'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,102)

Showing posts 62,021 - 62,040 of144,995
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
thirdwurldamerik a

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

why are leftwingwhackadoos so freaking stoopid

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying also that it was "a good thing" that the terrorist had access to those little ole boxcutters that enabled them to murder thousands? Without access to those boxcutters then 9-11 wouldn't have happened?
Seriously lady, take the posters advice and get some mental therapy sessions for yourself IMMEDIATELY!
First of all, you ARE the poster who suggested I seek professional help, Glasgow, so you talking about yourself in third person, tells me it's you who may need to seek help.

Secondly, no, that's not what I was saying. I'm suggesting we need tighter gun laws and less guns.
-And before you tell me I'm the "biggest idiot alive" for having my own opinion, know that I think you're a dirty redneck and dirty redneck opinions are pretty useless to me.
Go play in mud or rehang your confederate flag or something.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
the blame belongs at the feet of you leftwingwhackadoos that support the murder of babies but the rights of murderers, you are sick in the head , im yet to meet a gun that can load itself or shoot anybody without a delusional human thats been brainwashed by the leftwingers to pull the trigger, this is another fine example of the good job the kenyan obamie is doing, keep deviding people idiot
agreed, this is the culture hollywood and the liberals built! psychopaths, but what do the demolibs say, "never let a crisis go to waste", oblamers cabinet takes this position!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

John Q public wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO So your intelligent reply is a "I know I am but what are you"? Okay, I guess if we ever hope to get through to you we will need to dumb ourselves down as much as possible and speak your language so you can be a part of this conversation.
Neener, neener, neener.
You should just sign up, Glasgow. you're here more than most of the registered posters.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
witnesses say they kid kept yelling obama is god obama is god
where did you see that?
Some Random Dude

Capitola, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
the blame belongs at the feet of you leftwingwhackadoos that support the murder of babies but the rights of murderers, you are sick in the head , im yet to meet a gun that can load itself or shoot anybody without a delusional human thats been brainwashed by the leftwingers to pull the trigger, this is another fine example of the good job the kenyan obamie is doing, keep deviding people idiot
Yeah... it's ALL the left-wingers. Give me a break. There is a pretty equal distribution of whackos.
John Q public

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
witnesses say they kid kept yelling obama is god obama is god
Please don't do that. Things are bad enough without adding crap to the misery of people whose children have just been murdered. Look within your own family and be thankful that the children in your family will live to see another day. Many of our neighbors in our country will not have that gift come tomorrow morning.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

John Q public wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't do that. Things are bad enough without adding crap to the misery of people whose children have just been murdered. Look within your own family and be thankful that the children in your family will live to see another day. Many of our neighbors in our country will not have that gift come tomorrow morning.
great advice!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

But if its true, it needs to be known and understood,
LMAO

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you ARE the poster who suggested I seek professional help, Glasgow, so you talking about yourself in third person, tells me it's you who may need to seek help.
Secondly, no, that's not what I was saying. I'm suggesting we need tighter gun laws and less guns.
-And before you tell me I'm the "biggest idiot alive" for having my own opinion, know that I think you're a dirty redneck and dirty redneck opinions are pretty useless to me.
Go play in mud or rehang your confederate flag or something.
Your obsession with everybody being the same person simply because you can not fathom that more than one person could disagree with your stupidity...speaks volumes as to the urgent need for mental care/help for yourself.
You believing I am a dirty redneck means nothing to me. You post your other thoughts on here constantly and nobody takes anything you say seriously because you haven already proven your ignorance many times on this site.
Make the call to get help. I'm sure your family will appreciate you finally making that first step. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
You pounced. You wanted it to be true.
Stupid ass bitch.
John Q public

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just sign up, Glasgow. you're here more than most of the registered posters.
Yada, yada, yada, nana, nana, boo-boo. Yawn! You are very boring today. Why don't you let Sybil or wtf or frank come out and play with us today?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
26 dead after gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school, official says
18 children & 8 adults.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/14/15...
Tell me again how current gun laws are perfectly adequate.
They work well for those who disobey them...if one teacher had carried a concealed weapon, many children may have been spared!

I will carry mine "everywhere" from now on, it may be you or your child I save...when/if this happens again.

(Bill Clintons School Gun Ban work for these kids?).

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

John Q public wrote:
<quoted text>
judged Brilliant + Agree + Heart

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with everybody being the same person simply because you can not fathom that more than one person could disagree with your stupidity...speaks volumes as to the urgent need for mental care/help for yourself.
You believing I am a dirty redneck means nothing to me. You post your other thoughts on here constantly and nobody takes anything you say seriously because you haven already proven your ignorance many times on this site.
Make the call to get help. I'm sure your family will appreciate you finally making that first step. lol
You typed a lot but said nothing at all.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Praying for families...and those little ones.

<3
it is what it is

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
Even if it were true the media is in the dems back pocket and have been for quite some time so we would never know about it if it actually happened. Months later the mainstream media still refuses to address the Benghazi terrorist murders. They refuse to show any of the union protest violence going on in Michigan. If it were said your children may hear about it someday way down the road but we will never know.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You pounced. You wanted it to be true.
Stupid ass bitch.
you are one ignorant sodomite telling someone what they didn't say, but then again, thats all you libofags have, empty words and STD's,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
They work well for those who disobey them...if one teacher had carried a concealed weapon, many children may have been spared!
I will carry mine "everywhere" from now on, it may be you or your child I save...when/if this happens again.
(Bill Clintons School Gun Ban work for these kids?).
Or it may be your nephew or your daughters friend who takes your gun to school and unloads on innocent victims.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

May God bless their little souls and take this
little angels streight to heaven ...
God help this parents with they pain and grief and everything they're going thru right now.
Pray for everyone in CT...this is real tragedy...God help them all !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,021 - 62,040 of144,995
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 min LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 23 min LMS 16,111
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Quantummist 128,055
Barbourville topix 2 hr Rumors 11
Re. Maggie Milles 3 hr Just Looking 1
Truddy 3 hr Just Looking 3
looking for a mini pot belly pig 4 hr Shy 3
KC Basketball Coach 4 hr Panther Fanz 71
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 4 hr onefoehim 390
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••