'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
wyf

Jackson, KY

#70708 Dec 30, 2012
The President Fails DAILY wrote:
<quoted text>
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
[Proverbs 22:6]
Bring him up virtuously, and he shall so continue.
The Holy Bible for Christianity
Very stupid on your part stupid.

Lmfao

“A PROUD”

Since: Dec 12

Kentuckian

#70709 Dec 30, 2012
wyf wrote:
<quoted text>Very stupid on your part stupid.
Lmfao
you wouldn't know stupid if you looked it in the face.
you see it every time you look in a mirror and don't recognize it.
everybody

Glasgow, KY

#70710 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who bombed the shit our of Iraq stupid ?
I'll be so glad when you finally find your village, idiot.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70711 Dec 30, 2012
Navarrette: Scholarships for illegal immigrants
Full story: Ventura County Star
Not unlike the rest of the country, the Golden State can't decide whether it wants to make life comfortable for the undocumented or make them so unhappy that it runs them off.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TPUAQ7D6GARAR83 ...

And you morons blame it on republicans.
California is a blue state you say.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70712 Dec 30, 2012
wyf

Jackson, KY

#70714 Dec 30, 2012
everybody wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be so glad when you finally find your village, idiot.
It is Glasgow stupid..

Lmfao

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70715 Dec 30, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
Good post Ari........and now Obama claims immigration reform is at the top of his list. Aren't there more important issues than immigration issues as one at the top of the list. What we don't need is 10-20-30 more million people to deal with competing for jobs while still out of work Americans are struggling to find employment.
When Obama halted deportation of students brought here illegally as children, he garnered 71% of the Hispanic vote. Now they are in a "you owe me" frame of mind and want him to act immediately on these issues of concern to them. More people on stamps, subsidized housing and healthcare! Who is going to take care of all this? Along with what you said, "sending billions overseas."
Does anybody in that Chamber on the Hill ever use common sense?

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70716 Dec 30, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Ah my little senorita...a time for being a gentleman,when household activities are abound and guest are arriving for dinner..but later when the two lovers meet alone somewhere under
the Mexican moon...then the gentleman turns into a lover!
It is the way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70717 Dec 30, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH ???
TO myself ...
S~L~O~W on the update !!!...
Was busy with "shootings in Chi-town" ... tho ...
And some of my posts are missing TOO!
Leo
Thank your lucky stars and count your blessings: you have friends who are there for youin both good times and bad.[:)] The Cancer Moon shines on shared dreams today. Thanks to your positive energy, you are able to realize anything you put your mind to. Take those souls with you who are too timid to do it for themselves. The evening hours favor group activities rather than solitude.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70718 Dec 30, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
Say Goodbye
TO
"Ruby Tuesday"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7TnTx0vscE0XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well

Greenup, KY

#70719 Dec 30, 2012
Why's that

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70720 Dec 30, 2012

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70721 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who bombed the shit our of Iraq stupid ?
Fact

Greensburg, KY

#70722 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=R12H8QWnwvEXX
You are a miserable little coward, stop watching faux news and shut the hell up you pathetic inbred moron.

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70724 Dec 31, 2012
Fact wrote:
<quoted text> You are a miserable little coward, stop watching faux news and shut the hell up you pathetic inbred moron.
1forU

Cave City, KY

#70725 Dec 31, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nPfK_JnMA3IXX
If a sewer line starts spewing sh!t, people remove it and fix it.To bad your not a sewer line instead of a azz spewing sh!t!

“A PROUD”

Kentuckian

#70726 Dec 31, 2012
1forU wrote:
<quoted text>If a sewer line starts spewing sh!t, people remove it and fix it.To bad your not a sewer line instead of a azz spewing sh!t!
1 Timothy 4:2 (Geneva)
(2) Speaking lies in (b) hypocrisy; having their (c) conscience seared with a hot iron;
(2) Even though heretics pretend holiness ever so much, yet they have no conscience.

(b) For they will as it were practise the art of disguised persons and players, so that we may not think they will lie lurking in some one corner or keep any resemblance of being shameful.

(c) Whose conscience became so hard, that there grew a callous over it, and so became to have a canker in it, and now at length required by very necessity to be burned with a hot iron.
1forU

Cave City, KY

#70727 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
(2) Speaking lies in (b) hypocrisy; having their (c) conscience seared with a hot iron;
(2) Even though heretics pretend holiness ever so much, yet they have no conscience.
(b) For they will as it were practise the art of disguised persons and players, so that we may not think they will lie lurking in some one corner or keep any resemblance of being shameful.
(c) Whose conscience became so hard, that there grew a callous over it, and so became to have a canker in it, and now at length required by very necessity to be burned with a hot iron.
I rest my case using your post as proof!!!
1forU

Cave City, KY

#70728 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>
And as a side bar:Declare you be named "One who spews sh!t Daily"
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70729 Dec 31, 2012
More proof that demolibs are traitors, their blamer in chief sends jets and tanks to the muslim brotherhood, covers up Benghazi, and now al Qaeda is offering bounty on U.S. soldiers and our ambassador, wonder where they are getting the money from! And oblamers sheeple are covering up for him,

Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) said it was offering 3 kilograms (more than 105 ounces) of gold for the killing of Ambassador Gerald Feierstein, the U.S. ambassador based in Sanaa, the U.S.-based SITE Intelligence Group said, citing an audio released by militants.

AQAP also offered to pay 5 million rials ($23,350) to anyone who kills any American soldier in Yemen, it said.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/31...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KCHS Baseball player bullying students Exposed 11 min Bad genes 5
Explosion in Flatlick? 17 min uneedhelp 5
teacher in question 20 min justice 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min The Vaccinator 135,116
Kim bingham 29 min lol 5
Lori miracle 42 min thoughts on u 5
Kim bingham 49 min lol 2
sabrina kagin spicer warrenn baker corey 2 hr woman 50
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]