'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Really

Martin, TN

#68466 Dec 15, 2012
Really wrote:
Why are all these mass shootings always being done by white men? Also, the FBI says 80% of pedophiles are white men!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Maybe this is the link...

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68467 Dec 15, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
refuse defense for your foreign diplomats but send F-16s to the muslum brotherhood, Case Closed!
Tratitors!
If diplomat kills muslim terrorist, Obama has to apologize, what are you talking about, M?????
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68468 Dec 15, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that 46,000, Firty six thousand factories closed under Bush? It is true. I have links.
Bush is not the president anymore, "Cousin"...
Get over it! If Bush did all of those bad things, why than Obama is doing same thing? Obama promised "HOPE and CHANGE"...More regulations, higher taxes and push the rest of jobs out of country. More jobs out, less money for our government ...forget Bush, Obama is the president
and next year going to be even worse ...who is Obama going to blame for the last four years?????
Don't you think the Hollywood is nothing but HYPOCRITES ...supporting Obama but filming outside of California, even U.S. if it is ok to increase taxes, why than don't pay up?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68469 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You mean like Exxon, GE and Bank Of America paid 0 taxes and in fact got refunds in the form of our,(98%) tax dollars, subsidies. Yeah that's fair.
Why don't you ask Obama, why G.E. don't pay taxes? Maybe it is ok by the president, because G.E. CEO- JEFFREY IMMELT is Obama's job adviser and job creator...it is nice to know people in the high places! How many politicians don't pay taxes and filthy rich, hiding their money outside of country ...on both sides? Do you think IRS will go after them, like would go after any of us?????

What do you think 'Cousin'?????
Realty

Frankfort, KY

#68470 Dec 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Our "Cousin" doesn't want this story from our side, I hope he can tell us what really happened to our marine in Mexico. This liberals are real dead brain ... tell me, tell me... than, never mind I don't believe you anyway!
The artificial (stimulous) tears that the photo ops of our President yesterday prompted no time loss in his campaign to
take weapons away from Americans.

If he was so tearful and so distraught, why the political campaign on the day of this tragedy to de-weaponize the Americans?

Obama was on the national news stating we as a nation should unite
together in taking care of this problem.(Now he wants unification. Who was for the division to begin with.)

Interpretation: Obama's true self--"we as a divided nation through my efforts and wisdom to divide us, now need to vote to ban all guns from the Americans."

Obama's real thoughts: "I can't believe my good fortune, now I can influence the morons of America to vote to ban guns, how convenient. Rahm Emanuel was correct when he said "Don't let a good crisis go to waste."
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68471 Dec 15, 2012
Realty wrote:
<quoted text>
The artificial (stimulous) tears that the photo ops of our President yesterday prompted no time loss in his campaign to
If he was so tearful and so distraught, why the political campaign on the day of this tragedy to de-weaponize the Americans?
together in taking care of this problem.(Now he wants unification. Who was for the division to begin with.)
Interpretation: Obama's true self--"we as a divided nation through my efforts and wisdom to divide us, now need to vote to ban all guns from the Americans."
Obama's real thoughts: "I can't believe my good fortune, now I can influence the morons of America to vote to ban guns, how convenient. Rahm Emanuel was correct when he said "Don't let a good crisis go to waste."
Did you see Obama shacking hands with Psy, Korean performer or Hugo Chavez, America haters and all those around him that hate America and white people? Do you think Obama cares? Didn't he say, "FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"? He doesn't care about America and The Constitution ...he is going to do everything he can to walk all over the American people. Didn't Van Jones said the other day...
"IT IS TIME TO PAY AMERICA BACK"?????

Since: Dec 11

#68472 Dec 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask Obama, why G.E. don't pay taxes? Maybe it is ok by the president, because G.E. CEO- JEFFREY IMMELT is Obama's job adviser and job creator...it is nice to know people in the high places! How many politicians don't pay taxes and filthy rich, hiding their money outside of country ...on both sides? Do you think IRS will go after them, like would go after any of us?????
What do you think 'Cousin'?????
...and why Google hides 2 BILLION in offshore accounts!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68473 Dec 15, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
...and why Google hides 2 BILLION in offshore accounts!
C----O----R----R----U----P---- T----I----O----N !!!

They're all filthy rich and taking from the people !!!

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#68474 Dec 15, 2012
Really wrote:
Why are all these mass shootings always being done by white men? Also, the FBI says 80% of pedophiles are white men!
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Number of deaths for leading causes of death

Heart disease: 599,413

Cancer: 567,628

Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 137,353

Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,842

Accidents (unintentional injuries): 118,021

Alzheimer's disease: 79,003

Diabetes: 68,705

Influenza and Pneumonia: 53,692

Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 48,935

Intentional self-harm (suicide): 36,909

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#68475 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Did you know that 46,000, Firty six thousand factories closed under Bush? It is true. I have links.
CNN | Facebook
www.facebook.com/cnnOkay , well what me and my husband want to know is: whatcha gonna do about ... My husband and I want you to pull all the troops out of foreign countries which ... also dead, according to two law enforcement sources close to the investigation....... When we hit 6.5% unemployment under Bush, the Liberal Media FREAKED!

Biden Blames Bush Administration for Deficit - ABC News
abcnews.go.com ›...› Politics › Political Punch
by Arlette Saenz - in 100 Google+ circles - More by Arlette Saenz
Sep 29, 2012 – In four years, we'll reduce it by another trillion dollars.... Under Bush with a GOP control of congress… the deficits went DOWN FOUR STRAIGHT YEARS…... Who actually buys into their BS? even liberals can't believe this stuff..... Also, the Dems and some of the media still refuse to acknowledge O'Bama's ...
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/...

WHO is authorized to spend tax dollars???— Not the President!!!—- CONGRESS approves all the spending of our tax dollars!!! Under Bush with a GOP control of congress… the deficits went DOWN FOUR STRAIGHT YEARS….

2004-$568B;
2005-$494B;
2006-$434B;
2007-$342B;
Then the DEMOCRATS took over congress in 2007… and we had the following deficits:
2008-$420B;
2009-$1,850B; (Last Bush budget busted by Democrat’s “stimulus” bill!)
2010-$1,500B;
2011-$1,300B
2012-$1,330B (projected)
2013-$1,200B (projected)
Obama has had FOUR straight years of RECORD deficits…. EACH THREE TIMES more than Bush/GOP’s largest deficit!!!— The $787 billion “stimulus” plan, passed in February 2009, was entirely a Democrat bill!!!!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/...

“God Bless our Republic”

Warrior for USA

#68476 Dec 15, 2012
Realty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think after the record amount of sales, after the first obama election, and then throughout his administration, and another bout after this last one, that libs and UN will ever get rid of all the guns?

Funny
Syl

Ashland, KY

#68477 Dec 15, 2012
I guess Hilary won't be testifying on Benghazi after all . SHE "fell" and hit her head lol!! AND HAS A CONCUSSION! My ,how convenient is that. Bet she won't have to testify after the first of the year as she won't be secretary of state anymore. Some some aids will do that.
Some one is really protecting Obama aren't they?
You know something really bad went on for all this cover up going on.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#68478 Dec 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to work for your lazy and corrupt politicians...taxes going up, companies going out of country. Our politicians, if they could, they would take all those hard working people's money. Why don't they lower taxes like those other countries so people would bring those companies back and employ Americans. That's how you get the REVENUE and not increasing taxes.
If you have company, wouldn't you doo the same thing? Ask Obama's job adviser and job creator, G.E. CEO, JEFFREY IMMELT, where did job go?????
MORE TAXES UP, MORE JOBS OUT!!!!! Get it?????
CUT SPENDING ...DID YOU HEAR THAT FROM OBAMA?????
Next year is going to be Obama's regulations coming from his big flapping ears!!!!!
Exactly which part of the US having the lowest tax rates in it's history for the past 10 years can you not comprehend (comprehend means understand)? Exactly which part of the 13% tax break given to most millionaires and billionaires starting in 1996 on Capital Gains has you confused. You do remember about Mitt paying 13.4% tax rate? Their are thousands of the Super Rich that pay less.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68479 Dec 15, 2012
Syl wrote:
I guess Hilary won't be testifying on Benghazi after all . SHE "fell" and hit her head lol!! AND HAS A CONCUSSION! My ,how convenient is that. Bet she won't have to testify after the first of the year as she won't be secretary of state anymore. Some some aids will do that.
Some one is really protecting Obama aren't they?
You know something really bad went on for all this cover up going on.
She had a 'memory problem' during the whitewater hearings as well.

That poor lib,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68480 Dec 15, 2012
Really wrote:
Why is it that 98% of violence against blacks is perpetrated by blacks, couldn't have anything to do with their culture would it?
Ross

Ashland, KY

#68481 Dec 15, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
SPENDING!
Our Government was still Government; B-E-F-O-R-E it became...
The U.S. GIVERMENT!
I bet you are one blissful SOB!( if ignorance is bliss).
Our G{iverment government will give to get,{Votes} and when it gets all that it takes to get control , it will the government of "take back"
SYL

Ashland, KY

#68482 Dec 15, 2012
Realty wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw those fake tears. Made me sick.
You know when I cry, my tears come from the inside corner of my eye, his came from the outer corner. And I cry with both eyes at once , not one at a time.
Did you notice he wiped and kind of "flipped" a tear a couple of times with his finger. Probably giving America the finger.. LOL!!! How fake!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#68483 Dec 15, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is not the president anymore, "Cousin"...
Get over it! If Bush did all of those bad things, why than Obama is doing same thing? Obama promised "HOPE and CHANGE"...More regulations, higher taxes and push the rest of jobs out of country. More jobs out, less money for our government ...forget Bush, Obama is the president
and next year going to be even worse ...who is Obama going to blame for the last four years?????
Don't you think the Hollywood is nothing but HYPOCRITES ...supporting Obama but filming outside of California, even U.S. if it is ok to increase taxes, why than don't pay up?
What? I can tell you are really getting to be an American. Fitting right in with WingNut Doomsday, Paranoid crowd. ;-)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#68484 Dec 15, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw those fake tears. Made me sick.
You know when I cry, my tears come from the inside corner of my eye, his came from the outer corner. And I cry with both eyes at once , not one at a time.
Did you notice he wiped and kind of "flipped" a tear a couple of times with his finger. Probably giving America the finger.. LOL!!! How fake!
You are nuts. That is sad. The man has kids. Anybody would have cried.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68487 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
What? I can tell you are really getting to be an American. Fitting right in with WingNut Doomsday, Paranoid crowd. ;-)
most of what the so called right wingers have expressed concern about is and has happened, what hasn't happened yet is the fullfillment of the things that have already started, retard denyist, the biggest panic in society is by the brain dead libs that have their brain stimulted by a tragedy that affects only them, then they cry 'oh why me', and 'its Bushs fault', you libotards really are entertaining to watch, except you are all dangerous,

concern about economic collapse - is happening, is on the verge of getting worse,

government intrusion into private lifes - is happening, is getting worse,

disregard for our Constitution - has happened, has accelerated under the current marxist regime,

you retards are the problem, but those of us who see it coming will weather the storm reasonbly well, but with some inconvenience.

Did not see any of this in Japan when they have a disaster! They don't have liberalism in mass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry smith from the creek 11 min wondering 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min dollarsbill 131,891
Brett 1 hr sorry 2
To the Garland family 3 hr Friend 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 8 hr gator 15
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 10 hr buster hyman 13
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 11 hr Mee 3
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 15 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info