'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70931 Dec 31, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You say that when you know he was a prisoner of war, who turned down early relese to stay with his men, 5 years in an POW camp, and you say that? Your mother must be proud! I was going to comment on some of your posts that were reasonable, not now!
I was gonna let him/her/it have it for that too - an American war hero, but decided libs really don't comprehend character or honor so I decided just to keep making fun of their ignorance.

John McCain is an American war hero, regardless of his policies or beliefs, which he has the best intentions of the U.S. in his heart, unlike some other political opportunists,

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#70932 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
then impeach the traitor democraps because more of them voted for the Iraq war than repubs, or doesn't that matter when you are defending your traitors,
your logic is weak, your agenda is obvious, your IQ is low,
It was the traitors you so vehemently defend that were front and center in the whole thing. Apparently you are just too stupid to realize that.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#70933 Dec 31, 2012
At this point don't you think this thread has become irrelevent? Its almost 2013......
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#70934 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
I'm so gald we have such a strong American leader, oblamer really came through on this one! One for the history books!
------
NO TAX VOTE IN HOUSE TONIGHT; US POISED TO GO OVER FISCAL CLIFF
The United States is set to go over the "fiscal cliff" at midnight, with House Republicans saying a series of unrelated votes Monday evening would be their last for the day.
http://www.nbcnews.com/
And the cliff will effect 1% of America this week as they head back to work. What's your big deal about it? Who gives a crap? How exactly are you going to be effected by it? So we all pay the same tax rate as in 2003. What cost of anything hasn't gone up in ten years?

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70935 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna let him/her/it have it for that too - an American war hero, but decided libs really don't comprehend character or honor so I decided just to keep making fun of their ignorance.
John McCain is an American war hero, regardless of his policies or beliefs, which he has the best intentions of the U.S. in his heart, unlike some other political opportunists,
You were gonna "let me have it" huh? Hilarious! I'm scared now.
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#70936 Dec 31, 2012
okimar wrote:
At this point don't you think this thread has become irrelevent? Its almost 2013......
You have a point. All YOUR Repub predictions about Obama losing didn't pan out. It's about time you Repubs STFU!!!! We America MAJORITY have spoken for the second time about your save the rich ideas.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70937 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like his running mate?
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#70938 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
3+5-7x2+99/6, oh, this math is too complex, lets just make up some numbers, put them on MSLSD and see who drinks,
Should have gotten that GED.
American

Jonesborough, TN

#70939 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the traitors you so vehemently defend that were front and center in the whole thing. Apparently you are just too stupid to realize that.
Id talk about a traitor if I were you, apparently you are just to stupid to realize it! Wonder what John Kerry would say to you?
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#70940 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain couldn't even fly his plane. Got his ass shot down and sat out the rest of the war.
Brown Lipstick

Huntington, MA

#70941 Dec 31, 2012
Gay Subversion wrote:
Defamation and Decadence.
Heterophobia is the force that causes you to create gaydays@disneyland or try to infiltrate the Boy Scouts, and now gay parenting, aka NAMBLA.
If gone untreated in society, combined with yewery, one may find their country in economic shambles and waging wars in other regions against people that never harmed you in the first place.
Time to cut ties with Ishrael bro, go home.
Happy New Year!!!
Clifford Fiscal
The thought of a Muslim man committing buggery on a Jewish man sickens me, just sickens me.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70943 Dec 31, 2012

(NaturalNews) "We told ya so" just doesn't quite cut it anymore. As the American sheeple slept, selfishly refusing to take a stand against tyranny, the Obama administration has been plotting what can only be called a total government takeover of America.

On March 16, 2012, President Obama issued an executive order entitled, "NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS." ( http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20... ...)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035301_Obama_execu...

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70944 Dec 31, 2012
Plus the NDAA
What more does a dic(k)tator need
or possibly want.
BLOOD & GUTS possibly?

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70945 Dec 31, 2012

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70946 Dec 31, 2012
Here we have current conservative leadership trying to push us into another war we can't afford. On one hand, they want to stop entitlements, and push forward toward social Darwinism because "we can't afford to go on like this"; while on the other, they want to avoid any tax increases and start new wars.

http://www.alternet.org/world/warmongering-ne...

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70947 Dec 31, 2012
And?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#70948 Dec 31, 2012
The President Fails DAILY wrote:
(NaturalNews) "We told ya so" just doesn't quite cut it anymore. As the American sheeple slept, selfishly refusing to take a stand against tyranny, the Obama administration has been plotting what can only be called a total government takeover of America.
On March 16, 2012, President Obama issued an executive order entitled, "NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS." ( http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20... ...)
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035301_Obama_execu...
The re-education camps have been prepared for your kind.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70949 Dec 31, 2012
Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point. All YOUR Repub predictions about Obama losing didn't pan out. It's about time you Repubs STFU!!!! We America MAJORITY have spoken for the second time about your save the rich ideas.
At the close of the Constitutional Convention of 1787, Franklin was queried as he left Independence Hall on the final day of deliberation. In the notes of Dr. James McHenry, one of Maryland’s delegates to the Convention, a lady asked Dr. Franklin “Well Doctor what have we got, a republic or a monarchy.” Franklin replied,“A republic ... if you can keep it.”

Our Constitution created a limited representative republic.
A republic is different from a democracy.
In a democracy, the majority can directly make laws, while in a republic, elected representatives make laws.
http://www.whatwouldthefoundersthink.com/a-re...

WE are a "republic"
whether you or anyone else disagrees.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
(the two wolves voted, didn't let the lambs vote be counted. Lambs plan on remedying that.)

This will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins.

Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.

http://www.whatwouldthefoundersthink.com/a-re...

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70951 Dec 31, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>The re-education camps have been prepared for your kind.
BRING it, coward.
Dare ya!
Dirty White Schlepper

Huntington, MA

#70952 Dec 31, 2012
The President Fails DAILY wrote:
Plus the NDAA
What more does a dic(k)tator need
or possibly want.
BLOOD & GUTS possibly?
These people are absoluely fluckin nuts. You can thank our special interest with Israel and the fruitcakes printing our worthless dough for this economic calamity to come. Don't put it past Mossad for pulling off what went on in CT to achieve this govt objective and that is to disarm the public because they fully know what is to come and that is the day of economic reckoning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 4 min so 49
Debate 1 Knox County Judge Executive 14 min insane 1
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 20 min sarah 9
Niki and Brett 43 min Hello 2
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 1 hr hey 35
s.e.k.r.i. 2 hr concerned 3
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 2 hr fixthis 2
who got arrested at bville walmart? 18 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match