'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Jackson, KY

#71027 Jan 1, 2013
obamaclaus wrote:
<quoted text>
fas=cts are a language you leftwingwhackadoodle make up as you go everything that moron posted is a lie
Facts are not what you pull from your nasty rear end you right wing nut.
obamaclaus

London, KY

#71028 Jan 1, 2013
i love the way the leftwing brain works they believe 25% of 20,000 is more than 18% of 5 million
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71029 Jan 1, 2013
KYMI wrote:
Hey libofags, deny this! oblamer really cares about you, what a bunch of retards,
But this must not be true cuz MSLSD and CNN didn't report it,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
News Article
24 Americans Sue Obama, Clinton for Funding Palestinian Terrorism
The plaintiffs are 24 Americans living in Israel, some of whom were injured in terrorist attacks. The defendants are Hillary Clinton and a number of State Department officials, including the head of USAID. And the lawsuit has long been overdue.
The lawsuit, which was filed in Washington, DC, contends that the State Department and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ignored Congressional safeguards and transparency requirements attached to US aid to the Palestinian Authority, thus allowing for the funneling of funds to Hamas, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), and the Palestine Liberation Front. It also accuses the White House of not complying with the regulations and reporting obligations governing presidential waivers which facilitate emergency funding to the Palestinians.
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/24-a...
BAAAAAAAAAAAA like the sheep you are!!!!!!!!!
Too Much Waste

Jackson, KY

#71030 Jan 1, 2013
obamaclaus wrote:
i love the way the leftwing brain works they believe 25% of 20,000 is more than 18% of 5 million
You believe yout Taxes are too high. But 20% of 0 = 0.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#71031 Jan 1, 2013
obamaclaus wrote:
only an idiot thinks 6 trillion is more than 200 billion typical leftwingwhackadoodle thinking
Congress increases the debt Stupid.
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71032 Jan 1, 2013
What wrote:
Hey dude I didn't like Bush's ass either but when Clinton signed NAFTA in it was all over...
Oh my god you mean Clinton signed what was all ready passed by the repubs.Go look up nafta see when it was passed dumbazz!!!!! google it before you talk stupid shit the repubs want you to believe!!!!
Republican Hypocrisy

Martin, TN

#71033 Jan 1, 2013
Ronald Reagan Tripled the National Debt

Among the Republicans who prophesied the default doomsday scenario that almost unfolded last summer was none other than conservative patron saint, Ronald Reagan. As he warned Congress in November 1983:

"The full consequences of a default -- or even the serious prospect of default -- by the United States are impossible to predict and awesome to contemplate. Denigration of the full faith and credit of the United States would have substantial effects on the domestic financial markets and the value of the dollar."

Reagan knew what he was talking about. After all, the hemorrhage of red ink at the U.S. Treasury was his doing.
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71034 Jan 1, 2013
obamaclaus wrote:
If I pay 6% sales tax on a dollar,then if I spend 100.00 dollars I should get a break.(((((((((Not)))))))))) Dumbazz

Since: Dec 11

#71035 Jan 1, 2013
Republican Hypocrisy wrote:
The House will vote on the fiscal cliff compromise next. Then the debt ceiling will be delt with.
Republicans gripe at everything Obama tries to do even though it's them (the middle class) that he tries to protect.
Republicans will oppose Obama on raising the debt ceiling since he is a Democrat but praise their Republican Presidents like Ronald Reagan (their God)....
Check out what other Presidents have done concerning the DEBT CEILING, and see how Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times. Just a little fact they would rather not discuss.
Carter raised the debt ceiling 9 times for total increase of 59%.
Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times for a total increase of 199%.
Clinton raised the debt ceiling 4 times for a total increase of 44%.
George W. Bush raised the debt ceiling 7 times for a total increase of 90%.
Obama has raised the debt ceiling 3 times for a total increase of 26%.
Adding the percentages of the Democratic presidents’ total debt ceiling increases together reveals that President Ronald Reagan, arguably the most popular Republican president on this list, actually raised the debt ceiling by a higher percentage than all of the Democrats combined.
The Democrats’ total percentage increase is 152%. President Reagan increased the debt ceiling by 199% in his two terms in office.
The Republican presidents, when added together, have raised the debt ceiling by a total of 414%.
“The last time this country had a balanced budget Bill Clinton was President.”(Democratic underground, 2011).
The WHOLE truth is Newt Gingrich (Speaker of the House) and the GOP Majority passed the BBA and Democrats screamed and kicked the entire way Democrats said it could not be done in seven years… The GOP did it in four. Now let us contrast this with the Clinton fiscal record. Recall that it was the Clinton White House that fought Republicans every inch of the way in balancing the budget in 1995. When Republicans proposed their own balanced-budget plan, the White House waged a shameless Medi-scare( shoving old people off cliffs?) campaign to torpedo the plan — a campaign that the Washington Post slammed as “pure demagoguery.” It was Bill Clinton who, during the big budget fight in 1995, had to submit not one, not two, but five budgets until he begrudgingly matched the GOP’s balanced-budget plan. In fact, during the height of the budget wars in the summer of 1995, the Clinton administration admitted that “balancing the budget is not one of our top priorities.”
Reagan was responsible for curtailing expansion of Big Government!
There is not a single reference to support any of these fictitious numbers in this piece of liberal dribble! Real researchers and writers use reference data, links, and tables to “prove” their claims!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...

