'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,218)

Showing posts 64,341 - 64,360 of146,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70854
Dec 31, 2012
 
American wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your post with the exception of the free breakfast and lunch for childern who live in welfare homes! I am a Republican, and despise most all Democrat giveaway programs, except that one! Many kids wouldnt get a meal at all, were it not for that program! I also know that is the fault of their druged out worthless parents or mother in most cases, but that does not put the blame on a hungry child! They didnt choose to be born!
I agree with you, a child can't help it if they are not fed. Yet our gov. continues feeding the adults knowing they are taking the freebies for themselves and allowing the children to go hungry.

This doesn't work, they need another plan.

As for the free breakfast and lunches. There was a story about a couple years ago, how cities along the border were providing free lunches and breakfast to children at school which were the majority illegals, who left tons of food not eaten and millions in lost tax payers money. A few will be fed with all of these programs to insure the children do not go hungry but the money also feeds people who are adults and feeds their drug addiction and feeds people here illegally. Where does it stop. Soon I want be able to eat because most of my money is going to pay taxes for others to eat free, take drugs free, come here illegally for freebies.....who will feed me when too much taxation and not enough of your earned income is paid to you????
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70855
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
she is well aware of what lying under oath can do, disbarred, perjury, fines, impeachment (if you are a predator in chief at the time), just ask her husband,
Make no mistake about this, Hillary knows exactly what she is doing. This is just another Whitewater, remembers the unexplained deaths in which Bill and Hillary was involved. She is a pro at it.
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70856
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, a child can't help it if they are not fed. Yet our gov. continues feeding the adults knowing they are taking the freebies for themselves and allowing the children to go hungry.
This doesn't work, they need another plan.
As for the free breakfast and lunches. There was a story about a couple years ago, how cities along the border were providing free lunches and breakfast to children at school which were the majority illegals, who left tons of food not eaten and millions in lost tax payers money. A few will be fed with all of these programs to insure the children do not go hungry but the money also feeds people who are adults and feeds their drug addiction and feeds people here illegally. Where does it stop. Soon I want be able to eat because most of my money is going to pay taxes for others to eat free, take drugs free, come here illegally for freebies.....who will feed me when too much taxation and not enough of your earned income is paid to you????
When the dumb ass sheep of this country re-elect that idiot they just put back in office, a lot of us will suffer, and when we run out of money then the bleeders wont have a free ride, so I say lets go the hell on off the cliff!
American

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70857
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Wichita Eagle.com , might give you some ideas, but stay out of Sedgwick County, taxes are too high and prices are inflated.
Thanks!
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70859
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Make no mistake about this, Hillary knows exactly what she is doing. This is just another Whitewater, remembers the unexplained deaths in which Bill and Hillary was involved. She is a pro at it.
Wouldn't surprise me if she fakes her own death, hope she takes O'bastard with her!
youse ignerunt boyeee

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70860
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
So then free money is good for some, but not for others? Interesting.
Why don't you tell us? Obama and the dems are getting all kinds of free money and wanting to give it to some but not others. You answers are in the form of questions. Sort of like the old "I know I am but what are you" type replies that add noting to the conversation. I get the impression from your lackluster posts that you are here for attention. Any ole attention. Good or bad. It doesn't matter to you as long as someone notices you. Maybe others will take you seriously if you stop answering with questions and actually researching what you are talking about. Most people can forgive your ignorance and ignore your ignorance but if you have any self respect at all please stop posting as if you are a 12 year old kid trying to burn somebody with a yo mama type putdown. Isn't there a free government sponsored New Year party that you are just dying to make your appearance at this evening? We will miss your goofy posts but we will survive just fine without you. Have a good time and eat the government cheese and drink the messiah's free kool-aid. We will watch the free-for-all on the news. Take a friend with you in case you can't carry the television or microwave out by yourself.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70861
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you will need help in deciphering this, so how about calling the pre-schoolers for help.
Money is not free to the people who have to work and pay taxes.
One is inheritance money volunteered to give away and the other is stolen by entitlement takers.....a BIG difference.
I know exactly how it works. If someone inherits money, they didn't work for it. They are just as much takers as those who get money via "entitlements". There is no difference except that the "privileged" takers tend to take a lot more from society for an equal lack of effort.
truth will set u free

