'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American

Jonesborough, TN

#70910 Dec 31, 2012
The President Fails DAILY wrote:
Ron Paul Correctly Rebuts LaPierre’s Call For Fed to Fund Armed School Guards
http://shark-tank.net/2012/12/26/ron-paul-cor...
Too bad we are losing this man in Congress.
One of the sharpest people on Earth.
To bad America didnt elect him POTUS!

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#70911 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
not the point, ollie had nothing to do with this,
And Clinton has nothing to do with it either. Whitewater is old news that you had to dredge up. Whenever democrats do that with Bush, or god forbid Reagan; you guys say we need to move on.
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>the clintons are the biggest liars in political history
Please... you and I both know that's not true. What about Bush? And Cheney openly admitted to deceiving the American public... out of his own mouth. A deception that led to war and countless American lives lost. I could go on forever about republican politicians lying. ALL politicians lie. Rep or Dem.
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text> there is a distinct pattern here, hillary is delusional
Do you actually KNOW the definition of delusional?
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text> and a liar, that is a fact, her husband (if you can call him that) is the biggest liar there is, the clintons changed the face of politics for the worst, or perhaps that distintion should be bestowed upon Ross perot for had it not be for him clinton would not have been elected.
no passes with me when it comes to political corruption,
"No passes when it comes to political corruption" huh? Really, because I've never seen you mention anybody republican. I could be wrong about that though. Please enlighten me.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70912 Dec 31, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Electric shock therapy is rarely used in this day and age, and only in the most extreme cases of schizophrenia! This could explain Nancy Pelosi !
Perhaps that might explain McCain's twitching too.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70913 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
And Clinton has nothing to do with it either. Whitewater is old news that you had to dredge up. Whenever democrats do that with Bush, or god forbid Reagan; you guys say we need to move on.
<quoted text>
Please... you and I both know that's not true. What about Bush? And Cheney openly admitted to deceiving the American public... out of his own mouth. A deception that led to war and countless American lives lost. I could go on forever about republican politicians lying. ALL politicians lie. Rep or Dem.
<quoted text>
Do you actually KNOW the definition of delusional?
<quoted text>
"No passes when it comes to political corruption" huh? Really, because I've never seen you mention anybody republican. I could be wrong about that though. Please enlighten me.
oh, I'm sorry, the clintons are honest non-predatory fun loving victims of a vast right wing conspiracy, and dreging up the past, ROTFL, she is not the past and neither is he, they have their face in everything and now a matter of national security must be addressed and it is dreging up the past,

what a hoot!

as far as repubs, I haven't had the time, the demotards have kept me pretty busy, funny though, if the repubs had admitted something like that they would have anwered for it, but haven't heard that lie yet, its a new one,

BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70914 Dec 31, 2012
Still ROTFL at that last one,

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70915 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
if you can see there is no possible way I can take a libotard serious, they are not serious with themselves, they are whiny selfish cry babies, I don't respect them and our society has been destroyed because of them,
Most of the whining I see is done by conservatives bitching because Obama won. WAAAAAAA!
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
don't like what I just posted, take some valium, or, a little more expensive though, there is electric shock therapy available, mixed results though,
I don't know about all that, but I WOULD need a cocktail of Valium, heroin and whiskey to get down to your intellectual level. What does being retarded feel like anyway? Is it like being drunk all the time or what? I'm curious about that.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70917 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, I'm sorry, the clintons are honest non-predatory fun loving victims of a vast right wing conspiracy, and dreging up the past, ROTFL, she is not the past and neither is he, they have their face in everything and now a matter of national security must be addressed and it is dreging up the past,
what a hoot!
as far as repubs, I haven't had the time, the demotards have kept me pretty busy, funny though, if the repubs had admitted something like that they would have anwered for it, but haven't heard that lie yet, its a new one,
BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Where in any of my posts did I say the Clintons were anywhere near perfect? I'm just pointing out that your beloved republicans aren't any better.

Of course you haven't had the time to pick republican leadership apart. Why would you bite the hand that feeds your ignorant mind?

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70918 Dec 31, 2012
American's better be waking up, or more will have mental issues.
Guarantee it, sadly.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70919 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
what a hoot!
BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Richard Cheney on the fact that 2/3 of the American public were against the war in Iraq:

Cheney admits to lying:

http://open.salon.com/blog/je_robertson/2009/...

And that's just what I could dig up in a pinch on the VICE president. But republicans are looking out for America, right?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70920 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the whining I see is done by conservatives bitching because Obama won. WAAAAAAA!
<quoted text>
I don't know about all that, but I WOULD need a cocktail of Valium, heroin and whiskey to get down to your intellectual level. What does being retarded feel like anyway? Is it like being drunk all the time or what? I'm curious about that.
ROTFL again! must have hit it pretty close to the mark that time,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70921 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Cheney on the fact that 2/3 of the American public were against the war in Iraq:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SypeZjeOrY4XX
Cheney admits to lying:
http://open.salon.com/blog/je_robertson/2009/...
And that's just what I could dig up in a pinch on the VICE president. But republicans are looking out for America, right?
then impeach the traitor democraps because more of them voted for the Iraq war than repubs, or doesn't that matter when you are defending your traitors,

your logic is weak, your agenda is obvious, your IQ is low,

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70922 Dec 31, 2012
Dem Platform.
Remember they added GOD back @ the DNC
amongst BOOS!
http://www.democrats.org/democratic-national-...

Rep Platform
Preamble:
The 2012 Republican Platform is a statement of who we are and what we believe as a Party and our vision for a stronger and freer America.
The pursuit of opportunity has defined America from our very beginning. This is a land of opportunity. The American Dream is a dream of equal opportunity for all. And the Republican Party is the party of opportunity.
Today, that American Dream is at risk.
http://whitehouse12.com/republican-party-plat...

I do not care how much people 'dog' Romney, he WAS/is the LESSER of the two EVILS, so ELECTION is over.

MOVE FORWARD as 'your messiah' has commanded.

Good vs Evil
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70923 Dec 31, 2012
The President Fails DAILY wrote:
American's better be waking up, or more will have mental issues.
Guarantee it, sadly.
how much more? isn't 63 million enough?
scary,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70924 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in any of my posts did I say the Clintons were anywhere near perfect? I'm just pointing out that your beloved republicans aren't any better.
Of course you haven't had the time to pick republican leadership apart. Why would you bite the hand that feeds your ignorant mind?
one more time for the clintons, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
JustSayin

Benton, KY

#70925 Dec 31, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what about the ones who paid nothing, "0" in taxes or for a fact nothing in their own well being and care? No one owes them a living.
What happen to "everyone should pay their fair share?"
As for the rich, not I. I never have been above living from paycheck to paycheck and have always paid taxes. Although, if the rich only pay 1%, they pay more than myself and most certainly pay more than most people, the entitlement takers including the unemployed who received year after year unemployment checks to do nothing.
Again, to all the food stamp and welfare people, if you just paid $1 every month, this is $50 million for 12 mos.equals $600 million per year.....just $1, the same amt. they spend to buy a lottery ticket and they do.
Once again.

Out of that 47% that receive "entitlements", roughly half are military and vetererns. Around 12-13% are the elderly and disabled. That leaves in the neighborhood of 10%. I can personally guarantee you that not all of that 10% are moochers, nor just Democrats. Now out of that 4-6% that are truly moochers I think you will find that there never has been, or ever will be any type of system that these folks can't find a way to screw the system over. Just doesn't seem to be as many as one initially might think there is when you actually break down the numbers now does it?

Last August I found a break down of the country's "bills" and income. We had $172.4B in revenue and had $306B in bills. You can cut 75% of ALL the major entitlements, unemployment, food stamps, education grants, housing and urban developement etc....and we are still $80B+ short.....PER MONTH. 75%! Obviously coupled with 1st paragraph and this 2nd one....I think it's clear the 47% are not nearly as much of the problem as a lot of folk think.
JustSayin

Benton, KY

#70926 Dec 31, 2012
Nor is just cutting spending.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70927 Dec 31, 2012
I'm so gald we have such a strong American leader, oblamer really came through on this one! One for the history books!

------
NO TAX VOTE IN HOUSE TONIGHT; US POISED TO GO OVER FISCAL CLIFF

The United States is set to go over the "fiscal cliff" at midnight, with House Republicans saying a series of unrelated votes Monday evening would be their last for the day.

http://www.nbcnews.com/
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70928 Dec 31, 2012
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again.
Out of that 47% that receive "entitlements", roughly half are military and vetererns. Around 12-13% are the elderly and disabled. That leaves in the neighborhood of 10%. I can personally guarantee you that not all of that 10% are moochers, nor just Democrats. Now out of that 4-6% that are truly moochers I think you will find that there never has been, or ever will be any type of system that these folks can't find a way to screw the system over. Just doesn't seem to be as many as one initially might think there is when you actually break down the numbers now does it?
Last August I found a break down of the country's "bills" and income. We had $172.4B in revenue and had $306B in bills. You can cut 75% of ALL the major entitlements, unemployment, food stamps, education grants, housing and urban developement etc....and we are still $80B+ short.....PER MONTH. 75%! Obviously coupled with 1st paragraph and this 2nd one....I think it's clear the 47% are not nearly as much of the problem as a lot of folk think.
3+5-7x2+99/6, oh, this math is too complex, lets just make up some numbers, put them on MSLSD and see who drinks,
American

Jonesborough, TN

#70929 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that might explain McCain's twitching too.
Really? You say that when you know he was a prisoner of war, who turned down early relese to stay with his men, 5 years in an POW camp, and you say that? Your mother must be proud! I was going to comment on some of your posts that were reasonable, not now!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70930 Dec 31, 2012
the barack-na-phobia will turn into the barackalypse at midnight.

Sweet dreams libs, gotta go now, got a new years eve party to attend, thanks for all the entertainment this year, I hope 2013 is just as entertaining,

sorry, can't resist, one more time for the MSLSD battle cry,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 1 hr crazy man 8
Indictments 3 hr Nonsense 36
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 3 hr Nonsense 9
Warren and carmacks Monday nite debate 3 hr Joker 1
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 3 hr decided voter 5
who will you vote for as jailer 3 hr change 85
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 3 hr Bob 41
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 11 hr you know 49
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating