'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68328 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I never asked you for a debate, I merely stated my opinion.
I know how much you self righteous conservatives hate that.
why don't you start your own thread and title it 'Sodolibs', that way you can all spam each other.

Since: Dec 11

#68329 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I never asked you for a debate, I merely stated my opinion.
I know how much you self righteous conservatives hate that.
Old ploy...you lose debate; so you now want to take your toys (argument that failed) and go home.
Fine with me.
Answer me this: Who the hell turned this discussion into a debate about gun control?
If you were a teacher (or parent) on school grounds when a deranged lunatic came in with a Machete, Golf Club, or other weapon... Would you reach for
A. Tennis Racket
B. Paper weight?
C. Broom?
D. Hand Gun?
If "One adult" at that school challenged that S.O.B. with another gun (Brave to target unarmed children right?) would he have stood his ground? I think the "What if" is a better option than what took place.
I'm NOT arguing for the second amendment..."I'm arguing for those lives lost! Would you defend them...or bury your head?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68330 Dec 14, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the murderer was a white dude.....as usual...!!!
"GOOD THING THE MURDERER WAS A WHITE DUDE"... why, because those little angels killed were white kids? You are one SICK BASTARD !!!!!
I don't care what color you are, PSYCO !!!!!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#68331 Dec 14, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you start your own thread and title it 'Sodolibs', that way you can all spam each other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M_eYSuPKP3YXX
Never too late to get that GED. I know it would be hard for you after reading most of your childish post but you need to try.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68332 Dec 14, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
And it will still be Bushs fault.
Haha, you're right !!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68333 Dec 14, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Old ploy...you lose debate; so you now want to take your toys (argument that failed) and go home.
Fine with me.
Answer me this: Who the hell turned this discussion into a debate about gun control?
If you were a teacher (or parent) on school grounds when a deranged lunatic came in with a Machete, Golf Club, or other weapon... Would you reach for
A. Tennis Racket
B. Paper weight?
C. Broom?
D. Hand Gun?
If "One adult" at that school challenged that S.O.B. with another gun (Brave to target unarmed children right?) would he have stood his ground? I think the "What if" is a better option than what took place.
I'm NOT arguing for the second amendment..."I'm arguing for those lives lost! Would you defend them...or bury your head?
Holy smugness. Go play with your friends, where you're safe from various beliefs.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#68334 Dec 14, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!
When libozombies are effected by Obama's regulations, than you'll never hear the end of it...Just wait for next year ...there is going to be so many regulations especially with his healthcare.
I was talking to someone the other day. A gentleman at a store. I was saying in general, well we have just a few days till everything
goes up, such as our taxes, our insurance premiums, special taxation on everything, etc.

He didn't know what I was talking about. This man was older than I was. So when I saw your post name "Obama Zombies". This is a prime example of many Americans walking around like zombies and like zombies, they don't have a clue or just not in touch with reality.

We are in deep trouble, people need to wake up or it is probably too late for some.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68335 Dec 14, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Never too late to get that GED. I know it would be hard for you after reading most of your childish post but you need to try.
GED? LOL, I'm published - several times, r u?

Location hidden

#68336 Dec 14, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M_eYSuPKP3YXX
I prefer invading your space instead.
And if we're talking about spam, you should find your cult leader, AmericanLunatic. She can teach you a thing or two about spam.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68338 Dec 14, 2012
reports indicate the killer had a history of mental illness, did the personnel responsible for diagnosing or treating (if any)this individual exercise due diligence, or should we just blame the guns? Time to fix that problem!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68339 Dec 14, 2012
it is apparent that you left wing retards are intellectually impaired to the point that you should not be allowed to drive, vote or go out in public, you should all be in jail. But you won't even understand this post either.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68340 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer invading your space instead.
And if we're talking about spam, you should find your cult leader, AmericanLunatic. She can teach you a thing or two about spam.
Don't all libs have STDs? You should get your anti-viral and antibotics checked, the disease has inflamed your cranium,

Location hidden

#68341 Dec 14, 2012
If outlawing guns won't prevent gun violence, how is outlawing abortion going to prevent abortion?

Location hidden

#68342 Dec 14, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't all libs have STDs? You should get your anti-viral and antibotics checked, the disease has inflamed your cranium,
And you should get a hobby. Offline.

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#68343 Dec 14, 2012
A gun in someone's hand would have saved some children today.
The system does not seem real good at protection, of our greatest asset, our children.
Guns are for protection, same as for killing.
Cops do not have to protect. Check SC cases.
Guns are for keeping you from getting killed.

GUNS ARE FOR PROTECTING YOU FROM THE EVIL OUT THERE!

Location hidden

#68344 Dec 14, 2012
noone wrote:
<quoted text> I agree this person was just stating their opinion, what is wrong with that? Freedom of speech is our right as US citizens.
They're far too obsessed with the 2nd amendment to concern themselves w/ the rest.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#68347 Dec 14, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
A gun in someone's hand would have saved some children today.
The system does not seem real good at protection, of our greatest asset, our children.
Guns are for protection, same as for killing.
Cops do not have to protect. Check SC cases.
Guns are for keeping you from getting killed.
GUNS ARE FOR PROTECTING YOU FROM THE EVIL OUT THERE!
Yeah. Just think if those 20, cute little 5 year olds, probably with teeth missing like they do at that age...had all had assault weapons in their crayon boxes, they might not have been shot all to hell, huh?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68348 Dec 14, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to someone the other day. A gentleman at a store. I was saying in general, well we have just a few days till everything
goes up, such as our taxes, our insurance premiums, special taxation on everything, etc.
He didn't know what I was talking about. This man was older than I was. So when I saw your post name "Obama Zombies". This is a prime example of many Americans walking around like zombies and like zombies, they don't have a clue or just not in touch with reality.
We are in deep trouble, people need to wake up or it is probably too late for some.
Thank you...that's why I use this "name", I talk to people every day and not just clueless but plain STUPID ...what do you say to someone when you tell them, taxes going up it's not good, especially with the economy this days...they're usually tell you ....you don't make $250,000.00 do you? WOW!
Now, when old and disabled got only 1.7% cost of living increase and Medicare premium is up, your increase is few dollars less...they tell you that's not possible ...

How much is increase to our corrupted politicians?

They're talking about "fiscal cliff" only to scare poor people, but there is NO FISCAL CLIFF FOR OUR LYING POLITICIANS. Their lives are as usual...
Nice Christmas gifts for their families and friends and EXCLUDED from Obamacare ...all benefits, salaries, Christmas bonuses, all paid by the rest of us. LIBOZOMBIES ARE IDIOTS !!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68349 Dec 14, 2012
KYMI wrote:
it is apparent that you left wing retards are intellectually impaired to the point that you should not be allowed to drive, vote or go out in public, you should all be in jail. But you won't even understand this post either.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/...
Harry Belafonte...I saw the other day...
Did you see Jamie Fox's comment ...another arrogant idiot and a prejudice nut!

Location hidden

#68350 Dec 14, 2012
From what I understand, to hunt big game your deer rifle holds 5 rounds. To hunt birds and other fowl your shotgun holds 3 rounds. So why in the HELL does anyone have a right to a firearm capable of putting 50-100 rounds down range in 30 seconds unless your planning on killing as many people as possible in the shortest time possible??
These kinds of weapons should be for military or law enforcement ONLY!
You can't regulate crazy, so let's start by regulating the death/damage capability of crazy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Awake 7,425
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min ChromiuMan 131,122
KC bville lynncamp, who has the best cheer squad? 1 hr biggest loser 7
Stealing from child's grave 2 hr D Rogers 25
Daniel bays (Jul '12) 2 hr Kickingwolf 12
Chamges to Topix? 2 hr Kickingwolf 3
Pastor Arnold Murray R.I.P.. 3 hr Kickingwolf 13
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville