'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,107)

Showing posts 62,121 - 62,140 of139,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

....or not to confront Taliban in Afghanistan and not to say anything about women's rights in Afghanistan ...what are we doing in Middle East anyway ...God help anyone who is going to attack Muslim during Obama's presidency...

Our troops are protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan ...who is profiting from Afghan OPIUM ?????
Really

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
....or not to confront Taliban in Afghanistan and not to say anything about women's rights in Afghanistan ...what are we doing in Middle East anyway ...God help anyone who is going to attack Muslim during Obama's presidency...
Our troops are protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan ...who is profiting from Afghan OPIUM ?????
...what are we doing in Middle East anyway ..quote

Duh! Because your president sent 'us' there! No wonder you morons lost the election!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
U.S. Marine is in Mexican jail, for no reason. His parents are receiving phone calls from jail to send them $1,800.00 or their son going to be killed.
Where is our president to demand release of this young man?????
No, but Obama will apologize if he was Muslim or if he was illegal Mexican in our country.
What a looser ...the president that is...
Sounds like a scam. Didn't see Bush trying to get Dog The Bounty Hunter out of Mexican jail did you? No, Dog was just another criminal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh! Because your president sent 'us' there! No wonder you morons lost the election!!!
They can't remember anything Bush did. Debt, torture, war charged on credit. War for no reason. No, Bush did none of that.
name name

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a scam. Didn't see Bush trying to get Dog The Bounty Hunter out of Mexican jail did you? No, Dog was just another criminal.
Another Obama Zombie ...!!!!!
Every president (D) or (R) has to do everything humanly possible to help citizen of his country in other country no matter what that American did.
Is Bush still the president ...or you in COMA?????
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Zombie ...what part "what are we doing in Middle East" didn't you exactly understand?????

Clinton, Bush or Obama?????

Are you still in COMA? Is Bush still the president?
CrazyasUR

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
U.S. Marine is in Mexican jail, for no reason. His parents are receiving phone calls from jail to send them $1,800.00 or their son going to be killed.
Where is our president to demand release of this young man?????
No, but Obama will apologize if he was Muslim or if he was illegal Mexican in our country.
What a looser ...the president that is...
Most of the time the scam is about them being in jail in Spain. This scam has been reported on by all the news for the past two years. I guess FauxNews missed it.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46574273/ns/busin...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The 'FiscalCliff' was intentionally designed to punish upon failure. Invite those elected representatives to the Sunday News Shows.
all of us agree

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
If outlawing guns won't prevent gun violence, how is outlawing abortion going to prevent abortion?
You are such a great example of ignorance. The leftwing idiots must be so proud of you. Divert peoples attention to other issues to take the focus off of the real argument that you just happen to be losing big time. Try to create a totally different subject and set of circumstances other the the issue being discussed so that no one will notice that you don't have a clue. Honey, that ship sailed a long time ago. You would have to be the actress of this generation to convince even one person that you aren't the dumbest person to walk this earth. But you know that, don't you? You attempt to shock others with your craziness so as to get attention. You don't matter. Never did. Never will.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

CrazyasUR wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the time the scam is about them being in jail in Spain. This scam has been reported on by all the news for the past two years. I guess FauxNews missed it.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46574273/ns/busin...
Ok, are you MENTAL?
What this American marine in Mexican jail has to do with fraud on older AMERICANS? Please explain? Are you brain dead? Really?
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Who sent us to Viet Nam ?? Over 58,000 casualties...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

all of us agree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a great example of ignorance. The leftwing idiots must be so proud of you. Divert peoples attention to other issues to take the focus off of the real argument that you just happen to be losing big time. Try to create a totally different subject and set of circumstances other the the issue being discussed so that no one will notice that you don't have a clue. Honey, that ship sailed a long time ago. You would have to be the actress of this generation to convince even one person that you aren't the dumbest person to walk this earth. But you know that, don't you? You attempt to shock others with your craziness so as to get attention. You don't matter. Never did. Never will.
Are you talking to me AGAIN?
Recycling the exact same paragraph, again?

If I'm so unimportant, you should really have better things to do than reply to each one of my posts.

Think about it.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, are you MENTAL?
What this American marine in Mexican jail has to do with fraud on older AMERICANS? Please explain? Are you brain dead? Really?
Hell, pay the $1800.00 for them if you don't think it's a scam.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

...yes and there is scam everywhere ...
One right now, there is warrant for your arrest for not reporting for JURY DUTY ...give us your SS# and your birthday so we can clear this for you...

DON'T DO IT....IT'S ---S C A M !!!!!

Or...you won lottery and somebody stole it from you before you were notified ...send us overnight,
(something) like $495.00 and we are going to release check to you...

DON'T DO IT...IT'S ---SCAM !!!!!

Or...you won vacation to Australia...
Send us (maybe)$400.00 and we will send you airline tickets ...

DON'T DO IT...IT'S ---SCAM !!!!!

It is sad but there is people that are going to do it!

When I get something like that by mail, I take it to post office...("FRAUD BY MAIL")...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, are you MENTAL?
It usually involves Grandkids calling Grandparents saying they need money right away. Grandparents can't hear well, don't fully understand scams, forget how many grandkids they have etc. It has actually worked on some older people.
I got e-mail from my cousin last summer saying she was stranded in Rome, Italy and money was stolen, blah, blah. Somehow they had gotten into her e-mail acct and sent these e-mails to her friends and family in address book. I was pretty sure she was still in Ohio, and called her. No one fell for it that time.
If u r selling puppies in classifieds or anything else, they will contact you and say they will send you a Cashiers Check, and to wire them part of the money. But Check is no good and U have to pay back the bank and fees. There is the I am in jail scam too.
What is the charge supposed to be on the kid in MX Jail?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, are you MENTAL?
Listen Ozombie, Why is he in jail? Was he on Duty? What is the Charge? Has Marine Corp. abandoned him? What was he doing in Mexico? Marines may be responsible for him. No one can respond without knowing the whole story.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, pay the $1800.00 for them if you don't think it's a scam.
Hey, that guy is in Mexican jail ...the parents have the proof! Do you know how bad the corruption is in Mexico? Mexican police, if they stop you while you driving, give them money and they will let you go... you have that all over Mexico.

They do that to our citizens, but they criticize Americans how mistreated Mexican illegals are in U.S. Give me a break ...
all of us agree

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to me AGAIN?
Recycling the exact same paragraph, again?
If I'm so unimportant, you should really have better things to do than reply to each one of my posts.
Think about it.
Recycling the same, lame accusations to take the focus off of your stupidity? lol Try, try again, simple one. Someone needs to school your stupid ass so I decided to take one for the team. You're welcome.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
It usually involves Grandkids calling Grandparents saying they need money right away. Grandparents can't hear well, don't fully understand scams, forget how many grandkids they have etc. It has actually worked on some older people.
I got e-mail from my cousin last summer saying she was stranded in Rome, Italy and money was stolen, blah, blah. Somehow they had gotten into her e-mail acct and sent these e-mails to her friends and family in address book. I was pretty sure she was still in Ohio, and called her. No one fell for it that time.
If u r selling puppies in classifieds or anything else, they will contact you and say they will send you a Cashiers Check, and to wire them part of the money. But Check is no good and U have to pay back the bank and fees. There is the I am in jail scam too.
What is the charge supposed to be on the kid in MX Jail?
I know all of that and heard that before ...if someone calls me, I ask questions that only I and my family KNOW, like something very personal. If there is Email or text, CALL ME...

This young guy, U.S. marine was going to Mexico with his shot gun and had all U.S. documents to register his weapon ...they told him he can't have that kind of weapon in Mexico and arrested him. He was tight to his bed since August ...where is our government in all of this? Why they don't give him same rights Mexicans have in U.S.?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,121 - 62,140 of139,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 13 min Pos 56
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 22 min Citizen 19
who all had vinie mills out see here with lots ... 48 min rusty 3
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 1 hr true 10
The BIG Ticket Pickard Hall Collins Smith MAY 20 1 hr Outside All-Around Info 2
How much do coal miners make? (Jun '10) 1 hr Jace mehoff 68
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 2 hr huh 3
wreck 4 hr news 4
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 7 hr lolz 50