'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#71083 Jan 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
regardless of the excuse, you berated an American war hero for political convenience, that kind of invalidates the honor of what you may have done in political terms, what goes around comes around,
....and he didn't mention about Sen. Kerry dragging our American troops through the mud in order to accelerate his political advancement.

They even had our veterans on a report stating Kerry wasn't even there where he lied about our troops.

Just think, Obama wants this kind of man for Sec. of State...Obama knows a thug when he appoints them, doesn't he.
1forUand everyone

Cave City, KY

#71084 Jan 1, 2013
Everyone that fighting it's the repubs! No it's the dems! I call bull shit. It's children fighting on capital hill about what is best for their wallets,not the country.He11 if I don't do my job I don't get paid.
Stop fighting like the so call leaders on the hill.Big business runs this country,has for years.Until we as a people stand and say if you don't do your job,you don't get paid.Why should it be diffrent for them? We don't have it like that!
Bottom line we need to pay our bills first.We need to take care of Americans first.Then if anything is left over help other countries."Not the other way around"So keep fighting thats what big business wants.Take your eyes off the prize,and wonder where it all went wrong.Fallow the money and you'll find out what they really don't want you to know!!!!

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71085 Jan 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
regardless of the excuse, you berated an American war hero for political convenience, that kind of invalidates the honor of what you may have done in political terms, what goes around comes around,
Ultimately, I don't give a damn whether or not my honor is valid or not in the eyes of anybody on here; so it's not really an excuse. I cracked a joke. It was inappropriate. I apologized. End of story. Anybody that wants to keep dragging it out at this point is just a whining bitch.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71086 Jan 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
next time someone robs your house, the neighbor should not be an obstructionist, retard,
That is one of the most retarded statements I've seen yet today. It doesn't even correlate with what we are talking about in any way. And you call dems the retards...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71087 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ultimately, I don't give a damn whether or not my honor is valid or not in the eyes of anybody on here; so it's not really an excuse. I cracked a joke. It was inappropriate. I apologized. End of story. Anybody that wants to keep dragging it out at this point is just a whining bitch.
then drop it and quit bringing it up as to appease the person who chastised you, if you bring it up again it will be responded to,

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71088 Jan 1, 2013
Wow... the mental midgets are out in full force today!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71089 Jan 1, 2013
1forUand everyone wrote:
Everyone that fighting it's the repubs! No it's the dems! I call bull shit. It's children fighting on capital hill about what is best for their wallets,not the country.He11 if I don't do my job I don't get paid.
Stop fighting like the so call leaders on the hill.Big business runs this country,has for years.Until we as a people stand and say if you don't do your job,you don't get paid.Why should it be diffrent for them? We don't have it like that!
Bottom line we need to pay our bills first.We need to take care of Americans first.Then if anything is left over help other countries."Not the other way around"So keep fighting thats what big business wants.Take your eyes off the prize,and wonder where it all went wrong.Fallow the money and you'll find out what they really don't want you to know!!!!
your comment is pointless, big business operates under legal structures, this is our country, it is a open and free market (at least it used to be), this is a new year and those that are trying to destroy our country need opposition and their a$$es kicked, enough is enough, spending more money than can possibly even be printed is insane, someone has to stand up to this, we will have an economic collapse, that is a mathematical certainty, the sooner we address it the less destructive it will be for our children and grandchildren, the dems spend spend spend, thats a fact and thats history, the repubs being painted as obstructionists is MSLSD kook aid, liberal mental illness that has spread to the sheeple of the DNC, the repubs are not smart, but they are not evil, the dems in congress, the senate and the w.h. are both,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71090 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most retarded statements I've seen yet today. It doesn't even correlate with what we are talking about in any way. And you call dems the retards...
as expected, incomprehensible to a lib, never got it, never will,
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71091 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I myself am a veteran and have even been involved with action. I was in the Persian Gulf on the USS Carl Vinson in the summer of 1996 when we bombed Baghdad. The joke I made about McCain (however tasteless) was just a joke... and his condition is not related to his combat experience. You're acting like I slighted the entire armed forces or joked around about someone's combat injuries. Give me a f*cking break and stop being such a drama queen.

Do you know that one of the many things done to American POW's was electric shock? And yes his condition could very well be related to that! Drama queen? Now thats funny! Since you admitted what you said was 'tastless', you, albeit reluctantly, admit you were wrong. Thank you for your service.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71092 Jan 1, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The American working tax payer pays the price.
not for much longer, the math isn't there to sustain it, the next step, confiscation of wealth, history has proven that, the libotard mentality lives for it,

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71093 Jan 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
then drop it and quit bringing it up as to appease the person who chastised you, if you bring it up again it will be responded to,
I brought it up ONCE this morning.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71094 Jan 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
as expected, incomprehensible to a lib, never got it, never will,
Okay Einstein... explain how a neighbor stopping a burglary is in any way related to political obstructionism. This should be good.
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71095 Jan 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
the predator in chief flew into Michigan, stood in front of thousands of UAW workers and said vote for him and he would not sign NAFTA, that NAFTA was bad for American business, they cheered, patted each other and talked like their king had arrived, the predator returned to Washington, won the election, passed NAFTA, and the UAW supported him again in the next election,
the UAW got what it deserved, they have more coming! The American people have seen what organized crime in unions is all about, it is not over for the UAW and the teachers unions are next,
Congress political monitors! DO NOT APPROVE THIS BILL SENT BY THE SENATE!
Oh my god!!!! You mean a person running for presdent lied? what is the world coming to. God knows that repubs don't lie LMAO How wrote nafta, and passed it? It's not that hard to see the shit that gets shoved threw under the deadline of the out going presdent.Dam I hope your smarter than you sound.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71096 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that one of the many things done to American POW's was electric shock? And yes his condition could very well be related to that! Drama queen? Now thats funny! Since you admitted what you said was 'tastless', you, albeit reluctantly, admit you were wrong. Thank you for your service.
No problem man. It was a honor to serve my country. I actually spent some training time in Millington, TN. Sort of your neck of the woods, I guess.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71097 Jan 1, 2013
the entire discussion and negotiations over the so called fiscal cliff is unbelievably stupid, one party arguing do not raise taxes on the American people any more and quit spending trillions of $ that we don't have,

the other party wants to spend like there is no tomorrow and tax more and more so they can spend more, now the agressors are claiming protections for the rich because they can't steal more of their money,

the American people are certifiably stupid! They deserve the consequences of this situation, however, the children and grandchildren do not!

Selfish self righteous arrogant culture and when a political party tries to put an end to it, the libotards cry protections for the rich by the greedy,

it can't get anymore backwards than that,
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71098 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
Wow... the mental midgets are out in full force today!
Yea and some of us have Masters Degree’s! The politically correct term is intellectually disabled, not retard, just saying!:)
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71099 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Einstein... explain how a neighbor stopping a burglary is in any way related to political obstructionism. This should be good.
Please dont confuse him with facts, his mind is made up.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71100 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
ok retard, someone robs your house, your neighbor trys to put an end to it, they are a hero,

ok retard, someone robs social security, medicare and our childrens future, a political party trys to put an end to it, they are an obstructionist,

now, call that party repubicans and the kool aid gets dispensed,

like I said, repubs are not smart, but they are not evil, the democraps are both,

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#71101 Jan 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
your comment is pointless, big business operates under legal structures, this is our country, it is a open and free market (at least it used to be), this is a new year and those that are trying to destroy our country need opposition and their a$$es kicked, enough is enough, spending more money than can possibly even be printed is insane, someone has to stand up to this, we will have an economic collapse, that is a mathematical certainty, the sooner we address it the less destructive it will be for our children and grandchildren, the dems spend spend spend, thats a fact and thats history, the repubs being painted as obstructionists is MSLSD kook aid, liberal mental illness that has spread to the sheeple of the DNC, the repubs are not smart, but they are not evil, the dems in congress, the senate and the w.h. are both,
There you go again... the dems spend, spend, spend. You just flat out refuse to acknowledge that Bush and his cronies took us to war in Iraq, loosened financial regulations on banks and expanded gov't tremendously. I'm not saying this is all Bush's fault... THAT would be retarded on my part. But let's share the blame here. Where were the so-called "budget hawks" between the years of '01 and '09?
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#71102 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my god!!!! You mean a person running for presdent lied? what is the world coming to. God knows that repubs don't lie LMAO How wrote nafta, and passed it? It's not that hard to see the shit that gets shoved threw under the deadline of the out going presdent.Dam I hope your smarter than you sound.
oh my gosh, its Bush fault again, and this was 8 years before he even ran for office,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

justifying a demolib lie by any means only shows you a liar,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min The Apostle 7,244
Stealing from child's grave 16 min D Rogers 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min BIG_STEVIE 81,661
T and L pawn 26 min True Anon 2
Joe and Teresa 28 min I wonder 13
barbourville utitlities ripoff 33 min True Anon 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 131,112

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]