'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Here now

Owensboro, KY

#70691 Dec 30, 2012
Wow
Syl

Ashland, KY

#70692 Dec 30, 2012
Ok everybody. Lets include Hillary in our prayers tonight. She has been hospitalized for a "blood clot" formed from her "concussion ", and being treated with anti coagulants.
I bet her memory will be compromised and will never be able to testify about Benghazi. Poor dear.

“A PROUD”

Since: Dec 12

Kentuckian

#70693 Dec 30, 2012
Republican Corruption wrote:
Bush sent $12 bn in cash to Iraq and watched it vanish!!!!
The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.
The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.
In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tons, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.
BDR
Quillon

Hyden, KY

#70694 Dec 30, 2012
They have a lot o common sense but they forget all about the American people when those lobbyist come around with so much cash$$$$$ We are all up the creek without a paddle!
Republican Corruption

Martin, TN

#70695 Dec 30, 2012

Since the New Deal, Republicans have been on the wrong side of every issue of concern to ordinary Americans; Social Security, the war in Vietnam, equal rights, civil liberties, church- state separation, consumer issues, public education, reproductive freedom, national health care, labor issues, gun policy, campaign-finance reform, the environment
and tax fairness. No political party could remain so consistently wrong by accident.
The only rational conclusion is that, despite their cynical "family values" propaganda, the Republican Party is a criminal conspiracy to betray the interests of the American people
in favor of plutocratic and corporate interests, and absolutist religious groups.

Why? Because they're evil GOP bastards!

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70696 Dec 30, 2012
Republican Corruption wrote:
Since the New Deal, Republicans have been on the wrong side of every issue of concern to ordinary Americans; Social Security, the war in Vietnam, equal rights, civil liberties, church- state separation, consumer issues, public education, reproductive freedom, national health care, labor issues, gun policy, campaign-finance reform, the environment
and tax fairness. No political party could remain so consistently wrong by accident.
The only rational conclusion is that, despite their cynical "family values" propaganda, the Republican Party is a criminal conspiracy to betray the interests of the American people
in favor of plutocratic and corporate interests, and absolutist religious groups.
Why? Because they're evil GOP bastards!
did you have words before you fell out with em
link

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70698 Dec 30, 2012
WHAT wrote:
Thats all these liberals have. FOX NEWS GEORGE W. They will not admit they put the worst president in office since Carter. Another great dem....SMH.
Are you ever going to admit what sh*tty presidents Reagan and the Bushs were? It's Reaganomics that are largely responsible for the ever-growing economic divide in America. You know... "trickle-down" economics. The plan that was based on the ridiculous notion that if you give rich people more money, they will happily share the prosperity. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Then Reagan closed our national mental health system (after doing it in California). He then went on to explode government spending for defense contractors while gutting as much social spending as he could get away with. Reagan was AT BEST a corporate puppet to the core. Then you have Bush Sr... the republican equivalent to Carter... useless. Did absolutely nothing. Didn't even finish what he started in Iraq. And we don't need to rehash Bush Jr's failures. We could be up all night on that one. He basically expanded on Reagan's whole plan. I'm glad Reagan died not even being able to control his own bowel movements. It was poetic justice for the "personal responsibility" icon.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70699 Dec 30, 2012
Death of Tea Party appears exaggerated, members in House appear to hold key fiscal vote

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/29/de...

Reid:'Significant distance' between sides as fiscal talks stall, carry into Monday

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/30/co...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#70700 Dec 30, 2012
I don't think republicans are evil. I just think that they are greedy and selfish and don't care about the needy, the homeless, the environment, equal rights or anything of that nature. I find it ironic because most of them claim to be Christian and in my opinion their priorities are not in line with what Jesus taught. They also seem to be paranoid, conspiracy theorists who think that their government is out to get them. It really annoys me because we are blessed to live in a democracy with checks and balances and leaders that we elect and their paranoia just makes them look like ungrateful idiots with no faith in America.

Since: Dec 11

#70701 Dec 30, 2012
OneHundredMillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ever going to admit what sh*tty presidents Reagan and the Bushs were? It's Reaganomics that are largely responsible for the ever-growing economic divide in America. You know... "trickle-down" economics. The plan that was based on the ridiculous notion that if you give rich people more money, they will happily share the prosperity. That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Then Reagan closed our national mental health system (after doing it in California). He then went on to explode government spending for defense contractors while gutting as much social spending as he could get away with. Reagan was AT BEST a corporate puppet to the core. Then you have Bush Sr... the republican equivalent to Carter... useless. Did absolutely nothing. Didn't even finish what he started in Iraq. And we don't need to rehash Bush Jr's failures. We could be up all night on that one. He basically expanded on Reagan's whole plan. I'm glad Reagan died not even being able to control his own bowel movements. It was poetic justice for the "personal responsibility" icon.
I have to throw a BULL$#IT FLAG on that play!

It was Reagan who brought America's capitalist economy roaring back to life, ending energy price controls, slashing income tax rates by 25% and dramatically reducing tax rates on capital gains.
But it's a fact. As the nonpartisan National Bureau of Economic Research once declared, we lived in the "longest sustained period of prosperity in the 20th century" from 1982 to 1999 — one big boom, the NBER said, set off by Reagan.
President George H.W. Bush's four years included some mistakes and questionable moves — a record rise in regulations, for one, and the infamous breaking of his "no new taxes" pledge that, after 1991's mild recession, handed the 1992 election to Bill Clinton.
President Clinton won largely because he promised change. He had also promised a middle-class tax cut, among other things.
But his popularity plunged when, instead of cutting taxes, he raised them by a record amount. That tax hike contributed to one of the slowest economic recoveries from a recession since WWII

Clinton signed into law a tax bill produced by the Republican Congress to cut capital gains tax rates. The result was the record boom of 1997 to 2000, the result of which was an unprecedented expansion of wealth.
Bill Clinton’s Democratic party kicked and screamed every day of how Republicans were going to throw old people over cliffs and starve Americans with welfare reform…didn’t happen! Now when people mention Clinton they credit HIM with things done by REPUBLICANS!
Democrats must have a Kaleidoscope view of history…and that’s the most polite analogy I have to share!

Since: Dec 11

#70702 Dec 30, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
I don't think republicans are evil. I just think that they are greedy and selfish and don't care about the needy, the homeless, the environment, equal rights or anything of that nature. I find it ironic because most of them claim to be Christian and in my opinion their priorities are not in line with what Jesus taught. They also seem to be paranoid, conspiracy theorists who think that their government is out to get them. It really annoys me because we are blessed to live in a democracy with checks and balances and leaders that we elect and their paranoia just makes them look like ungrateful idiots with no faith in America.
..."not in line with what Jesus taught"? I suppose Abortion and Same Sex Marriage is?
Tell me how it is that you "think" democrats are closer to the teachings of Jesus? Who is fighting for School Prayer? Who is fighting for "Ten Commandments" displayed at courthouses?
Who battles for Gay rights? Who wrongly asserts that "separation of church and state" are a constitutional guarantee?

Gets your FACTS right...before trying to twist them to your own argument!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#70704 Dec 30, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
..."not in line with what Jesus taught"? I suppose Abortion and Same Sex Marriage is?
Tell me how it is that you "think" democrats are closer to the teachings of Jesus? Who is fighting for School Prayer? Who is fighting for "Ten Commandments" displayed at courthouses?
Who battles for Gay rights? Who wrongly asserts that "separation of church and state" are a constitutional guarantee?
I'd say.....Dick Cheney supports gay rights (gay marriage)

I'd say.....Laura Bush, Barbara Bush & Condoleezza Rice supports a womans right to choose (abortion)

And nowhere in the Bible does it speak about prayer in school or where to display the ten commandments!
Cover Up

Jackson, KY

#70705 Dec 30, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
So what! how many trillions has the democraps spent buying votes from sheeple,
Not half as many as the Repukes have spent on Defense?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70706 Dec 30, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Who bombed the shit our of Iraq stupid ?

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70707 Dec 30, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say.....Dick Cheney supports gay rights (gay marriage)
I'd say.....Laura Bush, Barbara Bush & Condoleezza Rice supports a womans right to choose (abortion)
And nowhere in the Bible does it speak about prayer in school or where to display the ten commandments!
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
[Proverbs 22:6]

Bring him up virtuously, and he shall so continue.
The Holy Bible for Christianity
wyf

Jackson, KY

#70708 Dec 30, 2012
The President Fails DAILY wrote:
<quoted text>
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
[Proverbs 22:6]
Bring him up virtuously, and he shall so continue.
The Holy Bible for Christianity
Very stupid on your part stupid.

Lmfao

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70709 Dec 30, 2012
wyf wrote:
<quoted text>Very stupid on your part stupid.
Lmfao
you wouldn't know stupid if you looked it in the face.
you see it every time you look in a mirror and don't recognize it.
everybody

Glasgow, KY

#70710 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who bombed the shit our of Iraq stupid ?
I'll be so glad when you finally find your village, idiot.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70711 Dec 30, 2012
Navarrette: Scholarships for illegal immigrants
Full story: Ventura County Star
Not unlike the rest of the country, the Golden State can't decide whether it wants to make life comfortable for the undocumented or make them so unhappy that it runs them off.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TPUAQ7D6GARAR83 ...

And you morons blame it on republicans.
California is a blue state you say.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70712 Dec 30, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 8 min fair 6
Family Court Judge 10 min Voter 46
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 11 min Character 10
who will you vote for as jailer 19 min No offense 18
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 1 hr Peter Pan 9
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Zwiebel 3,567
Place to rent in Barbourville 1 hr Tsm 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs