'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68144 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
CHECK this out Guys :)
``````````
<quoted text>
==========
@ Top Mod 8
I am needing some consideration of this.
Showing you this post, and why my posts are being deleted.
She saw this "warning" the same as me.
I am not just a school kid on here tattling.
I happen to be a Mature White Female that is VERY worried about the direction our Country is going.
NOT a trouble-maker at ALL!
Concern for this Nation is the ONLY reason that I'm posting here, to put out info, that in my opinion needs to be put out.
Some others on here happen to agree.
The other Patriots concerned about their children and grand children's lives and posterity.
Just today I have been accused of being a "terrorist" ...
By a so-called Gang member.
Last night I was actually "threatened" by one, wanting to go "gansta" on me.
What am I to do?
I appreciate your consideration of this matter.
American Lady
---Wild Irish Rose---
“Merry Christmas!”
Since: Jun 10
Martinez, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#728831 hr ago
Judged:111
Republicans losing public opinion wars in "fiscal cliff" talks
By Fred Barbash | Reuters – 59 mins ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Negotiations are expected to continue Thursday on the "fiscal cliff" with Republicans at a growing public opinion disadvantage and approval ratings for President Barack Obama rising to levels not seen since the killing of Osama bin Laden.
Senior Democratic Senator Kent Conrad of North Dakota said on MSNBC late Wednesday that he thought Obama and House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner were edging closer to a deal.
He added that he hoped something will be announced next week to avert the steep tax hikes and budget cuts set for the start of 2013.
"I believe that they will have a framework agreement," Conrad said. "I believe they'll have it early next week. And I believe it will secure the votes in both the Senate and the House. We may miss some on the wings, but I think the center will hold."
Republican Representative Kevin Brady of Texas, in a Fox Business News interview Wednesday evening, disagreed with Conrad's assessment.
"I started pretty optimistic about this that we could get this done well before the holidays, but I don't feel that way anymore," Brady said. "It seems to me a decision's been made perhaps by the White House already to take us off this fiscal cliff."
Conservative Republican Senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina said the economy had already been damaged by the uncertainty caused by the deadlock.
"We can't fix it Christmas Eve and expect it all to bounce back in January," he said Thursday on CBS.
Sharp differences remained between congressional Republicans and the White House in talks to avert the cliff, and negotiators warned the showdown could drag on past Christmas.
Both sides refused to give any ground in public, with the main sticking point being the expiring tax cuts, which Obama wants extended for all but high earners and Boehner wants extended for everyone.
Polling shows strong support for Obama's position. According to a Wall Street Journal/NBC survey released late Wednesday, three-quarters of Americans say they would accept raising taxes on the wealthy to avoid the cliff.
Among Republicans, some 61 percent say they would accept tax increases on high earners....(cont.)
http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-losing-publ...
I need to know how in Jesus name, your race is relevant to this post. Please clarify.

"I happen to be a mature White Female.."

Location hidden

#68145 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
CHECK this out Guys :)
``````````
<quoted text>
==========
@ Top Mod 8
I am needing some consideration of this.
Showing you this post, and why my posts are being deleted.
She saw this "warning" the same as me.
I am not just a school kid on here tattling.
I happen to be a Mature White Female that is VERY worried about the direction our Country is going.
NOT a trouble-maker at ALL!
Concern for this Nation is the ONLY reason that I'm posting here, to put out info, that in my opinion needs to be put out.
Some others on here happen to agree.
The other Patriots concerned about their children and grand children's lives and posterity.
Just today I have been accused of being a "terrorist" ...
By a so-called Gang member.
Last night I was actually "threatened" by one, wanting to go "gansta" on me.
What am I to do?
I appreciate your consideration of this matter.
American Lady
---Wild Irish Rose---
“Merry Christmas!”
Since: Jun 10
Martinez, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#728831 hr ago
Judged:111
Republicans losing public opinion wars in "fiscal cliff" talks
By Fred Barbash | Reuters – 59 mins ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Negotiations are expected to continue Thursday on the "fiscal cliff" with Republicans at a growing public opinion disadvantage and approval ratings for President Barack Obama rising to levels not seen since the killing of Osama bin Laden.
Senior Democratic Senator Kent Conrad of North Dakota said on MSNBC late Wednesday that he thought Obama and House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner were edging closer to a deal.
He added that he hoped something will be announced next week to avert the steep tax hikes and budget cuts set for the start of 2013.
"I believe that they will have a framework agreement," Conrad said. "I believe they'll have it early next week. And I believe it will secure the votes in both the Senate and the House. We may miss some on the wings, but I think the center will hold."
Republican Representative Kevin Brady of Texas, in a Fox Business News interview Wednesday evening, disagreed with Conrad's assessment.
"I started pretty optimistic about this that we could get this done well before the holidays, but I don't feel that way anymore," Brady said. "It seems to me a decision's been made perhaps by the White House already to take us off this fiscal cliff."
Conservative Republican Senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina said the economy had already been damaged by the uncertainty caused by the deadlock.
"We can't fix it Christmas Eve and expect it all to bounce back in January," he said Thursday on CBS.
Sharp differences remained between congressional Republicans and the White House in talks to avert the cliff, and negotiators warned the showdown could drag on past Christmas.
Both sides refused to give any ground in public, with the main sticking point being the expiring tax cuts, which Obama wants extended for all but high earners and Boehner wants extended for everyone.
Polling shows strong support for Obama's position. According to a Wall Street Journal/NBC survey released late Wednesday, three-quarters of Americans say they would accept raising taxes on the wealthy to avoid the cliff.
Among Republicans, some 61 percent say they would accept tax increases on high earners....(cont.)
http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-losing-publ...
I need to know how, in Jesus name, your race is relevant to this post. Please clarify.

"I happen to be a mature White Female.."

Location hidden

#68146 Dec 13, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
What is going on it is, America been destroyed and
Obama became very arrogant and a jerk. Harry Belafonte said the other day, all people apposing Obama should be put in jail, or something like that.
Obama doesn't want to work or negotiate with Republicans and what ever is going to happen, no difference, he is going to blame Republicans ...
He want to dissolve Republican party and make himself a dictator ...is it obvious?????
He shake hands with Hugo Chavez, Psy-Korean rap entertainer, Anti Americans ...all his life he was surrounded with America haters and a Communists ...
FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA ...
Obama want to spend and he don't care about anyone. He want to take if he can't get it peacefully ...that is Communist regime.
Take your religion, freedom, finances, lyberty.
Be completely in control. That's why he doesn't have respect for The Constitution or the justice.
God help us all...don't give up, fight people!!!!!
GOD HELP US ALL!!! YA GOTTA FIGHT!!!
NEVER STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Location hidden

#68147 Dec 13, 2012
spartan races. Oh si.

www.spartanrace.com cambridge
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68148 Dec 13, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#68153 Dec 13, 2012
mt = MY
American Lady

Danville, KY

#68154 Dec 13, 2012
Charlton Heston: From my cold, dead hands!

In this short video, Charlton Heston utters those famous words, "From my cold, dead hands!" It has become the rallying cry of all pro-gun activists.
http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/Charlton-Hesto...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#68158 Dec 13, 2012
Obama Not Choosin' Susan
Rice withdraws her name from secretary of state consideration
POLITICS | JAMIE WEINSTEIN

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2EzbluBTq

Boehner: Obama wants same 'unlimited' power he opposed for Bush [VIDEO]
POLITICS | NICHOLAS BALLASY

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2EzbqceoA

In 11th-hour announcement, US, UK and Canada decline to sign sweeping UN Internet treaty
POLITICS | JOSH PETERSON

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2Ezc0iHGF

Conservative group takes aim at Media Matters, Justice Dept collaboration
POLITICS | VINCE COGLIANESE

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2EzcC7rqW

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#68160 Dec 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare is the Law, you lost in a Landslide.
Bye bye.
I thought that the Supreme Court called it a tax.
Jay

Paris, TN

#68163 Dec 13, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you rather I put
Mature
White lQQking Caucausian
Part Cherokee Indian
With Curly Dark Long hair ...
5'9" Long & Lean
HIGH on the IQ Scale
Pissed OFF @ obamanomics to the point
Enough to FILL this board of epithets
of HOW MUCH I dislike him ...
A
N
D
How MUCH I HATE WHAT HE IS DOING TO MY BELOVED COUNTRY!!!!!!
PLUS my children and grand children's BELOVED COUNTRY ...
PLUS ALL mt beloved FRIEND's and Families BELOVED Country!
How's that?
Is that better?:)
The Race Is On

That was great AL, loved it!!! I think that's what you should put...LOL!!!

Sorry I missed most of the conversation here today...been out doing the Christmas thing. But I read you post, and you did great. Never mind what anyone else thinks.

Catching up now.......me. 8D

Location hidden

#68164 Dec 13, 2012
Newt Gingrich thinks that if Hillary runs in 2016 the GOP is incapable of winning. On this we agree.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68165 Dec 13, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Id rather you just tell me why you thought it was helpful to state your race when defending yourself.
"I happen to be a Mature WHITE FEMALE.."
Question here, you libs are always identifying race, Susan Rice withdrew with MSLSD anchor heads saying she had to because of race, all oblamers cabinet are race baiters, so, why bring up when she mentions it? Can't you see why conservatives can't take you libs seriously?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68166 Dec 13, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Newt Gingrich thinks that if Hillary runs in 2016 the GOP is incapable of winning. On this we agree.
You see that as a complement, we don't!
well no duh

Glasgow, KY

#68167 Dec 13, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
Which only proves that you people are idiots (just as the democrat politicians count on so very much)and will vote for Satan himself as long as he claims to be a democrat. Obama claimed that he would shut Gitmo down and bring ALL of the soldiers home from Iraq and claimed he would lower Bush's high gas prices and claimed it was unpatriotic and irresponsible of Bush to add 4.2 trillion dollars to our debt in 8 years and blah blah blah.

Gitmo is still open. There are still 60,000 soldiers in Iraq. Gas prices, on Obama's watch have been as high as Bush's gas prices and Obama's high gas prices have lasted a much longer time than Bush's. Obama added 6 trillion dollars to our National debt in less than 4 years.

It doesn't matter how big of liars and failures they are or how much damage they do to our country...as long as there are millions of you deaf, dumb and blind idiot sheep out there that are willing to be lead to the slaughter house simply because the hangmen are democrats...of course Hitlary will win.

Do any of you morons give a damn about the life you are leaving for the children you brought into this world? No? Typical.

Location hidden

#68168 Dec 13, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Question here, you libs are always identifying race, Susan Rice withdrew with MSLSD anchor heads saying she had to because of race, all oblamers cabinet are race baiters, so, why bring up when she mentions it? Can't you see why conservatives can't take you libs seriously?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thing is, I wasn't talking about Susan Rice. I was talking about AmericanLunatic. Can't you see why NO ONE can take you Republicans seriously?
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68169 Dec 13, 2012
well no duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Which only proves that you people are idiots (just as the democrat politicians count on so very much)and will vote for Satan himself as long as he claims to be a democrat. Obama claimed that he would shut Gitmo down and bring ALL of the soldiers home from Iraq and claimed he would lower Bush's high gas prices and claimed it was unpatriotic and irresponsible of Bush to add 4.2 trillion dollars to our debt in 8 years and blah blah blah.
Gitmo is still open. There are still 60,000 soldiers in Iraq. Gas prices, on Obama's watch have been as high as Bush's gas prices and Obama's high gas prices have lasted a much longer time than Bush's. Obama added 6 trillion dollars to our National debt in less than 4 years.
It doesn't matter how big of liars and failures they are or how much damage they do to our country...as long as there are millions of you deaf, dumb and blind idiot sheep out there that are willing to be lead to the slaughter house simply because the hangmen are democrats...of course Hitlary will win.
Do any of you morons give a damn about the life you are leaving for the children you brought into this world? No? Typical.
Which is the real tragedy, they don't care, they claim they don't care, and they prove it. Libs and dems measure success and progress by which of the biggest communist they can elect, win or steal an election and it makes everything all right. Well libs, all right this!

http://ivn.us/2012/10/28/peter-schiff-who-pre...

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/t...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-development/...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68170 Dec 13, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is, I wasn't talking about Susan Rice. I was talking about AmericanLunatic. Can't you see why NO ONE can take you Republicans seriously?
300 lunatics in an asylum does not make the asylum right!

WAAAAAAAAA
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68171 Dec 13, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even understand what I just wrote, lol,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68172 Dec 13, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep laughing, the coming tears will make up for it. I never met a lib that could face reality, this thread is the greatest peek into the liberal fantasy anyone could ask for,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Location hidden

#68173 Dec 13, 2012
well no duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything "proves" that everyone is an idiot in your warped brain.

You all say the same shit. Recycled.
Get some new material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr ok then 76
looking for a sugar baby 1 hr guy 1
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 3 hr Kenitha Ross Warren 7
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 4 hr kiario4 33
Indictments 5 hr John 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Quantummist 131,467
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 5 hr Barbourville Supe... 11
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 16 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 18 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]