'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 213640 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

ftw

Jonesborough, TN

#70616 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some teeth you dodgeball teacher and pretend player.
Lmfao
You still hideing from Ari and AL wtf? Coward,chickenshit, homq

LMFAO
LMFAO
obamaclaus

London, KY

#70617 Dec 30, 2012
i cant wait til the mezzigans and blacks are the majority so us white folk can sit back draw a check and complain about anything and everything , we can even blame them for our failures yep its gonna be a joyride, i cant wait til tyhe gubment forces everybody to give white folk some of that affirmative action, contracts without qualification, admittance to college without meeting the requirements its gonna be great folks
WHAT

Bowling Green, KY

#70618 Dec 30, 2012
Thats all these liberals have. FOX NEWS GEORGE W. They will not admit they put the worst president in office since Carter. Another great dem....SMH.
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

#70619 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some teeth you dodgeball teacher and pretend player.
Lmfao
GROW SOME TEETH ?????
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#70620 Dec 30, 2012
Fingerprinting, registration, baning and licensing!!!
"Uncle Joe Biden", has a plan!!! E-I-E-I-O!!!
Uncle Joe, do you remember that there thingy about horses and water?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70621 Dec 30, 2012
ftw wrote:
<quoted text>
You still hideing from Ari and AL wtf? Coward,chickenshit, homq
LMFAO
LMFAO
Not hiding from anything you ignorant TN trash.

You must be a "homq".

Lmfao
Syl

Ashland, KY

#70622 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly pos always believing the right wing nut talking points.
You are a little dried up piece of shit bastard . Go suck something.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70623 Dec 30, 2012
WHAT wrote:
Thats all these liberals have. FOX NEWS GEORGE W. They will not admit they put the worst president in office since Carter. Another great dem....SMH.
Faux is nothing but lies, unless Romney really won.

Bush is the worst President in US history:

No WMD'S

No bin Laden

911

Scooter Libby

Blackwater

Abu Ghraib

Katrina Failure

Shooter Gate

Gitmo

Cheney Office Fire

TARP

Recession

Dow 6000

Unemployment Disaster
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#70624 Dec 30, 2012
When all is said and done,it would seem the better way to force less spending would be to do nothing about the so called Fiscal Cliff and just sit back and see hor the gov`t would react.Probably the GOP will cave,but it would be great to stop the spending of both parties.Only for a short time til they got around it.

Immigration?It is important to secure our Border.It is important to act and be a sovereign nation.The reason we need to dump the U.N is the same reason we need to secure our Borders and decide for ourselves who comes into our Country.It is called patriotism AND A SOVEREIN NATION!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#70625 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You watch Faux you low IQ brainwashed twerp.
You call Fox news faux news because you are to dumb to understand what they are talking about, you M Fer
obamaclaus

London, KY

#70626 Dec 30, 2012
the endless lies are all the leftwingers have left sad isnt it folks
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#70627 Dec 30, 2012
sovereign --correction
obamaclaus

London, KY

#70628 Dec 30, 2012
whitehair the sad part is, the cuts they keep yapping about really arent cuts at all they are reductions, in the amount of spending, even if we go ove the physical cliff spending will still increase across the board by 4% thats why the kenyan wants more money, the republicans should say we agreed to sequester at your request obozo
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70629 Dec 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
When all is said and done,it would seem the better way to force less spending would be to do nothing about the so called Fiscal Cliff and just sit back and see hor the gov`t would react.Probably the GOP will cave,but it would be great to stop the spending of both parties.Only for a short time til they got around it.
Immigration?It is important to secure our Border.It is important to act and be a sovereign nation.The reason we need to dump the U.N is the same reason we need to secure our Borders and decide for ourselves who comes into our Country.It is called patriotism AND A SOVEREIN NATION!
The spending problem is defense spending stupid. Why are you so dense?

Since: Dec 11

.

#70630 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You watch Faux you low IQ brainwashed twerp.
FOX news is for people NOT Sheeple, that's why you don't watch it!
You would be able to post more than a 1.5 sentence reply.
Allow me to suggest a few user names for you:
H.R. Puffindastuff
Numbnut the Cockgoblin
WeakThinkingFool
WeeTinyFaggot
BHO Knobpolisher
DeliveriesInRear (free sign everywhere)glue one to your pink hoody!
King Ingnatowsky
SoDumbitHURTS!
pick one then register it Hell I will make you an email too!
Then PM me as to where and when I can smack your ears off that empty head!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70631 Dec 30, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You call Fox news faux news because you are to dumb to understand what they are talking about, you M Fer
So Romney won? Lmfao you silly coc sucker.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70632 Dec 30, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
the endless lies are all the leftwingers have left sad isnt it folks
Well, you forgot that we always stomp the shit out og you right wing nuts.
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

#70633 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You watch Faux you low IQ brainwashed twerp.
IQ test for wtf

1. How many States in the U.S.
A. 12
B. 52
C. 50
D. 3141

2. Between what two nations was the American Cival War fought
A. Kansas and Siting Bull
B. Poland and Outer Mongolia
C. None of the above
D. All of the above

3. Bonus Question if 12 times a dozen is 144, then how much is 1 time a dozen devided by 1
ftw

Jonesborough, TN

#70634 Dec 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The spending problem is defense spending stupid. Why are you so dense?
How much do we spend on defense wtf?
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#70635 Dec 30, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
i cant wait til the mezzigans and blacks are the majority so us white folk can sit back draw a check and complain about anything and everything , we can even blame them for our failures yep its gonna be a joyride, i cant wait til tyhe gubment forces everybody to give white folk some of that affirmative action, contracts without qualification, admittance to college without meeting the requirements its gonna be great folks
are you kidding, they will not put-up with that crap, we will be exterminated!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heard heather smith was out 5 min Single 14
Kentucky Fried Chicken (Aug '14) 12 min Listen 17
Give to the church 1 hr Eloise Dawson 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr FSM 147,244
Time is of essence 2 hr Time is of essence 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,195
Brenda Wallace 2 hr Lol 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages