'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
63,841 - 63,860 of 146,284 Comments Last updated 55 min ago
Republican Hypocrisy

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Obama's not giving in to the Republicans this time. He won the election on the mandate that those making over $250,000 would pay a little more in taxes!
Hopefully, when he makes his talk in a little while, that is what he will say.

Kentucky Mitch is even talking to the President!

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
How effective are Chicago's Gun Laws?
(the strictest in America)
The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. In Chicago , there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel and that produced Obama, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, etc. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year with almost two weeks to go. So why isnít this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicago ís tough gun laws? Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesnít want to show Chicago in a bad light?
THE LIST OF MURDERED SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN 2012
18 YEARS OLD- 15
17 YEARS OLD- 16
16 YEARS OLD- 16
15 YEARS OLD- 6
14 YEARS OLD- 4
13 YEARS OLD- 2
12 YEARS OLD- 1
7 YEARS OLD- 1
6 YEARS OLD- 1
446 School Age Children Shot in Chicago so Far This Year
THE LIST OF SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN SHOT IN 2012
18 year old- 110
17 year old- 99
16 year old- 89
15 year old- 62
14 year old- 39
13 year old- 21
12 year old- 10
11 year old- 2
10 year old- 3
9 year old- 1
7 year old- 3
6 year old- 2
5 year old- 1
4 year old- 1
3 year old- 1
1 year old- 2
So why isnít this news worthy?
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.(resigned)
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25%- highest in country.
A culture of corruption that would make a Louisiana politician blush with envy.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
GRAND Slam !!!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
How effective are Chicago's Gun Laws?
(the strictest in America)
The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. Or is it because the corrupt media doesnít want to show Chicago in a bad light?

THE LIST OF MURDERED SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN 2012

So why isnít this news worthy?

The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats. <<---<<<<
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.(resigned)
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel

A culture of corruption that would make a Louisiana politician blush with envy.

Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
BURN Baby Burn !!!
"SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER" MUSIC -- "DISCO INFERNO" (LONG VERSION)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

I remember that song,Loved it..

Thanks AL haven't thought of it for a while..
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wants us in slavery and he and the elites will live like they do in Third World countries as Kenya. Obama's dad and granddad were members of the Mau Mau group that went around genociding their citizens as a way of control and end to starvation. They lived like kings in the meantime with money from American tax payers. Remember, Obama's book "Dreams of my Father"........this is the dream Obama wants, to be just like his dad.
What I find hard to fathom is the people who are out of work, verily existing, etc. who voted and supported him.
Most of the people who voted for Obama that was out of work were people who did not want to work anyway and illegals that wish to live here for free at American tax payers expense. Wasn't it something like 30 million illegals? Then figure in voter fraud . Remember the Obama administration didn't want illegals to have to show voter ID, and remember all the voting machines that changed votes from Romney to Obama right in front of your eyes. That's how he won the election.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BURN Baby Burn !!!
"SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER" MUSIC -- "DISCO INFERNO" (LONG VERSION)
I can see the city lights from my mountain top view...and I hear the coyotes when they hear their sirens...as I set here cleaning my gun; wondering if the zombies will ever make it this far when the lights go out...

I'll just hang a deer from a tree;
and shout "come and getcha some"!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, repubs on welfare, now if that isn't denial there is none,
ROTFL, what a libotard, go to the liberalism is a mental disorder thread, there are several links about denial and other obsessive behaviors,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I have a 'feeling' you know DB Writer...tell him we miss his writing (if you can catch him NOT on his MC).
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the people who voted for Obama that was out of work were people who did not want to work anyway and illegals that wish to live here for free at American tax payers expense. Wasn't it something like 30 million illegals? Then figure in voter fraud . Remember the Obama administration didn't want illegals to have to show voter ID, and remember all the voting machines that changed votes from Romney to Obama right in front of your eyes. That's how he won the election.
I totally agree on every word of this.
Reality

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Why does our gov. want to pay people unemployment not to work when they can pay them the same to work. Including the welfare moms, put their butts to hard labor and maybe they will not be out there as a baby machine when they have to work and support them.

No one or gov. owes anyone a living, no one.

This is not only a shame but tragic. This must look like a Third World country to Third World countries.
What

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Totally agree,Keep the convicts in their cages where they belong and let the recipients clean trash off the roadways...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands Iíll kill some more. Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death donít bring you fear then death ain't brought by no Marine. Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.

I am a Devil-Dog Iím marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song
Hell has no demon I won't overcome,
I am a warrior and this is my song ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Ari ... AMEN :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Not all the communists in Hell can overrun "you" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Don't you forget that you're First Marines! Not all the communists in Hell can overrun you!
Col. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC; rallying his First Marine Regiment near Chosin Reservoir, Korea, December 1950

Chesty was quite a guy, The Marine's Marine.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Thank You!
'Listening' to it NOW!
Will 'watch' later ... <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Shooter Jennings - "Outlaw You" (Official Video)
[Son of Waylon]
Justin is a wigger

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
You sheep didn't really believe those two wars and tax cuts were free. Now it's time to pay the piper. Some of us saw this coming for a long time and prepared. Being stupid isn't a good excuse.
Does you be black? will you be a pickin my cotten? or does I get the whip out?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Waylon Jennings - I Can Run With The Big Dogs
Nerd Rage

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I was wondering where the left stands on the fiscal cliff, I think most of them stand behind Obama since most of them may not pay any taxes anyways, but I bet most of you (the left) don't know that it will affect the way you live more then it will anyone because unemployment bennifits will expire, welfare may be drastically cut back and those who depend on the govt. for checks will probably get delayed. So please post where you stand and debate it.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Well Obama just finished his little talk and just as I feared , he has the republicans backed between a rock and a hard place. No matter what they do now,either their goose is cooked or tax payers's goose is cooked, and they are going to get the blame. If they let the taxes go up the American people will cook their goose in the next election and if they stick to their guns, Obama will cook the golden goose of America with his spending.
The Tea party played right into Obama's dirty hands,just like I was afraid they would. The tea party voted down the speaker of the house's plan B and now Obama's plan will work like he wanted it to, and he's going to come out smelling like a rose untill the SHTF in a couple of years, and it's to late to recover.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Truddy 16 min John Deer 4
Anthony Smith 17 min Childish 3
Maggie Mills is on meth really bad she has sore... 18 min John Deer 12
jon h 31 min dangle 16
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 35 min Listen Up 26,188
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 44 min just curious 2
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr smokejumper 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search