'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,215)

Showing posts 64,281 - 64,300 of144,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Well Bush armed Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
Reagan armed Iran.
Bush 1 armed Afghanistan and bin Laden.
Let's talk about that Stupid.
LOL! There just isn't a limit to that poster's ignorance, is there WTF?

I guess Einstein was right when he made that quote "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
get a job low life freeloader, your entire family are freeloaders,
Clinton paid bin laden to attack on 9/11, this is a known fact, he funneled money to the 'royal saudi family' for his work in Afghanistan to keep him stirring things up in the middle east so clinton could have a diversion from his sexual predator activities,
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/attack/20...
WOW! Speaking of Kool-Aid...

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
that is wtf dancing in the gay bar he hangs out at, that is wtf in the middle, his two boyfriends are the ones on the sides, man, that wtf is superhomo,
And he goes for the "gay" analogy. Project much?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Call who traitors? You're the one that was calling people traitors... simply because they are not in political lock-step with you. You don't see how ridiculous that you are being? Of course what would I expect from some Topix nut-job, right? I almost wonder why I'm even responding to you because you are clearly unable to think past the tip of your own nose. And we wonder why nobody can get anything done in our government...
As for terrorist funding... I'm not going to rehash this with you. Refer to my last post.
PS: Denial has nothing to do with mental illness. They are completely different things. And there are no "stages" as you put it. You are just talking out of your ass. You've done a stellar job of proving how uneducated you really are. It's a damn good thing you're not in charge of anything. Moron.
believe your own lies traitor, someone who supports a traitor is a traitor, sending money to terrorist organizations is a traitor, and so are you for defending them,

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton paid bin laden to attack on 9/11, this is a known fact
ROFLMFAO!!! You are priceless! Bless your heart.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a traitor for defending a traitor,

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
believe your own lies traitor, someone who supports a traitor is a traitor, sending money to terrorist organizations is a traitor, and so are you for defending them,
Then I guess that makes YOU a traitor as well because I'm sure you supported Reagan who funded the training and arming of Bin Laden himself. See how that works.

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
hey wtf, less than 12 hours before the repubs take away your free beer, free oblamer phone and food stamps, what r u gonna do then sodoboy, still stickin your head in the outhouse to catch a high, get used to it cuz the supplies for your meth lab will be cut off,
you will have to get a job then you low life freeloader methhead,
Most meth labs are in the country... which is generally republican territory. PS: The meth trade is an unregulated, free-market enterprise. Being conservative, you should use it's success as a case in point for deregulation.

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a McCartyist whack job.
sisterboys be gone

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious to the rest of us that you are fixated on trying to one-up KWMI at some point. You might want to try posting a fact or two every once in awhile instead of imitating wtf. I find your silly posts somewhat entertaining when I am bored. Jealousy is a sickness and you should use your medical card to try and get help for your condition before the democrats cause you to lose your free medical benefits. Don't hurt yourself when you are kicking and screaming and crying and snottin'. Maybe you and your idol, wtf, can get together and have a pity party and comfort each other when you are forced to manup and work or starve. I hope you are at least smart enough to wear gloves and a mask and a body condom when you and wtf are easing each others pain.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
I said cut off Israel Stupid.

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

sisterboys be gone wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious to the rest of us that you are fixated on trying to one-up KWMI at some point. You might want to try posting a fact or two every once in awhile instead of imitating wtf. I find your silly posts somewhat entertaining when I am bored. Jealousy is a sickness and you should use your medical card to try and get help for your condition before the democrats cause you to lose your free medical benefits. Don't hurt yourself when you are kicking and screaming and crying and snottin'. Maybe you and your idol, wtf, can get together and have a pity party and comfort each other when you are forced to manup and work or starve. I hope you are at least smart enough to wear gloves and a mask and a body condom when you and wtf are easing each others pain.
I just don't feel like wasting rational thoughts on KWMI. If you don't like it, don't read it. That's your right. PS: Where are the facts in your post? Seems to me you are guilty of the same thing I am. And where did you get your "jealousy" assertion? You're about as stupid as KWMI... you're just slightly better at articulating your brain-dead thoughts. Next.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a treasonous traitor for not supporting the President in a time of War.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>It is obvious to the rest of us that you are fixated on trying to one-up KWMI at some point. You might want to try posting a fact or two every once in awhile instead of imitating wtf. I find your silly posts somewhat entertaining when I am bored. Jealousy is a sickness and you should use your medical card to try and get help for your condition before the democrats cause you to lose your free medical benefits. Don't hurt yourself when you are kicking and screaming and crying and snottin'. Maybe you and your idol, wtf, can get together and have a pity party and comfort each other when you are forced to manup and work or starve. I hope you are at least smart enough to wear gloves and a mask and a body condom when you and wtf are easing each others pain.
Yet another conservaturd queer.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Before going to Europe on business, a man drives his Rolls-Royce to a downtown New York City bank, and asks for an immediate loan of $5,000.

The loan officer, taken aback, requests collateral.

"Well then, here are the keys to my Rolls-Royce," the man says.

The loan officer promptly has the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping and gives the man the $5,000.

Two weeks later, the man walks through the bank's doors and asks to settle up his loan and get his car back.

"That will be $5,000 in principal, and $15.40 in interest," the loan officer says.

The man writes out a check and starts to walk away.

"Wait, sir," the loan officer says. "You are a millionaire. Why in the world would you need to borrow $5,000?"

The man smiles, "Where else could I find a safer place to park my Rolls-Royce, in Manhattan for two weeks, and pay only $15.40?"

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Only republicans would on one hand claim democrats are elitist for asserting that people get college educations; while on the other hand claim that people are personally responsible for getting an education to get out of perpetual minimum wage jobs.
sisterboys be gone

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't feel like wasting rational thoughts on KWMI. If you don't like it, don't read it. That's your right. PS: Where are the facts in your post? Seems to me you are guilty of the same thing I am. And where did you get your "jealousy" assertion? You're about as stupid as KWMI... you're just slightly better at articulating your brain-dead thoughts. Next.
LMAO It's a good thing you aren't wasting your "rational thoughts". Observing your silliness and commenting on it is an entirely different animal than you attempting to pass off your opinion as fact. I don't expect you to know the difference. Don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out.

I find it very funny that you (posters in general) can choose to be anybody and your braniac ass chose to imitate wtf. That speaks volumes but again I'm sure you "don't get that" either. It's okay, simple one...the rest of us have patience and we will just make fun of you until you "get it". If you ever get it. lol Until then keep on entertaining topix users with your incredible stupidity. You really are all that and then some!

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO It's a good thing you aren't wasting your "rational thoughts". Observing your silliness and commenting on it is an entirely different animal than you attempting to pass off your opinion as fact. I don't expect you to know the difference. Don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out.
I find it very funny that you (posters in general) can choose to be anybody and your braniac ass chose to imitate wtf. That speaks volumes but again I'm sure you "don't get that" either. It's okay, simple one...the rest of us have patience and we will just make fun of you until you "get it". If you ever get it. lol Until then keep on entertaining topix users with your incredible stupidity. You really are all that and then some!
So when comment on KYMIs ridiculous assertions, I am "trying to pass off my opinion as fact"; however when you respond to MY comments you are "observing silliness and commenting on it". That's rich! Typical Topix poster hypocrisy at it's finest. I wouldn't expect any less out of one of you.

I still haven't seen a single fact out of you. Where are the facts at Einstein. Dazzle me.

“Can we own everything?”

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm sure you "don't get that" either. It's okay, simple one...the rest of us have patience and we will just make fun of you until you "get it".
I "get" that you have a hard time differentiating between facts and opinions yourself. The only person on here right now that's TRYING (and emphasize "TRYING" profusely) to "make fun" of me is you... and you are doing quite a pathetic job at it. But knock yourself out. I can play this game all day if you'd like.
A dead wtf is a good one

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
OMG!
It's the wtf Theme song!
ROTFLMAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I dont care how queer wtf is, that's funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,281 - 64,300 of144,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 24 min FarePrey 372
shelia brown (May '12) 29 min Funny 10
Richard and Sarah hicks 36 min Herd 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 127,850
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 3 hr dat girl 1
trail camera 3 hr Get Real 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr only me 16,114
KC Basketball Coach 15 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE