'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67995 Dec 11, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
It's funny you mentioned that, OZ.
I ran into my neighbor in the store today and he told me he got a $7 cost of living increase in his Social Security. Then he got an increase in his Medicare that went from $98 a month to $104. So he ended up with a whole $1 increase for the month.
When he told me that we both just stood there and looked at each other. What a bunch of crap! One whole dollar?!!! I wonder what kind of cost of living increase Congress gives themselves this year!!!
Bandits!!!
Yes Jay, neighbor of mine got $3.00 less ...on SS!
Yes, how much those greedy politicians got in Christmas bonuses and their increase.

You know Jay, CA governor Jerry Brown (D) said before the election ..."I have no choice but to take from poor", what a creep. City of Bell, CA last year went bankrupt ....city manager Robert Rizzo, fat pig, had a salary of $850,000.00 a year. He was illegally increasing utilities, property taxes and using city money like a piggy bank. That is just one we know ...how many are they like him across America. He was paying people around him and kept everyone quiet. He increased his own salary.
Now in CA, Governor is Democrat, legislators and state Senate, all Democrats. Be careful people, do not become California ...but I guess it's to late, entire America starts to look like California ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67997 Dec 11, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, lets take that approach with Right to Work, we need to pass it to see whats in it! WAAAAAAAAA
Right KYMI...!!!!!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67998 Dec 11, 2012
Well libs, gotta go for now, its late, sweet dreams about flowers and pictures and group hugs and things like that, don't forget to brush your teeth after you take them out,

nite nite,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67999 Dec 11, 2012
OK, just one more before nite time,

The good news about Obamas inauguration was that of the two million people who showed up, only 10 of them had to call off work.
Jay

Paris, TN

#68001 Dec 11, 2012
Remember last year when they were trying to find out what it cost taxpayer's to send the Prez. daughter and her friends on spring break? Judicial Watch has been digging for that total cost and finally came up with most of what it cost us. The Obama's think nothing of spending us into debt even further, and are taking advantage while they can.
And the elderly who worked their butts off for 40/50 and are now finally getting petty cash for their labor in SS benefits get a $1 a month increase!!!
***

Washington, DC)– Judicial Watch today released records detailing the government funds expended on First Daughter Malia Obama’s March 2012 Spring Break vacation to Mexico. According to the records, obtained from the U.S. Secret Service as a result of a Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed on September 20, 2012, the total cost of the trip amounted to $115,500.87.

The following is a breakdown of the costs as detailed in the documents:

Ground transportation:$23,964.81

Lodging:$21,682.92

Airfare:$47,767.34

“Vouchers”:$21,636.14 (not itemized)

Support Charges:$449.66 (travel for one from Mexico City to Oaxaca, not itemized)

Malia Obama’s spring break trip evoked controversy after the Obama White House reportedly ordered the removal of press reports detailing the trip. On March 19,2012, numerous online press outlets reported that the president’s 13-year-old daughter, Malia Obama, was on a Spring Break trip to Mexico accompanied by 25 U.S. Secret Service Agents and as many as 12 of her friends. However, shortly after the press reports surfaced they were quickly removed from the Internet. The trip took place shortly after the Texas Department of Public Safety issued a statement advising students on Spring Break “to avoid Mexico.”
Jay

Paris, TN

#68004 Dec 11, 2012
What ever happened to, "We all have to have some skin in this game?" BO.
**********

And then there was Michelle's vacations logged onto by Judicial Watch:

President’s Day weekend ski vacation to Aspen, Colorado, with her two daughters. The records indicate U.S. Secret Service costs, including accommodations at the Fasching Haus deluxe condominium and the Inn at Aspen, were

$48,950.38.

August 2010 vacation to Spain. According to a Judicial Watch analysis, the records indicate a total combined cost of at least

$467,585.

Africa trip that described costs of $424,142 for the flight and crew alone. Other expenses, such as off-flight food, transportation, security, etc. were not included.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press...
Jay

Paris, TN

#68006 Dec 11, 2012
FRANK wrote:
<quoted text>
And those tax hikes on the wealthy will add how much revenue to the books? LOL Then what? LMMFAO
**********

Just enough to keep the wealthy Obama family on golfing outings and vacations for the next four years!
Jay

Paris, TN

#68010 Dec 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay :)
Isn't Our Country something!
**********

Yep AL, all they do is battle each other. Now we have States opting out of Obamacare...around 38 I think. I saw a chart of the States tonight and a large majority have totally opted out. Practically all the mid-western States. I can't remember all of them but Florida is undecided a couple of mid-western states here and there. Tonight they just said Tennessee, who was formerly undecided has opted out. There are only a few that conceded to opt in, and I know two are Illinois and Calif. This thing is going to be another mess they can fight over.

