'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,101 - 64,120 of 150,051 Comments Last updated 31 min ago

“for we are many”

Since: Dec 12

U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70603
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

sloopy21 wrote:
Budget struggle raising anxiety for health care
Confused about the federal budget struggle? So are doctors, hospital administrators and other medical professionals who serve the 100 million Americans covered by Medicare and Medicaid.
http://www.sfgate.com/news/politics/article/B...
Over & OUT!


1st only ?

“for we are many”

Since: Dec 12

U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70604
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

kathy wrote:
do u remember obamas WAR ON COAL...and did u know his confidant lisa jackson of the EPA was forced to resign after our w va attorney for coal discovered her alias e mail account.....here is the real story that the press wont admit.....her alias was richard windsor.....just type in richard windsor on either google or yahoo search.....it is now a porn site that still has one photo of michelle obama...barrak used to be on it along with lisa....newsmax fox uk daily mail and others have the story now
We already knew, that's why she was outed!

There will be more to follow!
The $#IT is soooooo deep you will need hip waders!
poop

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70605
Dec 29, 2012
 
Kentucky Senate Debate
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70606
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FBI informant wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition of ANARCHIST
1
: a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power
2
: a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy; especially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order
Sounds like all you folks are trying to form a rebellion of some sorts! I got news for you! The authorities are keeping an eye on you!
Al-Qaeda is not our only enemy.....nutty folks and their weapons are what is know as home-grown terrorists!
American Lady and her friends beware what you preach!!! We are a democracy and the majority rule....not the minority!!!
FBI informant are you? Well you just described me to a tee there MR. Snicth! I remember another bunch that I admire that formed a rebellion of some sorts, and had quite a time of it, they were said to be nutty folks, and they did have weapons, the year was 1776! So you just go on and snicth there and remember in your tiny little mind, that I couldnt care less! You are a disgrace to TN and America you government sucking lowlife!
What

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70607
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
5'9" Long & LEAN :)
Wanna "try" me ???
YEA!!!!

Sounds pretty HOTT...

MWAH!!!!
Ben

Eilsleben, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70608
Dec 30, 2012
 
this Rand Paul is good politician too. He should be supported and be nominated as presidential candidate.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70609
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ftw wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI informant are you? Well you just described me to a tee there MR. Snicth! I remember another bunch that I admire that formed a rebellion of some sorts, and had quite a time of it, they were said to be nutty folks, and they did have weapons, the year was 1776! So you just go on and snicth there and remember in your tiny little mind, that I couldnt care less! You are a disgrace to TN and America you government sucking lowlife!
Grow some teeth you dodgeball teacher and pretend player.

Lmfao
What

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70610
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

FBI informant wrote:

American Lady and her friends beware what you preach!!! We are a democracy and the majority rule....not the minority!!!

Really???

I thought Obama was Black..
What

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70611
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ben wrote:
this Rand Paul is good politician too. He should be supported and be nominated as presidential candidate.
Why,So he can be ignored just like they did his daddy..

By the way I still think Ron Paul would have been the best choice for American Citizens period..

He's not a Showboat..
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70612
Dec 30, 2012
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
You can't. It's already played out just as he says, and he has the documentation to prove it.
THIS WHAT I THOUGH WAS GOING ON. IT'S THE REASON FOR ALL THE STUPID COVER UP LIES THEY TOLD. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHY IS HE DOING THIS .
WHY IS HE SUPPLYING GUNS TO THESE COUNTRIES AND WHATS HE GETTING READY FOR? I WOULD LOVE TO E-MAIL THIS TO OTHERS,BUT IT WON'T GIVE ME THAT OPTION.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70613
Dec 30, 2012
 
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS WHAT I THOUGH WAS GOING ON. IT'S THE REASON FOR ALL THE STUPID COVER UP LIES THEY TOLD. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHY IS HE DOING THIS .
WHY IS HE SUPPLYING GUNS TO THESE COUNTRIES AND WHATS HE GETTING READY FOR? I WOULD LOVE TO E-MAIL THIS TO OTHERS,BUT IT WON'T GIVE ME THAT OPTION.
You silly pos always believing the right wing nut talking points.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70614
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Todays Example
How the Lame Stream Media cover for Obama

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/...

Suddenly we are supposed to believe immigration takes front over the Fiscal Solvency of America?
...and Gun Control?
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70615
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Todays Example
How the Lame Stream Media cover for Obama
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/...
Suddenly we are supposed to believe immigration takes front over the Fiscal Solvency of America?
...and Gun Control?
You watch Faux you low IQ brainwashed twerp.
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70616
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some teeth you dodgeball teacher and pretend player.
Lmfao
You still hideing from Ari and AL wtf? Coward,chickenshit, homq

LMFAO
LMFAO
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70617
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

i cant wait til the mezzigans and blacks are the majority so us white folk can sit back draw a check and complain about anything and everything , we can even blame them for our failures yep its gonna be a joyride, i cant wait til tyhe gubment forces everybody to give white folk some of that affirmative action, contracts without qualification, admittance to college without meeting the requirements its gonna be great folks
WHAT

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70618
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Thats all these liberals have. FOX NEWS GEORGE W. They will not admit they put the worst president in office since Carter. Another great dem....SMH.
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70619
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some teeth you dodgeball teacher and pretend player.
Lmfao
GROW SOME TEETH ?????
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70620
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Fingerprinting, registration, baning and licensing!!!
"Uncle Joe Biden", has a plan!!! E-I-E-I-O!!!
Uncle Joe, do you remember that there thingy about horses and water?
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70621
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

ftw wrote:
<quoted text>
You still hideing from Ari and AL wtf? Coward,chickenshit, homq
LMFAO
LMFAO
Not hiding from anything you ignorant TN trash.

You must be a "homq".

Lmfao
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70622
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly pos always believing the right wing nut talking points.
You are a little dried up piece of shit bastard . Go suck something.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D Boone Days 1 hr Hey 2
Missy Lake 3 hr Question 1
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 5 hr yea right 6
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Jealous Person 3,474
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Curious 130,287
Charmaine 7 hr Shameless 1
Lesb or Bi 7 hr Looking 1

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••