'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#70844 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!! You are priceless! Bless your heart.
No, no this is true. You see, Bill (can't keep his pants zipped up) Clinton thought Bin Laden was promising him 73 virginal Monicas but actually Bin Laden was promising him 73 Virginia-made harmonicas.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#70845 Dec 31, 2012
ftw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm also from KY Mr. Goat
I have noticed something about people from Kentucky, those that have just left or those that are trying to get back, we have a touch of "walkabout" fever.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#70846 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the true tests of a libotard, state a fact and it is hate, tell a lie and it is reality,
BAAAAAAAAA,
Okay nit-wit. Whatever you say.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70847 Dec 31, 2012
Oblamer sends millions of U.S.$ to Mali, now al Qaeda is entrenching themselves with it, Good Leadership oblamer, 2013 looks great!

News Article

Deep inside caves, in remote desert bases, in the escarpments and cliff faces of northern Mali, Islamic fighters are burrowing into the earth, erecting a formidable set of defenses to protect what has essentially become Al Qaeda's new country.

They have used the bulldozers, earth movers and Caterpillar machines left behind by fleeing construction crews to dig what residents and local officials describe as an elaborate network of tunnels, trenches, shafts and ramparts. In just one case, inside a cave large enough to drive trucks into, they have stored up to 100 drums of gasoline, guaranteeing their fuel supply in the face of a foreign intervention, according to experts.

Northern Mali is now the biggest territory held by Al Qaeda and its allies. And as the world hesitates, delaying a military intervention, the extremists who seized control of the area earlier this year are preparing for a war they boast will be worse than the decade-old struggle in Afghanistan.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/31/al-qa...

The Obama administration has cautioned against rushing into military action to reunite the west African country, whose Texas-size northern half has become the world's largest safe haven for militant Islamists following a military coup in March. Mali's neighbors and western countries are worried that militants from all over the region are setting up training camps there, including al Qaeda-affiliated groups linked to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/afric... -
American

Jonesborough, TN

#70848 Dec 31, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not greedy or evil but I donot tell people they are because they do not want to work and the ones working give their fruits of labor to lazy people who what....do nothing.
I am a Christian but where does it say in the Bible to help people who refuse to help themselves to everyone else who works for their money. It does say, "I help those who help themselves" and the widows and the orphans who are TRUE widows and orphans not welfare generational theft abusers, the church should help these people who have not live from generation to generation allowing someone else to pick up THEIR tab.
The people on welfare have it made, no rent to pay, no groceries to pay for, no healthcare premiums and out of pocket to pay for, no cell phones to pay for, even their Christmas presents are given to them via the many charity org. they rush to get freebies, etc.
Oh I forgot, their schooling is paid for even their books and supplies plus free breakfast and lunches.
They sure do lead a difficult life. You know, sitting on their butts or lying on their backs popping out babies by the 4 or 5 daddies who they also give the freebies to.
I see that you actually think or do you think in which Christians are bad people if they do not lie down and be a doormat to users.
We forgive. I forgive any person that rapes, murders, steal, etc.
although, I forgive them just as easy in prison where they belong for THEIR choice to commit a crime.
This is also, for the welfare moms, this was THEIR choice to produce children but it was not of the tax payer's choice to pay for it. Then, you in your ignorance, say we are greedy and evil.
I agree with your post with the exception of the free breakfast and lunch for childern who live in welfare homes! I am a Republican, and despise most all Democrat giveaway programs, except that one! Many kids wouldnt get a meal at all, were it not for that program! I also know that is the fault of their druged out worthless parents or mother in most cases, but that does not put the blame on a hungry child! They didnt choose to be born!

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70850 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
written like a true libotard communist!
Apparently, you don't believe everybody should have to work for their wealth... only people who have no wealth. I guess personal responsibility is subjective in your eyes.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#70851 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
So then free money is good for some, but not for others? Interesting.
I know you will need help in deciphering this, so how about calling the pre-schoolers for help.

Money is not free to the people who have to work and pay taxes.

One is inheritance money volunteered to give away and the other is stolen by entitlement takers.....a BIG difference.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70852 Dec 31, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no this is true. You see, Bill (can't keep his pants zipped up) Clinton thought Bin Laden was promising him 73 virginal Monicas but actually Bin Laden was promising him 73 Virginia-made harmonicas.
actually, the mooslums got it backwards, they tell their sheep they will get 72 virgins when they die if the take infidels with them, but, in reality what they get is a 72 year old virgin that looks like hillary after bill got caught,

WAAAAAAAAAAA,
American

Jonesborough, TN

#70853 Dec 31, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed something about people from Kentucky, those that have just left or those that are trying to get back, we have a touch of "walkabout" fever.
Yea you are right! I left 16 years ago and will never move back. I have no family left there, only what I remember remains. I have no ties to TN, so KS is my next option :)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#70854 Dec 31, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your post with the exception of the free breakfast and lunch for childern who live in welfare homes! I am a Republican, and despise most all Democrat giveaway programs, except that one! Many kids wouldnt get a meal at all, were it not for that program! I also know that is the fault of their druged out worthless parents or mother in most cases, but that does not put the blame on a hungry child! They didnt choose to be born!
I agree with you, a child can't help it if they are not fed. Yet our gov. continues feeding the adults knowing they are taking the freebies for themselves and allowing the children to go hungry.

This doesn't work, they need another plan.

As for the free breakfast and lunches. There was a story about a couple years ago, how cities along the border were providing free lunches and breakfast to children at school which were the majority illegals, who left tons of food not eaten and millions in lost tax payers money. A few will be fed with all of these programs to insure the children do not go hungry but the money also feeds people who are adults and feeds their drug addiction and feeds people here illegally. Where does it stop. Soon I want be able to eat because most of my money is going to pay taxes for others to eat free, take drugs free, come here illegally for freebies.....who will feed me when too much taxation and not enough of your earned income is paid to you????
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#70855 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
she is well aware of what lying under oath can do, disbarred, perjury, fines, impeachment (if you are a predator in chief at the time), just ask her husband,
Make no mistake about this, Hillary knows exactly what she is doing. This is just another Whitewater, remembers the unexplained deaths in which Bill and Hillary was involved. She is a pro at it.
American

Jonesborough, TN

#70856 Dec 31, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, a child can't help it if they are not fed. Yet our gov. continues feeding the adults knowing they are taking the freebies for themselves and allowing the children to go hungry.
This doesn't work, they need another plan.
As for the free breakfast and lunches. There was a story about a couple years ago, how cities along the border were providing free lunches and breakfast to children at school which were the majority illegals, who left tons of food not eaten and millions in lost tax payers money. A few will be fed with all of these programs to insure the children do not go hungry but the money also feeds people who are adults and feeds their drug addiction and feeds people here illegally. Where does it stop. Soon I want be able to eat because most of my money is going to pay taxes for others to eat free, take drugs free, come here illegally for freebies.....who will feed me when too much taxation and not enough of your earned income is paid to you????
When the dumb ass sheep of this country re-elect that idiot they just put back in office, a lot of us will suffer, and when we run out of money then the bleeders wont have a free ride, so I say lets go the hell on off the cliff!
American

Jonesborough, TN

#70857 Dec 31, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Wichita Eagle.com , might give you some ideas, but stay out of Sedgwick County, taxes are too high and prices are inflated.
Thanks!
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#70859 Dec 31, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Make no mistake about this, Hillary knows exactly what she is doing. This is just another Whitewater, remembers the unexplained deaths in which Bill and Hillary was involved. She is a pro at it.
Wouldn't surprise me if she fakes her own death, hope she takes O'bastard with her!
youse ignerunt boyeee

Glasgow, KY

#70860 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
So then free money is good for some, but not for others? Interesting.
Why don't you tell us? Obama and the dems are getting all kinds of free money and wanting to give it to some but not others. You answers are in the form of questions. Sort of like the old "I know I am but what are you" type replies that add noting to the conversation. I get the impression from your lackluster posts that you are here for attention. Any ole attention. Good or bad. It doesn't matter to you as long as someone notices you. Maybe others will take you seriously if you stop answering with questions and actually researching what you are talking about. Most people can forgive your ignorance and ignore your ignorance but if you have any self respect at all please stop posting as if you are a 12 year old kid trying to burn somebody with a yo mama type putdown. Isn't there a free government sponsored New Year party that you are just dying to make your appearance at this evening? We will miss your goofy posts but we will survive just fine without you. Have a good time and eat the government cheese and drink the messiah's free kool-aid. We will watch the free-for-all on the news. Take a friend with you in case you can't carry the television or microwave out by yourself.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70861 Dec 31, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you will need help in deciphering this, so how about calling the pre-schoolers for help.
Money is not free to the people who have to work and pay taxes.
One is inheritance money volunteered to give away and the other is stolen by entitlement takers.....a BIG difference.
I know exactly how it works. If someone inherits money, they didn't work for it. They are just as much takers as those who get money via "entitlements". There is no difference except that the "privileged" takers tend to take a lot more from society for an equal lack of effort.
truth will set u free

