'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
63,941 - 63,960 of 151,160 Comments Last updated 31 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#70414 Dec 28, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
we - as in libTARDS don't know about ...
Agenda 21
Agenda 21, Missouri, Rowland, United Nations
JEFFERSON CITY, MO (KMOX)– A resolution approved 20 years ago by the United Nations is raising concern among some that governments will begin taking property from private citizens in the name of sustainable development and one legislator is trying to make sure it doesn’t happen in Missouri.
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2012/12/10/missou...
In his final days on Fox News, Glenn Beck passionately argued that by agreeing to follow Agenda 21, the U.S. government had colluded with internationalists to undermine its own sovereignty and turn the nation into an environmental refuge where nature would take precedence over people.
In the years since President George H. W. Bush signed on to a global sustainability program in 1992, a raft of far right activists have warned shrilly of a plot to create an authoritarian one-world government. They include (from top) John Bush of Texans for Accountable Government; Tom DeWeese of the American Policy Center; Phyllis Schlafly of the Eagle Forum; and Internet television host Glenn Beck.
“Those pushing … government control on a global level have mastered the art of hiding it in plain sight, and then just dismissing it as a joke,” Beck told his viewers, holding up the 294-page document. He cautioned:“Once [internationalists] put their fangs into our communities and suck all the blood out of it, we will not be able to survive.”
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
Thank you for the copy paste, almighty knower of everything.

You are A giver.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70415 Dec 28, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
uh you is! 27/7 x 365!
lmao!
lmao!
lmao!
37/7

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Dumbass!
Syl

South Point, OH

#70416 Dec 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Well, he does have you on the run Stupid.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Hush now stupid ass.
Take your man doll and go to bed.

Location hidden

#70417 Dec 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It is not misspelling when you are too stupid to know the difference.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Perhaps the old goat cannot see his keyboard clearly. Cut him some slack. lol

Since: Dec 11

#70419 Dec 28, 2012
Remember folks B-4 election...economy was doing so damned good we should thank Obama...and all his BIG SPENDING was making things better..not worse?

http://www.moneynews.com/Outbrain/interview-e...
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#70420 Dec 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It is not misspelling when you are too stupid to know the difference.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Actually it is called a "typo" in the real world, ever been there! I see I have added another word to your vocabulary, that would bring you upto about 278!
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#70421 Dec 28, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the old goat cannot see his keyboard clearly. Cut him some slack. lol
correct! Those beer goggles get thick sometimes!

#70422 Dec 28, 2012
Dark Money for Dimocrats!http://tpmmuckraker. talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/12/ montana_dark_money.php

Location hidden

#70423 Dec 28, 2012
sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ
and TAKE
WHAT "I" want ... ;0)
Oh it's very clear that you "take things".

Do you take them whole or crush 'em up?

#70424 Dec 28, 2012
Good night y'all.
5:am comes early in these parts!

adios

Glasgow, KY

#70427 Dec 28, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's very clear that you "take things".
Do you take them whole or crush 'em up?
Or did you snort them like ILiH does? No wonder ILoveitHere loves it here...free pills, free housing, free food, free cheese, free medical, earned income refund without ever earning a dollar in her life. I'll be glad when love it here grows a pair and goes to wherever it is she really wants to be. Catch the next wave on your blowup mattress and see ya!

Location hidden

#70430 Dec 28, 2012
adios wrote:
<quoted text>
Or did you snort them like ILiH does? No wonder ILoveitHere loves it here...free pills, free housing, free food, free cheese, free medical, earned income refund without ever earning a dollar in her life. I'll be glad when love it here grows a pair and goes to wherever it is she really wants to be. Catch the next wave on your blowup mattress and see ya!
Glasgow..Glasgow.. that was my implication to AL. Snort or whole? Did you miss that? Or are you too dry to come up with your own material? You bore me Glasgow. Go milk a cow.
adios

Glasgow, KY

#70431 Dec 28, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Glasgow..Glasgow.. that was my implication to AL. Snort or whole? Did you miss that? Or are you too dry to come up with your own material? You bore me Glasgow. Go milk a cow.
You type your posts and here's what everybody sees...I know I am but what are you neener neener neener whaaa Bush Bush Bush I love me some government cheese I'm rubber and you are glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you I love sucking the government tit.

You don't bore me. I love slapping your stupid ass around in these posts. It's sooo easy yet so much fun. Have you ever made a valid point in any of your posts? Ever? No? Poor little simple one. Keep trying. You must be some kind of beat freak because you get your ass spanked by AL every day and you keep coming back for more.

Next!
Jay

Paris, TN

#70433 Dec 28, 2012
I find it interesting, all the hoopla over guns since the CT shooting ... new laws and clamping down on citizens that the libs want passed to make it difficult for citizens to own guns of their choice, but have remained silent on the fact that Clinton himself asked for 60 million for his "Cops In School" program .

Now that the NRA has proposed the same thing, libs are screeching about this calling it an insane idea.

Too bad they have such short memories.

No matter, Sheriff Joe has taken matters into his own hands in his jurisdiction and has said:

“I have the authority to mobilize private citizens and fight crime in this county,” Arpaio said.“[Politicians] are going to be talking about the guns now for years. But I have certain resources at my disposal and I'm not going to talk about it. I'm going to do it.”

“I support arming cops in the schools," Arpaio said. "If you have a cop that's armed you don't need a teacher that's armed."

It will be interesting to see what the schools across this Nation do when they reconvene in January.

Location hidden

#70434 Dec 28, 2012
adios wrote:
<quoted text>
You type your posts and here's what everybody sees...I know I am but what are you neener neener neener whaaa Bush Bush Bush I love me some government cheese I'm rubber and you are glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you I love sucking the government tit.
You don't bore me. I love slapping your stupid ass around in these posts. It's sooo easy yet so much fun. Have you ever made a valid point in any of your posts? Ever? No? Poor little simple one. Keep trying. You must be some kind of beat freak because you get your ass spanked by AL every day and you keep coming back for more.
Next!
You missed my point?
It was that you suck.

All cleared up now? Perfect.

This is what I get from your posts Glasgow. "Don't talk about my friends!" Like a 5th grader. The same recycled insults via long boring paragraph. I could write your responses for you, you're so predictable.

And let's be serious, that old bat couldn't spank me if I were tied down and she had four hands. You're both a joke.
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#70436 Dec 28, 2012
Steroids...fuff..beautiffull and bitchen....

KYMI

Lansing, MI

#70439 Dec 29, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I could tickle your fanny, you silly, falling out of chairs goose.
Maddow is not my idol but I do think she's one respectable, fact finding lady. My momma is my idol.
"two libs.. one cup"
Not really 3 haha's worth of funny.
If rachel madcow is respectable and fact finding, then the moon is made of meth and all you libs should move there,

she is the dumbest retard of all the libotard retards
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#70440 Dec 29, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
If rachel madcow is respectable and fact finding, then the moon is made of meth and all you libs should move there,
I am being as serious as I can be. Your post always sound like something a 6th or 7th grader would say. Should have gotten that GED.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#70441 Dec 29, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannity said Romney would win.......how f' cking stupid is he you dumbass pos?

Lmfao
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#70442 Dec 29, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone know why there were only 10,000 Mexicans at the Alamo?
Because back then they could only find 1 pickup truck to carry them
I rest my case. You have the mind and literary writing skills of a 12 year old.
In more simple terms you are a dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 3 min Gomer 29
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Fact 1,339
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min spaceship 130,501
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 46 min Brenda 10
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 47 min Girl 40
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 1 hr Parent 3
New club in Barbourville? 3 hr Tyler 45
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••