By the way, you and Ari were talking about the storm the other night. I got zapped because our IP tower was hit, and so, I and had to buy a new router and card. And my computer was shut off at the time, so be careful if there is lightening, pull the plugs....LOL!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#68013 Dec 11, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Yep AL, all they do is battle each other. Now we have States opting out of Obamacare...around 38 I think. I saw a chart of the States tonight and a large majority have totally opted out. Practically all the mid-western States. I can't remember all of them but Florida is undecided a couple of mid-western states here and there. Tonight they just said Tennessee, who was formerly undecided has opted out. There are only a few that conceded to opt in, and I know two are Illinois and Calif. This thing is going to be another mess they can fight over.
By the way, you and Ari were talking about the storm the other night. I got zapped because our IP tower was hit, and so, I and had to buy a new router and card. And my computer was shut off at the time, so be careful if there is lightening, pull the plugs....LOL!!!
You're right guys, my aunt back home, TV and cordless phone got zapped by lightening ...
NO TV, cordless or cell phones...during lightening.
You're safe insight your car if you're driving during lightening, as long you don't touch metal parts...
If you feel your hair is up-electricity ...
move immediately, the lightening is about to strike...
Jay

Paris, TN

#68014 Dec 11, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right guys, my aunt back home, TV and cordless phone got zapped by lightening ...
NO TV, cordless or cell phones...during lightening.
You're safe insight your car if you're driving during lightening, as long you don't touch metal parts...
If you feel your hair is up-electricity ...
move immediately, the lightening is about to strike...
**********

You're right, too. When lightening is ceiling to ground, there is no telling where it will go. The middle states had some horrendous thunder and lightening the other night. Someone was telling me it lit up the bedroom at night. When towers are hit, the volts go everywhere and even surge protectors are useless. I lost a microwave a couple years back, and my new flat screen monitor went black and had to buy a new one. My neighbor had a volt hit his roof, it went down the wall, out the electrical plug, through a magazine rack and into his recliner and burned a hole in it. So with all the electronics we have today, there truly is no way to protect it unless you totally unplug it from the sockets. Another incident, and this happened to someone and it was told to me. Kids were playing on a game on the floor under a ceiling fan that was running overhead. Lightening struck something outside and the fan wires were affected somehow and threw sparks all over the kids under it. Probably this is rare, but it goes to show you how electronics can be destroyed in a second.

Have a good night all you night owls, ttyl.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#68015 Dec 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Hey....HEY!!!!:)
Check this out ;0)
Too Much Fun by Daryle Singletary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MJz2OU7I2FkXX
MeThinks you'll "like" ... ;0)
Thanks AL..
Hey

Ashland, KY

#68017 Dec 12, 2012
Night Lady..

Since: Dec 11

.

#68018 Dec 12, 2012
Would you test drive your dump truck...if you had to spend millions to fill the tank? They have a nuke...or the capability to make one.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57558644/...

Since: Dec 11

.

#68019 Dec 12, 2012

Since: Dec 11

.

#68020 Dec 12, 2012
Let's follow the Rand Paul's idea!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2029344117001/sen-...

Since: Dec 11

.

#68021 Dec 12, 2012
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#68023 Dec 12, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Hiding money from taxes has gotten worse since everyone learned about the ease of which Romney was able to do it. Looks like our lawmakers would put a stop to it.
You know we can argue all say about Repub vs Dem. But it's the actions of those in DC that prove the Republican Law makers are on the side of the Rich and their protection.
.
98% of Republicans Twice Voted Against Cracking Down on Foreign Tax Haven Corporations. Republicans voted against a bill to create jobs with bipartisan provisions to spur investment in local rebuilding projects and a range of bipartisan proposals to help our small businesses grow, hire and continue to fuel our economy - including a provision to save American jobs by cracking down on foreign tax haven corporations that are using the U.S. tax treaty network to dodge U.S. taxes.
H.R. 4849
.
97% of Republicans Voted Against Cracking Down on Offshore Accounts for Corporations and the Wealthy. Republicans voted against the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act, which makes it much harder for United States citizens and corporations to avoid taxes by hiding money in overseas bank accounts.
HIRE Act, H.R. 2847
.
99% of Republicans Voted Against Cracking Down on Overseas Tax Havens. The bill provides the U.S. Treasury Department with significant new tools to find and prosecute U.S. individuals that hide from the Internal Revenue Service assets overseas in foreign tax havens, like Switzerland, Liechtenstein and some Caribbean countries.
H.R. 4213
.
85% of Republicans Voted Twice to Protect a Tax Loophole for CEOs' Deferred Compensation Paid by Offshore Companies. Republicans voted against closing tax loopholes that allow hedge fund managers and corporate CEOs to use offshore tax havens to escape income tax on unlimited amounts of deferred compensation.[H.R. 4351
.
88% of Republicans Voted to Protect Tax Benefits for American Expatriates who Renounce their Citizenship. Republicans voted against strengthening laws to ensure that certain wealthy taxpayers cannot renounce their U.S. citizenship or terminate their U.S. residence in order to avoid U.S. taxes.[H.R. 3056,

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68024 Dec 12, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
You're right, too. When lightening is ceiling to ground, there is no telling where it will go. The middle states had some horrendous thunder and lightening the other night. Someone was telling me it lit up the bedroom at night. When towers are hit, the volts go everywhere and even surge protectors are useless. I lost a microwave a couple years back, and my new flat screen monitor went black and had to buy a new one. My neighbor had a volt hit his roof, it went down the wall, out the electrical plug, through a magazine rack and into his recliner and burned a hole in it. So with all the electronics we have today, there truly is no way to protect it unless you totally unplug it from the sockets. Another incident, and this happened to someone and it was told to me. Kids were playing on a game on the floor under a ceiling fan that was running overhead. Lightening struck something outside and the fan wires were affected somehow and threw sparks all over the kids under it. Probably this is rare, but it goes to show you how electronics can be destroyed in a second.
Have a good night all you night owls, ttyl.
communications systems, and other heavy-duty industrial systems, for the purpose of protecting against electrical surges and spikes, including those caused by lightning.
double standard

Martin, TN

#68031 Dec 12, 2012
Is Sen. Lindsey Graham a closeted gay? Many people think so. A Republican Conservative in a southern state! Never been married and rumors of men leaving his home in the early morning hours have always persisted..

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/12/12/1320...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#68032 Dec 12, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding money from taxes has gotten worse since everyone learned about the ease of which Romney was able to do it. Looks like our lawmakers would put a stop to it.
You know we can argue all say about Repub vs Dem. But it's the actions of those in DC that prove the Republican Law makers are on the side of the Rich and their protection.
.
98% of Republicans Twice Voted Against Cracking Down on Foreign Tax Haven Corporations. Republicans voted against a bill to create jobs with bipartisan provisions to spur investment in local rebuilding projects and a range of bipartisan proposals to help our small businesses grow, hire and continue to fuel our economy - including a provision to save American jobs by cracking down on foreign tax haven corporations that are using the U.S. tax treaty network to dodge U.S. taxes.
H.R. 4849
.
97% of Republicans Voted Against Cracking Down on Offshore Accounts for Corporations and the Wealthy. Republicans voted against the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act, which makes it much harder for United States citizens and corporations to avoid taxes by hiding money in overseas bank accounts.
HIRE Act, H.R. 2847
.
99% of Republicans Voted Against Cracking Down on Overseas Tax Havens. The bill provides the U.S. Treasury Department with significant new tools to find and prosecute U.S. individuals that hide from the Internal Revenue Service assets overseas in foreign tax havens, like Switzerland, Liechtenstein and some Caribbean countries.
H.R. 4213
.
85% of Republicans Voted Twice to Protect a Tax Loophole for CEOs' Deferred Compensation Paid by Offshore Companies. Republicans voted against closing tax loopholes that allow hedge fund managers and corporate CEOs to use offshore tax havens to escape income tax on unlimited amounts of deferred compensation.[H.R. 4351
.
88% of Republicans Voted to Protect Tax Benefits for American Expatriates who Renounce their Citizenship. Republicans voted against strengthening laws to ensure that certain wealthy taxpayers cannot renounce their U.S. citizenship or terminate their U.S. residence in order to avoid U.S. taxes.[H.R. 3056,
Send me your money you selfish left wing anti-American traitor, send it to me now you greedy person who has more than I do, send it to me, if you don't you prove the point you are a selfish self centered hypocrite,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr pitiful 131,555
who knows carla davis? (Nov '12) 1 hr Yummy 53
3 sum 1 hr Lmao 4
Devin Eubanks in Jail 1 hr lol 1
John w bays 6 hr lol 2
Barbourville utilities 7 hr crazt 7
Barbourville High School 8 hr citizen 2
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Marvin Lewis: Bengals hit 'rock bottom' in Week 10
NBC Sports 7:25 AM
Marvin Lewis: Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you go to the top
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
Steelers essentially rewarded Blount for quitting on team
ESPN 8:44 AM
Texans' Foster (groin) inactive vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 8:50 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Live Tennessee Score and Analysis