'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190686 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

What

Ashland, KY

#70278 Dec 28, 2012
Totally agree,Keep the convicts in their cages where they belong and let the recipients clean trash off the roadways...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#70279 Dec 28, 2012
The Warrior Song - Hard Corps

I bask in the glow of the rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore, wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands Iíll kill some more. Bullet in the breech and a fire in me, like a cigarette thrown to gasoline, if death donít bring you fear then death ain't brought by no Marine. Come to the nightmare, come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be, in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth, where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps. Call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag; hope is a moment now long past, the shadow of death is the one I cast.

I am a Devil-Dog Iím marching on,
I am a warrior and this is my song
Hell has no demon I won't overcome,
I am a warrior and this is my song ...

Since: Dec 11

#70280 Dec 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Ari ... AMEN :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#70281 Dec 28, 2012
Not all the communists in Hell can overrun "you" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#70282 Dec 28, 2012
Don't you forget that you're First Marines! Not all the communists in Hell can overrun you!
Col. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC; rallying his First Marine Regiment near Chosin Reservoir, Korea, December 1950

Chesty was quite a guy, The Marine's Marine.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#70283 Dec 28, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RVmGWLsn0iMXX
Thank You!
'Listening' to it NOW!
Will 'watch' later ... <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#70284 Dec 28, 2012
Shooter Jennings - "Outlaw You" (Official Video)
[Son of Waylon]
Justin is a wigger

Jonesborough, TN

#70285 Dec 28, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
You sheep didn't really believe those two wars and tax cuts were free. Now it's time to pay the piper. Some of us saw this coming for a long time and prepared. Being stupid isn't a good excuse.
Does you be black? will you be a pickin my cotten? or does I get the whip out?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#70286 Dec 28, 2012
Waylon Jennings - I Can Run With The Big Dogs
Nerd Rage

Columbia, SC

#70287 Dec 28, 2012
I was wondering where the left stands on the fiscal cliff, I think most of them stand behind Obama since most of them may not pay any taxes anyways, but I bet most of you (the left) don't know that it will affect the way you live more then it will anyone because unemployment bennifits will expire, welfare may be drastically cut back and those who depend on the govt. for checks will probably get delayed. So please post where you stand and debate it.
Syl

South Point, OH

#70288 Dec 28, 2012
Well Obama just finished his little talk and just as I feared , he has the republicans backed between a rock and a hard place. No matter what they do now,either their goose is cooked or tax payers's goose is cooked, and they are going to get the blame. If they let the taxes go up the American people will cook their goose in the next election and if they stick to their guns, Obama will cook the golden goose of America with his spending.
The Tea party played right into Obama's dirty hands,just like I was afraid they would. The tea party voted down the speaker of the house's plan B and now Obama's plan will work like he wanted it to, and he's going to come out smelling like a rose untill the SHTF in a couple of years, and it's to late to recover.
chester

South Point, OH

#70289 Dec 28, 2012
just heard President Obama's talk. all I can say is bang ,bang, republicans are dead. no matter what they do.
Does anybody see a silver lining?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#70290 Dec 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BURN Baby Burn !!!
"SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER" MUSIC -- "DISCO INFERNO" (LONG VERSION)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sBxHfVvsNbsXX
The Associated Press
LOUISVILLE, Ky.ó One in four Kentucky children live in poverty, and the number is rising.
The Courier-Journal reports those statistics are included in the Kentucky Kids Count 2012 County Data Book, released on Friday.
Kids Count defines poverty as a family of two adults and two children whose annual income falls below $22,113.
The report says more than 240,000 children are living in poverty across the commonwealth of Kentucky.......

You are a good ole Republican redneck state! It's shameful to let your children suffer and expect welfare to keep them up! S.T.O.P trying to tell everyone else how to run the country when you can't even take care of your own state!!!!

#70292 Dec 28, 2012
chester wrote:
just heard President Obama's talk. all I can say is bang ,bang, republicans are dead. no matter what they do.
Does anybody see a silver lining?
The projectile is faster than the speed of sound; the last thing seen (not heard) may be the muzzle flash, not sure if the brain can process even that...especially when it's a headshot.

Would you volunteer for that study?
An Obama cap...when adjusted just right would make an outstanding target. ;)

#70293 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
The Associated Press
LOUISVILLE, Ky.ó One in four Kentucky children live in poverty, and the number is rising.
The Courier-Journal reports those statistics are included in the Kentucky Kids Count 2012 County Data Book, released on Friday.
Kids Count defines poverty as a family of two adults and two children whose annual income falls below $22,113.
The report says more than 240,000 children are living in poverty across the commonwealth of Kentucky.......
You are a good ole Republican redneck state! It's shameful to let your children suffer and expect welfare to keep them up! S.T.O.P trying to tell everyone else how to run the country when you can't even take care of your own state!!!!
...instead of promoting jobs, Obama continues to pimp the policies of economic failure...ensuring more people out of work and on the public dole. Greatest Foodstamp POTUS EVER! Republicans only push the pro job anti tax legislation to the U.S. Senate...where Harry Reid promptly trashes it. Way to go Dimocrats...then blame GOP?
...and you like that Justin?
obamaclaus

London, KY

#70294 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
The Associated Press
this here is another fine example of a dumbed down obozoite, ky hasnt been run by a republican since mobey dick was a minnow you mindless dolt
What

Ashland, KY

#70298 Dec 28, 2012
Ari. is right about Obama not giving a damn if you work or not but prefers that you NOT..

When plan s A and B are rejected Obama will propose his own plan and if it's rejected he will blame Republicans again to make himself look good and if they as he would(Bow)to him,He wins...
What

Ashland, KY

#70300 Dec 28, 2012
SHOVEL READY..

COMMANDER OF DECEIT..

Maybe the shovel ready actually meant he was getting ready to Bury America??

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#70301 Dec 28, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
<quoted text>
this here is another fine example of a dumbed down obozoite, ky hasnt been run by a republican since mobey dick was a minnow you mindless dolt
Republicans maintain commanding majority in state Senate

Published: November 6, 2012

GOP says message of fiscal responsibility led to gains in Kentucky

Voters gave Republicans another commanding majority in the Kentucky Senate on Tuesday, ensuring that Democratic Gov. Steve Beshear must deal and compromise to get what he wants over the next two years.
obamaclaus

London, KY

#70302 Dec 28, 2012
id rather see a leftwingwhackadoodle free zone sign in my hood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy smith and Shelia 9 min haha 21
cash job for women 23 min kissmedeadly 31
Did Tony and Linda split again 28 min whoknows 1
what happened in dog town 2 hr hoodie 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Family Man 142,512
Ralph smith 3 hr loyd 4
Confederate flags 4 hr Believeingod 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages