to validate your so-called facts. You conveniently leave out many important details because they make your story look less than honest. You constantly shift the focus and blame on others so as to make believe that Obama and the democrats are guilty of nothing and responsible for all that is good.
Please try and remember that you are not discussing the issues with Obamorons. They don't get it and never will. They are too caught up in Obama's supposed glory to even do what is right by their own children. You are discussing the issues with people who have the ability to reason and comprehend details and facts. I realize that having an intelligent audience makes it so much harder for you to spin your fairy tales but you will need to adjust and accept the truth if you wish to ever gain one ounce of credibility during these discussions.
Here is where our exchange began. Show me where you mentioned Bush or any other republican from this point on.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71228 Jan 1, 2013
obamaclaus wrote:
Nahhhh ...
his is "I'm A Loser"
by
The Beatles

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71229 Jan 1, 2013
understand this wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to me as the person you are arguing with I did not say anything about voter fraud. You are delusional. I cited democrats and republicans. I called out Bush by name and he is a republican. You are aware of that even as you still accuse me of only speaking of democrats, right? lol Somebody needs a nap. You have over-stimulated your brain cell. Give it a rest. You are saying things that aren't true and you are seeing things that aren't there. Those things will get you 50 democrat virgins in Cloward and Pivan heaven but here in the real world...nothing but a pity glance of your post.
This post is a mix of hyperbole and pure fabrication.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71230 Jan 1, 2013
obamaclaus wrote:
But ...
I "will" put that one on here for you :)

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71231 Jan 1, 2013
understand this wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Seems I read where Pelosi (the biggest crook to ever call themselves a politician) took over as majority leader when Bush was president and opened the floodgates on irresponsible spending by our government. Check out the facts. Then come back with your silly shit. You lie and you spin. You use smoke and mirrors to validate your so-called facts. You conveniently leave out many important details because they make your story look less than honest. You constantly shift the focus and blame on others so as to make believe that Obama and the democrats are guilty of nothing and responsible for all that is good.
Please try and remember that you are not discussing the issues with Obamorons. They don't get it and never will. They are too caught up in Obama's supposed glory to even do what is right by their own children. You are discussing the issues with people who have the ability to reason and comprehend details and facts. I realize that having an intelligent audience makes it so much harder for you to spin your fairy tales but you will need to adjust and accept the truth if you wish to ever gain one ounce of credibility during these discussions.
Here's another instance where you mentioned Bush's name, but laid ALL the blame on the democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 1 hr Elder abuse 38
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr County Worker 58
Durenda Lawson Lundy (god) she thanks (Mar '11) 1 hr worn out 35
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 1 hr odd to me 5
union 1 hr homeless 1
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 2 hr Needle eye 5
What has JM Hall done for Knox County ? 2 hr Trigger51 2
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match