'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#68244 Dec 14, 2012
why the name calling? is it required.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68245 Dec 14, 2012
26 dead after gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school, official says
18 children & 8 adults.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/14/15...

Tell me again how current gun laws are perfectly adequate.
John Q public

Glasgow, KY

#68247 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
18 children & 8 adults.
Tell us again how criminals and crazies that don't obey any laws will suddenly obey a gun control law?

You really should be seeking professional help or at the very least some therapy group sessions rather than posting your silly opinions on the computer 24/7. Help yourself. Educate yourself.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#68248 Dec 14, 2012
i see another eftwingwhackadoo has on a shooting rampage, your doing good job obammie

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#68249 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
18 children & 8 adults.
Yeah, blame it on the gun, not the son of a bitch that pulled the trigger. It's that same mentality that thinks spoons make us fat, and that cars kill people, not the drivers! Should we outlaw spoons, and cars??? Maybe if people would place blame where blame belongs, this world would be a much better place. Oh yeah, and don't forget to be mad at the messenger, not the message!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Location hidden

#68250 Dec 14, 2012
20 years old.
Killed both his parents, 18 innocent children and 8 others.

9mm semi automatic pistols.
Good thing he had access to those pistols or this never would have happened.

Location hidden

#68251 Dec 14, 2012
John Q public wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again how criminals and crazies that don't obey any laws will suddenly obey a gun control law?
You really should be seeking professional help or at the very least some therapy group sessions rather than posting your silly opinions on the computer 24/7. Help yourself. Educate yourself.
Reality. Try getting acquainted with it.
LMAO

Glasgow, KY

#68252 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
20 years old.
Are you saying also that it was "a good thing" that the terrorist had access to those little ole boxcutters that enabled them to murder thousands? Without access to those boxcutters then 9-11 wouldn't have happened?

Seriously lady, take the posters advice and get some mental therapy sessions for yourself IMMEDIATELY!

Location hidden

#68253 Dec 14, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, blame it on the gun, not the son of a bitch that pulled the trigger. It's that same mentality that thinks spoons make us fat, and that cars kill people, not the drivers! Should we outlaw spoons, and cars??? Maybe if people would place blame where blame belongs, this world would be a much better place. Oh yeah, and don't forget to be mad at the messenger, not the message!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
I do blame the shooter. 100%. So relax. Don't get all bent out of shape because someone may have a different view than yourself.

Ridiculous.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#68254 Dec 14, 2012
the blame belongs at the feet of you leftwingwhackadoos that support the murder of babies but the rights of murderers, you are sick in the head , im yet to meet a gun that can load itself or shoot anybody without a delusional human thats been brainwashed by the leftwingers to pull the trigger, this is another fine example of the good job the kenyan obamie is doing, keep deviding people idiot
John Q public

Glasgow, KY

#68255 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
20 years old.
Should we also ban airplanes? Matches? Knives? Forks? Sticks? Rocks? Fists? Feet? Cars? All types of medicines? Ropes? Water? Wind?

Just curious...how old are you? I would hate to make fun of an ignorant child but making fun of ignorant adults is a different thing. Are there people in your family that care enough about you to get you some mental help? What about friends? Do you have any? Pretend friends on the pretend internet don't count. lol
John Q public

Glasgow, KY

#68256 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality. Try getting acquainted with it.
LMMFAO So your intelligent reply is a "I know I am but what are you"? Okay, I guess if we ever hope to get through to you we will need to dumb ourselves down as much as possible and speak your language so you can be a part of this conversation.

Neener, neener, neener.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#68257 Dec 14, 2012
witnesses say they kid kept yelling obama is god obama is god
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#68258 Dec 14, 2012
why are leftwingwhackadoos so freaking stoopid

Location hidden

#68260 Dec 14, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying also that it was "a good thing" that the terrorist had access to those little ole boxcutters that enabled them to murder thousands? Without access to those boxcutters then 9-11 wouldn't have happened?
Seriously lady, take the posters advice and get some mental therapy sessions for yourself IMMEDIATELY!
First of all, you ARE the poster who suggested I seek professional help, Glasgow, so you talking about yourself in third person, tells me it's you who may need to seek help.

Secondly, no, that's not what I was saying. I'm suggesting we need tighter gun laws and less guns.
-And before you tell me I'm the "biggest idiot alive" for having my own opinion, know that I think you're a dirty redneck and dirty redneck opinions are pretty useless to me.
Go play in mud or rehang your confederate flag or something.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68261 Dec 14, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
the blame belongs at the feet of you leftwingwhackadoos that support the murder of babies but the rights of murderers, you are sick in the head , im yet to meet a gun that can load itself or shoot anybody without a delusional human thats been brainwashed by the leftwingers to pull the trigger, this is another fine example of the good job the kenyan obamie is doing, keep deviding people idiot
agreed, this is the culture hollywood and the liberals built! psychopaths, but what do the demolibs say, "never let a crisis go to waste", oblamers cabinet takes this position!

Location hidden

#68262 Dec 14, 2012
John Q public wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO So your intelligent reply is a "I know I am but what are you"? Okay, I guess if we ever hope to get through to you we will need to dumb ourselves down as much as possible and speak your language so you can be a part of this conversation.
Neener, neener, neener.
You should just sign up, Glasgow. you're here more than most of the registered posters.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68263 Dec 14, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
where did you see that?
Some Random Dude

Santa Cruz, CA

#68264 Dec 14, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
Yeah... it's ALL the left-wingers. Give me a break. There is a pretty equal distribution of whackos.
John Q public

Glasgow, KY

#68265 Dec 14, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
Please don't do that. Things are bad enough without adding crap to the misery of people whose children have just been murdered. Look within your own family and be thankful that the children in your family will live to see another day. Many of our neighbors in our country will not have that gift come tomorrow morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police beatings? 7 min John 2
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 47 min John 19
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 51 min Tara baker 48
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 1 hr Good ol boy 57
Indictments 2 hr Tough 31
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 4 hr Mcbeatdown 6
who will you vote for as jailer 4 hr you know 81
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 5 hr Inside 6
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating