'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243354 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#68279 Dec 14, 2012
May God bless their little souls and take this
little angels streight to heaven ...
God help this parents with they pain and grief and everything they're going thru right now.
Pray for everyone in CT...this is real tragedy...God help them all !!!!!
KYMI

Leslie, MI

#68280 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it may be your nephew or your daughters friend who takes your gun to school and unloads on innocent victims.
You are one unconscionable maggot,
LMAO

Edmonton, KY

#68281 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You typed a lot but said nothing at all.
What's this? Are you finally begging for help? You can't comprehend what you read so your lone brain cell convinces you that "nothing" was said (typed)so you can deal with your absolute ignorance without having a major meltdown? Maybe you just started your road to recovery. Good job, ILiH. Somebody throw that old girl a big bone. She deserves one! LMAO
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#68282 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it may be your nephew or your daughters friend who takes your gun to school and unloads on innocent victims.
Or maybe your kids take your many narcotics to school and passes your pills to the other kids or takes a knife from the kitchen or they learn how to make a homemade bomb from an internet site at their friends house while you are home cruising the internet constantly or steal a car and wipe out a bunch of people or put poison in peoples drinks that has been done before. Your answer is to ban or restrict anything that can be used as a weapon to kill. You can't stop crazy. You could ban every thing that can be used as a weapon and what are you left with? A crazy who could kill a whole family in an instant with his bare hands and the law abiding family would be sitting ducks. Where is your brain at?
Mr Bang

Union City, TN

#68283 Dec 14, 2012
BANG wrote:
We...the so-called "gun nuts", are getting our way more often than not.
YOU ANTIGUN NINNIES HAVE NOT HAD A VICTORY IN NEARLY
20 YEARS SINCE THE BRADY BILL...AND MOST OF THAT HAS FALLEN BY THE WAYSIDE SINCE IT EXPIRED
SO SUCK IT UP LIBBIE LOSERS..LOLOLOL

Mr. BANG........You might have to suck it up! Now, little children are being executed in their own classrooms!
"GUN NUTS", and the NRA might be losing some of their so-called RIGHTS!
did u know

Union City, TN

#68284 Dec 14, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
the blame belongs at the feet of you leftwingwhackadoos that support the murder of babies but the rights of murderers, you are sick in the head , im yet to meet a gun that can load itself or shoot anybody without a delusional human thats been brainwashed by the leftwingers to pull the trigger, this is another fine example of the good job the kenyan obamie is doing, keep deviding people idiot
Good thing the murderer was a white dude.....as usual...!!!

Since: Dec 11

.

#68285 Dec 14, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it may be your nephew or your daughters friend who takes your gun to school and unloads on innocent victims.
No one but me and my wife have access to my weapons (long guns are under lock and key) we carry our hand guns (CCW/Permit).
I will not use my time to debate anyone as uninformed as you, anyone with intent to harm innocent children will find a way.
I HOPE LEO's executed the sick SOB who did this!
No trial - No appeal - No chance of parole due to overcrowding!
reality

Edmonton, KY

#68286 Dec 14, 2012
Mr Bang wrote:
BANG wrote:
We...the so-called "gun nuts", are getting our way more often than not.
YOU ANTIGUN NINNIES HAVE NOT HAD A VICTORY IN NEARLY
20 YEARS SINCE THE BRADY BILL...AND MOST OF THAT HAS FALLEN BY THE WAYSIDE SINCE IT EXPIRED
SO SUCK IT UP LIBBIE LOSERS..LOLOLOL
Mr. BANG........You might have to suck it up! Now, little children are being executed in their own classrooms!
"GUN NUTS", and the NRA might be losing some of their so-called RIGHTS!
Yeah, because we can all rest assured that criminals and crazy people are definitely going to obey the law no matter what kind of restrictions are put on law abiding citizens that own guns. Gun nuts? Yet you can't bring yourself to say that the person responsible for these murders was a nut and he would have killed by any means possible. You must also believe that had there been stricter gun laws then that would have cured the nutjob and he would have obeyed the law.

You people and your nutty reasoning and your justification to get your opinions pushed onto everyone...scare the hell out of me. You are the ones that normal, rational people fear.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#68287 Dec 14, 2012
How many guns are bought at gun shows without any background checks??
reality

Edmonton, KY

#68288 Dec 14, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the murderer was a white dude.....as usual...!!!
Was he a "white dude"? lol Better look again. It doesn't matter how white or black or brown or green or red a person's skin is...crazy people kill others every day of the week. If they can't steal a gun they get a knife. If they can't find a knife they build homemade bombs or use poison. They set fires. They use box-cutters to bring down planes. They use chemicals to kill other people. Wake up people. Please tell us you aren't as dumb as your posts portray you to be.
Chicago and its surrounding suburbs has some of the strictest gun laws in our country thanks to exiting democrat Mayor Daily. Have you seen the crime statistics for Chicago lately? Why didn't those strict gun control laws take the crime right out of Chicago? Why is Chicago one of the most violent and crime-ridden places in America? Why aren't the gun restrictions stopping the criminals from doing their dirty deeds in Chicago if they work the way you claim they do?

It is frustrating trying to reason with morons who can't handle the truth.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#68289 Dec 14, 2012
Unfortunately humanity has been stricken with unpredictable acts of insanity that result in tragedy such as this.
There is no way to anticipate when or where or who will decide to commit homicide.
There is no particular part of society responsible!
Even if guns didn't exsit...this person would have found a way to carry out whatever this act of delusional anger he thought would accomplish!
It always seems to me that these people have the attitude of I'LL SHOW YOU!
But we'll never know...we're just left to speculate WHY?
reality

Edmonton, KY

#68290 Dec 14, 2012
Dear John wrote:
How many guns are bought at gun shows without any background checks??
How many knives are bought without registration? How many chemicals can you buy at your hardware and feed store without registration? How many box cutters are terrorist allowed to purchase without registering that transaction? How many times can you go to a site and learn how to build bombs and be shown step-by-step how to make your own guns and ammunition? How many criminals can you bring forward and swear they will start obeying the gun laws if you restrict their victims ability to protect themselves against the criminals? How many people registered the sales transaction of the poison and rope they purchased to kill entire families with?
Reality

Louisville, KY

#68291 Dec 14, 2012
Obama is shown swiping at tears from his eyes (funny, you sure could not see them) in reference to the tragedy in Connecticut today.

This is just a photo op for Obama to pass a law banning guns. Then he will not fear anything when he becomes America's dictator.

You could lay a gun down and it would never do one thing until a human picked it up and use it.

Only fools say guns kill.

Jesus was right "Forgive them for they know not what they do".

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#68292 Dec 14, 2012
The biggest problem with this country is the moral decay of society. Children are schooled on the everyone gets a trophy mentality so when they get into the real world they cannot cope with failure. They are raise all to often by one parent so they dont get correct interaction with the mother and father / family environment so they continue the cycle. Sex and violence is pushed into their faces everyday. Parents dress their young daughters up to look like street walkers and everyone says its cute. If a child does not get to play enough in "the game" the parents raise hell with the coach and then they tell their kid that he/she is better then all the others. Or if their child gets bad grades its because of the teachers fault and the kid gets a pass..... Parents these days are the major cause of these societal problems. the kids grow up thinking they don't get punished for breaking the rules or thinking the should be give everything for doing nothing and when things don't go their way, they don't know how to cope with it. Parents... stop coddling your kids, stop trying to be their friend, discipline them properly when they need it and realize that your kid is not always the best at sports and maybe they are not quite as smart as you may think and they actually did earn that C - grade.
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

#68293 Dec 14, 2012
this is the amerika obozo has perpetuated upon us folks, this guy does nothing but preach hatred and vitrol
reality

Edmonton, KY

#68294 Dec 14, 2012
Come on now. These people have a point and we should listen to them. Take for example the meth epidemic that hit the United States. Heavy restrictions were put on the abusers to inhibit their ability to get the ingredients to make math. They had to register and show their drivers license and have their names entered into a national database when purchasing ingredients needed to make meth. Prison sentences for making and possession of meth became harsher. Those tougher restrictions must have worked because look around...you'd never know our country ever had a problem with meth, right? It was like a miracle. When our country and politicians demanded more restrictions and harsher punishments for meth addicts our meth problem disappeared. It's like the government sprinkled fairy dust on the criminals heads and suddenly those criminals started obeying the stricter laws.

That's a good example of why restrictions on law-abiding gun owners will actually work to stop these crimes, right? It worked for the meth epidemic.

UGH!!!!!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#68295 Dec 14, 2012
Dear John wrote:
The biggest problem with this country is the moral decay of society. Children are schooled on the everyone gets a trophy mentality so when they get into the real world they cannot cope with failure. They are raise all to often by one parent so they dont get correct interaction with the mother and father / family environment so they continue the cycle. Sex and violence is pushed into their faces everyday. Parents dress their young daughters up to look like street walkers and everyone says its cute. If a child does not get to play enough in "the game" the parents raise hell with the coach and then they tell their kid that he/she is better then all the others. Or if their child gets bad grades its because of the teachers fault and the kid gets a pass..... Parents these days are the major cause of these societal problems. the kids grow up thinking they don't get punished for breaking the rules or thinking the should be give everything for doing nothing and when things don't go their way, they don't know how to cope with it. Parents... stop coddling your kids, stop trying to be their friend, discipline them properly when they need it and realize that your kid is not always the best at sports and maybe they are not quite as smart as you may think and they actually did earn that C - grade.
I work at Walmarts and 85% of the kids (all classes, all races and all ages) who come to the store, alot with their parents or an adult, is out of control. The parents not only support but dare another adult or management to say anything about their destructiveness. They are rude, disrespectful and do much damage to the property of Walmarts besides the theft.

I challenge anyone who refutes this, to work there for ONE (1) week and see for yourself.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#68296 Dec 14, 2012
The election was over the Sandy photo-Op over, he can't be so shallow to politicize this in a Christmas Holiday.
Please don't say Fiscal Cliff or Gun Control.
wtfisaturdburgle r

Jonesborough, TN

#68297 Dec 14, 2012
Dear John wrote:
How many guns are bought at gun shows without any background checks??
How many will pop a cap in some muslime ass?
wtfisaturdburgle r

Jonesborough, TN

#68298 Dec 14, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at Walmarts and 85% of the kids (all classes, all races and all ages) who come to the store, alot with their parents or an adult, is out of control. The parents not only support but dare another adult or management to say anything about their destructiveness. They are rude, disrespectful and do much damage to the property of Walmarts besides the theft.
I challenge anyone who refutes this, to work there for ONE (1) week and see for yourself.
My reality is, I wish they would tear down the whole goddamn walmart! That one company has destroyed the American economy, sounds like they have brainwashed you fine! Do you do the 'chant' and the 'squiggly' for them every day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min usa 153,557
No regrets 41 min Goodness 16
How did Jessica Lee die? 4 hr Frog 2
Test scores 8 hr parent 2
What do bed bugs look like ? 10 hr info 5
Red head step sister (Jul '09) 11 hr sibline 4
what does everyone think about the emergency se... (Jan '09) 12 hr Yuppp 8

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages