'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,204)

Showing posts 64,061 - 64,080 of139,054
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Feinstein wants to finger print every gun owner.

Is she this much of a wacko. She would need a data
base that would take years to build and more tax payer's money to pay for all the libs who own guns.

Here is the deal, I have to offer her, we as citizens who honor the Constitution and obey laws will give up our weapons if the liberals, the politicians with armed body guards and owner of weapons give up their weapons first.

Here is the scoop, we do a liberal policy action and after receiving their weapons before we give up ours calmly say....sucker.
fiddle_ stix

Salt Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

FBI informant wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition of ANARCHIST
: a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power
: a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy; especially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order
Sounds like all you folks are trying to form a rebellion of some sorts! I got news for you! The authorities are keeping an eye on you!
Al-Qaeda is not our only enemy.....nutty folks and their weapons are what is know as home-grown terrorists!
American Lady and her friends beware what you preach!!! We are a democracy and the majority rule....not the minority!!!
FYI civil disobedience is every AMERICANS duty when government becomes the oppressor! Only a Libtard IDIOT would confuse "Patriots" with "Anarchists"!

Would you call our Founding Fathers "Anarchist's"?

YOU cannot silence Americans with threats like "YOU ARE BEING WATCHED"...only some retarded ass Dimocrat would talk that shit!

FREE SPEECH KEEPS us FREE!

F#@k YOU and the horse you rode in on!

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

If a man wishes to rid himself of a feeling of unbearable oppression, he may have to take hashish.”
white boy

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

i think its time to bring back slavery, too many freeloaders living off the producers in this society, we are tired of us living in finanical bondage so make the freeloaders work for a living or go hungry,it is time to rebel and stop paying welfare, work or starve,
white boy

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass, they predicted McCain would win and they predicted Romney would win.
Now who is brain dead you low IQ Faux lover.
Lmfao
you are extremely stupid, everyone knows obama and the democrats stole the election, ACORN, SEIU, black panther pigs, there is a racist traitor in the white house, now its the black house,
white boy

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaa, right-wing this and right-wing that! Just your opinion. Right-wing hate talk? Really? No, seriously??? Did you miss the crazy democrat POS politician who stood up and planted the seed that republican politicians are holding a gun to their kids heads and holding them hostage? Not a word of it is true, but hey, when has the truth ever stopped you idiots from claiming outrageous crap about republicans? Did you miss the news report about the democrats who tried so very hard but was so very unsuccessful in attempting to paint the Tea Party members as racist and haters? What about Maxine Waters? She told her audience of morons that the Tea Party members could all go to hell and she was gonna help them get there. Was that a threat or just a democrat politicians promise to the people of the USA?
You are an idiot. A moron. An imbecile. I don't know why I bother to attempt to school you other than I am feeling more charitable during the Christmas season.
time to bring back slavery!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The rest of 'em ...
Pisces
Knowledge is just another tool: it isn't the actual goal in itself. Looking out for others is as important as watching out for yourself right now. Your legendary people skills are crucial, when the feelings of a loved one are involved. Be prepared to do a lot of explaining this evening if you want to restore harmony within the group.
Aquarius
Before you start blaming other people for your misfortune, consider the circumstances. Although the outcome wasn't what you wanted, there was probably no way to avoid it. Keep your own nose clean, in case some equally confused person accuses you. By tomorrow this will all seem like a bad dream and after all, it could be instant karma as a result of something you did yesterday...
Libra
Do you think you're up to the task that you've been assigned? With the Moon rolling through Cancer, you have a tendency to bite off more than you can chew. The chief element that stands between you and your goals is your conscience, which is a good thing. Don't be too eager to throw away that which isn't yours to sacrifice in the first place. Stick to what you know is right.
Aries
Trust others enough to let go. With the sensitive Moon in nurturing Cancer, all your old hang-ups should have virtually disappeared. Feel free to throw yourself into the arms of the world. No matter what kind of response you get, don't take no for an answer. You have every right to demand what you want, and every reason to expect that you'll get it. Warmth and desire color all your actions for the next few days.
:)
Libra, that's me......

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

white boy wrote:
i think its time to bring back slavery, too many freeloaders living off the producers in this society, we are tired of us living in finanical bondage so make the freeloaders work for a living or go hungry,it is time to rebel and stop paying welfare, work or starve,
Nobody told you to think..so try again sometime when your brain has developed with modern synapses that let you know whats right and not totally cro magnon man B/S!
Back under ground and take some stump water with you...you might
have to ponder for awhile!
W boi..........
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do all these Republicans think they should be able to have the guns of their choice? If you get an assault rifle that shoots off 30 rounds then I should be able to have one that shoots 100. Maybe I should just get a machine gun! After all....I want one and it's the gun of "my" choice!!

Naturally you had to pick one line of my post - totally ignoring the fact that President Clinton felt the need for school officials to have some sort of weapon. And then you pick out "guns of their choice" and make reference to the fact that I meant something relative to a 1863 bronze 6# Civil War cannon. When I said guns of our choice, I was thinking in terms of hand guns, of which there are many to choose from if you've been in any gun shops recently.

And hopefully you understand that these small weapons ( with the right to carry ) are not given out randomly to just anyone who wants them. And if so it's not legal. I am referring to "guns of their choice" after they have passed rigid testing, rigid background checks and deserve the legal right to carry.

For those who buy guns illegally, you will always have that no matter how many laws you pass. IMO, it is the right of the citizens of this country to protect themselves from that ilk!

I don't know how to make this any clearer so you will understand.

PS: This is not just a Republican thing. Many Democrats feel the same way, FYI.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Today in America, children only go hungry because the food stamps the liberals have freely given out has like all the other policies and give aways by libs no over sight.
Mothers and their live-ins have been selling the food stamps for drugs, so, the children go hungry. In Shelbyville, they have a back pack projects which gives back packs to children filled with non perishable and no cooking needed food for the weekends. The children get free breakfast and lunch at school during the weekdays but nothing during the weekend. This tax payer project is in additional to the food stamps given to baby mom because the baby mom......sells the food stamps.
This is one reason America is broke.
We as true Americans have been lied to, stolen from and led by corruption.
That goes on big time in Grayson. People are upset because they see gro carts full of soda instead of food items for kids, if there is food, it's junk food or something that doesn't have to be cooked.
They say the soda is being sold cheap to
some small business's.

Sometimes there is food in the carts that needs cooking, steaks and high priced food items that I can't afford often.
It's really not fair to the rest of us that do work, but have to support this kind of unfairness.
I know there some people that really do need food stamps and other help. That's fine, and right thing to do. But there to many spongers out there that won't work.
white boy

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody told you to think..so try again sometime when your brain has developed with modern synapses that let you know whats right and not totally cro magnon man B/S!
W boi..........
nobody told you to respond either racist pig, you democrats have destroyed everything, you brought this on yourself, now there are many who are not going to put up with it anymnore, obama has shown what he and his criminals are all about,

start a petition to bring back slavery for freeloaders, the fact that percentage wise most are minority should have nothing to do with it, and when they cry racism, make them work harder for being so ignorant,
white boy

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

http://kkk.bz/
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
time to bring back slavery!
Where have you been? The middle class is in slavery.The government has us there and just wait a year or so and it will quite evident to everybody.
white boy

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? The middle class is in slavery.The government has us there and just wait a year or so and it will quite evident to everybody.
thats what I'm saying, its time to turn the tables,
white boy

Williamston, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody told you to think..so try again sometime when your brain has developed with modern synapses that let you know whats right and not totally cro magnon man B/S!
W boi..........
why dont you make me you freeloading pig, the whites will uprise again, its coming,

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does thy FEEL ...
Sir Conquistador ???:)
Conquest...When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression”

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody told you to respond either racist pig, you democrats have destroyed everything, you brought this on yourself, now there are many who are not going to put up with it anymnore, obama has shown what he and his criminals are all about,
start a petition to bring back slavery for freeloaders, the fact that percentage wise most are minority should have nothing to do with it, and when they cry racism, make them work harder for being so ignorant,
Your rants are without form or any intellect that one could take seriously.
So get some spray paint and get back to marking underpasses and coal gons.
Be sure to take a dictionary with you as not to show so much of your ignorance>boi

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you make me you freeloading pig, the whites will uprise again, its coming,
willing to challenge and unseen enemy
how stupid of you!
You must be 15 or 16>boi
You keep calling me a freeloader...just how have you every contributed to your family or your country?>boi
share with us your heavenly exploits into the good giving nature
God has blessed you with>boi

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep "your" fantasies to yourself !!!
I do NOT
KiSS & TELL ...
I must have made a 'mistake'...
when I called "you" a gentleman.
This is in NO way
WHAT a "gentleman"
would do!
Ah my little senorita...a time for being a gentleman,when household activities are abound and guest are arriving for dinner..but later when the two lovers meet alone somewhere under
the Mexican moon...then the gentleman turns into a lover!
It is the way!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep "your" fantasies to yourself !!!
I do NOT
KiSS & TELL ...
I must have made a 'mistake'...
when I called "you" a gentleman.
This is in NO way
WHAT a "gentleman"
would do!

Hey AL, I think tofy is funnin' with you. Or...maybe it's the budzu/moonshine,

maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,061 - 64,080 of139,054
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
looking for free dog 58 min i know 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr do whut 123,148
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 1 hr whatever 41
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr From Boston 16,031
Daniel Bays, anyone seen him? (Jan '11) 2 hr booboo 14
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 2 hr County employee 6
Jeff's Creek Baptist Church 2 hr ok 2
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••