'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,401 - 64,420 of 146,425 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in any of my posts did I say the Clintons were anywhere near perfect? I'm just pointing out that your beloved republicans aren't any better.
Of course you haven't had the time to pick republican leadership apart. Why would you bite the hand that feeds your ignorant mind?
one more time for the clintons, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
JustSayin

Nortonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what about the ones who paid nothing, "0" in taxes or for a fact nothing in their own well being and care? No one owes them a living.
What happen to "everyone should pay their fair share?"
As for the rich, not I. I never have been above living from paycheck to paycheck and have always paid taxes. Although, if the rich only pay 1%, they pay more than myself and most certainly pay more than most people, the entitlement takers including the unemployed who received year after year unemployment checks to do nothing.
Again, to all the food stamp and welfare people, if you just paid $1 every month, this is $50 million for 12 mos.equals $600 million per year.....just $1, the same amt. they spend to buy a lottery ticket and they do.
Once again.

Out of that 47% that receive "entitlements", roughly half are military and vetererns. Around 12-13% are the elderly and disabled. That leaves in the neighborhood of 10%. I can personally guarantee you that not all of that 10% are moochers, nor just Democrats. Now out of that 4-6% that are truly moochers I think you will find that there never has been, or ever will be any type of system that these folks can't find a way to screw the system over. Just doesn't seem to be as many as one initially might think there is when you actually break down the numbers now does it?

Last August I found a break down of the country's "bills" and income. We had $172.4B in revenue and had $306B in bills. You can cut 75% of ALL the major entitlements, unemployment, food stamps, education grants, housing and urban developement etc....and we are still $80B+ short.....PER MONTH. 75%! Obviously coupled with 1st paragraph and this 2nd one....I think it's clear the 47% are not nearly as much of the problem as a lot of folk think.
JustSayin

Nortonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Nor is just cutting spending.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I'm so gald we have such a strong American leader, oblamer really came through on this one! One for the history books!

------
NO TAX VOTE IN HOUSE TONIGHT; US POISED TO GO OVER FISCAL CLIFF

The United States is set to go over the "fiscal cliff" at midnight, with House Republicans saying a series of unrelated votes Monday evening would be their last for the day.

http://www.nbcnews.com/
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again.
Out of that 47% that receive "entitlements", roughly half are military and vetererns. Around 12-13% are the elderly and disabled. That leaves in the neighborhood of 10%. I can personally guarantee you that not all of that 10% are moochers, nor just Democrats. Now out of that 4-6% that are truly moochers I think you will find that there never has been, or ever will be any type of system that these folks can't find a way to screw the system over. Just doesn't seem to be as many as one initially might think there is when you actually break down the numbers now does it?
Last August I found a break down of the country's "bills" and income. We had $172.4B in revenue and had $306B in bills. You can cut 75% of ALL the major entitlements, unemployment, food stamps, education grants, housing and urban developement etc....and we are still $80B+ short.....PER MONTH. 75%! Obviously coupled with 1st paragraph and this 2nd one....I think it's clear the 47% are not nearly as much of the problem as a lot of folk think.
3+5-7x2+99/6, oh, this math is too complex, lets just make up some numbers, put them on MSLSD and see who drinks,
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that might explain McCain's twitching too.
Really? You say that when you know he was a prisoner of war, who turned down early relese to stay with his men, 5 years in an POW camp, and you say that? Your mother must be proud! I was going to comment on some of your posts that were reasonable, not now!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

the barack-na-phobia will turn into the barackalypse at midnight.

Sweet dreams libs, gotta go now, got a new years eve party to attend, thanks for all the entertainment this year, I hope 2013 is just as entertaining,

sorry, can't resist, one more time for the MSLSD battle cry,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

American wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You say that when you know he was a prisoner of war, who turned down early relese to stay with his men, 5 years in an POW camp, and you say that? Your mother must be proud! I was going to comment on some of your posts that were reasonable, not now!
I was gonna let him/her/it have it for that too - an American war hero, but decided libs really don't comprehend character or honor so I decided just to keep making fun of their ignorance.

John McCain is an American war hero, regardless of his policies or beliefs, which he has the best intentions of the U.S. in his heart, unlike some other political opportunists,

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
then impeach the traitor democraps because more of them voted for the Iraq war than repubs, or doesn't that matter when you are defending your traitors,
your logic is weak, your agenda is obvious, your IQ is low,
It was the traitors you so vehemently defend that were front and center in the whole thing. Apparently you are just too stupid to realize that.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

At this point don't you think this thread has become irrelevent? Its almost 2013......
Justsaying

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
I'm so gald we have such a strong American leader, oblamer really came through on this one! One for the history books!
------
NO TAX VOTE IN HOUSE TONIGHT; US POISED TO GO OVER FISCAL CLIFF
The United States is set to go over the "fiscal cliff" at midnight, with House Republicans saying a series of unrelated votes Monday evening would be their last for the day.
http://www.nbcnews.com/
And the cliff will effect 1% of America this week as they head back to work. What's your big deal about it? Who gives a crap? How exactly are you going to be effected by it? So we all pay the same tax rate as in 2003. What cost of anything hasn't gone up in ten years?

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna let him/her/it have it for that too - an American war hero, but decided libs really don't comprehend character or honor so I decided just to keep making fun of their ignorance.
John McCain is an American war hero, regardless of his policies or beliefs, which he has the best intentions of the U.S. in his heart, unlike some other political opportunists,
You were gonna "let me have it" huh? Hilarious! I'm scared now.
Justsaying

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

okimar wrote:
At this point don't you think this thread has become irrelevent? Its almost 2013......
You have a point. All YOUR Repub predictions about Obama losing didn't pan out. It's about time you Repubs STFU!!!! We America MAJORITY have spoken for the second time about your save the rich ideas.

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like his running mate?
Justsaying

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
3+5-7x2+99/6, oh, this math is too complex, lets just make up some numbers, put them on MSLSD and see who drinks,
Should have gotten that GED.
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the traitors you so vehemently defend that were front and center in the whole thing. Apparently you are just too stupid to realize that.
Id talk about a traitor if I were you, apparently you are just to stupid to realize it! Wonder what John Kerry would say to you?
Justsaying

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain couldn't even fly his plane. Got his ass shot down and sat out the rest of the war.
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Gay Subversion wrote:
Defamation and Decadence.
Heterophobia is the force that causes you to create gaydays@disneyland or try to infiltrate the Boy Scouts, and now gay parenting, aka NAMBLA.
If gone untreated in society, combined with yewery, one may find their country in economic shambles and waging wars in other regions against people that never harmed you in the first place.
Time to cut ties with Ishrael bro, go home.
Happy New Year!!!
Clifford Fiscal
The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

(NaturalNews) "We told ya so" just doesn't quite cut it anymore. As the American sheeple slept, selfishly refusing to take a stand against tyranny, the Obama administration has been plotting what can only be called a total government takeover of America.

On March 16, 2012, President Obama issued an executive order entitled, "NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS." ( http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20... ...)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035301_Obama_execu...

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Plus the NDAA
What more does a dic(k)tator need
or possibly want.
BLOOD & GUTS possibly?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 3 hr voter 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr gdave950 26,194
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr unknown 1,020
legalize marijuana 4 hr ole hippy 6
state police pulling people over on 25e. 5 hr mike 3
Help me out! 5 hr MafiaCustomz 3
whats wrong with Shannon Fergerson? 5 hr na na 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 13 hr contempt 417
Stivers Center fixes 15 hr smokejumper 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs