'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
62,021 - 62,040 of 151,434 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68267 Dec 14, 2012
John Q public wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't do that. Things are bad enough without adding crap to the misery of people whose children have just been murdered. Look within your own family and be thankful that the children in your family will live to see another day. Many of our neighbors in our country will not have that gift come tomorrow morning.
great advice!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68268 Dec 14, 2012
But if its true, it needs to be known and understood,
LMAO

Glasgow, KY

#68269 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you ARE the poster who suggested I seek professional help, Glasgow, so you talking about yourself in third person, tells me it's you who may need to seek help.
Secondly, no, that's not what I was saying. I'm suggesting we need tighter gun laws and less guns.
-And before you tell me I'm the "biggest idiot alive" for having my own opinion, know that I think you're a dirty redneck and dirty redneck opinions are pretty useless to me.
Go play in mud or rehang your confederate flag or something.
Your obsession with everybody being the same person simply because you can not fathom that more than one person could disagree with your stupidity...speaks volumes as to the urgent need for mental care/help for yourself.
You believing I am a dirty redneck means nothing to me. You post your other thoughts on here constantly and nobody takes anything you say seriously because you haven already proven your ignorance many times on this site.
Make the call to get help. I'm sure your family will appreciate you finally making that first step. lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68270 Dec 14, 2012
KYMI wrote:
You pounced. You wanted it to be true.
Stupid ass bitch.
John Q public

Glasgow, KY

#68271 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just sign up, Glasgow. you're here more than most of the registered posters.
Yada, yada, yada, nana, nana, boo-boo. Yawn! You are very boring today. Why don't you let Sybil or wtf or frank come out and play with us today?

Since: Dec 11

#68272 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
26 dead after gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school, official says
18 children & 8 adults.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/14/15...
Tell me again how current gun laws are perfectly adequate.
They work well for those who disobey them...if one teacher had carried a concealed weapon, many children may have been spared!

I will carry mine "everywhere" from now on, it may be you or your child I save...when/if this happens again.

(Bill Clintons School Gun Ban work for these kids?).

#68273 Dec 14, 2012
John Q public wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't do that. Things are bad enough without adding crap to the misery of people whose children have just been murdered. Look within your own family and be thankful that the children in your family will live to see another day. Many of our neighbors in our country will not have that gift come tomorrow morning.
judged Brilliant + Agree + Heart

Location hidden

#68274 Dec 14, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with everybody being the same person simply because you can not fathom that more than one person could disagree with your stupidity...speaks volumes as to the urgent need for mental care/help for yourself.
You believing I am a dirty redneck means nothing to me. You post your other thoughts on here constantly and nobody takes anything you say seriously because you haven already proven your ignorance many times on this site.
Make the call to get help. I'm sure your family will appreciate you finally making that first step. lol
You typed a lot but said nothing at all.

#68275 Dec 14, 2012
Praying for families...and those little ones.

<3
it is what it is

Glasgow, KY

#68276 Dec 14, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Even if it were true the media is in the dems back pocket and have been for quite some time so we would never know about it if it actually happened. Months later the mainstream media still refuses to address the Benghazi terrorist murders. They refuse to show any of the union protest violence going on in Michigan. If it were said your children may hear about it someday way down the road but we will never know.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68277 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You pounced. You wanted it to be true.
Stupid ass bitch.
you are one ignorant sodomite telling someone what they didn't say, but then again, thats all you libofags have, empty words and STD's,

Location hidden

#68278 Dec 14, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
They work well for those who disobey them...if one teacher had carried a concealed weapon, many children may have been spared!
I will carry mine "everywhere" from now on, it may be you or your child I save...when/if this happens again.
(Bill Clintons School Gun Ban work for these kids?).
Or it may be your nephew or your daughters friend who takes your gun to school and unloads on innocent victims.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68279 Dec 14, 2012
May God bless their little souls and take this
little angels streight to heaven ...
God help this parents with they pain and grief and everything they're going thru right now.
Pray for everyone in CT...this is real tragedy...God help them all !!!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68280 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it may be your nephew or your daughters friend who takes your gun to school and unloads on innocent victims.
You are one unconscionable maggot,
LMAO

Glasgow, KY

#68281 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You typed a lot but said nothing at all.
What's this? Are you finally begging for help? You can't comprehend what you read so your lone brain cell convinces you that "nothing" was said (typed)so you can deal with your absolute ignorance without having a major meltdown? Maybe you just started your road to recovery. Good job, ILiH. Somebody throw that old girl a big bone. She deserves one! LMAO
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#68282 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe your kids take your many narcotics to school and passes your pills to the other kids or takes a knife from the kitchen or they learn how to make a homemade bomb from an internet site at their friends house while you are home cruising the internet constantly or steal a car and wipe out a bunch of people or put poison in peoples drinks that has been done before. Your answer is to ban or restrict anything that can be used as a weapon to kill. You can't stop crazy. You could ban every thing that can be used as a weapon and what are you left with? A crazy who could kill a whole family in an instant with his bare hands and the law abiding family would be sitting ducks. Where is your brain at?
Mr Bang

Martin, TN

#68283 Dec 14, 2012
BANG wrote:
We...the so-called "gun nuts", are getting our way more often than not.
YOU ANTIGUN NINNIES HAVE NOT HAD A VICTORY IN NEARLY
20 YEARS SINCE THE BRADY BILL...AND MOST OF THAT HAS FALLEN BY THE WAYSIDE SINCE IT EXPIRED
SO SUCK IT UP LIBBIE LOSERS..LOLOLOL

Mr. BANG........You might have to suck it up! Now, little children are being executed in their own classrooms!
"GUN NUTS", and the NRA might be losing some of their so-called RIGHTS!
did u know

Martin, TN

#68284 Dec 14, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
the blame belongs at the feet of you leftwingwhackadoos that support the murder of babies but the rights of murderers, you are sick in the head , im yet to meet a gun that can load itself or shoot anybody without a delusional human thats been brainwashed by the leftwingers to pull the trigger, this is another fine example of the good job the kenyan obamie is doing, keep deviding people idiot
Good thing the murderer was a white dude.....as usual...!!!

#68285 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No one but me and my wife have access to my weapons (long guns are under lock and key) we carry our hand guns (CCW/Permit).
I will not use my time to debate anyone as uninformed as you, anyone with intent to harm innocent children will find a way.
I HOPE LEO's executed the sick SOB who did this!
No trial - No appeal - No chance of parole due to overcrowding!
reality

Glasgow, KY

#68286 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Bang wrote:
BANG wrote:
We...the so-called "gun nuts", are getting our way more often than not.
YOU ANTIGUN NINNIES HAVE NOT HAD A VICTORY IN NEARLY
20 YEARS SINCE THE BRADY BILL...AND MOST OF THAT HAS FALLEN BY THE WAYSIDE SINCE IT EXPIRED
SO SUCK IT UP LIBBIE LOSERS..LOLOLOL
Mr. BANG........You might have to suck it up! Now, little children are being executed in their own classrooms!
"GUN NUTS", and the NRA might be losing some of their so-called RIGHTS!
Yeah, because we can all rest assured that criminals and crazy people are definitely going to obey the law no matter what kind of restrictions are put on law abiding citizens that own guns. Gun nuts? Yet you can't bring yourself to say that the person responsible for these murders was a nut and he would have killed by any means possible. You must also believe that had there been stricter gun laws then that would have cured the nutjob and he would have obeyed the law.

You people and your nutty reasoning and your justification to get your opinions pushed onto everyone...scare the hell out of me. You are the ones that normal, rational people fear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Uninformed idiot 2,027
drive thru beauty 34 min eye at u 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 3,500
Rickie smith from1304 4 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 5 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 5 hr really 9
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 5 hr duh 39
Kentucky Fried Chicken 7 hr chicky 12
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters