'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,216)

Showing posts 64,301 - 64,320 of144,957
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70812
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Republican Corruption wrote:
Bush sent $12 bn in cash to Iraq and watched it vanish!!!!
The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.
The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.
In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tons, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.
Still doesn't compare to just one of Obama's so-called stimulous and shovel ready green jobs in which Obama gave over $90 billion and everyone of the so-called green jobs failed and went belly up.Remember, the company in Michigan given millions to make special batteries for Obama's cars which run on batteries....not one was made. The workers were being paid to play games, surf the computers, sleep, etc.

This is just one of Obama's efforts to bankrupt America.

I don't like some of the things Bush did but Obama is quadrupled the evil between the two.
A dead wtf is a good one

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70813
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I said cut off Israel Stupid.
I got a better idea, cut off your balls and stick them in your mouth!

LMFAO
LMFAO
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70814
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Syl wrote:
Ok everybody. Lets include Hillary in our prayers tonight. She has been hospitalized for a "blood clot" formed from her "concussion ", and being treated with anti coagulants.
I bet her memory will be compromised and will never be able to testify about Benghazi. Poor dear.
Now you listen here.(imitating my grandmother).

The clot was accidently found on her ROUTINE exam on SUNDAY.

Who does routine procedures on Sunday. My doctor has always stated when I needed an exam, "we will schedule you Monday morning".

Why is Hillary being a coward? I know, I know....she is one.
democrat crooks

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70815
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
I "get" that you have a hard time differentiating between facts and opinions yourself. The only person on here right now that's TRYING (and emphasize "TRYING" profusely) to "make fun" of me is you... and you are doing quite a pathetic job at it. But knock yourself out. I can play this game all day if you'd like.
RUHROH! Somebody has their little panties in a wad. Who hit that nerve and made you cry? Poor little fella! Group hug for the Topix Twins million and wtf.
Mu-hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70816
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Most meth labs are in the country... which is generally republican territory. PS: The meth trade is an unregulated, free-market enterprise. Being conservative, you should use it's success as a case in point for deregulation.
you couldn't tell the truth if someone paid you to, thats because most welfare slobs like you are paid to BAAAAAAAA, methheads are democraps, thats their lifestyle, mindstyle = lifestyle, don't see any repubs with oblamer phones, don't see repubs sending money to mooslum brotherhood, you libotards are traitors, you know you are traitors, but you are too stupid to do anything about it,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70817
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doesn't compare to just one of Obama's so-called stimulous and shovel ready green jobs in which Obama gave over $90 billion and everyone of the so-called green jobs failed and went belly up.Remember, the company in Michigan given millions to make special batteries for Obama's cars which run on batteries....not one was made. The workers were being paid to play games, surf the computers, sleep, etc.
This is just one of Obama's efforts to bankrupt America.
I don't like some of the things Bush did but Obama is quadrupled the evil between the two.
oblamer spent a trillion $ and watched it vanish, right into his supporters bank accounts, right into Solyndra - then the executives claimed the 5th amendment,

libotard traitors have destroyed this country and they don't care, well guess what, middle class no longer care about you libotards,

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70818
Dec 31, 2012
 
You can tell by the way the judgement icons play out and the amount of hate-spewing regulars posting on Topix that there are more out-of-work republicans than democrats. Yet the republicans want to get rid of "entitlement" programs. How are these poor fellows going to eat? I wonder about that. Shoot yourselves in the foot much?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70819
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

oblamer is going to speak again! wow, seems thats all he knows how to do, wow, that teleprompter must be working overtime,

As clock ticks toward deadline, still no fiscal cliff deal

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/31...

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70820
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

democrat crooks wrote:
<quoted text>
RUHROH! Somebody has their little panties in a wad. Who hit that nerve and made you cry? Poor little fella! Group hug for the Topix Twins million and wtf.
Mu-hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Nobody hit a nerve here, but you are definitely tickling my funny bone... but I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing AT you.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70821
Dec 31, 2012
 
Is the fed going to be audited yet? Or is it true that 'all' politians are puppets of Israel?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70822
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ten more hours libotards, then your blamer in chief can blame everybody but himself,

by the way, we seemed to have shut wtf up pretty quick, he can dish it out but can't take it, poor baby,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70824
Dec 31, 2012
 
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
you couldn't tell the truth if someone paid you to, thats because most welfare slobs like you are paid to BAAAAAAAA, methheads are democraps, thats their lifestyle, mindstyle = lifestyle, don't see any repubs with oblamer phones, don't see repubs sending money to mooslum brotherhood, you libotards are traitors, you know you are traitors, but you are too stupid to do anything about it,
Chock full of facts, that one. You're sad... just sad.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70825
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Call Me Justin Case wrote:
I don't think republicans are evil. I just think that they are greedy and selfish and don't care about the needy, the homeless, the environment, equal rights or anything of that nature. I find it ironic because most of them claim to be Christian and in my opinion their priorities are not in line with what Jesus taught. They also seem to be paranoid, conspiracy theorists who think that their government is out to get them. It really annoys me because we are blessed to live in a democracy with checks and balances and leaders that we elect and their paranoia just makes them look like ungrateful idiots with no faith in America.
I am not greedy or evil but I donot tell people they are because they do not want to work and the ones working give their fruits of labor to lazy people who what....do nothing.

I am a Christian but where does it say in the Bible to help people who refuse to help themselves to everyone else who works for their money. It does say, "I help those who help themselves" and the widows and the orphans who are TRUE widows and orphans not welfare generational theft abusers, the church should help these people who have not live from generation to generation allowing someone else to pick up THEIR tab.

The people on welfare have it made, no rent to pay, no groceries to pay for, no healthcare premiums and out of pocket to pay for, no cell phones to pay for, even their Christmas presents are given to them via the many charity org. they rush to get freebies, etc.
Oh I forgot, their schooling is paid for even their books and supplies plus free breakfast and lunches.

They sure do lead a difficult life. You know, sitting on their butts or lying on their backs popping out babies by the 4 or 5 daddies who they also give the freebies to.

I see that you actually think or do you think in which Christians are bad people if they do not lie down and be a doormat to users.
We forgive. I forgive any person that rapes, murders, steal, etc.
although, I forgive them just as easy in prison where they belong for THEIR choice to commit a crime.

This is also, for the welfare moms, this was THEIR choice to produce children but it was not of the tax payer's choice to pay for it. Then, you in your ignorance, say we are greedy and evil.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70826
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Is the fed going to be audited yet? Or is it true that 'all' politians are puppets of Israel?
We should get rid of the Fed altogether... or at the very least, make it a government body that has to answer to congress. Presently, it is made up of a board of completely private individuals and has almost zero accountability to congress. Anybody who hasn't read up on the Fed should do so STAT!

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70827
Dec 31, 2012
 
KYMI wrote:
by the way, we seemed to have shut wtf up pretty quick, he can dish it out but can't take it, poor baby,
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Or maybe he has a life outside of you nimrods. I guarantee one can check Topix all day every day and there will be current posts from people like you. But I understand... it's hard to have a life outside of this when you aren't required to go to work and the gov't checks just don't pay enough to actually be able to leave the house.
Syl

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70828
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you listen here.(imitating my grandmother).
The clot was accidently found on her ROUTINE exam on SUNDAY.
Who does routine procedures on Sunday. My doctor has always stated when I needed an exam, "we will schedule you Monday morning".
Why is Hillary being a coward? I know, I know....she is one.
It's not the clot in her head she is worried of. It's the one in the WH.

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70829
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not greedy or evil but I donot tell people they are because they do not want to work and the ones working give their fruits of labor to lazy people who what....do nothing.
I am a Christian but where does it say in the Bible to help people who refuse to help themselves to everyone else who works for their money. It does say, "I help those who help themselves" and the widows and the orphans who are TRUE widows and orphans not welfare generational theft abusers, the church should help these people who have not live from generation to generation allowing someone else to pick up THEIR tab.
The people on welfare have it made, no rent to pay, no groceries to pay for, no healthcare premiums and out of pocket to pay for, no cell phones to pay for, even their Christmas presents are given to them via the many charity org. they rush to get freebies, etc.
Oh I forgot, their schooling is paid for even their books and supplies plus free breakfast and lunches.
They sure do lead a difficult life. You know, sitting on their butts or lying on their backs popping out babies by the 4 or 5 daddies who they also give the freebies to.
I see that you actually think or do you think in which Christians are bad people if they do not lie down and be a doormat to users.
We forgive. I forgive any person that rapes, murders, steal, etc.
although, I forgive them just as easy in prison where they belong for THEIR choice to commit a crime.
This is also, for the welfare moms, this was THEIR choice to produce children but it was not of the tax payer's choice to pay for it. Then, you in your ignorance, say we are greedy and evil.
What about the people who inherit wealth they didn't earn generation after generation? If everybody should earn their way, then let's make EVERYBODY earn their way.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70830
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget, he sent 20 or more f-16's and over 200 hundred tanks to them recently. that's what Benghazi was all about. running guns to them till they got caught . They will some day soon use them on our children . our worst enemy is obama.
This will be okay in Obama's mind and heart. When Americans kill American children, this is just another "don't let any crisis go to waste".

When American's are killing the terrorist, islamic, muslim brotherhood, al quada or which ever, this is a no no to Obama, this is his family and you don't mess with the hood....the brotherhood that is.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70831
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
We should get rid of the Fed altogether... or at the very least, make it a government body that has to answer to congress. Presently, it is made up of a board of completely private individuals and has almost zero accountability to congress. Anybody who hasn't read up on the Fed should do so STAT!
Yes indeed!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70832
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
oblamer spent a trillion $ and watched it vanish, right into his supporters bank accounts, right into Solyndra - then the executives claimed the 5th amendment,
libotard traitors have destroyed this country and they don't care, well guess what, middle class no longer care about you libotards,
This was all pre-planned between Soros and Obama to bring America into the Third World Country it should be (in their minds)while funding and supporting countries such as Kenya to be something they never will be--self supporting and free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,301 - 64,320 of144,957
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 128,022
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 14 min BIG_STEVIE 16,110
verna warren 1 hr would like to know 3
KC Basketball Coach 3 hr KC Fan 66
verna warren 3 hr would like to know 1
looking for a mini pot belly pig 3 hr har 1
Huge yard sale 4 hr Tiff 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 16 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••