'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71152 Jan 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I took your posts last night out of context.
That's "ok" JD!
No problem ... <3
That is 'also' why I commented
to you on the other forum :)

Peeps on here LOVE to make "something"
Out of 'nothing'...
When it is just concern ... <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71153 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... it's all a big conspiracy against you. Nobody appreciates you, do they?
"you" smartazz!!!!!
How MANY of yours have been DELETED??????????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71154 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't think that's appropriate to be sharing on this thread, besides the fact that the behavior you're alluding to is illegal. I will report you.
"I" like little girls!!!!!

:D
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71156 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't think that's appropriate to be sharing on this thread, besides the fact that the behavior you're alluding to is illegal. I will report you.
What's the post number for his post??????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71157 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is that dumb ass posting from your town, scared the hell out of me, thought your mind had went south, for a bit!:) Did you see where Congress,all federal employee's and our 'beloved' Vice President, all got a raise at midnight? I thought we were going off a cliff???
Oh ... I "knew" it wasn't "Our" Glasgow! <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71158 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is that dumb ass posting from your town, scared the hell out of me, thought your mind had went south, for a bit!:) Did you see where Congress,all federal employee's and our 'beloved' Vice President, all got a raise at midnight? I thought we were going off a cliff???
Haha ... do you feel "tilted" today ...
from falling off the 'fiscal slope'... ;0)

I just feel sad even more for "our" country :(
That they have to act like lil kids on a playground!
With 'reid' the BIGGEST & DUMBEST BULLY!!!
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71159 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha ... do you feel "tilted" today ...
from falling off the 'fiscal slope'... ;0)
I just feel sad even more for "our" country :(
That they have to act like lil kids on a playground!
With 'reid' the BIGGEST & DUMBEST BULLY!!!
Dirty Harry got a raise too!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71160 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty Harry got a raise too!
YepperZ ...
understand this

Glasgow, KY

#71161 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how you called me a "liar" and claimed that you never suggested that republicans had nothing to do with our horrible economy; yet when you traveled back in time to assign blame for "snowballing" our economy toward failure, you went straight to Jimmy Carter and skipped right over Reagan. You never mentioned a single republican by name. And I'M the liar?
I went straight to Carter because that is where our downfall started. If you can't understand that then just say so. Don't try to spin it that I only mentioned a democrat. I only mentioned who started this shit mess and it just so happens he is a democrat. I also stated that democrats and republicans BOTH since then have contricuted to this shit mess. Did you skip over that part or is it that you don't comprehend or is it that you can't handle the truth? You immediately went to your "blame" logic so you wouldn't have to deal with the issue at hand. Focus on some accusation to take the focus off of your inaccuracies. It's okay. Don't be embarrassed. You aren't alone. Many people still do this when they don't have a leg to stand on when addressing the issues.
whats all the hubbub

Glasgow, KY

#71162 Jan 1, 2013
Why all of a sudden is everybody panicking about going over the fiscal cliff? You are all a day late and a dollar short. Our country nosedived over the the fiscal cliff about 3 years ago when you morons dumbed yourselves down to the point of no return for the Obama. He doesn't have a clue as to how to lead our country. He sure can spend somebody else's money like there's no tomorrow though, can't he?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71163 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>Yet your the one making animal noises, Go figure?
"Perform This Way"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71164 Jan 1, 2013
understand this wrote:
<quoted text>
I went straight to Carter because that is where our downfall started. If you can't understand that then just say so. Don't try to spin it that I only mentioned a democrat. I only mentioned who started this shit mess and it just so happens he is a democrat. I also stated that democrats and republicans BOTH since then have contricuted to this shit mess. Did you skip over that part or is it that you don't comprehend or is it that you can't handle the truth? You immediately went to your "blame" logic so you wouldn't have to deal with the issue at hand. Focus on some accusation to take the focus off of your inaccuracies. It's okay. Don't be embarrassed. You aren't alone. Many people still do this when they don't have a leg to stand on when addressing the issues.
Amen Glasgow!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#71165 Jan 1, 2013
Have you ever caught a glimpse of something in the corner of your eye?
And in the Nanosecond it took to turn your head it was gone!
And you're left to wonder what it was?
I KNOW what it is...it's the beauty of life and all of creation in just a flash and it's gone!
We try and try so hard to see it...and it's right in front of us...we just think it's belongs to someone else or we're really afraid to grab it and let it take us we we really want to go..WE MAKE EXCUSES and always cast blame on anyone and everyone for not letting us chase our dream....not letting us share the beauty of it all!
We've no one to blame but ourselves!
this ones for all of those people that feel that way!
with love
tofy
http://youtu.be/C6srfnkqS4M
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71166 Jan 1, 2013
whats all the hubbub wrote:
Why all of a sudden is everybody panicking about going over the fiscal cliff? You are all a day late and a dollar short. Our country nosedived over the the fiscal cliff about 3 years ago when you morons dumbed yourselves down to the point of no return for the Obama. He doesn't have a clue as to how to lead our country. He sure can spend somebody else's money like there's no tomorrow though, can't he?
Uh huh, and "what's he gonna do" when ALL this unemployment:RE no jobs thus NO taxes PAID in, HITS!
He doesn't HAVE any money LEFT!

I feel for the ones who HAVE to clean up THAT mess!

Send peloosi, reid, and ALL the "bloodsuckers" ... H-O-M-E ...
NO pension - NO pay!

They have all gotten RICH off the "taxpayers DIME!"
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71167 Jan 1, 2013
I will say this, take it as you will! Jimmy Carter was one of the most decent men ever in the Presidency, he was not a good President but he tried! I lived the inflation and gas lines of that time, and I couldnt buy a job! Reagan did turn this country around, he was not perfect but he was a damn fine President! The Clinton era the Democrats talk so much about, was Reagan prospeirity, economics are built over decades, yes we lived good under Clinton, Reagan deserves the pat on the back for that, not 'Slick Willie'! NAFTA was supported by BOTH the Democrats and Republicans, look up the votes! Bill Clinton supported NAFTA, look it up! All claimed it was a good deal for America, it was not! I am sure they all got richer from it! The fact is they are all liars and thieves, like it or not! Right now we have a President set on destroying this Nation because he hates the white race, well so be it, you dumb ass'es fell for his bullshit, tell me 4 years from now, how wrong I am! We are going over a cliff allright, one America created! Happy new Goddamn year, good night, and good luck!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71168 Jan 1, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
I KNOW what it is...it's the beauty of life and all of creation in just a flash and it's gone!
We try and try so hard to see it...and it's right in front of us...we just think it's belongs to someone else or we're really afraid to grab it and let it take us we we really want to go..WE MAKE EXCUSES and always cast blame on anyone and everyone for not letting us chase our dream....not letting us share the beauty of it all!
with love
tofy
Alone doesn't always mean being "lonely" ...
Some "thrive" on it :~)

As DOES yours truly ...
I do think everyone has "memory" moments ...
During Holidays especially ... <3

Engagement Ring - Start of
Suffe'ring'
Wedding Ring - world's smallest handcuff ...
Cell phone Ring - electronic 'leash'...

;-)
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71169 Jan 1, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
with love
tofy
Thank you TOFY, now I feel ?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#71170 Jan 1, 2013
Oooops ...
Meant to put this there :)

American Lady

Danville, KY

#71171 Jan 1, 2013
Don't be 'disgruntled' about your 'loss'...
Cherish the 'memories' and FEEL very "lucky" to have known the happiness ...

For what time you had it!
THEN "grab LIFE by the azz"

AND find you some MORE!
;0)
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71173 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
That is 'why' I had a -resolution- to STOP coming on here.
SICK of the CONSTANT 'moaning and groaning'...
I would NOT mind "intelligent" debate at ALL!
Would Love to do it ...
MAJOR lack of 'intelligence' on here.
Tho some are ...
But yet their is always room for another dumbazz!!! welcome home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 12 min user 12
German shepard 2 hr doggy 2
Porsche mills 2 hr sad days 25
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 4 hr someone who knows 109
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 5 hr Junes son Jeff Va... 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr havent forgotten 131,904
terry smith from the creek 9 hr wondering 4
To the Garland family 12 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... Fri Get a life 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night