'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#70799 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
hey wtf, less than 12 hours before the repubs take away your free beer, free oblamer phone and food stamps, what r u gonna do then sodoboy, still stickin your head in the outhouse to catch a high, get used to it cuz the supplies for your meth lab will be cut off,
you will have to get a job then you low life freeloader methhead,
Most meth labs are in the country... which is generally republican territory. PS: The meth trade is an unregulated, free-market enterprise. Being conservative, you should use it's success as a case in point for deregulation.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70800 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a traitor for defending a traitor,
You are a McCartyist whack job.
sisterboys be gone

Glasgow, KY

#70801 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!! You are priceless! Bless your heart.
It is obvious to the rest of us that you are fixated on trying to one-up KWMI at some point. You might want to try posting a fact or two every once in awhile instead of imitating wtf. I find your silly posts somewhat entertaining when I am bored. Jealousy is a sickness and you should use your medical card to try and get help for your condition before the democrats cause you to lose your free medical benefits. Don't hurt yourself when you are kicking and screaming and crying and snottin'. Maybe you and your idol, wtf, can get together and have a pity party and comfort each other when you are forced to manup and work or starve. I hope you are at least smart enough to wear gloves and a mask and a body condom when you and wtf are easing each others pain.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70802 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
believe your own lies traitor, someone who supports a traitor is a traitor, sending money to terrorist organizations is a traitor, and so are you for defending them,
I said cut off Israel Stupid.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70803 Dec 31, 2012
sisterboys be gone wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious to the rest of us that you are fixated on trying to one-up KWMI at some point. You might want to try posting a fact or two every once in awhile instead of imitating wtf. I find your silly posts somewhat entertaining when I am bored. Jealousy is a sickness and you should use your medical card to try and get help for your condition before the democrats cause you to lose your free medical benefits. Don't hurt yourself when you are kicking and screaming and crying and snottin'. Maybe you and your idol, wtf, can get together and have a pity party and comfort each other when you are forced to manup and work or starve. I hope you are at least smart enough to wear gloves and a mask and a body condom when you and wtf are easing each others pain.
I just don't feel like wasting rational thoughts on KWMI. If you don't like it, don't read it. That's your right. PS: Where are the facts in your post? Seems to me you are guilty of the same thing I am. And where did you get your "jealousy" assertion? You're about as stupid as KWMI... you're just slightly better at articulating your brain-dead thoughts. Next.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70804 Dec 31, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a traitor for defending a traitor,
You are a treasonous traitor for not supporting the President in a time of War.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70805 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>It is obvious to the rest of us that you are fixated on trying to one-up KWMI at some point. You might want to try posting a fact or two every once in awhile instead of imitating wtf. I find your silly posts somewhat entertaining when I am bored. Jealousy is a sickness and you should use your medical card to try and get help for your condition before the democrats cause you to lose your free medical benefits. Don't hurt yourself when you are kicking and screaming and crying and snottin'. Maybe you and your idol, wtf, can get together and have a pity party and comfort each other when you are forced to manup and work or starve. I hope you are at least smart enough to wear gloves and a mask and a body condom when you and wtf are easing each others pain.
Yet another conservaturd queer.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#70806 Dec 31, 2012
Before going to Europe on business, a man drives his Rolls-Royce to a downtown New York City bank, and asks for an immediate loan of $5,000.

The loan officer, taken aback, requests collateral.

"Well then, here are the keys to my Rolls-Royce," the man says.

The loan officer promptly has the car driven into the bank's underground parking for safe keeping and gives the man the $5,000.

Two weeks later, the man walks through the bank's doors and asks to settle up his loan and get his car back.

"That will be $5,000 in principal, and $15.40 in interest," the loan officer says.

The man writes out a check and starts to walk away.

"Wait, sir," the loan officer says. "You are a millionaire. Why in the world would you need to borrow $5,000?"

The man smiles, "Where else could I find a safer place to park my Rolls-Royce, in Manhattan for two weeks, and pay only $15.40?"

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70807 Dec 31, 2012
Only republicans would on one hand claim democrats are elitist for asserting that people get college educations; while on the other hand claim that people are personally responsible for getting an education to get out of perpetual minimum wage jobs.
sisterboys be gone

Glasgow, KY

#70808 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't feel like wasting rational thoughts on KWMI. If you don't like it, don't read it. That's your right. PS: Where are the facts in your post? Seems to me you are guilty of the same thing I am. And where did you get your "jealousy" assertion? You're about as stupid as KWMI... you're just slightly better at articulating your brain-dead thoughts. Next.
LMAO It's a good thing you aren't wasting your "rational thoughts". Observing your silliness and commenting on it is an entirely different animal than you attempting to pass off your opinion as fact. I don't expect you to know the difference. Don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out.

I find it very funny that you (posters in general) can choose to be anybody and your braniac ass chose to imitate wtf. That speaks volumes but again I'm sure you "don't get that" either. It's okay, simple one...the rest of us have patience and we will just make fun of you until you "get it". If you ever get it. lol Until then keep on entertaining topix users with your incredible stupidity. You really are all that and then some!

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70809 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
LMAO It's a good thing you aren't wasting your "rational thoughts". Observing your silliness and commenting on it is an entirely different animal than you attempting to pass off your opinion as fact. I don't expect you to know the difference. Don't hurt yourself trying to figure it out.
I find it very funny that you (posters in general) can choose to be anybody and your braniac ass chose to imitate wtf. That speaks volumes but again I'm sure you "don't get that" either. It's okay, simple one...the rest of us have patience and we will just make fun of you until you "get it". If you ever get it. lol Until then keep on entertaining topix users with your incredible stupidity. You really are all that and then some!
So when comment on KYMIs ridiculous assertions, I am "trying to pass off my opinion as fact"; however when you respond to MY comments you are "observing silliness and commenting on it". That's rich! Typical Topix poster hypocrisy at it's finest. I wouldn't expect any less out of one of you.

I still haven't seen a single fact out of you. Where are the facts at Einstein. Dazzle me.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70810 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm sure you "don't get that" either. It's okay, simple one...the rest of us have patience and we will just make fun of you until you "get it".
I "get" that you have a hard time differentiating between facts and opinions yourself. The only person on here right now that's TRYING (and emphasize "TRYING" profusely) to "make fun" of me is you... and you are doing quite a pathetic job at it. But knock yourself out. I can play this game all day if you'd like.
A dead wtf is a good one

Jonesborough, TN

#70811 Dec 31, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
OMG!
It's the wtf Theme song!
ROTFLMAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MuJXaVrvpXEXX
I dont care how queer wtf is, that's funny!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#70812 Dec 31, 2012
Republican Corruption wrote:
Bush sent $12 bn in cash to Iraq and watched it vanish!!!!
The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.
The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.
In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tons, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.
Still doesn't compare to just one of Obama's so-called stimulous and shovel ready green jobs in which Obama gave over $90 billion and everyone of the so-called green jobs failed and went belly up.Remember, the company in Michigan given millions to make special batteries for Obama's cars which run on batteries....not one was made. The workers were being paid to play games, surf the computers, sleep, etc.

This is just one of Obama's efforts to bankrupt America.

I don't like some of the things Bush did but Obama is quadrupled the evil between the two.
A dead wtf is a good one

Jonesborough, TN

#70813 Dec 31, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I said cut off Israel Stupid.
I got a better idea, cut off your balls and stick them in your mouth!

LMFAO
LMFAO
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#70814 Dec 31, 2012
Syl wrote:
Ok everybody. Lets include Hillary in our prayers tonight. She has been hospitalized for a "blood clot" formed from her "concussion ", and being treated with anti coagulants.
I bet her memory will be compromised and will never be able to testify about Benghazi. Poor dear.
Now you listen here.(imitating my grandmother).

The clot was accidently found on her ROUTINE exam on SUNDAY.

Who does routine procedures on Sunday. My doctor has always stated when I needed an exam, "we will schedule you Monday morning".

Why is Hillary being a coward? I know, I know....she is one.
democrat crooks

Glasgow, KY

#70815 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
I "get" that you have a hard time differentiating between facts and opinions yourself. The only person on here right now that's TRYING (and emphasize "TRYING" profusely) to "make fun" of me is you... and you are doing quite a pathetic job at it. But knock yourself out. I can play this game all day if you'd like.
RUHROH! Somebody has their little panties in a wad. Who hit that nerve and made you cry? Poor little fella! Group hug for the Topix Twins million and wtf.
Mu-hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70816 Dec 31, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Most meth labs are in the country... which is generally republican territory. PS: The meth trade is an unregulated, free-market enterprise. Being conservative, you should use it's success as a case in point for deregulation.
you couldn't tell the truth if someone paid you to, thats because most welfare slobs like you are paid to BAAAAAAAA, methheads are democraps, thats their lifestyle, mindstyle = lifestyle, don't see any repubs with oblamer phones, don't see repubs sending money to mooslum brotherhood, you libotards are traitors, you know you are traitors, but you are too stupid to do anything about it,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70817 Dec 31, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doesn't compare to just one of Obama's so-called stimulous and shovel ready green jobs in which Obama gave over $90 billion and everyone of the so-called green jobs failed and went belly up.Remember, the company in Michigan given millions to make special batteries for Obama's cars which run on batteries....not one was made. The workers were being paid to play games, surf the computers, sleep, etc.
This is just one of Obama's efforts to bankrupt America.
I don't like some of the things Bush did but Obama is quadrupled the evil between the two.
oblamer spent a trillion $ and watched it vanish, right into his supporters bank accounts, right into Solyndra - then the executives claimed the 5th amendment,

libotard traitors have destroyed this country and they don't care, well guess what, middle class no longer care about you libotards,

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70818 Dec 31, 2012
You can tell by the way the judgement icons play out and the amount of hate-spewing regulars posting on Topix that there are more out-of-work republicans than democrats. Yet the republicans want to get rid of "entitlement" programs. How are these poor fellows going to eat? I wonder about that. Shoot yourselves in the foot much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail employee works at Advocate 6 min INquiring minds 3
who will you vote for as jailer 14 min What has she done 38
county equipment 21 min taxpayer 1
HeShe backing warren for judge 25 min voter 4
Who will you vote for as Judge Executive ? 41 min voter 8
Leah Warren Logan (Dec '10) 43 min guess what 29
We need Mike Warren 1 hr Road Worker 18
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs