'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,461 - 64,480 of 150,181 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama gets rid of Hillary like he did Ambassador Stevens, you know they will say it was from the clot on her brain, how convenient for Obama. He has a way out and someone to blame it on and remain as our dictator.
"Don't let a good crisis go to waste".
You stupid pos.
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid pos.
You stupid queer!
JustSayin

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to say that you are not including one of the best Entitlements(Child Tax Credit)..
It's worth about $200.00 per wk. to a family of 5-6..
And this is the same guy bitching about getting a raise..
I just scratch my head(Really)..
You must have me mistaken with someone else. I make $32hr. I ain't a bitchin about no raise.

That's not an entitlement, it's a tax loophole you A hole. And it fails miserably to the loopholes out there for the truly entitled. Someone receiving that is getting a break from having to pay more than the rich and famous.
JMO

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not "getting rid of Hillary" She announced that she isn't keeping the job months ago it has nothing to do with her health. Get your facts straight. You really need to find a real source of information, Fox News is making you look more stupid than you already do. Btw educate youself and evolve soon because old republicans are a dying breed.
More like Hilary getting rid of the Obama. lol She knew months ago that Obama's policies are wack and if she stayed with the Obama administration for another term it would destroy her chances at becoming the first woman president in the USA. She almost waited too long. If her role in the Benghazi tragedy hasn't ruined her chances already Obama's huge failed second term would have buried her chances. She was at least smart enough to get out before all the shit comes out about the Obama. I lost any respect I had for Hilary (especially respect for her as a strong woman) when she swallowed her pride and stayed with Slick Willy after he embarrassed her in front of the whole world. She had to stay with that old creepy guy because she knew she would need his creepy fan base when she makes her big presidential move in the next election.
Hilary has been avoiding testifying while still in the Obama administration. She is trying to distance herself from the investigation until she is out from under Obama. Hilary may be a liar and a thief but she isn't dumb. She knows what she has to do to get what she wants. She is no stranger to lying and conniving to get herself out of hot (White) water. lol

Hitlary being president would be the same as Obama...only in drag. I hope Americans will come to their senses before Hilary runs for office again. I'm pretty sure by the time Obama is finished with us there won't be many democrat fans anymore. There is no loyalty among thieves and they will all turn on each other. Yay!!!!
JMO

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it fun riding the short bus to school? I never thought it was fair that you guys got to ride on short buses with tinted windows and the rest of us had to ride on the normal bus.
So that's it? That's the best you've got? Is this the plan you came up with when backed into a corner that you knew you didn't have the brain power to get out of? Neener, neener, neener? Short bus? Really? LMMFAO! Your post speaks volumes. We get it, kiddo. Too funny. Typical but not unexpected.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Happy New Year Guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sum958GcHTsXX
Twenty years ago tonight, I met my 2nd Husband ...
Memories ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
He's gone now ...
Sorry for your loss...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MKaJ9UTZUhQXX
Nite ...
May see ya next year
You ain't going to do something stupid, are you?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

SHIT! Does anyone know American Lady, personally!!!
JMO

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I didn't back into a corner. I used my brainpower to decide that you are so completely delusional and irrational it would be a waste of my time to try to educate you. Your mental illness has progressed to the point that conventional reasoning won't be effective. Don't expect me to remain down here on your level helping you to understand the big scary world that exists outside of your house.
Weak. More of your neener, neener, neener wtf silly shit. Everybody who disagrees with you is either racist or mental or both and that's the best you have to offer as a reply. Yada, yada, yada. If this is your best you need to scoot on over to the Oprah website and fart rainbows and sleep with the unicorns and bang your union drums and sing kumbaya while holding hands and shitting in the streets for Obama. You will fit right in, boy. lol

Try, try again.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRETION: YOU are the one with a problem accepting reality, Not WE. Speak for yourself. YOU fail daily.
Well at least you have stopped sucking Bush's nutsack and have jumped on to Obama's. A new beginning for the new year for you? LOL
Idk

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Poor people needs help
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again
You did not address the matter of WHY CAN'T THE 50 MILLION PEOPLE WHO RECEIVE ENTITLEMENTS pay one, little, measley, single dollar bill per month. Something at least to show they are paying a fair share (Obama's wording not mine and a dollar is not what I consider a fair share but since so much whining over it I will let it go).
This would be $50 million per month and $600 per year for only paying one, little, measley, single dollar bill....just one per month.
Again, quoting Obama "we all need to pay our fair share".
I don't give a rat's behind who is receiving it, they still are receiving it and need to be responsible enough to pay one, little, measley, single dollar bill per month.
This is all that is asked from them. I wish this is all I had to pay in taxes.
One thing your numbers are wrong. TRUE welfare has about 4 million people on it. Food stamps another 30 million. It amazes me about Repubs never get it. They never understand how Rich the Rich are. 400 !!!!!!!!!! The Richest 400 people in the US have MORE wealth than the first 150 million Americans. 80% of All the income !!!!!!!!!! 80% of All the money paid to someone EACH year goes to the top 20%. That only leaves the bottom 80 % of people dividing up 20% of the income.
What

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have me mistaken with someone else. I make $32hr. I ain't a bitchin about no raise.
That's not an entitlement, it's a tax loophole you A hole. And it fails miserably to the loopholes out there for the truly entitled. Someone receiving that is getting a break from having to pay more than the rich and famous.
You don't know sh!t..

Chld Tax Credit is a fkn entitlement..
Author: Sarah Knowles BA, MA - Updated: 28 September 2012 ..

Getting your Tax Credits Entitlement..
HM Revenue & Customs, formerly Inland Revenue, estimate that nine out of ten families with children qualify for family tax credits. They are government payments and if you're responsible for at least one child, there is good chance you qualify for Child Tax Credit, or CTC. Additionally, you may qualify if you work but earn a low income for the Working Tax Credit entitlement.

Child Tax Credit

What are Free Entitlements?

Taking on Extra Work..

Child tax credits were designed to help lift people out of poverty, but you can get them even if you earn a £58,000 a year – or more if you have a child under aged one. Couples have to make joint claims but single parents can also claim.

You will qualify for child tax credit if you fit the means-tested profile and if you have or look after any child under age 16. Additionally, once they are a bit older you may qualify for credit if they are in full-time training or education.

CTC comes in two forms: a family element and a child element. You may get additional money if you have a new baby, a disabled child or a severely disabled child. You will also get more money for each child you have.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TOFU;Congratulations (for you) on the elections. I could have used your input earlier today with ‘Millions’ freak! Happy new year my friend!
Lol! Is this an admission that you can't handle me by yourself? It sure looks like one.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>One thing your numbers are wrong. TRUE welfare has about 4 million people on it. Food stamps another 30 million. It amazes me about Repubs never get it. They never understand how Rich the Rich are. 400 !!!!!!!!!! The Richest 400 people in the US have MORE wealth than the first 150 million Americans. 80% of All the income !!!!!!!!!! 80% of All the money paid to someone EACH year goes to the top 20%. That only leaves the bottom 80 % of people dividing up 20% of the income.
Wait. I'm confused now. You're saying something that isn't pro-rich/anti-average American. What gives?

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

JMO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitlary being president would be the same as Obama...only in drag. I hope Americans will come to their senses before Hilary runs for office again. I'm pretty sure by the time Obama is finished with us there won't be many democrat fans anymore. There is no loyalty among thieves and they will all turn on each other. Yay!!!!
There are some out here that believe having Hillary in the oval office would be more like having Bill Clinton again... NOT Obama. A return to things being like they were in the Clinton administration would sure be nice. We may have had political fighting and slick Willy may have done a few questionable things; but we were as prosperous as we've ever been as a nation since the 50s. The Clinton administration was the second most prosperous time in American history. I personally wanted Hillary over Obama to begin with.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Dear everybody: I hope all of you have a great and prosperous new year. I do mean EVERYBODY... regardless of political persuasion. All the name-calling and disagreements aside, each and every one of you (us) deserve happiness... bottom line. PS: For those I offended by making fun of John McCain... I apologize for that. I DO respect John McCain's service to our country. I am a veteran myself; so in a sense we are brothers in arms. I certainly wouldn't want to have lived through what he did. Sometimes my mouth (or in this case my typing fingers) are too quick for my own good.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
Dear everybody: I hope all of you have a great and prosperous new year. I do mean EVERYBODY... regardless of political persuasion. All the name-calling and disagreements aside, each and every one of you (us) deserve happiness... bottom line. PS: For those I offended by making fun of John McCain... I apologize for that. I DO respect John McCain's service to our country. I am a veteran myself; so in a sense we are brothers in arms. I certainly wouldn't want to have lived through what he did. Sometimes my mouth (or in this case my typing fingers) are too quick for my own good.
It was funny though.
Republican Hypocrisy

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The House will vote on the fiscal cliff compromise next. Then the debt ceiling will be delt with.
Republicans gripe at everything Obama tries to do even though it's them (the middle class) that he tries to protect.

Republicans will oppose Obama on raising the debt ceiling since he is a Democrat but praise their Republican Presidents like Ronald Reagan (their God)....
Check out what other Presidents have done concerning the DEBT CEILING, and see how Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times. Just a little fact they would rather not discuss.

Carter raised the debt ceiling 9 times for total increase of 59%.

Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times for a total increase of 199%.

Clinton raised the debt ceiling 4 times for a total increase of 44%.

George W. Bush raised the debt ceiling 7 times for a total increase of 90%.

Obama has raised the debt ceiling 3 times for a total increase of 26%.

Adding the percentages of the Democratic presidents’ total debt ceiling increases together reveals that President Ronald Reagan, arguably the most popular Republican president on this list, actually raised the debt ceiling by a higher percentage than all of the Democrats combined.

The Democrats’ total percentage increase is 152%. President Reagan increased the debt ceiling by 199% in his two terms in office.

The Republican presidents, when added together, have raised the debt ceiling by a total of 414%.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Republican Hypocrisy wrote:
The House will vote on the fiscal cliff compromise next. Then the debt ceiling will be delt with.
Republicans gripe at everything Obama tries to do even though it's them (the middle class) that he tries to protect.
Republicans will oppose Obama on raising the debt ceiling since he is a Democrat but praise their Republican Presidents like Ronald Reagan (their God)....
Check out what other Presidents have done concerning the DEBT CEILING, and see how Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times. Just a little fact they would rather not discuss.
Carter raised the debt ceiling 9 times for total increase of 59%.
Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times for a total increase of 199%.
Clinton raised the debt ceiling 4 times for a total increase of 44%.
George W. Bush raised the debt ceiling 7 times for a total increase of 90%.
Obama has raised the debt ceiling 3 times for a total increase of 26%.
Adding the percentages of the Democratic presidents’ total debt ceiling increases together reveals that President Ronald Reagan, arguably the most popular Republican president on this list, actually raised the debt ceiling by a higher percentage than all of the Democrats combined.
The Democrats’ total percentage increase is 152%. President Reagan increased the debt ceiling by 199% in his two terms in office.
The Republican presidents, when added together, have raised the debt ceiling by a total of 414%.
Why did you have to go and ruin a perfectly good partisan discussion with those pesky little things called facts? Come on... get with the program. Reagan was a god. He could do no wrong. He was "The Gipper" for crying out loud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min chinwendu1 130,307
Charmaine 12 min who 3
Lesb or Bi 23 min Looking 3
House cleaning 1 hr julie 6
Need Prayer 2 hr JJW 2
who knows Lecora Smith???? 2 hr just wondering 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 3,476

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters