'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
64,061 - 64,080 of 151,191 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
white boy

Mason, MI

#70560 Dec 29, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>willing to challenge and unseen enemy
how stupid of you!
You must be 15 or 16>boi
You keep calling me a freeloader...just how have you every contributed to your family or your country?>boi
share with us your heavenly exploits into the good giving nature
God has blessed you with>boi
unseen? you are top ten stupid! you welfare food stamp slobs that wont work are obvious, you will see hungry days ahead, the whites are fed up with your freeloading, I dont even have to say come get it cuz we gonna bring it to all you lazy slobs, and your racist president and you democrats brought this on,

Bring Back Slavery! The Time Has Come!
obamaclaus

London, KY

#70561 Dec 29, 2012
i see the obozoclown is still blaming republicans for his failures as a man and as a leader, why doesnt he offer a plan thats acceptable instead of crying like a ignorant thirdgrader and yelling nobody has a plan

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#70562 Dec 29, 2012
white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
unseen? you are top ten stupid! you welfare food stamp slobs that wont work are obvious, you will see hungry days ahead, the whites are fed up with your freeloading, I dont even have to say come get it cuz we gonna bring it to all you lazy slobs, and your racist president and you democrats brought this on,
Bring Back Slavery! The Time Has Come!
You missed the boat kid your times is over!
Better burn all that Nazi propaganda..get out and find
a real job.
You see I draw A meager pension after 30 years of service and have a fluffy little401K to play with now and again.Trucks paid for House is paid off. I can piss off my back porch and howl at the moon.
What can you do? bitch and complain so sad>boi grow-up kid!
bet you've not planned that far ahead have you boi..course not!
It's because you're stupid!
"SOMEDAY YOU MIGHT MAKE A MAN RIGHT NOW YOU'RE A HOPELESS LITTLE BOI"
white boy

Mason, MI

#70564 Dec 29, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the boat kid your times is over!
a real job.
You see I draw A meager pension after 30 years of service and have a fluffy little401K to play with now and again.Trucks paid for House is paid off. I can piss off my back porch and howl at the moon.
tax dollars paid for everything you have, boi, you welfare pigs are the first to go without, you dont have a pot to piss in, you dont own a thing someone else cant take away from you, your false confidence is your weakness, trash,

Brush mountain Ky

#70567 Dec 29, 2012
white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
tax dollars paid for everything you have, boi, you welfare pigs are the first to go without, you dont have a pot to piss in, you dont own a thing someone else cant take away from you, your false confidence is your weakness, trash,
Know yourself well. I see where your anger and hate comes from.
Good luck kid it's goin' to take some determination but you'll make it!
tofy
white boy

Mason, MI

#70568 Dec 29, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the boat kid your times is over!
a real job.
your 401k aint worth squat, obama is gonna confiscate whats left after the market crash eats first, you got nothin, no brains, no way to survive in 2013, just a lot of hot air and a big mouth, you think the black panther brothers are gonna save you, haa, good luck obama pig, too many real amiercan groups are gonna take their place and fix what the racist pigs in washington cant

Brush mountain Ky

#70569 Dec 29, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "snowing" where I'm at ...
Wilderness Survival: Know Your Distress Signals
Do "you" know how to "build" a Fire?
http://artofmanliness.com/2011/05/23/wilderne...
I can build a fire....but who says we'll
be in distress???come on now...

Brush mountain Ky

#70570 Dec 29, 2012
bbl
white boy

Mason, MI

#70571 Dec 29, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
i see the obozoclown is still blaming republicans for his failures as a man and as a leader, why doesnt he offer a plan thats acceptable instead of crying like a ignorant thirdgrader and yelling nobody has a plan
what do you expect from a banana eating monkey

Since: Dec 11

#70572 Dec 29, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I can build a fire....but who says we'll
be in distress???come on now...
Economic Terrorism...we were in good shape first time.
Right now...we are ripe for the picking, don't think they will pass the best opportunity in decades!
...and did Obama lessen their resolve?

How about that Muslim brotherhood alliance? now that they have friends in the Whitehouse!
Jay

Paris, TN

#70573 Dec 29, 2012
It looks to me like you can't go around telling Americans you're going to take something away from them. Especially when it's protected by the Constitution.

And you think we HAD problems?

Obama Gun Ban Demand Triggers Record Sales!
December 29, 2012

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-gun-ba...

Brush mountain Ky

#70574 Dec 29, 2012
white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
your 401k aint worth squat, obama is gonna confiscate whats left after the market crash eats first, you got nothin, no brains, no way to survive in 2013, just a lot of hot air and a big mouth, you think the black panther brothers are gonna save you, haa, good luck obama pig, too many real amiercan groups are gonna take their place and fix what the racist pigs in washington cant
My suggestion to you boi is to read some history and find out what happens to backward thinking lamebrains such as you.
You Lose!
Good Grief!
Now go back to playing tour of duty! soldier boi!

“Can we own everything?”

Since: Dec 12

Santa Cruz, CA

#70576 Dec 29, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>It's not just Repubs that believe in gun rights. Not wise to paint like the Repubs do with a wide brush. The belief I have on weapon types is that our cilivsn police are just that. Civilians. Civilians On Patrol Service (COPS). I have every Right to have any type "gun" they are allowed. After all in my home or on my land I am a COP.
I could not agree more.
white boy

Mason, MI

#70577 Dec 29, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>My suggestion to you boi is to read some history and find out what happens to backward thinking lamebrains such as you.
You Lose!
Good Grief!
Now go back to playing tour of duty! soldier boi!
keep thinking that way, it will be a big fall for you welfare slobs, it has already started,

Brush mountain Ky

#70578 Dec 29, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here "I" come Baby :)
I'm in 'distress'...
``````````
Can you 'light' mine ??? ;0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HUm15jxuMvMXX
Oh! went Doors on me!
:o wooweee..........
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#70580 Dec 29, 2012
white boy wrote:
<quoted text>
keep thinking that way, it will be a big fall for you welfare slobs, it has already started,
You know the worst school disaster in US history occurred in Bath, MI. 38 killed in a school bombing by a white guy that talked the same shit as you do. I figured all your kind was gone from there by now.

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70582 Dec 29, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally you had to pick one line of my post - totally ignoring the fact that President Clinton felt the need for school officials to have some sort of weapon. And then you pick out "guns of their choice" and make reference to the fact that I meant something relative to a 1863 bronze 6# Civil War cannon. When I said guns of our choice, I was thinking in terms of hand guns, of which there are many to choose from if you've been in any gun shops recently.
And hopefully you understand that these small weapons ( with the right to carry ) are not given out randomly to just anyone who wants them. And if so it's not legal. I am referring to "guns of their choice" after they have passed rigid testing, rigid background checks and deserve the legal right to carry.
For those who buy guns illegally, you will always have that no matter how many laws you pass. IMO, it is the right of the citizens of this country to protect themselves from that ilk!
I don't know how to make this any clearer so you will understand.
PS: This is not just a Republican thing. Many Democrats feel the same way, FYI.
You're absolutely right in my opinion. I am not a hard-core liberal by any stretch, but I'll admit to being left-leaning. I firmly believe in the right to bear arms for many of the same reasons your average right-winger does. A: We have a right to protect ourselves (especially our homes). How does that old saying go? "When seconds count, the police are MINUTES away". And B: I don't trust the government any more than a lot of the so-called "paranoid right-wing nuts". In recent times, I've seen our rights dwindle more and more (over the last 30 years especially). Most of the time it's under the guise of "public safety" (like the post 911 "Patriot" Act and the assault weapons ban that was based on public massacres). I do have to pose one question in regard to the public massacres though... What are WE doing as a society that is driving more and more people to these despicable acts? It seems to me like the heat has really been turned up in American society in regard to pressure to survive and succeed, yet little to nothing is really being offered in terms of coping skills for people who are buckling under this ever-increasing pressure. We live in a psychic pressure cooker, yet we have essentially NO mental health system in our country. There are mental health services available to some, but they require private insurance and are hence inaccessible to a lot of people. We live in a perfect storm for these types of outbursts. I expect to see a lot more of them as time goes on and population increases.
Chit Stain

Pikeville, KY

#70583 Dec 29, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>You know the worst school disaster in US history occurred in Bath, MI. 38 killed in a school bombing by a white guy that talked the same shit as you do. I figured all your kind was gone from there by now.
more backward arse moronic spew

“Can we own everything?”

Santa Cruz, CA

#70584 Dec 29, 2012
Actually, the better term above would have been "we live in a PSYCHOLOGICAL pressure cooker" not a "psychic" pressure cooker. My mistake.

Brush mountain Ky

#70585 Dec 29, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "that" all ya got ...???
Sad 'tofy'...
Thought you wanted to 'play'...:)
Conquistador
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gc_1LRh9ObUXX
The Conquistador says: A great lover is not a man that makes love to a thousand women but a great lover is man that makes love to one woman a thousand times!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Mitch 1,404
joann gregory 3 min Go Figure 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 130,513
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 33 min Advertisment 26,226
Flat Lick Auction 1 hr Question 8
C is for Cookie 3 hr Waldorf and Statler 1
atv drags (Nov '08) 4 hr Hannibal 25
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 5 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••