Since: Dec 11

#71036 Jan 1, 2013
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my god you mean Clinton signed what was all ready passed by the repubs.Go look up nafta see when it was passed dumbazz!!!!! google it before you talk stupid shit the repubs want you to believe!!!!
You are a TOTAL IDIOT!

Must be a FOX news conspiracy!

BILL Clinton-signing-and commenting on NAFTA!
dont care

Owensboro, KY

#71037 Jan 1, 2013
Republican Hypocrisy wrote:
Ronald Reagan Tripled the National Debt
Among the Republicans who prophesied the default doomsday scenario that almost unfolded last summer was none other than conservative patron saint, Ronald Reagan. As he warned Congress in November 1983:
"The full consequences of a default -- or even the serious prospect of default -- by the United States are impossible to predict and awesome to contemplate. Denigration of the full faith and credit of the United States would have substantial effects on the domestic financial markets and the value of the dollar."
Reagan knew what he was talking about. After all, the hemorrhage of red ink at the U.S. Treasury was his doing.
the reason we had a great economy during the Clinton years was due to the tax cuts and policies put in place by Ronald Regan and I can see you follow the democrat logic of if you do not like history lie about it and try to make every one believe you changed it
Campaign Spending

Martin, TN

#71038 Jan 1, 2013
Campaign spending: Tie contributions to national debt !!!

A letter to John Tester...(D) Montana

November 20, 2012

I would like to congratulate you on your re-election to the U.S. Senate. I was very happy to vote for you for a second time.

As you are well aware, though the campaign was very negative, and as I am sure you are even more well aware, it was very expensive. To the extent that the Citizens United decision allowed for unlimited outside interests to spend on this campaign cycle and became a severe contributing factor to the above stated problem, I believe I have a simple solution.

Please consider placing a severe tax on the monies expended by these “super PACs,” and on the windfall profits that those monies brought to media corporations.

In my opinion, if these giants of business have enough money to contribute to our politics, they also have enough to make an in-kind contribution to alleviate our national debt, and the two could be inextricably tied together.

Secondly, and also my opinion, if the media corporations are going to flood the airwaves with so much misinformation, then they should pay an “Obfuscation Fee” directly tied to the amount taken in for the production and airing of negative or misleading advertisements. These monies could also be directly tied to the paying down of the national debt.

Though you benefited in some ways from the large expenditures and their exposure on TV, I cannot help but think that you would agree that we would all be better off if political campaigns were shorter in length, and more tightly controlled, as we had with the McCain-Feingold legislation. Better yet, let’s fund them publicly, and limit their duration to three months prior! Then you can spend less time raising money, and more time working on the problems of this nation.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71039 Jan 1, 2013
What wrote:
Hey dude I didn't like Bush's ass either but when Clinton signed NAFTA in it was all over...
I definitely agree with you on that. NAFTA was the real beginning of the end for middle class America. I DO feel obligated to remind you though... NAFTA had been in the works since Reagan/Bush's terms and was designed by republicans. It just took until Clinton's administration to come up with a bill that could be passed. Clinton wasn't very excited about it and was basically dragged into it kicking and screaming. In my opinion, he shouldn't have signed it; but he was something of a compromiser. That's why he was called "a republican democrat" by a lot of people.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#71040 Jan 1, 2013
dont care wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason we had a great economy during the Clinton years was due to the tax cuts and policies put in place by Ronald Regan and I can see you follow the democrat logic of if you do not like history lie about it and try to make every one believe you changed it
Then why are conservatives so reticent to return to the tax rates of Clinton's or even Reagan's eras?
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71041 Jan 1, 2013
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't overestimate yourself.
I never have! Don't underestimate me! I was in agreement with some things you said, untill you crossed the line! My brothers were in south east asia, I came close to serving there myself! My oldest son served 4 tours in Iraq, and allmost died there! No, like you I don't think we should have ever gone there! However soldiers do not argue the politics of war, they fight them! You don't owe me shit for your comment about John McCain, you do owe every combat vet in America an apology!
Idk

Greenup, KY

#71042 Jan 1, 2013
Poor people need money
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71043 Jan 1, 2013
Idk wrote:
Poor people need money
Poor people need jobs!
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71044 Jan 1, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a TOTAL IDIOT!
Must be a FOX news conspiracy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =arvU2hFgQvkXX
BILL Clinton-signing-and commenting on NAFTA!
Google it dumbazz see when Nafta was passed.Open your mind to the facts.He11 yes he signed it after it was Written and passed by the repubs.You fricken Moron you tube is that where you get your facts at?
1forU

Cave City, KY

#71045 Jan 1, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
I never have! Don't underestimate me! I was in agreement with some things you said, untill you crossed the line! My brothers were in south east asia, I came close to serving there myself! My oldest son served 4 tours in Iraq, and allmost died there! No, like you I don't think we should have ever gone there! However soldiers do not argue the politics of war, they fight them! You don't owe me shit for your comment about John McCain, you do owe every combat vet in America an apology!
I know you say he don't owe you ,but as just respect for what your family has done for me. Freedom is not free Thank you
Republican Corruption

Martin, TN

#71046 Jan 1, 2013
Got a feeling that House Republicans will "not" vote for the fiscal cliff bill.
Cantor says....no!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Jesus Christ and the Apostle John Homosexuals? 14 min Mitt Romney 5
Mayor west ousted by city's employees !!! 26 min fed up 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 132,274
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Adam 22
Is Jesus a Zombie? 4 hr Mitt Romney 8
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 4 hr LoL 8
Rats?? just wondering 4 hr pacman 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 15 hr Will 53
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match