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70862
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Does anyone else find it odd that the chosen one goes on television interviews and talks about how the republican Congress can't get anything done yet his democrat Senate hasn't been able to come up with a budget for our country in 4 years? One of the few responsibilities of our Senate is to produce a budget, a balanced budget, for our country each year. What's the messiah and his right-hand man waiting on? Going over the cliff so they can blame it all on republicans? Priceless shit! Didn't Obama make an half-ass attempt at a budget a few years ago and couldn't even get one of his yes men democrats to vote for it? Hmmm. Sounds like Obama is the mac daddy of not being able to get things done. But in all fairness Obama is an ace at blaming others for his failures. He should get the Nobel teeny bopper meltdown award...for sure! LMAO

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70863
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

youse ignerunt boyeee wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell us? Obama and the dems are getting all kinds of free money and wanting to give it to some but not others. You answers are in the form of questions. Sort of like the old "I know I am but what are you" type replies that add noting to the conversation. I get the impression from your lackluster posts that you are here for attention. Any ole attention. Good or bad. It doesn't matter to you as long as someone notices you. Maybe others will take you seriously if you stop answering with questions and actually researching what you are talking about. Most people can forgive your ignorance and ignore your ignorance but if you have any self respect at all please stop posting as if you are a 12 year old kid trying to burn somebody with a yo mama type putdown. Isn't there a free government sponsored New Year party that you are just dying to make your appearance at this evening? We will miss your goofy posts but we will survive just fine without you. Have a good time and eat the government cheese and drink the messiah's free kool-aid. We will watch the free-for-all on the news. Take a friend with you in case you can't carry the television or microwave out by yourself.
And I see all you've added to the conversation is a detailed ad hominem description of what you assume my life is like based on ignorant, right wing stereotypes that can be found in a comic strip. Real valuable.
you wont get mine

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70865
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly how it works. If someone inherits money, they didn't work for it. They are just as much takers as those who get money via "entitlements". There is no difference except that the "privileged" takers tend to take a lot more from society for an equal lack of effort.
Really? Well that just proves that you don't know jack. My family worked every day after school helping my father keep the farm going. When other young people were out cruising with friends my brothers and I were working on our family farm. When my father died he left the farm/land to those of us that worked hard to keep that farm going. We didn't inherit anything. We earned that farm and worked hard on that farm. POS lazy slugs like you believe that your pill popping welfare family should "inherit" pieces of our hard work and dedication. The only thing you deserve is exactly what you are going to get here in a few months thanks to your savior. Work or starve. hahaha Don't stress about it. You can become a super model.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70866
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

youse ignerunt boyeee wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell us? Obama and the dems are getting all kinds of free money and wanting to give it to some but not others. You answers are in the form of questions. Sort of like the old "I know I am but what are you" type replies that add noting to the conversation. I get the impression from your lackluster posts that you are here for attention. Any ole attention. Good or bad. It doesn't matter to you as long as someone notices you. Maybe others will take you seriously if you stop answering with questions and actually researching what you are talking about. Most people can forgive your ignorance and ignore your ignorance but if you have any self respect at all please stop posting as if you are a 12 year old kid trying to burn somebody with a yo mama type putdown. Isn't there a free government sponsored New Year party that you are just dying to make your appearance at this evening? We will miss your goofy posts but we will survive just fine without you. Have a good time and eat the government cheese and drink the messiah's free kool-aid. We will watch the free-for-all on the news. Take a friend with you in case you can't carry the television or microwave out by yourself.
One thing you're clearly doing is implying that you somehow have a monopoly on the "attention" on this thread (real shocker coming from those who feel they have the monopoly on morals). That I am here looking for the attention of others. That I must somehow "appeal" for your attention or someone else's, and I do so by acting out like a child. That's all in the perspective. From my perspective; I am simply responding to ignorant statements that were here when I signed on to the thread. Aside from that fact, I never addressed you until you commented on my posts. Who was really striving for the attention here?
youse ignerunt boyeee

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70868
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
And I see all you've added to the conversation is a detailed ad hominem description of what you assume my life is like based on ignorant, right wing stereotypes that can be found in a comic strip. Real valuable.
Whaaaa are you still crying because you get your ass spanked on here everyday? Whaaa we hear ya, simple one. Where is it you go between posts and replies? Are you googling your big words? Too funny sisterboy.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70869
Dec 31, 2012
 
you wont get mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well that just proves that you don't know jack. My family worked every day after school helping my father keep the farm going. When other young people were out cruising with friends my brothers and I were working on our family farm. When my father died he left the farm/land to those of us that worked hard to keep that farm going. We didn't inherit anything. We earned that farm and worked hard on that farm. POS lazy slugs like you believe that your pill popping welfare family should "inherit" pieces of our hard work and dedication. The only thing you deserve is exactly what you are going to get here in a few months thanks to your savior. Work or starve. hahaha Don't stress about it. You can become a super model.
Families who farm are obviously not included in the waste of flesh inheriters to which I was referring. I have nothing but respect for people like you who work on family farms.

By the way... I'm not a lazy slob. I have a job. I pay my bills. I pay my taxes. I happen to have the day off today.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70870
Dec 31, 2012
 
truth will set u free wrote:
Does anyone else find it odd that the chosen one goes on television interviews and talks about how the republican Congress can't get anything done yet his democrat Senate hasn't been able to come up with a budget for our country in 4 years? One of the few responsibilities of our Senate is to produce a budget, a balanced budget, for our country each year. What's the messiah and his right-hand man waiting on? Going over the cliff so they can blame it all on republicans? Priceless shit! Didn't Obama make an half-ass attempt at a budget a few years ago and couldn't even get one of his yes men democrats to vote for it? Hmmm. Sounds like Obama is the mac daddy of not being able to get things done. But in all fairness Obama is an ace at blaming others for his failures. He should get the Nobel teeny bopper meltdown award...for sure! LMAO
Oblamers favorite theme song,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70871
Dec 31, 2012
 
you wont get mine wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well that just proves that you don't know jack. My family worked every day after school helping my father keep the farm going. When other young people were out cruising with friends my brothers and I were working on our family farm. When my father died he left the farm/land to those of us that worked hard to keep that farm going. We didn't inherit anything. We earned that farm and worked hard on that farm. POS lazy slugs like you believe that your pill popping welfare family should "inherit" pieces of our hard work and dedication. The only thing you deserve is exactly what you are going to get here in a few months thanks to your savior. Work or starve. hahaha Don't stress about it. You can become a super model.
PSS: Family farmers like you aren't taking MILLIONS of dollars out of the economy PER PERSON so you can jet-set around and hang out with Paris Hilton. You guys work your a**es off and often barely get by. You are among the first people I would defend.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70872
Dec 31, 2012
 
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you're clearly doing is implying that you somehow have a monopoly on the "attention" on this thread (real shocker coming from those who feel they have the monopoly on morals). That I am here looking for the attention of others. That I must somehow "appeal" for your attention or someone else's, and I do so by acting out like a child. That's all in the perspective. From my perspective; I am simply responding to ignorant statements that were here when I signed on to the thread. Aside from that fact, I never addressed you until you commented on my posts. Who was really striving for the attention here?
denial, one of the first steps in mental illness,

you libs are mentally retarded to believe your own lies,

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70873
Dec 31, 2012
 
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
denial, one of the first steps in mental illness,
you libs are mentally retarded to believe your own lies,
Really? Please post a link that references the connection between denial and mental illness. I would love to get this straightened out once and for all.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70874
Dec 31, 2012
 
youse ignerunt boyeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaa are you still crying because you get your ass spanked on here everyday? Whaaa we hear ya, simple one. Where is it you go between posts and replies? Are you googling your big words? Too funny sisterboy.
Just keep telling yourself whatever you have to. Whatever keeps the tears from flowin' Bub.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70875
Dec 31, 2012
 
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
PSS: Family farmers like you aren't taking MILLIONS of dollars out of the economy PER PERSON so you can jet-set around and hang out with Paris Hilton. You guys work your a**es off and often barely get by. You are among the first people I would defend.
got spanked and now kissing up,

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70876
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

youse ignerunt boyeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaa are you still crying because you get your ass spanked on here everyday? Whaaa we hear ya, simple one. Where is it you go between posts and replies? Are you googling your big words? Too funny sisterboy.
PS: How many names are you posting under now? Do you really think you are fooling anybody?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,341 - 64,360 of146,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 128,541
legalize marijuana 34 min ole hippy 4
Stacy frost carnes 38 min ditched 9
Ky Biscuit Company 48 min same here 13
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 50 min Just Watching 1
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 1 hr Frank 15
my message to Amy Mills (black) 3 hr eww 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••