Glasgow, KY

#70862 Dec 31, 2012
Does anyone else find it odd that the chosen one goes on television interviews and talks about how the republican Congress can't get anything done yet his democrat Senate hasn't been able to come up with a budget for our country in 4 years? One of the few responsibilities of our Senate is to produce a budget, a balanced budget, for our country each year. What's the messiah and his right-hand man waiting on? Going over the cliff so they can blame it all on republicans? Priceless shit! Didn't Obama make an half-ass attempt at a budget a few years ago and couldn't even get one of his yes men democrats to vote for it? Hmmm. Sounds like Obama is the mac daddy of not being able to get things done. But in all fairness Obama is an ace at blaming others for his failures. He should get the Nobel teeny bopper meltdown award...for sure! LMAO

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70863 Dec 31, 2012
youse ignerunt boyeee wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell us? Obama and the dems are getting all kinds of free money and wanting to give it to some but not others. You answers are in the form of questions. Sort of like the old "I know I am but what are you" type replies that add noting to the conversation. I get the impression from your lackluster posts that you are here for attention. Any ole attention. Good or bad. It doesn't matter to you as long as someone notices you. Maybe others will take you seriously if you stop answering with questions and actually researching what you are talking about. Most people can forgive your ignorance and ignore your ignorance but if you have any self respect at all please stop posting as if you are a 12 year old kid trying to burn somebody with a yo mama type putdown. Isn't there a free government sponsored New Year party that you are just dying to make your appearance at this evening? We will miss your goofy posts but we will survive just fine without you. Have a good time and eat the government cheese and drink the messiah's free kool-aid. We will watch the free-for-all on the news. Take a friend with you in case you can't carry the television or microwave out by yourself.
And I see all you've added to the conversation is a detailed ad hominem description of what you assume my life is like based on ignorant, right wing stereotypes that can be found in a comic strip. Real valuable.
you wont get mine

Glasgow, KY

#70865 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly how it works. If someone inherits money, they didn't work for it. They are just as much takers as those who get money via "entitlements". There is no difference except that the "privileged" takers tend to take a lot more from society for an equal lack of effort.
Really? Well that just proves that you don't know jack. My family worked every day after school helping my father keep the farm going. When other young people were out cruising with friends my brothers and I were working on our family farm. When my father died he left the farm/land to those of us that worked hard to keep that farm going. We didn't inherit anything. We earned that farm and worked hard on that farm. POS lazy slugs like you believe that your pill popping welfare family should "inherit" pieces of our hard work and dedication. The only thing you deserve is exactly what you are going to get here in a few months thanks to your savior. Work or starve. hahaha Don't stress about it. You can become a super model.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70866 Dec 31, 2012
youse ignerunt boyeee wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell us? Obama and the dems are getting all kinds of free money and wanting to give it to some but not others. You answers are in the form of questions. Sort of like the old "I know I am but what are you" type replies that add noting to the conversation. I get the impression from your lackluster posts that you are here for attention. Any ole attention. Good or bad. It doesn't matter to you as long as someone notices you. Maybe others will take you seriously if you stop answering with questions and actually researching what you are talking about. Most people can forgive your ignorance and ignore your ignorance but if you have any self respect at all please stop posting as if you are a 12 year old kid trying to burn somebody with a yo mama type putdown. Isn't there a free government sponsored New Year party that you are just dying to make your appearance at this evening? We will miss your goofy posts but we will survive just fine without you. Have a good time and eat the government cheese and drink the messiah's free kool-aid. We will watch the free-for-all on the news. Take a friend with you in case you can't carry the television or microwave out by yourself.
One thing you're clearly doing is implying that you somehow have a monopoly on the "attention" on this thread (real shocker coming from those who feel they have the monopoly on morals). That I am here looking for the attention of others. That I must somehow "appeal" for your attention or someone else's, and I do so by acting out like a child. That's all in the perspective. From my perspective; I am simply responding to ignorant statements that were here when I signed on to the thread. Aside from that fact, I never addressed you until you commented on my posts. Who was really striving for the attention here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 29 min hope 6
trosper ky history 57 min Whoever 2
has anyone found a male fox hound with a red co... 1 hr Wondering 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Anon 131,534
Gary Williams NO MORE FREE COFFEE 5 hr fixthis 4
Marshha Lake is a ratting 5 hr Curious 4
Carla davis 7 hr Kickingwolf 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 20 hr Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match